Chapter 8

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

Ugh, last night i was too tired. I slowly open my eyes. What time is it?

I look at the clock.

"OMO, ANGRY BIRD, WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" - I grab a pillow and keep hitting him with it.

"Aish, what's wrong?" - Kris's voice still sleepy.

"We're late, we have to go to Jeju Island, remember?"

"Don't care, why don't you lay down and sleep with me?" - He said while grabs my hand and pull me into his arm.

Aish this jerk. I keep hitting him to make him let go of me.

"Yah, angry bird, do you have brain? Wake up now!"

"Ok ok i'm up" - He sit up, his hair is like a mess. But it look y though.

"Hurry, Chanyeol oppa just called us" - I said while standing beside the bed, both of my hand grabs his hand to pull him stands up.

When he stands up, he kisses me on the cheek. 

"Good morning babe" - He smiles.

Then he goes to the toilet. Oh my god, i was frozen after that kiss. Seriously, my heart will get sick soon if i have to live with this crazy angry bird. My cheek is reddened for the 1000 times. I shook my head and prepare the clothes.

 

 

"Finally you're here" - Chanyeol oppa comes and grabs my hand.

"Hurry, we're gonna be late" - Then he pulls me to go with him.

"Back off, she's my wife" - Kris's voice appeared right behind us.

"Just in the contract. Don't be such a fool" - Chanyeol oppa lowered his voice.

"Whatever, she's still mine. Give her back to me" - He said and comes closer to us. He takes off Chanyeol oppa's hands and replaces with his. I smile secretly, i just love holding his hand.

"Hurry then" - Chanyeol oppa sighed and goes.

 

 

*Flash* *Flash*

A lot of camera is on us. They keep clicking, and the flash make me feel uncomfortable. 

"Gwenchana?" - Kris lowered his head to ask. His hand wraps around my waist.

"I'm fine" - I try to smile.

Then she comes. Seo Joo Hyun. The most wanted stylist. She looks like a goddess in that dress. When she comes, all the camera is on her. Yeah, they're just shooting her and Angry bird. I feel a little bit upset. 

Suddenly, Angry bird grabs my hand and pulls me to his direction.

"This is my beloved wife, Kwon Yuri" - He said to the journalist, then he kisses my cheek, again. The camera started clicking like crazy. They're now forget about Seohyun. I can't help but feel great. Take it Seo Joo Hyun. Haha.

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

After 2 hours on the airplane, i feel kinda tired. But someone seems like even have more energy.

"Hurry hurry, i want to see the beach as fast as possible. Hurry hurry" - She runs and turns her head to me.

"Yul ah, be careful" - Chanyeol shouted to her.

Ugh, stop calling her Yul. 

"Wait for me Piggie ah" - I said while run to her, ignore Chanyeol.

We reached the beach. It look so beautiful.

"But we can't swim, right? Since the weather is cold" - She pouted. 

God, she looks so cute. I carry her on bridal style.

"Of course you can swim, i will throw you to the beach"

I pretend to throw her to the beach. And she started panicking. She wraps both of her hands around my neck tightly. She closes her eyes.

"Angry bird, put me down, i will cook spicy ramen for you" 

"I will put you down with one condition. Call me oppa"

"What? No way. Never"

"Why you call Chanyeol oppa, but call me Angry bird?" - This time it's me who pouted.

"Aigoo, so cute. It's just i don't like to call you oppa. Angry bird suits you more"

I come closer to the beach and pretend like going to throw her for real.

"Ahhh, stop please"

"Call me oppa, now"

"Oppa" - She shouted.

I put her down and smile in victory.

"From now on, you have to call me oppa, arasso?" 

"In your face" - She said and throw the sand on me. Then she runs away.

"You're dead, Piggie. If i catch you, you will be dead" 

"Hurry, why you are so slow?" 

I laughed and keep chasing her. After a while, i finally catch her. I wrap my hand around her waist from behind and spin her around.

"Catch ya"

"Stop Angry bird. I feel dizzy" - She laughed while i'm still spinning.

"What? You want me to keep spinning? Ok then" - I pretend not to hear what she said.

"Are you deaf? You want to die?" 

"You call me cutie pie? Aww, that's so cheesy babe" - I keep spinning her and laughed. She laughed with me too. 

"Happy, huh?" 

A voice appeared. I put down Piggie. I turn to the owner of that voice.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just want to look at the beautiful beach" - Seohyun comes closer to us.

Piggie seems scare Seohyun. She keeps hidden herself behind me. I smile. I take her hand and hold it tight.

"The beach is yours. Now excuse us" - I said while pull Piggie to go with me.

"Yah, come back here Kris Wu"

"You said you want to look at the beach, not me" - I giggle with Piggie and run away together.

 

 

"The room is so beautiful" - Piggie said while walking to our room.

"You like it?"

"Nope, i love it" - She said while lay down to the bed.

"This bed is so comfortable"

I smirked and come near her. I lay myself on top of her out of sudden. My hands blocking her head. She widened her eyes.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Remember? This is our first night babe" - I said while pretend to my shirt.

"Hey i'm gonna yell"

"Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter