Chapter 4

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV

I keep splashing the water. The sky is so blue today. The wind is blowing on my face softly. And the flowers smell gorgeous. I take out my hand to reach a flower. Aigoo, i wish the time could stop and i could sit here forever. Everything is wonderful. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. 

"Romantic huh?"

What the hell? That jerk. Ugh, he ruined my moment. 

"Do you know that you look so stupid while holding the flower?" - He said while come near me with both hands on the pocket.

I throw away the flower.

"Angry bird doesn't know anything about romantic huh?"

"Since when you change from "young master" to "angry bird" ?" - He raised his eyebrows.

"Since i realize you look really like an angry bird"

Kris doesn't say anything. He just laughed out loud. I look at my watch. 4PM. Why he comes home so soon?

"Why you comes home so soon? Usually you go home at 8PM"

"Because i miss you piggie ah" - He said while pinch my cheek. Then he laughed out loud and go inside.

Ugh, that jerk. I feel so frustrated because i can't do anything. But at the same time, i'm blushing. I can't understand myself. I follow him to go inside.

"What did you cook for tonight?" 

"You go home too soon, i didn't prepare anything"

"Do you want to go out?"

"Just me and you?"

"Yeah, we could take dinner at some restaurant, we could go to the park, we could..."

"We could go buy bubble tea" - I heard myself saying. 

"Yeah, we could go buy some bubble tea haha" 

"But why so sudden?"

"Because i have a lot of stress theses days. I want to have fun"

"Could we invite Chanyeol oppa too?" 

"You like him more than me?" - He raises his eyebrows. I laughed. He's so childish.

"No, i just scared we could be awkward"

He wraps his arms around my shoulder out of sudden.

"You're my maid. You're mine. Don't you dare like Chanyeol more than me. Arasso, piggie?" 

He's kinda competitive. Chanyeol oppa told me that. Yeah, this angry bird even want to compete for a maid.

"But don't you dare call me piggie again"

"Nope, i still call you piggie, and only me can call you that" 

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

I walk to my room and change my clothes. I wear a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans, and a jacket. I look at myself in the mirror. Wow, i would say that i love myself. I took out my phone and dialed.

"Yi Fan?"

"Mom, how are you?"

"Omo, Yi Fan ah, i thought that you never call me. I'm fine. How are you son?"

"I'm fine mom. I'm sorry i can't call you theses days because i was so busy" 

I miss my mom so much. Omg, my feminine side always show up when i'm calling mom.

"How about your career?"

"I just got 3 commercial contract mom"

"Oh, so i can see my Yi Fan on TV everyday. So how about Seohyun?"

My mom turns my mood down. Ugh.

"Mom, me and her, are over" 

I can't lie to my mom. It's just, i can't. I could lie to anybody but my mom.

"Oh my god, why? It's all because of you, right?"

My mom really likes Seohyun. But i believe she only likes the old Seohyun. I sighed.

"It's kinda complicated mom"

"Yi Fan ah, i really want you to get married as soon as possible. You are 25 years old already. Sometime i wish you're not a celebrity, you're just my Yi Fan, a normal person, marry to a girl, have a kid, and live happily" - She sighed.

I sighed too. That's my dream too. My mom's dream is mine.

"I gotta go mom. We can talk tomorrow. Bye mom"

I sighed again and look at the mirror. 

"Piggie are you done?" - I shouted while go downstair.

"Done"

Yuri walks out. She wears a black skirt with a white t-shirt, and a pastel cardigan outside. Her hair has been tighten up in a pony tail. She looks kinda ... pretty. I mean she's very pretty. I never realize that.

"Uhm... hello?"

She waved her hand in front of me.

"Let's go" - I smile while grab her hand and pull her with me.

 

 

"You always have to cover up like this?" - She laughed while we're on my car.

I wear a sunglasse and a hat. I am look so handsome. What's wrong?

"Let me tell you, no one would wear a sunglasse on the night" - She laughed again.

"What do you want to eat" - I ask, try to avoid this topic.

"I want to eat at the Kim's. They have the best food ever"

"Is that a restaurant?" 

"Just go, i will show you the way"

 

"You usually eat here?" - I look around. 

"Yeah, ajumma, 2 tobo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter