who's the fat and unattractive?

One Of A Kind

Gianna went to the villa for the weekend. Her boss had been pressuring her team to finish the project in 2 weeks. She's supposed to do overtime but she just left the office and took refuge in the villa. She took her notebook and sat outside. Her hands started to work on the keyboard.
"I swear I'll quit that company if they push me one more time." She crushed the soda can and throw it at the garbage bin near the wall. The wind was blowing hard that it missed the bin and went over the fence. "Ah !" she walked over to check it. No one is in there. She set her laptop down and went to knock next door to apologize.
"oh hi, hmmm, I ..."
The girl who opened the door cut her. "Oh you're looking for GD?"
Gianna's brows creased. "huh?"
"Jiyong? He's in the shower," the girl answered.
"Oh no. no," she made a no sign with her hands. "I accidentally threw a soda can in your veranda. I'm sorry,"
"so lame excuse. which unit are you from?" the girl asked sarcastically.
"Ahmmm, next door," Gianna answered and turned her back. "What the hell. I am being nice to apologize and she's in on it? Who the hell is GD and Jiyong?" she murmured and closed the door behind her.
She took a shower and went out for a dinner. She asked daughter of the flowershop owner to join her for dinner. She became close to her since she started ordering iris from them. The girl always make it to the point that the iris were always freshly picked and wrapped on time. She was skimming on the menu when she heard a bit loud voice from the table next to her. She turned her head and was surprised. 'party crasher'
They started to argue and Gianna started to get irritated. "oh please," she signaled a waiter. "a beer for now. I'm waiting for my friend," The waiter left and she had a clearer hearing from the two behind her.
'And how about the girl next door? Are you hitting on her?" the girl said in anger.
'next door?' the guy asked'
"yeah. She came earlier looking for you but left as soon as she saw me.'
The guy laughed. 'you don't mean from unit 495'
Gianna leaned back farther when she heard her unit number.
'what's so funny?'
'She's fat and unattractive. How could you think I'm hitting on her?'
Gianna kicked the chair next to her. She called for a waiter and requested for a table change.

"Chen, do you have any idea who's renting the unit next to mine?" Gianna asked. "All the renters are weirdos . Last time I came, the renter crashed to my little party and just a while ago, I went to apologize coz I accidentally threw a soda can to their veranda. A girl looks mad when she saw me and asked weird question. Like what the hell do I care if who is GD or Jiyong whatever,"
"GD? Jiyong? You mean Gdragon?" Chen repeated in excitement.
"Well that's what the girl said. Why you know him?"
"Gianna? for God's sake do you listen to radios or watch TV?" Chen glared at her.
"Why? Is he famous?" Gianna asked innocently.
Chen rolled her eyes. "Famous? You don't have any idea don't you?" Gianna looked at her blankly. "God! You don't know Bigbang? Of course you don't. Ugh! How could there be a girl in Korea who have no idea about Bigbang." Chen hit her forehead with her palms.
"Bigbang?" Gianna tilted her head trying to recall something. "ah, is there a TOP something and there's one more.."
Tae Yang?"
"nah,"
"Seungri? Dae sung?"
"yeah! Dae sung,"
"Now you're picking up." Chen beamed.
Gianna smiled. "I'll buy you something. I'm going back to Seoul in the evening,"
The conversation fade away. Jiyong didn't mean to eaves drop but became interested when he saw Gianna. ' She doesn't have any idea who I am? Where in the world is she living and not to know BigBang?' Jiyong wondered.
"You're such a big liar," the girl said as soon as Ji yong returned from the washroom.
Jiyong had no idea what's his girlfriend was talking.
"Stop playing innocent. I saw the girl came out before you. So that's the reason why you've been cancelling on our dates. Fat and unattractive my ," she glared at him.
"Look Min Jee, I've been busy these past months. I haven't wrote enough song for our al.."
Min Jee didn't let him finish. "Do what ever you think is the best but I can't go on with this set up. You're free to date and that applies to me as well."
"Min Jee! what the.."
"We're over" Min Jee got up. "I'm heading back to Seoul tonight. You don't have to worry,"
"Min Jee.... let's go back together," Min Jee brushed him aside.
Jiyong walked back to the villa and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He called TOP. "why are women so complicated.
"You and Min Jee broke up," TOP guessed. "What's it this time?"
"As usual. Time. When can I meet someone who will understand me and won't nag me about time? Hyung, I'm coming back tomorrow morning. Do you have time in the evening?"
"Ah, we're heading to Gyeongju to shoot a scene. Let's meet when I get back to Seoul.
"Really?! which area? I am here right now,"
"Oh? Sharp curve Villas."
"No way," Jiyong became excited. "What time are you arriving?"
"We just left Seoul. We'll be there before 10 pm. and we'll start filming at dawn,"
"Great!You can stay at my room," Jiyong said.
"Huh?"
"I am staying at the same villa,"
"Really. I'll see you then. I want to get some sleep before we arrive,"
"See you," Jiyong hung up. "I thought so. Gianna and Choi Ji Eun." he walked towards the fence."oh!"
Gianna was startled by Ji yong's appearance at the fence.
"Hi! Ji yong greeted.
"Hi!" Gianna replied.
"You smoke?" Ji yong spotted the cigarette box and ash tray at the table.
Gianna raised her gaze from the laptop to Jiyong. "Why? Even fat and unattractive person isn't allowed to smoke?" Gianna said in full sarcasm.
Jiyong's face turned red. "huh?"
"I'm not in the mood to chat. I came here to clear my head," Gianna said trying to get Jiyong what she meant.
"Oh,...Ahm, You're name is Gianna, right?"
Gianna ignored Jiyong and left the veranda. "men!"