Chapter 2

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

I open my closet to choose an outfit for my date with Seohyun. A white vest with black skinny jean. I look at myself in the mirror. Perfect.

I put a lot of hope on this date. Because my feeling for Seo start to fade away somehow theses day. We don't even celebrate our 6 months anniversary because Seohyun totally forgot about it. And she didn't apologize to me yet. I know she's busy so i'm not saying anything. I just really need this date to be perfect, i need my relationship with her be perfect like before. Good luck to yourself, Kris Wu!

I walk downstair to search for Yuri.

"Yuri, where are you?" - I shouted.

"I am here young master" - She shout from the kitchen.

"I gotta go now, so you don't have to cook for me" 

She just looks at me, no, she glared at me.

"What are you doing? Why are you glaring at me?"

"You" - She pointed at me.

"You should say it sooner. I already done cooking everything"

I push her finger aside.

"Yah yah, what kind of maid are you to do like that? Well, you can eat all of it by yourself"

"How can i eat all of this?" - She pointed at all the dish. They look so yummy, a part of me want to stay and eat all of it.

"Just find a way" - I smirked and go through the door. I can hear Yuri is stomping leg behind me. She must be very angry. I just laughed out loud. Teasing her is that fun?

 

 

-------------------------------

 

I am already arrived. 5 minutes early. I checked my hair on the mirror and take out my hat and my sunglasse. I can't go out without cover up myself.

I walk through the restaurant.

"I already reserved a table. My name is Park Chan Yeol" - I have to use Chanyeol's name to reserved. I can't be recognize.

"Deh, please follow me"

I sit on my table. It completely a private place. With candle and flower.

"I will order later, thank you" 

I checked my watch. Ok, she will be here soon.

"Oppa" - Seohyun appeared, beautiful in one piece red dress. 

I stand up while she runs to me and hugs me tightly. I miss this scene so much. 

"I miss you so much baby" - I said while rub her hair gently.

"I am so sorry for being so careless with you. I promise i will not being like that anymore" 

"It's okay Baby Seo" - I give her a quick kiss on the lips.

I smiled. Everything's going on the right track.

End of Kris's POV

 

 

---------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

Ugh, i can't stand that bastard. I thought that he's very nice and sweet. It turn out he's such a crazy, mean person. 

I look at all the dish i prepared for him. I sighed. How am i supposed to eat all of it? It such a waste if i have to throw all of it away. I am so bored now. I took out my phone and dialed.

"Chanyeol oppa?"

"Yuri ah, what's wrong? Did he bullied you?"

"Deh, he's go out without annouce to me, so i still cook the dinner. It's too much, i can't eat it all by myself. I am so mad"

"So you call me to eat it with you?"

Omo, i'm blushing. I never think that way. I just want to share my story with him. Since i was bored and i have no one to share. But hey, it's a good idea too.

"I-if you have time" - I heard myself saying. Kwon Yuri what are you doing?

"Of course, i will be there in 15 minutes"

"Omo, thank you oppa"

I hung up and jump in happiness. Wait, did i like him?

 

Ding Dong

He's here. I open the door. 

Now, we're sitting at the table. He's facing me. Look at him that close, i feel myself blushing, since he's so handsome.

"I am so happy that you came oppa" - I said out of sudden.

"Thoses dishes deserves to make me come here one more time haha" - He laughed.

"It is good?"

"It's too good actually"

"There is some sauce on your lips, oppa" - I said while grabs a tissues.

"Where?" 

"Let me clean it for you" - I wiped his lips with the tissues. 

Suddenly, i look at his eyes. And he looks at me. We're frozen for a few second. He's so handsome. 

He coughed and both of us stop exchange the stares. Now it's so awkward.

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

-------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

I pulled a chair and let her sit on. I sit on the chair in front of her. She immediately sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter