Chapter 16

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Are you silly Kwon Yuri? Don't you recognize how much i love you?" 

Did he just say he loves me? Or i am wrong? Or this is a dream or what?

"W-What? Are you still sick?" - I said while touch his forehead.

He grabs my hand and hold it tight.

"I am not sick. I am totally serious now" 

"I'm sorry. I just... It's just very unexpected"

My heart is like jumping inside. He loves me. God, if this is just a dream, i beg you please don't end it.

"Piggie, Kwon Yuri, i know you are already my wife, but would you like to be my girlfriend?" 

I feel very touch now. I don't want to end this moment. My heart is beating faster and faster. I look straight into his eyes.

"I don't know if this could last long. I mean you are a super star, and i am just your maid. We are totally different"

I use my hand to touch his cheek and look at him sweetly.

"But we never know if we don't try. So, Angry Bird, let's give it a try" 

I said while learning closer to him, and give him a quick kiss. Then i pull off and i can feel my cheeks are really red now. He seems kinda shock with my surprise kiss. But then he grabs my face gently and pulls me into another kiss, this time is more passionate. I feel like i'm in heaven now. Everything is just, wonderful. After awhile, we pull off each other.

"Kwon Piggie, i love you"

 

 

Morning. I open my eyes slowly. I look at the window. The sun is so bright, the flowers are so beautiful, i can smell the scent of the flowers out there. After yesterday, everything suddenly becomes prettier, everything is change. I look beside me. I can see an angel is sleeping. He wraps his hand around my waist and hugs me so tight. I smile and rub his cheek gently. I learn closer and give him a peck on the lips. 

"Good morning, baby" 

Yeah, i started calling him "baby" now. It's still awkward but i love it.

Suddenly he moved and after a second he's now on top of me.

"What are you doing Mrs.Piggie?" 

"A-Aren't you sleeping?" 

I look at him with widened eyes. His hair is kinda messy now. But he doesn't look ugly, in fact, he looks so y with that hair.

"You must be punish for kiss me without permission" 

I know what's the punish it, i'm kinda sure he's going to kiss me. Haha. He's now slowly learning his face to me. See? I am genius. I slowly close my eyes, waiting for his kiss.

But, why is so long? I open my eyes and i can't see him anymore.

"Hahaha, you thought i'm going to kiss you?" 

He's standing next to the bed and laughed out loud. Omo, so embarassing. I use both of my hand to cover my face. 

"Ahh, so embarassing" 

"Haha, you want to kiss me that much Piggie? Come here i will give you a kiss" - He still laughs out loud while looking at me.

"Angry Bird, i will kill you" - I yelled while running toward him.

He stopped laughing and starts to run. I chase after him.

"C'mon faster Kwon Yuri, that's all you can do?"

I keep chase him, after awhile i finally catch him. I grab his wrist and breath hard.

"Catch ya" 

Suddenly he turns around to face me, both of his hands grabs my wrist and pushes me learning to the wall. His hands pinned my hands on the wall. His face is closer to mine. Then i can feel his lips on mine, he gives me a very passionate kiss. I reply his kiss gently, i pull off my hand from his hand and wrap it around his neck. Then we release each other while breathing hard.

"Good morning babe" - He said while learning his forehead on mine. 

"This is good morning kiss huh?" - I said while hit him lightly.

"You don't like it? I thought all girls love to have a surprise kiss?"

"I hate your kiss, merong" - I stuck out my tongue to him.

"But it's true" - I continue to say.

"True what?" - He looks at me with full of interest, his hand rub my hair gently.

"All girls would love to have a surprise kiss, it's true" - I said while look down. So embarassing to admit it. 

"So let me kiss you again" 

He said while learning closer to mine, but i push his face away.

"Aish, if you announce like that, it won't be surprise"

"Omo Piggie look!" - He shouted while pointing to the window. My eyes follow his hand to look at that direction.

"Wha-"

"Muah"

I didn't finish my sentence but he already gives me a quick kiss on the lips. 

"A surprise kiss, just like you order, Mrs.Piggie" - He grins and looks at me.

Then he goes to the toilet left me behind with a tomato face. Too much kiss in the morning. This is my first time in a relationship with someone. Everything is so new yet so interesting to me.

I tighten my hair into ponytail and change my clothes. I have to prepare the breakfast for both of us.

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter