we've got pretty Servant

One Of A Kind

Since am off work... another update.

 

"hey where are you?'

Gianna recognized the voice. "Are you tracking me?"

"No. I thought you're the one I saw"

"I'm at red cross office . Draining your blood out of my system as much as I can,"

"What? are you out of...." Jiyong hang up.

"Crazy," Gianna hang up. She smiled at the girl assisting her.

"We'll contact the donors and we'll let you know about their decision," the girl said and handed her a clip board. "If you could please fill  this up for our record,"

Gianna just sat down when a hand grabbed her left arm and dragged her out of the lounge. She squirmed in pain and bit her lips till it bleed.

"Are you out of your mind?" Jiyong shouted. "you haven't totally recovered and your donating blood? Do you hate me that much?"

Gianna flagged the taxi that passed by and got in ignoring Jiyong. Jiyong felt lost and flagged the next taxi and followed Gianna.

The nurses attended Gianna right away.

"What happened?' one of the nurses asked.

"I think it's dislocated. I just had the cast removed the other day." Gianna answered in between her squirms. “Is Dr Kang on duty?’

The nurse checked the schedule. “he’s currently doing a surgery. Dr Park will re cast your arm,”

“Miss Yoon, you have to be extra careful this time,” Dr. Park warned. “It won’t be this easy the next time your arm get dislocated. I’ll let Dr. Kang know about your situation. You can stay at room A405 until. I'll get Dr. Kang to come see you after he's out of surgery,”

“Thanks Doc,” Gianna thanked the doctor.

“Don’t mention. Get well,” Dr. park left the room.

Few minutes after Dr park left Jiyong came in.

“what is???” Jiyong covered his mouth when he saw gianna’s casted arm. “What happened?”

“You dared to ask?” Gianna said with sarcasm.

“Did it happened when I pulled… Oh ! !” Jiyong swore and kneeled beside the bed. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry,”

“Miss Yoon, what happened?” Dr. Kang came in. “Oh, Jiyong, what are you doing here?”

Jiyong stood up. “oh, hyung,”

“Hyung?” Gianna looked Jiyong and then Mr. Kang.

“My cousin.” Dr Kang filled in. “So it’s a dislocated bone,” he flipped on her chart. “what did you do that you dislocate a bone?”

“Some jerk pulled my arm,” Gianna answered and glared at Jiyong.

“Pulled your…Ya Kwon Jiyong, is it your…” Dr. Kang glared at Jiyong.

“Hyung I didn’t mean…”

“Don’t Hyung me.” Dr. Kang yelled at him. “You know that we just removed her cast and you pulled her arm? Do you have any idea how hard to have a casted arm?”

“Hyung,…”

“Kwon Jiyong, this is not joke. What are you going to do about this?” Dr Kang was really mad.

An idea flicked to Gianna’s mind. “You should be responsible won’t you, Mr kwon Jiyong,” Jiyong looked at her. “You have two choices. Be my servant until this cast is removed or face the charge of assault,”

“A what? Assault? Are you kidding…”

Dr. kang cut him. “That’s an assault resulting to physical injury. You better think about it”

“And what do you mean servant?” Jiyong turned to Gianna.

“Phew! I never realized the popular idol Gdragon is an idiot. Don’t you know what does servant do?” Gianna continued to annoy him.

“Ya, Gianna!” Jiyong’s voice rose.

“don’t yell at me. You don’t have the right to,” Gianna said in a formal voice.

Jiyong turned and faced the window. “I’ll talk to my agency,”

“What ever your decision, I’m having my lawyer gather testimony from the people at the red cross and my medical record.”

“You’re practically not giving me a choice do you?” Jiyong was helpless.

“You didn’t give me a chance to talk when you dragged me out of the red cross building. I am giving you 2 choices.”

“Jiyong, the medical record alone will get you minimum of a week in jail.” Dr Kang added. “What were you thinking by the way?”

Jiyong stayed silent.

Dr. Kang shook his head. “Miss Yoon, is he your boyfriend?”

“a what?” Gianna can’t help herself from laughing. “Do I look like a girlfriend to her? What kind of boyfriend would hurt her girlfriend?”

“Just curious why Jiyong is so concern about you.”

“Oh, that’s because of his precious blood,” Gianna continued.

“You!”

“Jiyong, you better set out and talk to your agency.”

                                    ****

"I am so embarrassed," Gianna confessed.

"Emba...who got us into this?" Sun young raised her brows. "I wished we didn't go to that concert. That's the most embarrassing in my life,"

The three spent the night at Gianna's house after attending the Bigbang concert.

"Well, I never thought they'd focus the spotlight on us," Gianna said in defense.

"Ah, shut up! don't you dare brought that up. I'll kill you and haunt your ghost even in the dark world," Ji Eun was hyped up.

Gianna laughed. "Aren't you watching too much drama?"

"I hope that won't appear in the media," Ji Eun said.

"At least you appeared normal," Sun Young pouted. "Me? Oh God! in a wheel chair and one with arm cast. How pitiful was that? Ah, speaking, you haven't told us how the hell did you got the cast back,"

"some jerk pulled my arm. It hasn't healed properly and somehow got dislocated." Gianna shrugged. "Ji, admit it, you almost fainted,"

"Hell yes, and I am going to make your life a hell," Ji Eun got up and tickled Gianna.

"stop!" gianna ran away from Ji. "did anyone ordered delivery?" the sound of doorbell broke their laughter.

They all looked each other.

"I'll go check. Any one needed coffee refill?" Gianna raised her hand.

"Just brew some and will help ourselves." Ji Eun shooed her to check the door.

"GD?"Gdragon?" Ji Eun and Sun Young were shocked to see Ji yong infront of them.

"For real? Kwon Jiyong?" Ji Eun rubbed her eyes.

"hm, this are the best people in the world, Kim Ji Eun and Choi Sun Young," Gianna introduced.

"Nice to meet you" Jiyong offered a hand shake which the 2 girls gladly accepted.

"Help yourself for a drink," Gianna motioned him the ktichen. Jiyong left the 3.

"Ya, Yoon Jae Shin, what on earth is going on?" Sun young wheeled herself closer to Gianna. "You two looks close,"

"You knew him?" Ji Eun's voice was full of tease.

"How did you met him?" Sun young didn't gave Gianna a chance to answer.

"This is getting interesting." Ji Eun commented. "Ya, tell us exactly what's going on?"

"I met him last year. well I didn't realized he was Gdragon until Chen pointed it out. and he was the jerk who put me in this state," Gianna raised her left arm. "Not the accident. uhmm, he's here to be my servant,"

"Ser...you mean? Ya, Gianna, where's this going?" Sun young became concerned.

"Servant, like he'll do everything in the house." Gianna said casually.

"You're such an evil person," Ji Eun commented. "How could you let an idol do that?"

"The question is, how could an idol do this to me," Gianna retaliated.

"shush, he's coming out," Sun young whispered. "So, we just heard from Gianna. Are you sure you can manage?"

"I'll survive." Jiyong said with confidence.

"Do you cook?" Ji Eun started the interrogation.

Jiyong smiled.

"You'll learn from Gianna. She's the best among us," Sun young praised.

"Stop. stop," Gianna turned red.

"hey, remember when you got your mom embarrassed because you made a better kimbap?" Sun young continued.

"And oh, during our senior high, the cake she made was frozen for month in order to be disclose during the school's anniversary? That's one.."

"Kim Ji Eun, enough," Gianna's voiced gave a warning sign and Ji Eun knew it.

"OK, so how did you two met to end up in this situation?" Ji Eun continued the interrogation.

"In Gyeong Ju," Jiyong answered shyly.

"Curves?" Ji Eun and Sun young said in unison.

"Are we fated meeting the bigbang members?" Sun Young sighed.

"Is it a bad thing?" Jiyong asked.

"Hey let's get the dinner started," Gianna changed the topic,"

 

"I'm going out of town for a shoot for my MV," Jiyong said to Gianna. He found her reading a book at the backyard.

"You don't have to tell me," Gianna said. Her eyes still on the book.

"Uhmm ...I thought you should know. I'll be back in time to remove your cast,"

"You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine."

Jiyong sat at the chair beside the hammock where Gianna was. "I'll be very good to you when I come back,"

"Duh, why do you have to be good ..." she moved and tried to get up but she lost her balanced and fell on the ground.

Gianna was on the grass before Jiyong could catch her.
Their eyes met as Jiyong helped her to her feet.

"You want to go to the hospital?" Jiyong was the first to recover.

Gianna raised her hand indicating no and started to walked towards the door.

Jiyong walked closely behind her afraid something might happen. "Hmmm, how about you ask your friends to come over. I'm worried you'll hurt yourself while I'm away."

Gianna laughed. "You worry a lot do you. You go to whatever you want to do. My friends are busy to come over."

"Should I ask my mom to come over?"

"Are you nuts? I am not that incompetent to need help. Don't do such ridiculous thing," Gianna sat at the couch. "Just leave whenever you want,"

 Right after Jiyong left, Gianna had her cast removed earlier than scheduled. She needs to work on a big project her company just acquired and also had to do side by side with Sun Young's first project.

She rented a car and went down to Gyeong ju to make an order for the flowers.

“Unni!” Chen was excited to meet her. “Mom mentioned you’re getting flowers from us. I thought you work in an architectural firm?”

“Side lines.” Gianna winked. “let’s see what I can get from here,”

“I saw the list. Do you want iris as well? I can order it for you,”

“Oh no. I am not using iris on this project. That’s only for my mom. Here, let me know if how much you can get for me,” Gianna handed Chen her list. "Oh, can I get some iris? I'm going to see mom and dad,"

"Right away miss," Chen disappeared at the back door.

 

 

a/n: How am doing? comments please.

  have a goodnight!