Epilogue

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Angry Bird, i'm don-"

Yuri can't finish her sentence yet, because she saw a wonderful scene. She's almost crying by seeing this. Kris bends on knee in front of her, with a ring made by grass and flowers on his hand. He smiles and asked.

"Kwon Yuri, Wu Yuri, Piggie, do you want to marry this pabo?" 

"I-I-" - Yuri's voice starts to tremble. 

"I know this is kinda sudden, but... You know what, when you suddenly disappear a week ago, i have realize how much i love you, how much i need you by my side. And i can't wait until you become my wife officially." - Kris smiles.

"B-But" 

"Don't tell me that you don't love me anymore. Because i'm going to suicide if you say that." - Kris starts to getting panick by seeing how struggles Yuri is.

"B-But i am not going to be a perfect wife. You know. I eat a lot. I'm lazy. And i'm getting fast theses days." - Yuri lowered her voice.

Kris frozen when he heard that. He thought that there's some major reason. Then he laughed out loud.

"That's it? Just because you eat a lot, you're lazy and you're getting fast so i can't marry you?" 

"It's not like that. I-I" - Yuri stomps her legs because she can't find the right word.

"I-I just feel that i don't really deserve you. I don't know why." - Yuri lowered her face.

"Don't say that. It's me who don't deserve you."

"S-So you really want me to be your wife?" 

"Pabo. If i don't want to, then why i have to bend on knee for the whole freaking time? You know what? I don't feel my legs anymore." - Kris said and pretends to be hurt.

"Omo, i didn't realize that. Mianhae. You can stand up now." - Yuri worried.

"No, i won't stand up if you don't reply yet. So, Kwon Yuri, soon-to-be-Wu-Yuri, do you want to marry me?" - Kris holds his breath waiting for Yuri's answer.

"Yes, yes and yes. I want to marry you." - Yuri answers while a tear is streaming down her cheek.

Kris sighed in relief and stands up. He smiles and comes closer to his beloved wife. Slowly, he takes Yuri's hand and puts the ring on.

"Pabo. Don't cry." - Kris rubbed cheeks gently to wiped off her tears.

"It's just the tears of happiness. I'm so happy now." - Yuri sobbed.

Kris smiles and grabs her pretty face. He lift up her chin and looks at her eyes. The moonlight is on her face, making her gorgeous as ever. His face slowly comes closer to hers. His lips gently touches hers. He wishes the time will stop now.

"From now on, Kwon Yuri is Kris Wu's. No one can touch her without Kris's permission."

"Nobody could touch me but i can touch anyone, right?" - Yuri lets out a little chuckle.

"No. No one can touch you and you can't touch anyone." 

"Alright. I will listen to you this time." - Yuri giggles and wraps her hands around Kris's waist. Her face burried on his chest.

Kris smiles and hugs her back.

"You know what, there's a thousand reasons do not allow us to be together. But there's only one reason exist, make us have to be together forever. Do you know what is it?" 

Yuri can't think of the answer. She keeps guessing and then she laughed for how silly she is. The answer is so clear.

"Uhm... Love?" 

"Exactly. What took you so long?" - Kris pinches her cheek.

"I thought of something more complicated." - Yuri pouted.

Kris smiles and pulls her into a hug.

"Only love can bring us together. I love you, Piggie ah." 

"Me too. I love you more than you could imagine." 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

◆4 years later...

Seoul, Korea.

Sunday morning.

 

 

"YAH, STOP RIGHT THERE FOR ME."

A girl shouted loudly. In her hands, there's 2 bowls of porridge. She looks so miserable. Can you recognize her? Oh, it's Kwon Yuri, who is Wu Yuri now. I get it, who can recognize her with that appearance? 

"Wu Yi Xing, Wu Yi Tao. Do you want to get punish?" - Yuri shouted while trying to catch two kids.

Ok, let me introduce about them. After the proposal 4 years ago, Kris and Yuri comes back to Seoul, and 2 months later, Yuri was pregnant. But it's not an ordinary pregnancy, Yuri was pregnant twins. Yes, TWINS. It's two pretty boys. I can tell they gonna be boys over flowers when they grown up.

"Daddy, save us. Daddy, save us." - Yi Xing and Yi Tao runs as fast as possible toward a man.

He looks like a young successful entrepreneur with that glasses. He haves a laptop in front of him, with a cup of coffee beside. Yes, your guess is right. He is Kris Wu. 3 years ago, he haves quit the showbiz and becomes a CEO at SM Entertainment. 

"Come here, my little monsters. Is mommy scary you guys?" - Kris said while lift up two boys and let them sit on his lap.

"Here you are. Begging daddy for help? It's not gonna work. Come here now." - Yuri suddenly appear and shouted.

"Honey, let be easy with them. They're still a kid." - Kris said while rubs Yixing's hair.

"Easy with them? Ok, they're yours. If you're good, then make them finish this porridge." - Yuri said and puts the bowls of porridge in front of Kris. 

"B-But i'm so busy now." 

"I don't care. You better make it fast, we have to go to their grandma's house today." - Yuri said and walks out of the room.

"Daddy, i don't like mommy. She doesn't love me." - Yitao said with his finger on his mouth. Kris giggles after hearing that.

"Don't say that. She loves you guys more than anything. Now, let's eat this quick. If you listen to me, i will buy toys for you." - Kris smiles.

"Really?" - Yixing asked with his bigs eyes.

"Really. I promise." - Kris rubs his hair and smiles.

 

 

After awhile, they finally finish it. It makes Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter