and the chase goes on and on..

One Of A Kind

"Dae, do you know where Miss Choi works?" Jiyong appeared at the studio breathless.

"Huh? Miss choi?" dae sung was clueless.
"The girl in wheelchair..."
"Ah, " dae remembered. "she has a shop downtown and other 3 boutique. Why?"
"Do you have her number?" Dae sung shook his head. "The address?"
"What's going on?" dae asked in curiosity.
"What's the name of the shop?" Ji yong asked instead.
"vara kreativ. I think." Dae sung wasn't sure.
Jiyong rushed out. Dae sung shaking his head and returned to the studio.
"Oh, Gdragon?" Sun young was surprised to see Jiyong in her shop. Some customers started to create commotion. "To my office," Sun young wheeled herself to the office. "What brings you here?" she asked after Jiyong closed the door.
"Gianna."
"Gianna?" Sun Young repeated. "Something happened to her?" she started to panic.
"She's not in her house. I can't contact her phone. She's supposed to be at the hospital to have her cast off,"
Sun young calmed for a bit but still restless. She dialed a number. "Did Gianna dropped by?" After few exchange of words, sun young hung up. "She was at Gyeoung ju to order flowers. She went to see her parents as well,"
"Oh thank you," Jiyong ran out of the office.
Sun young tilted her head. "something's going on here. An idol chasing Gianna?" She reached for her phone and called Ji Eun. "hey, is Gianna dating Gdragon?"
"Are you trying to destress me?" Ji Eun laughed.
"Gdragon was here a while ago asking where Gianna is. He looks concerned."
"I guess because he's supposed to be the servant. Sun young don't think so much. Gianna and G dragon? that's a hopeless case. I'll be there after my work. I'll call Gianna to meet up." Ji Eun hung up.

"Holy! what am I doing in this place?" Jiyong cursed as he climbed the grave site. "Screw you Yoon Jae Shin!" he kept cursing. " Where should she be?" Jiyong looked around. The hill is a grave area. He saw few people but he can't see Gianna. He continued to walk around. "Damn! I should be resting in my bed and the hell I am scurrying a gravesite looking for a girl. What's wrong with me?" he muttered. He reached for his phone and tried to call Gianna. "oh it's ring..." He moved his hand away from his ears. He can hear a ringing phone. He ran and followed where the ring was coming from. It died. He was about to dial again when he spotted a familiar purse. "Oh, Gianna." he walked closer and true, Gianna was lying beside her parent's grave. Jiyong looked at her closely. She's sleeping peacefully. "man, how could a lady be sleeping in this place," he sigh and tapped Gianna's shoulder. "hey,"
Gianna stirred. "uh.." she made a sudden jump when she saw Jiyong.
"Relax. You might want to get up unless you want to spend the night here," Jiyong teased.
"How did you know I am here?' she scrambled and gathered her purse.
"Why didn't you call me or even leave a message? When did you have your cast removed? Are you trying to kill me?" Jiyong didn't gave her chance to answer.
Gianna rolled her eyes and faced her parent's grave. "daddy, did you by chance reincarnate to this person?'
"Ya! how could..." Jiyong stuttered. "Let's better start out. You didn't drive did you? You're not driving back. I'll have someone pick your car,"
"Oh God! You sound exactly my father," Gianna walked ahead.
"Why didn't you call me when you had the cast off?" Ji yong caught up with her.
"Why do I have to?" Gianna shot back. "What are you doing here anyway?'
"You got me worried when you weren't at home and your phone was off,"
"How did you know I was here?"
"I asked your friend from the boutique."
"Oh Sun young,"
"Why didn't you call me?"
"Are you my father? no, are you my husband?"
"I am your servant," Jiyong blurted.
Gianna laughed. "you're into it aren't you?" she opened her car.
"are you going back to Seoul tonight?"
Gianna didn't asnwer and got into her car. Jiyong jumped to his and started the car. He followed Gianna closely.
"Are you spending the night here?" Jiyong asked after they parked infront of the Curves.
Gianna let out a deep breath and just walked away.
"Ya, Gianna, at least let me know your plans so I know what to tell my manager," Jiyong started to get impatient.
"I didn't asked you to come here," Gianna said trying to ignore his questions. "Can you get us something to eat?"
"Huh?" Jiyong just looked at her.
"I haven't had anything since lunch and I'm famished." she plopped on her favorite couch.
"what do you want?"
"anything. oh get me a latte please,"

Jiyong was alarmed when he walked in and didn't find Gianna on the couch. "the hell! " he drop the bag in the counter and started opening the rooms and calling her name. He breathe in relieve when he saw her on her bed. "you really drove people crazy," he closed the door.
"Oh TOP, am outside Seoul. I might be back tomorrow. It's unforeseen schedule. I'll tell you about it when I get back," Jiyong called TOP.
"Girls?" Top teased.
"You can say that,"
"Hyung!!!! How could you?" It was Seung ri.
"Ya TOP, did you put it on speaker?" Ji yong yelled and calmed back.
"Sorry, the boys were curious where did you ran off to. Dae sung mentioned you went to see Miss Choi. Don't worry I turned off the speaker and I'm outside. Tell me, is this has something to do with Miss Choi Ji Eun?"
"Choi Ji.. Oh, we'll talk when I get back," Jiyong avoided TOP 's question.
"You've been acting weird lately. You better talk when you..."
Ji yong cut him. "I'll talk to you later," he hung up.
Jiyong heard noises. He listened carefully and it's coming from Gianna's room. The sound became moan and it sounds she's in pain. Jiyong ran to the bedroom. "Gianna,"
"Daddy. daddy," Gianna was talking in her sleep. Gianna was sweaty and all wet.
"Gianna," Jiyong tapped her shoulder lightly. Jiyong felt the emanating heat from Gianna. His hands went to her forehead. "Holy !" He grabbed his phone and called Dr. Kang. "Hyung, Miss Yoon is burning with fever. I don't know what to do. We are in Gyeong ju right now. And I can't bring her to the hospital,"
Jiyong was on panic and can't stop worrying. He did all what Dr. kang instructed.
"Don't cover her with blanket and keep the towel cool. And check back on me after 45 minutes,"
"holy ! This is driving me crazy"
Ji yong felt dead beat tired from worrying. He slumped to the couch next to Gianna's bed.
Gianna felt suddenly strange. She reached for her forehead and the towel dropped. She opened her eyes and looked around. She saw Jiyong sleeping in the couch. He looks so tired. "oh !" she remembered she was feeling hot when they came back from the burial ground. She slowly got up, careful not to make noise and not to wake Ji yong. She changed for fresh pyjamas and went out of the room.
She took her freshly brewed coffee and her ipad to the veranda. Her mind started to wander and her hands started typing. Her face changed from time to time grinning at the plot she started working.
Jiyong stirred. he immediately turned to see Gianna and got on to his feet when he saw the bed empty. "Where the..." he ran out of the room. He saw a glimpse of Gianna at the veranda. "Ya, Yoon Jae Shin," His both arms on the door. "You know better for your health. Get back inside,"
Gianna looked at him and shook her head. "You are really my father's reincarnation. I made coffee. help yourself," She returned her attention to her ipad.
Ji yong walked towards her. "How are you feeling?" He put his hand on her forehead.
"I'm fine," Gianna tried to avoid Ji yong's touch.
"You were burning last night for God's sake. So get back inside," Ji yong's voice rose.
"Oh, you should have left after we came back,"
"Left? Do you have any idea what..... Forget it. What do you want for breakfast?" Ji yong asked instead.
"There's nothing on the fridge. I only have coffee. I am leaving anyways. are you coming with me?"
"Hell yeah. You're not driving in that condition,"
"Or you can go ahead. I can manage. I'll have someone to come over,"
Are you going back to Seoul today or what?" Ji yong asked.
"I'm sorry I took your time last night but I never asked you to come here. You can go back to Seoul. I mean, go back to Seoul." Gianna passed by him. "You don't have change clothes?" Gianna went into her room and changed her clothes. She came out in a fresh jeans and shirt. "I'm going out for breakfast, you wanna come? Oh, the idol image. What do you want? Wait for me here,"
"No," Jiyong object. "I am driving. I'll wait you at the car."
"Are you insisting of staying here?" Gianna opened the door.
Ji yong shooed her out. "Give me a call when you're done. I 'll come at the front."
"What took you so long?' Ji yong made a long face.
Gianna handed him a bag. "You stink,"
"What?"
"Let's go. I'm starving," Gianna got out of the car and walked ahead. "You go ahead and shower. I"ll prepare the food,"
"Oh your doctor said you're not allowed to eat spicy food," Ji yong reminded and left Gianna alone at the kitchen."
"Yes, doc," she started to chop some vegetable.
Ji yong smiled at himself when he opened the bag Gianna gave her. The boxer shorts were printed with cartoon characters.
The kitchen was filled with appetizing smell when Ji yong came out of the room. Gianna was busy making the soup. "Perfect wife," Ji yong breathe. "Smells delicious"
"Oh, help me set the table," Gianna handed him the plates.
"you'll make a perfect wife," Ji yong commented as he digs in to his food.
"why because I am good at cooking?"
"Your husband will never complain, well, except for your stubbornness. "
Gianna ignored what Ji yong said. "finish your food."

 

*have a goodnight!*