Chapter 14

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

Aish, i can't sleep without Piggie. The night without her is so boring. I keep turn from side to side of the bed, but i still can't sleep.

I grab my phone and unlock it. I go to the gallery to watch some picture of Piggie. Yes, i took picture of her without her knowingly. Look at her picture make me miss her even more. Gah, Piggie ah, i miss you so much.

Should i call her? No. She must be sleeping now. Can't disturb her.

Suddenly my phone ringing. Piggie? 

No, it was Chanyeol. Totally turn my mood down. 

"Yo what's up dude? Why you call me this late?" 

"Nothing. Just want to tell you Yuri is here. At my house"

WHAT? Is he crazy or what?

"Yah Park Chan Yeol. I know you're boring, but you don't have to create some boring joke like that"

"You don't believe me? Ok then. Wait a minute" 

Then he hung up. He must be crazy. Haha. You really should try to find a girlfriend Park Chan Yeol.

"Beep!"

A new message. I open to check. And i was frozen. It was a picture message. It's a Piggie's picture, sleeping. 

I dialed Chanyeol's number right away.

"So do you believe now?"

"WHY SHE IS AT YOUR HOUSE? DID YOU KIDNAPPED HER OR WHAT?"

I can't control myself but shouted at the phone.

"Woo, calm down dude"

"ANSWER ME PARK CHAN YEOL"

"Haizz you should ask yourself why she is here. Not me"

"Why? Did i do something wrong? Where is she? I want to talk to her"

"She's sleeping now"

"I will come to drive her home right away"

"No. I will drive her home tomorrow"

"I-"

"Kris Wu, i warn you. Even when you're my best friend, i will still kill you if you dare to hurt her"

Then he hung up right away.

I feel so worry about Piggie now. She must have problem. Why she didn't tell me? Pabo. I can't take it, i can't wait until tomorrow to meet her, i can't let her be with ChanYeol for all night. Never. I grab my jacket and go to my car.

"Piggie ah" 

 

Ding Dong

I came to ChanYeol's house already. Don't know if he will let me go inside. The door opens.

"Yi Fan? What are you doing here?" 

Chanyeol seems surprise to see me here.

"I want to check on Piggie, and i will take her home"

"I told you i will drive her home tomorrow"

"But i can't wait. I can't take it when i can't see if she's okay. And-"

"And?"

"And i can't let her stay with you for all night, you know"

"She doesn't want to meet you. You don't know what you have done?"

"What?"

"Seohyun haves meet her today. And do you know what did she say?"

"Seohyun? What did she do to Piggie?"

"She said she's pregnant. And it was your child" - He smirked.

"WHAT? Is she crazy? Chanyeol, you know it's not true"

"I know. I know you so well. I believe you don't do that. But the thing is, she doesn't know, and i think she doesn't need to know"

"I have to meet her now" 

I try to go in his house but he stops me.

"She needs to rest. She's taking enough. Don't you know how much did she cry today?"

Piggie cries because of me? 

"S-She cried? Why? It's not like she loves me or what"

"Wu Yi Fan. You're that dumb? Don't you recognize how much she loves you?"

Bang! His words are like a gunshot right into my heart. Piggie loves me? Today is not April Fool Day right?

"You maybe won this at first. But it won't last long. Because i will steal her away from you"

He said while closes the door. I just standing there frozen. I couldn't think of anything. 

After awhile, i recognize that he haves let me outside, i tapped the door crazily.

"Park Chan Yeol. You let me stay outside tonight? Please let me in. It's cold"

But he doesn't answer. I sighed. I cannot go home. I will stay here until i can meet Piggie. 

But, is that true? Is that true that Piggie loves me? 

The snow begins to fall. Woa, the first snow. It's so beautiful. I wish i can watch the first snow with Piggie. 

Brrrrrrr

I'm feeling the cold now. I just have a t-shirt inside, and a jacket outside. I start to tremble. My hand is freezing. I sit on the floor, learning on the wall that facing ChanYeol's appartment. 

I can't feel my hand anymore. Whaf if i died before i can meet Piggie?

End of Kris's POV

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

I wake up early in the morning. I look at the clock. 6AM. I sit up and tight my hair into pony tail. I wonder what's Angry bird doing now. Oh gosh, Kwon Yuri, you just wake up and you're already thinking about him. 

I take a deep breath and go out of the room. I decide to go to the balcony. Woa it's so cold today. My body starts to tremble a little bit. Wait a minute, the snow is already fall? I reached out my hand to touch a snowflake. I smile while looking at it. I love snow, i love everything belongs to winter. 

After awhile, i go to look for Chanyeol oppa. He's sleeping in a couch now. I go back to the room and take a blanket. I go out to cover him with it. He must be tired.

"Thank you, oppa"

Then i decide to go outside to take the newspaper today. I open the door. And i see someone sitting learning on the wall. 

Wait. Is that Angry bird? Or i am crazy? I must be crazy. I step closer to look at him. It's Angry Bird.

"Yah, Angry Bird. Are you okay?" 

But he didn't reply. I'm starting to get panicked. I touch his cheek with both of my hands. Omo, his cheeks are cold, but his forehead is so hot. 

I took out my phone. I crazily dialed the number.

"Yeoboseyo? Please send an ambulance to the Cheongdamdong appartment. Please get fast"

I hung up the phone and shake his body lightly.

"Angry Bird, can you hear me? Please answer me. Please don't scare me" 

A tears streaming down my cheek. I can't take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter