dreams do come true

One Of A Kind

 hello new subbies!!!

A short update.  And yeah.... dreams do come true!

 

 

"Ya, Yoon Jae Shin!" Sun Young shrieked when she saw Gianna. "what's going on? Ji Eun was freaking out last night,"

"Oh, some jerk upset me. You don't have to worry about that. How's business?"

"Oh, did I mentioned, I got a contract at a hotel. Dang! I need you and Ji Eun to design a wedding at a hotel."

"huh? me?" Gianna pointed at herself. "I'm an architect. I design buildings not some wedding planner,"

"Yeah. You're the designer. You  handle the grounds and Ji Eun will do the videography and photography. We once dreamt to be event planner and organizer, right?"

"You knew we can't say no, huh. When's the wedding and where's the venue?"

"In 2 months time at the Seoul grand palace," Sun Young beamed.

"Seoul grand.... you're ing kidding me. No freaking way," Gianna cursed.

"Shut your mouth. And hell, you heard it right,” Sun Young laid a brown-ish paper infront of them. “You remember our dream in high school?"

They were thinking for a project in their art class when they started doodling and ending up a wedding design plan in Seoul Grand palace. Gianna did decoration plans, Sun Young did the flower and cake arrangement, Ji Eun was in charge of photography and videography. But of course, it was never realized. Ji Eun end up taking communication majoring in journalism. Gianna , inspired by her father became a topnotch architect. Sun Young, after the accident pursued management. With the help of Gianna and Ji Eun, she was able to put up few flowershop, boutique, bakery and recently she started event coordinating.

“Whoaaa! Ji Eun will be ecstatic to hear this. Details. Details,”

“I’m going to meet the couple tomorrow. Make Sunday open and will discuss things,”

“I can’t believe our high school dream will be realize just now” Gianna kissed Sun Young. “I’ll see you Sunday,”

 

“Who’s idea was that?” Sun Young asked the two with a straight face.

“Uh..how did it go?” Gianna asked.

“I barely touched my food,” Sun Young wheeled herself to the living room. “you two, I love you to death!!!!” she squealed.

“For a sec you scared me,” Gianna held her breath. “So how’s the date?”

“We have the whole night to talk about it,” Ji Eun set 3 glasses on the table.

“Ji Eun, any plans for your birthday?” Sun young asked.

“ya, include us in your plan or else I won’t see you anymore,” Gianna eyed Ji Eun.

“I’m having date with Tae yang,” Ji Eun seriously.

Two pair of eyes looked at her suspiciously.

“Sorry missy, one is enough. I can’t ask TOP for another favor,” Gianna caught up.

“Ugh!” Ji Eun sipped from her drink. “I thought I will succeed. Can you ask TOP to ask Sol?”

“No. No. No.” Gianna waved her right hand. “we can go for a trip to Jeju. I’ll shoulder the hotel,”

“I can’t get off the office. My first, I mean our first project is fast approaching.” Sun Young said.

“I’ll be on stand by. Call me any time,” Gianna laughed.

“Oh, how’s your hand? Will you be able to work for the project?” Sun Young asked.

Gianna lifted her left hand. “Cast is so heavy. We’ll be taking it off next week. Don’t worry this project will be breathtaking. Oh, remind me to drop by the flower shop. I have to check the deliveries,”

“Let’s toast for the success of this project,” Ji Eun raised her glass. Sun young and Gianna did the same.

 

have a good night