Chapter 13

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Don't you recognize my voice? I am Seo Joo Hyun"

"S-Seohyun unnie?"

I hate to call her unnie. But she's older than me by a few months i guess. Aish.

"Yes. Are you always that dumb?"

What the hell? Don't recognize her voice = dumb? I want to explode but... Have to keep polite. I am Kris Wu's wife. Polite, Kwon Yuri.

"I am not dumb. And why you want to meet me?"

"There's something i want to tell you. And it's about our man. Kris Wu"

Our man? Since when Kris is hers?

"Okay. Text me the place. I will come"

"Ok then. You better be prepare. And don't even tell about this to Kris"

Then she hung up. 

Prepare? Prepare what? And prepare for what? Suddenly i feel scare. Just seeing her makes me nervous already. The last time i met her, i have to hide myself behind Angry Bird.

Oh right, should i tell him about this? No. I should face her one time. I am his wife, why i have to be scare? The one should be scare is her. Right?

"BANG!"

What is that noise? What did Angry Bird do? I run downstair right away to check out.

Just like what i guess, Angry Bird has broken a dish. Not surprising me at all.

"Yah, do you know how to wash the dishes?" - I said while come to his place.

"It was my first time actually. My mom never allowed me to do this kind of work" 

"Aish. I already know why" - I said while grab carefully some piece of broken dish.

"Don't touch it. I will do it" - He grabs both of my shoulders and pulls me stand up. 

"Careful" 

Seriously, looks at him grabbing thoses pieces is like watching a thriller movie. 

"Aaaaaaah" - He yelled suddenly.

"What's wrong?" - I panicked.

"My finger" - He shows me his bleeding finger. Probably one piece has cut his finger.

"Omo blood" - I said while running looking for the medicine box. But i can't find it nowhere.

His finger is bleeding more and more. I can't let him be like that anymore. I put his bleeding finger on my mouth to stop the blood.

"Aish. I said you have to be careful" 

Suddenly he wraps his other hand around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Do you know that you really look like a wife now? Who is worry for her husband?" 

Is he taking wrong medicine or something? However it's still making me blushing. I put his hand off my mouth.

"Worry for yourself then" - I stuck out my tongue and go upstair.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

I have decided not to tell Angry Bird about this. Not because of Seohyun told me so, but because i don't want to make him worry. If i say i'm going to meet Seohyun, he will comes with me. I want to meet Seohyun alone, to see what she gonna say and do to me.

I open the closet and choose some clothes. Not too simple, not too classy. But everything in my closet is simple. So i finally choose a white t-shirt with pastel colored cardigan, and a pair of high waisted long skinny jeans.

I look at myself on the mirror, not too pretty, but it's okay. 

Angry Bird has already come to the studio to shoot his new movie, so i can go easily. I take a bus to go the coffee shop Seohyun texted me. I walk in the shop, Seohyun is nowhere to be find, so i just choose a seat near the window to wait for her.

"Kwon Yuri"

A voice appeared behind me. I hate this voice. So arrogant. 

"Seohyun unnie" - I stand up and bow down lightly.

She takes a seat in front of me. A waiter comes.

"One cappuccino"

"One matcha latte please" - I smile to the waiter.

"So why you want to meet me?" - I turn to look at her and asked.

"Ok let this get fast. I believe we are not want to look at each other for too long"

Yes, you're smart. I don't even want to look at you.

"I want you to divorce with Kris" - She smirked.

"Are you kidding me? Why i have to that then?" - I smirked back. She haves lost your mind isn't it?

"I'm pregnant"

Seohyun is pregnant? Wow can't believe. But why she tells me that?

"So what?" 

"Who do you think is the dad of my child?" 

Who? Some jerk? Or... Oh no. Don't even tell me it was...

"Yes, exactly. It was Kris Wu's child" - She claps her hands and smirked.

I feel my hands are shaking non stop. My mind is already somewhere else. I can't think anything.

"How can i believe you?" - I faked a laugh.

I think she's just lied to brings Kris back to her. I am not going onto her trap.

"Do you remember the night Kris doesn't go home? That night is our first night. That's when our child was made. Kris was so good-"

"STOP IT" - I yelled. 

My eyes are blurry after her sentence. It does make sense. That's why Kris is not going home that night. I try to hold back my tears. Have to keep your head held high Kwon Yuri.

"I don't want to hear about this anymore. Don't even think about separate us apart. You will never get him"

"Believe it or not, it's truth. Sorry baby" - She rubs my cheeks then grabs her purse and go away.

I can't take this anymore. My feel the pain clearly in my heart. Why this is happen to me? Even when i know he's not loving me, and i don't even have a chance, but i still hope. And now, that hope is broken. 

Kris and Seohyun will be a perfect family. But i can't divorce, i don't have enough money to pay for break the contract. I still have to face this.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I take out and look at the screen. 

Angry Bird is calling

I sighed and pick up.

"Yah, Piggie, where did you go? I call home a thousand times but no one pick up"

I take a deep breath and clear my throat. 

"I-I was going to meet some friend"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter