Chapter 6

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

*Flash* *Flash* *Flash*

"Kris Wu, who is that girl?"

"Are you gay?"

"Kris, please look at this direction"

I hold Kris's hand tighter and walk to the room. I was so scared. It looks like everyone wanna eating us. I keep looking down because there's a lot of camera. I'm sweating right now. I keep squeezing Kris's hand. 

"It's gonna be okay. Trust me" - Kris whispered in my ears and smiles.

Seeing his smile make me feel a lot more confident. I smile back at him. It feel so right to be with him, even in this kind of situation.

Me and him walks to the seat. In front of us is a table, and a thousand thousand thousand of people and camera. Ok ok, it's not that much, but there's a lot of light down there. Kris is still holding my hand under the table.

"So today, we open this press conference to explain all the bad news about our actor Kris Wu theses day. And to announce a very important news too" - Gyuri unnie started.

"As you guys know, it has a rumor tell that Kris Wu is gay. There's a lot of negative comments. But we have to re-confirmed this. Kris Wu is totally straight. He's not gay at all" - Chanyeol oppa continues. He looks at Kris and then smiles at me.

"How can we trust you guys? Dispatch has already caught Kris Wu with Lee Sang Hyuk. How do you explain that?" - A journalist stand up.

"Well, we knew that you guys won't believe us. So i invited Lee Sang Hyuk here today"

"Annyeonghaseyo" - Sang Hyuk stepped in and bow down. He looks tired.

"I have to explain for my best friend. He's totally straight"

Will they believe us? Jebal. Just this time. I look at Kris, he looks so nervous. 

"How much did them pay to make you say so?" 

Oh no. They don't believe us.

"It's the truth. And we have to pay nothing for this" - Gyuri unnie's voice is kinda angry.

"Can we ask who is that girl?"

Oh no. I breath heavily.

Kris smiles and stands up. I stands up with him.

"Let me introduce, my future wife" - He said while kiss my cheek.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Cheer!" 

All of us are now having some great time together. Me, Angry bird, Chanyeol oppa, Gyuri noona.

"They totally shocked haha!" - Chanyeol oppa said.

"I don't think that they completely believe this, but i'm sure they're started to" - Gyuri unnie continues.

"Hope this will be fine"

"Of course it will be fine. And, be nice to your wife Kris Wu" 

My cheek reddened after hearing the word "wife". I am not used to it yet. I just lowered my head to cover my red face.

"Why i have to be nice to a pig? Haha"

"Yah! You will be dead later" - I hit his arm.

"Why not now? You want to save your innocent image in front of Chanyeol?" - He stucks out his tongue.

A part of me want to punch him right away with that hateful face. But another part feels he's cute. I just hit his arm again.

"When will the wedding happen?" - Chanyeol oppa said suddenly.

"Next week i guess?"

"Why such a rush?"

"We must make it as fast as possible"

"So, what about the honeymoon?" - Gyuri unnie suddenly said.

"WHAT?" - 3 of us shouted at the same time.

What the hell? Honeymoon what?

"Of course you guys have to go to honeymoon. We must make it look real"

"B-but..." - I mumble.

Suddenly Angry bird wraps his arm around me. My eyes widened at him.

"Sure. Where will we go?"

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

"Kris, stay here. I want to talk with you" - Gyuri noona said.

Chanyeol and Piggie already left. 

"Yes noona?"

"I just fired your new personal stylist"

"You mean Soo Jung? Why you fired her?"

"Did you know that your enemy, Lu Han, just won over you on "Who wore it better?" ? You are the king of fashion. You never lost. But then, now you lose. I was so disappoint"

"So what's the reason you want to talk to me?"

"I think you should rehired Seohyun"

"What? No. Never"

"I know you don't want to work with her. But, work is work, don't let your personal life stick in. Beside, Seohyun is a very talented stylist. She knows clearly what's your style. So it's gonna be easier"

I sighed. She's right. Work is work. Now i have Piggie anyway. She will not have chance to getting closer to me.

"Okay, just do what you want noona"

 

I step out of Gyuri noona's office and try to find Piggie. There she is. She's now carrying a baby.

"Piggie, you just born this baby? How fast you are!" - I said while messing her hair.

"Shhhh, i will forgive you this time. Let the baby sleep" 

"Who's the dad? The pig next door?" - I and laughed. I just love to teasing her.

"Tonight you will be dead" - She whispered angrily. I just laughed and find she's cute.

"Ok ok, i'm serious now. Who is this baby?"

"He's Yoora unnie's son. I take care of him for her for a while. She's busy"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter