Chapter 7

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

Flowers. White. Gold. Happy. Elated. 

Oh i don't know what i'm talking about. It's just... our wedding is happening right now. Yes it's now. 

I look at the whole room. It's huge. It was full of people. But none of them are my friend. I still waiting for Taeyeon unnie and her husband, Baekhyun oppa. Taeyeon unnie is my best friend and best sister in the world. Me and her grown up in the same orphanage. I miss her so much, since she married, i never talk to her again.

I take a deep breath and try to find Angry bird. Just thinking about him i already blush.

 

*Flashback*

"I love you Angry bird" - I whispered just to let myself heard it.

I don't know why i'm doing this. But i keep hugging him. He seems surprise and turn around. Omo. It's so embarassing, i lowered my head.

"What's this? I just go out here for 15 minutes and you already miss me Piggie?" - He lowered his head to have the same height with me. His face is so close to mine.

"I-i just... uhm..." - My face reddened like a tomato. I can't even look at his eyes. 

"You're so cute my piggie wife. It's okay if you miss your handsome husband. It's normal so don't have to be blush haha" 

"Yah, i don't want to talk with you anymore" - I kinda disappoint since i'm serious and he's just joking around. I turn around and decided to leave. 

Suddenly, he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Don't go"

 

"So my mom told you everything?"

We're now sitting on the sand and watching the sunset together. It's so beautiful.

"Yes, she told me everything"

"Don't you feel pity for me?"

"No no, i just... uhm.. proud of you"

"Proud?" - He raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, i proud of you. You have been through so much thing. I think you're very mature. Your mom is so proud of you and i proud of my husband" - I said while pinch his cheek. 

Oh no Yuri, what are you doing? I was like crazier and crazier theses days. Kris Wu, what did you done to me?

"Yah yah, only me can pinch your cheeks" - He pinch my cheeks with both of his hand.

"Yah yah yah" - I push him lay down on the sand and sit on his belly. My hand was about to grabs his cheek. But out of sudden, he grabs both of my wrist and pull me down with him. My face is just an inch away from him. My body is against his. He still grabs my wrist. I was trying to let go but i can't.

"Yah, what are you doing?" 

"Trying to kiss my wife" - He said while slowly to learn his lips on mine. What the hell? My heart was beating like crazy. I closed my eyes, ready to receive his kiss.

"Do you guys want to take the dinner?" 

His mom's voice appeared suddenly. We quickly pull off each other and fix our hair.

"Omo, i'm sorry. Just want to ask. Continue please" - She said while giggles.

I slapped his arm hardly.

"It's all because of you"

"Yah, it's hurt. At least my mom is now completely believe this is real. And there's someone really want to kiss me hahaha" - He laughed while stand up.

"Kris Wu, you're dead meat" - I shouted.

He stucks out his tongue and runs away.

"YAH, STOP KRIS WU!!" 

*End of flashback*

 

Omo, just remember that making me blushing again. Wake up Yuri, this is your big day.

"Yuri!"

Omo this voice. This is true?

"Taeyeon unnie!" - I shouted and run to her. I hug her tightly.

"I miss you so much unnie"

Taeyeon unnie pull off the hug and look at me from head to toe.

"You look so beautiful Yuri ah. You are the most beautiful bride i ever seen" - She said while rubs my cheek. I grab her hand.

"I am so relief that you're here unnie. Eoh, where is Baekhyun oppa?"

"He's parking the car now. Yuri-ah, guess what, i'm pregnant now"

"OMONA" - I shouted and everyone look at me. I feel my face is reddened, i lowered my voice.

"Omo, really unnie? I am so happy for you" 

"Thank you dear. But i am sad because we can't live near each other. It take 5 hours to come here"

"Me too. It's so great if you can live with me" - I pouted.

"And, where is your husband? I want to see him in real life. I am his fan, i was totaly shocked to see you marry to him"

"It was a long story unnie. I will tell you sometime if i have time"

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

I'm wearing the most expensive tuxedo. I fixed my hair and look at the mirror. How can i be that handsome? Thanks omma.

Suddenly i hear a knock.

"Come in"

"Oppa" - Seohyun's voice appeared.

"What are you doing here?" - I said coldly, not even looking at her.

"Oppa, please think about it carefully. I know you not love her"

"I love her"

"You lied" - She shouted.

"ENOUGH SEO JOO HYUN! I take it enough. You cheated on me. And now you want me back? Do you have your self-respectful?" - I yelled angrily out of control.

Suddenly she comes closer to me, grabs my face with both of her hand and pull me to a kiss. I was totally shocked. Just like what i guess,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter