Chapter 3

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

After my invitation, Kris goes upstair to changes the clothes. I stay to make a yummy hot chocolate. I open the refrigerator, take out 2 tablets of dark chocolate. I break it into small piece and put it in 2 cup. Then i pour hot milk on it. I search for marshmallow, take it out and put it on top. Here we are, 2 cup of the best hot chocolate ever. 

"Young master, are you done?" - I shouted.

"Done!" - He said while goes down and help me to carry 2 cup to the rooftop.

"Woa, it smells great!" 

"Of course"

We go to the rooftop and sat on it. 

"You're right, the sky is so beautiful" - He said and looks at me.

Looking at his face that close make me feel kinda shy. Am i blushing?

"Y-yeah, it look so wonderful. T-the sky is full of stars" - I said while take a sip of hot chocolate. I try to hide my embarassing face.

He looks at me weirdly, and takes a sip too.

"So, can i ask what's going on with you? You was betrayed?" - I asked.

He looks at me.

"Oh, if you don't want to say it to me, it's okay"

"No, it's okay. I trust you" - He looks at me, again, right into my eyes. 

I look at him, his eyes are twinkles, i am mesmerizing. Then i realize that i am looking at him like there's no tomorrow. Omo, Kwon Yuri, what's going on with you. I coughed.

"O-okay, tell me your story" - I don't dare to look at him.

"I was betrayed, by my girlfriend"

"Mwo? Really?"

He nodded and look down.

"Is that the girl in the photo right next to your bed?"

He nodded again.

"Omo, she's so pretty. How can she does this? Will you forgive her?"

"I don't think that i can. Somehow, i feel relief, our relationship was like hell for 2 months. I think it's perfect time to break up" - He smiles. 

Somehow, i feel pity for him. I rubbed his back.

"Ok, it's enough for thoses things. Tell me about you" - He takes a deep breath and smiles at me.

"What do you want to know?"

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

-------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

"What do you want to know?" - She asks me. 

"About your family, for example" 

Suddenly, she looks down. She takes a deep breath.

"My family... I have no one"

I shocked. 

"When i was 12 years old, when me and my family goes on a trip, t-there was an accident" - Her voice is shaky. Looks like she wants to cry. I hold her hand to make her calm.

"It's okay" - I whispered.

"T-that accident took away my dad, my mom, and my older brother. Then i was send to an orphanage" - Tears start to streaming down her face.

"I always ask God, why he didn't take me away too? Why he lets me live? How can i live without my family?" - She cried.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her into my chest. She burried her face on my chest and cry harder. My shirt is wetting now. I feel bad for her too. If i'm in her position, maybe i was kill myself already. This girl, is very, special.

"It's gonna be okay. Maybe God let you live to meet me" - I said while look at the sky.

 

 

-----------------------------

Morning

Ring Ring Ring

The alarm clock ringing like there's no tomorrow. I grab the pillow and cover my face with it. It still ringing. I was so frustrated. I grab the clock and throw it on the wall. 

BANG!

That is your life for ruined my beauty sleep. I smiled in victory and start to sleeping again.

"Omo, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" 

Ugh, i forgot about this ajumma. Why i can't have a nice sleep?

"Now what? Can you let me sleep peacefully?" - I sit up and shouted at her.

"Do you know what time is it? Chanyeol oppa is already downstair" 

"I don't care" - I said while lay down to the bed.

"YAH YOU JERK" - She yelled while walking fast to me. I smirked, what can she does? Slap me? Haha. 

Suddenly, she accidentally steps on thoses pieces of the broken clock. She's slipping and fall right onto me. After that, i fell something on my lips. I opened my eyes. She's now on top of me, my hands is on her waist, her hands is on my chest, and.... we're kissing. She widened her eyes, broke the kiss.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"What the hell are you doing?" - I push her to the other side of the bed. She's now lay down next to me.

"Otoke? My first kiss" - She said while touch her lips. She looks scared.

I smirked. 

"Is that really your first kiss?" - I said while let myself closer to her. 

"What are you trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter