Bloody Spill

One Of A Kind

“Where are you?”

Gianna recognized the voice right away. “car dealership”

There was a silence at the end. “oh, hmm have you decided which car?”

“yeah but not on the color,” Gianna was ecstatic.

“Which dealership are you? I’ll come over.”

Jiyong arrived in less than 15 minutes after Gianna hang up.

“That was quick. What do you think of this?” Gianna inspected an SUV. “But I want a Daytona Blue car,”

“A smaller car will suit you.” Jiyong pointed a sports car.

Gianna just shrugged. "I prefer a truck. How about this?” Gianna tapped a jeep. “awesome for camping and off road driving. What do you think?”

Ji yong made a curved lips. “If you really like it, go ahead,”

“Ah, look at the rims,” Gianna was so excited.

Jiyong shook his head. ‘how could this girl be fascinated with cars? I don’t even know what’s with the rims’

“Hmm, I should try to drive this in the snow,”

Jiyong looked at her in amazement. “why don’t you sleep on it and decide tomorrow?” he motioned her to the door.

“I’m not planning to get it now,” she followed him outside.

“let’s go for a drive,” Jiyong opened the passenger’s door.

Gianna eyed him suspiciously. “are you going to kidnap me and bury me somewhere else?”

“What?” Jiyong was stunned with Gianna’s statement.

“Surprised, I got thru your plan?” Gianna continued.

“ya, Yoon Jae Shin!. What do you think of me? A murderer?”

Gianna burst out and kept missing to buckle her seatbelt. “You should loosen up. Your image shows you’re funny person but actually you don’t even possess a bit of humour. How pitiful”

Jiyong started the car in silence. They parked by Han river.

"Is this kind of a date?" Gianna joked. "Aren't you worried someone might spot you here and with a fat and unattractive girl?"

"Please can we forget that statement?" Jiyong started to get annoyed.

"Hmmm, I wasn't the one who started it. That's why you should watch what comes out of your mouth. So why are we here?"

Jiyong made a deep breath before speaking. "Gianna, how about you give up driving? You are fine with a driver,"

Gianna's face darkened and looked at Jiyong sharply. "we talked about this last time and I don't want to talk about it again. And in the first place, you don't have the right to tell that to me. We're not even considered friends for you to be doing this to me. I don't even know why I came here with you today. " she made a mental check herself. 'why is she with Jiyong' "Give up driving?" Gianna laughed sarcastically. "Have you ever been into a life and death accident? No. You won't and will never understand me."

"That's why give it up. You'll never know you might lose your life," Jiyong said calmly.

"Look, Mister, I have only one life and I want to enjoy every moment of it. Driving is one of them. I escaped 3 car accidents and that gave me more courage to take driving seriously. The last time I checked, we just knew each other because you crashed my party. what right do you have to tell me..."

"3?" Jiyong was shocked. "I thought..."

"Don't act like you know me," Gianna cut him. "I don't understand why you want me to give up driving. I don't see any reason why you're so concerned for my well being. obviously, you're not interested at me as a woman. I cannot see any other reason. Or are you my relative and interested in my little wealth,"

"excuse me?" Jiyong's ears turned red. "I might not be that rich but I can earn my own bread,"

"Then why are you acting this way? This is annoying and it pisses me off," Gianna's voice rose.

"Because....." Ji yong's obviously trying to control himself.

"What? spill it," Gianna demanded. "You were never interested with a fat and unattractive,"

Jiyong clenched his hands. "Because the blood running in your system is my blood,"

Gianna froze. "What? Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"Nothing. Let's go. I'll drop you at your house,"

Gianna raised her hand. "You go. I'm meeting my bestfriend." She started to walk away.

Jiyong ran after her. "Don't mind what I just said and don't do something stupid,"

"Just go. I'm not that stupid to end my life," She continued walking and ignored Ji yong.

"Let me know when you get home," Jiyong walked back to the car.

 

"Miss Yoon, you're check up is on Thursday," Dr. Kang spared minutes to see her. "Something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. You mentioned that I lost a lot of blood and I forgot to ask my donors. I want to thank them,"

"Oh, that. You don't have to worry." Dr Kang smiled and waved his hand indicating no.

"I wanted to thank them no matter what,"

"Hmm, we got AB from the red cross. TOP came but unfortunately we cannot drew much from him. He was tired and his BP was low.

Gianna half smiled. "TOP? the bigbang?" Dr. Kang nodded. "How did he know about my accident?"

"He said that his producer called him. oh, yeah, he called your phone and there's no way we can unlock your phone. We cannot call anyone. I guess the nurse told him what happened and he might have sent TOP. Jiyong came with him and asked if he's compatible. The red blood cells were compatible so we were able to draw larger amount from him," Dr. kang smiled. "You have celebrities blood running in your blood,"

"Ohhh, so I should take care of this body from now on?" Gianna joked.

"You can say that," Dr kang agreed.

'The hell!of all people why does it have to be Jiyong's" Gianna muttered as she leaves the hospital and met the girls at the shop.

 

a/n : back to back update. Watching world cup finals and I thought would write the next chappie. And Germany just scored 4 goals in 25 minutes.

       Again  thank you subbies. Have a good night!