Chapter 21

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Kris. I am Baekhyun, Yuri's brother-in-law. I just want to announce you that, Yuri is here with us."

Kris is frozen after hearing thoses words. He thought that it was a dream. He haves to slap himself to make sure he heard right.

"In case you don't trust me, i have to remind you that we have met at your wedding."

Wedding? Baekhyun? Brother-in-law? After awhile, Kris finally remembered. He met Baekhyun once, and he was attracted by Baekhyun's eye-liner.

"Oh, i remembered already, hyung. Mianhae."

"It's okay."

"Where's Piggie, i mean Yuri now hyung? Can you tell me the address? I will come right away." - Kris voice turns into worried voice again.

"You're so busy, don't you?"

"I will cancel all of it hyung. Please tell me the address." - Kris said while crossing his fingers. 

"Ok, i will text you the address later." - Baekhyun said.

"Oh my god, thank you so much hyung. Thank you thank you thank you." 

Kris wants to jumps of happiness now. He is dying missing Yuri. 

"One more thing, Yuri didn't know anything about this. Make sure you won't tell her that i have help you to come here. Or she will kill me." 

"Haha. No problem hyung. I will not say a word." - Kris laughed out loud. 

"Ok, bye. I will text you right away."

"Deh, thank you hyung. Bye." 

Kris hang up and looking at his phone like there's no tomorrow.

"C'mon, message, come faster." - He is praying while closing his eyes.

*Beep*

Finally. The address is so clear now. He kisses his phone and put it in the pocket. Then, he takes it out once again and dialed.

"Chanyeol? I think i found Yuri already."

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Yuri's eyes are still so red after she cried this morning. The melody and the lyric of "All Of Me" are still on her mind. In fact, she can't take it out of her head.

"Yul, eat something. You just played with your spoon all the time." - Taeyeon sighed.

"I'm not hungry, unnie." - Yuri replied, no emotion.

"Kwon Yuri. Do you want to get punish?" - Taeyeon puts her chopstick down to the table and looks at Yuri.

"Arrasso arrasso unnie. I'm eating right now." - Yuri said while grabs her chopstick. She just very scared of Taeyeon. 

"Eat this, and this, and this." - Taeyeon said while put the food on Yuri's bowl non stop. 

"Unnie, i am not a pig." - Yuri widened her eyes and tries to stop her sister.

"I thought your nickname is Piggie?" - Taeyeon smiles evilly.

"H-How could you know that? I never told you before." 

"Shh, it's a secret." - Taeyeon puts a finger in front of and smiles mysteriously with Baekhyun. 

Yuri sighed and turns back her attention to her food. It's been a while since Yuri feels something is delicious. Yuri keeps eating without herself realizing. Just like what they say, when a girl is sad because of love, she eats.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

"So, how could you find her?" - Chanyeol asked.

He and Seohyun come to Kris's house right after he receive his call. They're now at Kris's car.

"Her brother-in-law calls me and tell the address." - Kris smiles while driving.

"Yuri had a brother-in-law? I thought she lost all her family?" - Chanyeol asked in disbelief.

"Nope. His wife is very close to Yuri. They grown up at the same orphanage so Yuri always considers them as her family and vice versa." 

"Wow. I get it. I'm so relief when i receive your call." - Chanyeol touches his chest and sighs in relief.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter