Chapter 12

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

I'm done changing my clothes. I go outside to looking for Angry Bird. There he is. Looks like he's frozen. I walk silently to him.

"WA!"

"Yah Piggie, you starled me" 

"Haha mianhae. What are you doing? Why you keep standing like that?"

"N-nothing. Kaja, we're going home. It's kinda late now"

I wrap my hand around his arm happily.

"Kaja!"

"You seem happy, huh? That's because you just kiss Luhan?" - He smirked.

He turns my mood down. I just want to spend this time with him, but he's mentioning the other man's name. 

I take my hand off his arm and tap his shoulder playfully.

"Yah Angry Bird? What make you think so?"

"Probably it's the only reason i can guess. There's another reason? So tell me, why you're so happy?"

Should i tell the truth? What if he laughs at me? It must me very embarassing.

"B-because, i just make friend with Sica unnie. She's very nice" - I faked a laugh while look away, avoiding his sparkling eyes.

He looks at me with disappoint eyes, and sighed.

"Yeah right. Ok then, let go in the car" - He said while open the car door for me.

I sighed, and walk in.

He sit on the driver seat next to me. I just look at him. Should i tell the truth? The truth is i am happy because of him? 

"Piggie?"

My heart stopped when he calls me. This situation is so awkward. What will he gonna say?

"Your seat belt"

Oh yes, the seat belt. Yes, Kwon Yuri, stop dreaming. The seat belt. Yeah the seat belt.

I pull the seat belt but it seems difficult.

"Angry Bird, it stucks" - I said while trying to pull.

"Let me" - He said while takes off his seat belt and learning closer to me.

The more closer, the more my heart beats faster. God, please end this. My heart can't take it.

His hand reached the seat belt and pulls it.

"Hey, it was not too di-"

He stops when he realize his face and my face is just an inch away. My heart is not beating fast anymore. It stops beating already.

"Angry Bird, do you want to know why i am happy?" - I take all my courage to say that. 

"N-no" - He said while looks deeps into my eyes. Ugh, his mint breath. So attractive.

"I don't know why, but seeing you make me feel so happy already. It's really weird, right? Don't laugh at me, i'm just-"

I didn't finish my sentence yet, he already pressed his lips against mine. In a second, i don't know where i am, is that heaven? I close my eyes slowly to enjoy this moment. I love his soft lips, love his mint breath, love everything. His hand is touching my cheek. 

After awhile, he pulls off the kiss. He looks at me and smiles.

"I feel exactly the same way"

Say it say it Angry Bird. Please. Say it now. I'm ready.

"Piggie, i-"

Suddenly his phone's ringing. Ugh, whoever you are, i will kill you for disturbing our moment.

"Yeoboseyo? Chanyeol?"

Ok i will kill ChanYeol oppa.

"WHAT?????" 

I was starled after Angry Bird's shout.

"Angry Bird, what's wrong?" 

"I will come right away" - He said to the phone.

"Piggie, i have to come to Seo's house now"

What? I feel the pain in my heart. 

"Wae? What's wrong with her?"

"You don't need to care about this mess. Let me solve all of this problem. I will drive you home then i will come to her place ok?"

I feel so disappoint. Why he haves to hide me? What's wrong with Seohyun? He seems so worried. Look like he still loves her. 

"No, you should come to Seo's place now. I can go home by taxi" - I said while open the car door.

He grabs my wrist.

"I can't let you go home alone"

I pull off his hand and walk out. 

"Just go to look for Seohyun. If there's anything wrong, call me ok?" - I forced a smile and close the car door.

They love each other. I can't be selfish to separate them, right?

I got a taxi right away and step in. Without realizing, my tears are already streaming down.

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

I sighed after Piggie goes out of the car. She must be very upset. Mianhae, Piggie ah. Seohyun needs me.

"Her father just died yesterday. Plus, both of you and Yonghwa are dumped her. She's too stress and tries to kills herself at the bathroom. I come just in time" 

That's all ChanYeol said. Seohyun tries to kill herself? It's really not her. She used to be my sunshine, always happy, always smiles. Why she becomes like that? I sighed.

I reached her house after 15 minutes driving. I lock my car and come in her house right away. The door is not locked.

"Seohyun? Seo? Where are you?" 

"Oppa" - She cried while runs to me. She hugs me tightly.

"Oppa, i don't want to live anymore" 

I sighed and hug her back. I rub her hair gently.

"Oppa is here Seo ah" 

"My dad leaves me yesterday. And then this morning, Yonghwa left me to be with a young model. Why my life is so ? Why it all come at the same time? How can i take it oppa? No one want to be with me"

"Shhh, don't say like that. I'm here with you now. Don't ever think like that again ok?"

She sobs and looks at me.

"Nae oppa" - She tighten the hug.

"Where's ChanYeol?" - I said while pulls off the hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter