Chapter 17

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's POV

"Arasso, i will come right away"

I hang up. Weird. Chanyeol never drink. I look at the clock. It's 6PM. I stop doing my job, grab my jacket and go out.

"Minah, i will go home now. The other things i will finish tomorrow" 

Minah is my assistant. She's a very good girl.

"Neh, unnie. See you tomorrow" - She said and bows down.

"See you tomorrow, bye Minah" 

When i'm in the elevator, i still think about it. About ChanYeol. It must have a reason to make him be like that. I go to my car and go to the bar where Chanyeol is.

When i step in, i don't see much of people. Of course, it's only 6PM, no one would go to the bar at 6PM. I'm looking around to search for ChanYeol. There he is, wearing a black vest and seems very drunk now. I come closer to him.

"Park Chan Yeol"

He looks up to look at me. Then he turn back to his drink. 

"What are you doing here?" - He smirked, didn't even look at me.

I don't even want to reply. I just wrap my hand around his arm and pull him up. 

"Let's go, we need to go home"

"Let me go. Who allow you to touch me?" - He shouted while pushes me to a side.

"Yah Park Chan Yeol, you think i want to do this? I even have to stop doing my job to come here and this is what i get?" - I shouted back.

I open my purse and pulls out some money and put it in the table. Then i grab his wrist and pull him to go with me.

"Seo Joo Hyun. What are you doing?" - He shouted when i push him to the seat next to driver seat.

"Shut up before i get mad. I don't talk with drunken jerk"

 

I drive to his appartment. When i reach it, i look beside me. He's already sleeping. I go out and come to his side. I open the door and pull him out.

"Chanyeol, we already reach your house. C'mon stand up" 

After awhile, i finally can drag him to his house. I push him to his bed and breath hard.

"Why i have to do this?"

Then i look at him. I have to admit, when he's sleeping, he looks really like an angel. Sometime i wonder why i don't love him? He has everything that Kris had. He's really nice, he's always there when i need him. I smile. It will be so much easier for me if i love him, instead of Kris.

I come closer to him and sit beside him. I use my hand to wipe the sweat on his face. Omo, his forehead is so hot. Probably he had a fever now. 

I run around to looking for the medicine box. I open all the closet to find. Suddenly, a bunch of documents, note, book, falls down on the floor. Great! Now i have to clean this. 

I sit down and start to rearrange all of this. Then i pull see a picture on that mess. I pick it up and look at it. And i was totally shock.

It's my picture. I don't even know when i took this picture. But the most important is, why Chanyeol haves my picture on his closet? I turn the picture around to look at behind. I shocked, one more time, when i see what he wrote.

 

My love, Seo Joo Hyun

 

H-He used to love me? I don't know anything about this. Nothing. I never think that he loves me. Sometime i even think that he hates me. He's too good, too good for hiding it, even a sensitive girl like me can't recognize it. Pabo.

I should have love him, not Kris. If i love him, all four of us will be perfectly fine. But now, he's already in love with Yuri. I can't change anything. I really don't want to make anyone hurt, but my love for Kris is too strong. He's the one who take me to this fashion industry. He's the first one who not called me "Nerdy girl" or "Ugly duck". And most of all, he's my first love. 

I sighed. I come back to rearrange this mess. Then a document captivate my eyes. I open it. My eyes are widened while reading it.

"What the hell is this?"

 

 

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol ah" 

I shake him lightly to make him wake up. I already give him some medicine. 

"Chanyeol ah, i already cook some porridge for you. Wake up and eat" 

"P-Please, don't leave me. I beg you" 

He shouted while his eyes are closed. Maybe he still drunk. I come closer to him.

"Shhh, don't be afraid, i am here"

Suddenly he grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. I was totally shocked. He starts to deepened the kiss. I can't deny the fact that i love it. I reply his kiss slowly. I am now on top of him. My hand rubs his hair gently. Then he turns around, now he's on top of me. His hand starts to my shirt. I pull him down for another kiss. 

"Chanyeol" - I said between the kiss.

He kisses me more and more passionate. 

"I love you, Yuri ah" 

Wait. WHAT? 

Yuri? Oh yeah, he's still drunk. I was so angry so i push him away from me. He's sleeping again. He thought i am Yuri? I stand up and butonned my shirt.

"Park Chan Yeol, i just give us a chance. And you ruined all of it"

End of Seohyun's POV

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

"Angry Bird, let's wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter