confession

One Of A Kind


Gianna struggled with the blueprints with her two arms. Her boss shoved 5 projects to her to finish for that week. "Damn, old man," she cursed as she struggled kick her shoes and finding the switch. She threw the blueprints on the floors as soon as she got in. "I wonder what dad did to him for him to treat me this way."
"Do you do that often?" A voice from the couch echoed.
Gianna jumped. "What the..." she screamed. "What the hell are you doing in my house?"
GD was comfortably lying at the couch.
"When ? No... How did you know my pass?" she glared at him. "Even so you should have at least the light. Scaring me like that?" Gianna was mad.
"Well, you haven't changed the keypass. I saw you key in last time. I called you earlier and you said you'll call back and you haven't so I decided to come and see you,"
"Ya! Kwon Ji yong! That 's tresspassing! This isn't like a coffee shop that you can come if you want coffee. That's totally invading of privacy" she started picking the blueprints from the floor. "an idol crashing to someone's place," she murmured.
"So you went out with TOP?" Ji yong sounds jealous.
"Coffee. I had to discuss something with him"
"About what? He didn't tell me anything,"
"Why would I tell you and why would he tell you," Gianna said in sarcasm. "Why are you here?"
" I saw you came out from the president's office before we were called in for a meeting. Are you the author of the movie we were going to do?"
Gianna shrugged and started taking out vegetable from the fridge.
Jiyong walked towards the kitchen. "And you haven't had dinner yet? Let me order food,"
"Can't you see I am going to make some food," Gianna pointed at the vegetables on the counter.
"But you must be hungry. Look it's 9:00"
"Ya, I've been nagged at work. If you don't have other things to say, just shut up or just leave. Nobody asked you to come and checked out on me." she started the stove. "hey, are you by chance inlove with me?"
Jiyong turned red and turned his back on Gianna.
Gianna laughed. "have you had dinner yet?"
Jiyong turned and flashed his childish smile. "what are you making?"
"fried rice. easiest and my emergency food."
"fried rice?" Ji yong repeated."at late night?"
"dude. I've been living alone for years. I only have decent meal on week ends and my vacations. You have your mother fix food for you. You have your managers taking care of all your need. For sure you haven't experience going hungry and no one else to turn to."
"that's not what I mean. I mean don't you have any other food to make?"
"It's 9 in the evening and I'm hungry..."
Jiyong cut her. "Then you should have ate outside or picked up some food on your way,"
"Listen Mr. Kwon Ji yong, we live in different world. I work to survive and you work for your luxury. Besides I have food in my house and I like eating my meal at my table,"
"Alright. alright, you don't have to yell. Let me help you set the table,"
"Make us some tea please," Gianna pointed at the cupboard for mugs.
"what kind of tea do you want?" Jiyong opened the tea boxes.
"green tea,"

"I just got home. I'll just take shower and will head out to your office." Gianna just arrived from her trip to Jeju. "I think we struck gold. I just got another 2 contract for the next 3 months. We will be very busy," She was very excited. "Listen, call Ji so we'll be there on....hang on a sec," she heard something coming out from the guest room. She walked towards the guest room and slowly pushed the door. Her eyes went wide. "I'll call you back," she hang up.
She peaked into the guest room. True to her guess. Kwon Jiyong crashed to her house again. "This has to stop. People might think we're dating," she murmured. She walked slowly towards the bed and gently tapped Jiyong's shoulder. "Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong," Still no response. "GD. hey GD," it was gentler and it was the first time she used GD to address Jiyong. Jiyong moaned. "GD, wake..." she withdraw her hand from GD's cheek. Jiyong is burning. "holy , Jiyong," her voice was a little louder but still Jiyong didn't response. She left the room and came back with cold compress. After wiping Jiyong's face and neck, she pressed the cold towel to his fore head. "I can't believe this person," she murmured as she leaves the room.
She went back to the guest room after changing her clothes and brewing coffee. She took her mug and her tablet to the guest room and sat beside the bed. She started to write the final scene of the movie.
But due to long flight and sleepless night she spent at Jeju, she dozes off.

Jiyong woke up with a heavy head. She made a sudden move to get up and the towel from his forehead fell. "What..." His eyes fell on Gianna. Her head is on the table and a book lying next to her. He looked around and saw the towels beside the bed. He made a deep breathe and got out of bed. "Gianna," he said softly."such a pretty face. How long will I be able to hold this feeling?'
Gianna jumped. "ya!" she nearly fell off the chair. "hey, how are you feeling?" she reached for Jiyong's fore head. "God, you scared me last night,"
"Oh did I?" Ji yong teased.
"hell yeah, since when were you here?'
"yesterday morning I guess."Jiyong answered. "I came straight from the CF shooting and that was 5 in the morning."
"What the? You're making my place like your personal hotel." Gianna picked her tablet. "And you've been burning with fever since then? What if I didn't come home?'
"Maybe I called TOP to come and get me," Ji yong answered casually.
"Are you nuts? And they would think we are dating,"
"let them," Jiyong sounds he didn't mind at all.
"What do you want to eat?" Gianna changed the topic. "I have to go to work early tomorrow. I need to sleep"
"Hmmm, whatever you want to make. I don't have a choice do I?" Jiyong followed her to the kitchen.
"There are some veggies in the fridge. I can make something if you'll help me," Gianna tried to annoy him.
"Show me how to do it."
"Ah, better call your manager first. Your phone kept on ringing last night so I turned it off."
"when did you came in?"
"Around 5 in the evening and you were burning in fever. It's a good thing I heard you . I was about to leave after I changed,"
Gianna finished cutting the veggies when Jiyong came back to the kitchen. "how about rice?'
"Huh? it's too late to eat rice. We'll just have soup and veggies."
Jiyong's face changed. "I'm a Korean."
"So?" Gianna raised her brows.
"Gianna," Jiyong rested his chin on his palms and looked at Gianna. " how about we date for real?"
"huh? do you even know what you're asking?" Gianna faced Jiyong and rested her chin on her palms as well.
"well it's not like asking you to give me 10 billion won" Ji yong shrugged.
"You don't have any idea don't you?" Gianna turned her back on Jiyong and turned off the stove."
"I'm serious about this," Jiyong said in a serious tone.
"In case you forgot, you're an idol and I am an ordinary person. Besides, I am not a fan of yours. I am a TOP fan,"
"Are you saying that there's really going on between you and TOP?" Jiyong was jealous.
Gianna chuckled and made a slow breathe. "phew! look here Kwon Jiyong, I just said that I am a TOP fan. I didn't even knew your group's existence until I met TOP and Dae sung. I admire his professionalism and he's a good actor."
"Ok. Ok," Jiyong raised his right hand. "if there's nothing going on between you and TOP why are you rejecting me?"
Gianna closed her eyes and sighed. She laid the plateful of veggies on the table and filled her plate. "Maybe you're just hungry."She slid the plate infront of Jiyong. Jiyong didn't say anything and started eating. "Do you want tea or hot chocolate?" Gianna broke the silence.
"Hot chocolate please," Jiyong replied.
Gianna took her plate and loaded at the dishwasher. She grabbed 2 mug and filled it with hot water. She was stirring the first cup when arms were around her waist.
"Gianna, Why can't you see me as a man,"
Gianna went speechless. She don't know what to do first.
"Gianna, you may not believe me but I love you,"
With that Gianna's hand froze.
"Do you think I am doing this for nothing?" Jiyong made her face him. Gianna were all red.
She slowly moved away from Jiyong. "Uhm.... "she turned to the cup and handed him his. "Your chocolate." Jiyong accepted it. She took hers and sat at the single couch.
"Gianna," Jiyong sat at the floor. "can you at least give me a chance?"
Gianna diverted her gaze to the darkness outside. She can't dare face Jiyong's begging appearance. She bit her lips and stood up and faced the window. She faked a smile and faced Jiyong. "Do you know understand the consequences?"
"I had girlfriends before and it was never a problem," Ji yong said.
Gianna pursed her lips. "ohh," she held her head with her both hands. "Give me time to think about this. It never crossed my mind to be your girlfriend,"
"what should I do to get you give me a chance?" his voice quavering.
Gianna tittered and looked closely at Jiyong. "let's do something with your hair. I know how you love to sport your own fashion but it kinda irritates me. Can you dye it back to black?"
"As you wish," Ji yong stood up.
"You seems feeling good. Are you going back home? You can use the guest room. Let me just warn you. I snore and it can reach the guest room."
Ji yong burst into laughter. "Don't give me that nonsense. I'll pass the rest of the night here. I might go out earlier than you do."
"I have to go to bed now. I have an early appointment tomorrow as well. Good night," Gianna left him at the living room.

Gianna checked the guest room on her way out to the kitchen. She woke up early to drop by Sun young. She brewed coffee and made a note and stuck it at the coffee maker. She went back to the guest room. Jiyong was still sleeping soundly. She walked nearer to the bed and stared at him. "Pretty boy. How the hell we tangled? I don't know and I don't want to get hurt again." she murmured and covered him with blanket.

 

Have a good morning!