Chapter 20

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChanYeol's POV

When i heard about Yuri from Kris, i already know who did this. I'm very sure with my guess. Yuri can't do that to Kris. She loves him so much, i can tell. And the only one can make her leaves Kris, is Seo Joo Hyun.

I am now on my way to Seohyun's office. I can't hold back my anger. What the hell did she do? I go straight into her room without knocking.

"Seo Joo Hyun, i give you three seconds to answer. Where's Yuri?" - I shouted without control.

She widened her eyes while seeing me, then she clears .

"Minah, can you go out and leave us alone?" 

"Sure, unnie." 

Her assistant answered while looks at me like i am a crazy guy. Then she leaves.

"Answer me Seo Joo Hyun."

"What are you talking about?" 

"Nice try. But you can't fool me. I know it's you, it's you who had push Yuri away from Kris." 

She seems like she doesn't care about it. She smirked.

"Do you have any proof?" 

Proof? Damn. I don't have any. But i believe it's her. 

"No. I don't have any proof." - I answer calmly.

Then she laughed out loud non stop. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

"But i believe it's you. Since i know you too much."

She stops laughing and looks at me.

"You know me? How much you know me? In your eyes, it only haves Kwon Yuri. There's no place for me at all."

"It used to have a place for you. And i can tell i really know you."

"Oh yeah? Tell me how much you know me?"

"When you confused, you will use both of your hands to cover your face. When you are shy, you will act cold but your ears will be so red. When you're angry, you will tilt your head to aside and you will clench your fist. You are a very sensitive girl, but you don't want anybody to find out. You hate the dark. You scared of the dark. But you love horror movies. I know you even more than Kris did."

Yes, i used to love Seohyun that much. My love for Seohyun that time is even stronger than my love for Yuri now. Because Seohyun is my first love.

Seohyun is frozen after hearing my word. Then i can see a tear streaming down her cheek.

"Y-You used to love me that much?" - Her voice trembles.

I sighed while seeing her crying. I came closer to her and grabs both of her shoulders. I look straight into her eyes.

"Yes. I used to love you that much. You will never know how hard for me to forget about you."

She didn't say anything but just crying. 

"Seohyun, i believe you don't want to do this. I believe deep in your heart, you feel so painful to do that to Yuri. Because Seohyun that i know is a very innocent girl. She doesn't want to hurt anybody." - I pull her into a hug.

She then hugs me back.

"Chanyeol, i was wrong. I am sorry. Yes, it's me who did that. It's me who force Yuri to leave Kris. It's because i love Kris too much."

She confessed to me. But i don't feel angry anymore. I feel so relief. It's like she has turn back into the old Seohyun.

"Shh, it's okay. But how can you force her? I believe Yuri cannot leave Kris easily." 

"I used the contract to force her." - She sobbed.

"The contract?"

"The marriage contract of her and Kris. I found that at your house when you're drunk last week. I am so sorry."

"It's okay. It's good that you tell all the thing to me. Now, tell me, where's Yuri?"

She pulls off the hug and looks at me with teary eyes.

"I-I don't know. I just said that she haves to leave Kris. I don't know where did she go. You have to believe me." 

"I believed you." - I smile to her.

"I will try to find her as soon as possible." 

"Sure, we will find her together." - I smile and pulls her into my embrace again.

"And, welcome back, Seo Joo Hyun." 

End of ChanYeol's POV

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

I wake up when i feel the sunshine on my face. I slowly open my eyes and look around. Yes, it's Taeyeon unnie's house. Not Angry Bird's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter