Chapter 11

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

Luhan Luhan Luhan

Ahh, he's really cute and handsome. I have seen him on TV once but seeing him in real life, it's just... No word can describe his look. And he's really gentle, unlike that Angry Bird.

"Aigoo, unnie, it hurts, please do it gentle" - I yelled.

They're doing my hair to shoot the CF. It's a fashion CF, i have to act like in love with Luhan oppa. Eyes contact, holding hand,... bla bla bla,... 

I wonder what is he doing now. I mean Angry Bird. He's now at the other room, preparing for his CF with Jessica unnie. One room, him with Jessica unnie, along with Seohyun preparing his clothes... Shoot me now.

"Director-ssi, can i go for Kris?" 

"Sure, you have 15 minutes then you have to come back to do the CF, ok?" - He smiles.

"Deh, thank you" - I bow down.

I walk to the studio next to mine and searching for Angry bird. There he is, wearing a white tuxedo, looking like an angel. 

"Piggie" 

He saw me and smiles. He runs to my direction.

"How's going?" - I smile back at him.

"Just waiting for Jessica" 

"She seems nice, don't you dare to flirt with her"

"You're jealous?" 

He raises his eyebrows and looks at me with full of interest.

"In your dream baby. I just scare that you will hurt a nice person like her" - I stuck out my tongue.

"How could you know she's a nice person?"

"My feel. And i totally trust that" 

Suddenly Jessica unnie walks out. Beautiful as ever in white evening gown, there's a tiara on her head. I am a girl, but i still feel frozen while seeing her. I look at Angry Bird. He looks at her too. I feel a little hurt. But that's okay.

"She's so beautiful" - I sighed.

"Why you sighed Piggie?" - He pinches my cheek.

"I just feel sad for myself. Why i can't be as beautiful as them?" 

"Them?"

"Seohyun and Jessica unnie" - I pouted.

He looks at me and then looks at Jessica unnie and then looks at me again. Then he smiles and pulls me into an embrace.

"You're the most beautiful girl i ever seen" - He whispers.

WHAT? Did i hear wrong? 

"W-what?"

Then he pulls off right away and coughed. 

"I h-have to go p-prepare" 

His face reddened and he walks away. I feel my cheek is hot too. But deeply in my heart, even i know he just want to comfort me, i still feel so happy. I'm grinning like an idiot.

"You're Yuri?" - An angelic voice appears.

"J-jessica unnie? A-annyeonghaseyo unnie" - I bow down 90 degree while seeing her.

"Hi Yuri, i'm so sorry for being with your husband in this CF, hope you don't mad at me" - She smiles.

She's so nice. Just like i thought. 

"Not at all unnie. I understand his job, and i'm doing a CF with Luhan oppa too, so you don't have to be worry" 

"I will not do anything. Don't be jealous okay?" 

"Okay unnie. Oh and unnie, i am a big fan of SNSD"

"Really? I really appreciate it. Kris Wu's wife is a Sone. Haha. And you and our Yuri have the same name right? How adorable"

"Deh, i am a crazy fan of SNSD's Yuri. Could you say hi to her for me?" 

"Of course. Oh i have to do the CF now. Bye Yuri ah" - She waves her hand and walks away.

Okay she's now my bias in SNSD along with Yuri unnie. Haha. At least i don't have to worry about Angry Bird anymore. Maybe i will be jealous a little bit, but it's better than before.

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

"Yes, Kris, grab her hand" - The director shouted excitely.

Kris grabs Jessica's hand slowly and pulls her closer.

"Now start dancing"

They slowly dance like a prince and a princess. They're just look perfect together.

"Ok, cut! We're done! Good job" - The director comes to both of them and pats their shoulder.

"Thank you" - Both of them bows down.

Kris doesn't have any feeling for Jessica during the shoot, even when Jessica is a very beautiful girl. His eyes are busy looks at somewhere else. 

After the shoot, Kris comes to Yuri.

"Am i good Piggie?" - He said while grab the bottle of water on Yuri's hand.

"Very bad, actually. Only Jessica unnie is good" - She giggles.

"Don't you feel jealous toward us?" 

Kris really want to see Yuri jealous. 

"Not at all"

Yuri lied. She did feel jealous, but just a little bit, since Jessica unnie haves told her not to be worry, and she said she already haves a boyfriend.

"Really? Not just even a little?" 

Kris feels disappoint. Yuri doesn't like him as he expected. Love at first sight is so hurt.

"Uhmm, i-"

"Yuri-ssi, come back to dress up and do the shoot" 

Yuri was about to say the truth but the assistant interupts her. 

"Eoh? Arrasso, unnie"

"I will change my clothes and comes to your place"

"Ok, bye Angry Bird"

 

 

Yuri is done the make-up thing. She's now looks like a goddess. She looks at the mirror to compliment herself.

"I am so pretty, pretty pretty pretty" - She uses both of her hands touch her cheeks and her head keep titling from side to side.

She doesn't know there's a guy looking at her with full of interest.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter