Wounds

Fallen Angel

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Kai! Sehun! Are you alright?!”

 

D.O run crying over to Kai who hugged him fast and tight, like he was scared to lose D.O if he didn't. Sehun smiled a little, but he looked a little worried behind him from time to time. Suho came running in to the candy store, his face pale and he seemed to be in panic.

 

YOU GUYS! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND COME WITH ME!”
“What is wrong?!”
“Wait, Sehun! Kai! WHERE THE HELL IS BAEKHYUN?!”

 

Chanyeol grabbed the little innocent Sehun who looked pale and worried. Suho grabbed Chanyeol fast as the others stared confused at them all.

 

COME HERE! BAEKHYUN IS IN DANGER! HURRY!”
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!”
“JUST TRUST ME ALREADY DAMN IDIOT!”

 

Suho pulled Chanyeol with him as the others were fast to follow them. Suho almost sprinted down the street as Chanyeol just had to jog after him. The others was fast after them as they noticed something, it's chaotically everywhere.

 

What is happening?! Why is everyone in panic?!”
“Calm down, don't panic yourself Sehun-ah!”
“B-But why is everyone running around and screaming?!”
“Calm down I told you!”

 

D.O shouted as he tried to stay calm himself, but it felt hard to even try to stay calm. Chanyeol could only think about Baekhyun, where is he? Baekhyun acted so weird before they split up and it worries Chanyeol.

 

Where is he?! Where is Baekhyun Suho?!”
“L-Look! W-What has happened here?!”
“A-A comet?!”
“Are you stupid?!”

 

D.O shouted at Kai who looked startled and let Chanyeol run after Suho who pointed in to the park. No one could believe their eyes and Chanyeol is pretty sure that he wouldn't actually believe what he saw if it wasn't for Suho who slapped his arm hard.

 

What should we do?! There is too many people around here and if they see him, they will freak out or hurt him!”
“I don't know what to do! I can't think straight!”
“L-Look! There is someone else there!”
“W-What the hell is happening?!”

 

Everyone felt confused. Everyone didn't know what to think or to do. They just could watch the small shining boy with his wings fight against a crazy looking woman and man. Chanyeol wanted to run into the park and save Baekhyun. Chanyeol wanted to grab Baekhyun and get him away from here. But the others would stop him if he tried.

 

I'm going to get him! We can't stay here!”
“Are you crazy?! They're dangerous!”
“But Baekhyun is in danger! Let me go!”
“I want to help him as well, but we can't just rush in and get in his way!”
“But he's hurt! Look! He's bleeding! There is freaking blood coming out of him!”

 

Before someone could say anything else, they saw a strong light come from the park. When they could finally see again, Baekhyun was gone. Or no, the wings and the shine was gone. But the body was still there.

 

Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol managed to get out of Sehun's and Kai's grip who shouted after Chanyeol. Chanyeol sprinted into the park to get Baekhyun. He can't let someone hurt Baekhyun, he won't ever forgive himself if Baekhyun is hurt and will die.

 

Baekhyun! Baekhyun! ! Baekhyun! Baek! Please answer me!”

 

Chanyeol ran over to Baekhyun as he grabbed him fast and checked his body. There is one cut from a knife in his left arm and his clothes are burned and has holes in it. Chanyeol also noticed the pale skin and the blood that was all over him.

 

Baek! Baekhyun! BAEKHYUN!”

 

Chanyeol heard a female voice somewhere behind him as he looked up to see the crazy woman come stumbling towards them. She was also bleeding, but she looked like she could kill anyone. Chanyeol couldn't understand her though, she talked another language that sounded more like she growled while she talked.

 

Chanyeol! Get Baekhyun and run you fool!”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and lifted the boy up. Chanyeol almost got scared about how weightless Baekhyun still is, but then Chanyeol begun to run. Chanyeol ran as fast he could as the woman screamed after him as the others seemed to scream in panic as well.

 

Come on! The police is coming! We have to get out of here! Now!”

 

Chanyeol sprinted after Suho and the others who seemed to want to get out of this place as fast they could. They all sprinted down the street and in to an alley after the had passed some blocks. They finally dared to stop and listened to the sounds of police sirens. They all patted like fools as Chanyeol stared down at the pale Baekhyun in his arms.

 

What are we going to do?!”
“What is he for something?!”
“I don't mean to be mean, but he freaks me out right now!”
“I can't believe you actually ran out there to fetch him like that!”
“You could have gotten killed!”
“Baekhyun as well! What can I do by standing and stare at the situation?!”
“Save the screaming to later, let's get out of here.”
“Suho, your mansion!”
“Stop scream and get in to my car! Hurry!”

 

Suho took the lead again as everyone followed him. It took a while before they found Suho's car and got into it to drive home to Suho's place. But what worried them at the moment was the police. What if they get stopped and the police sees Baekhyun? What if something happens on the way to Suho's mansion?

 

Hurry up and leave, before we get into more trouble.”
“Already on it.”

 

Everyone sat silent in the car as Suho drove as fast he dared to. But any signs of danger and he would try to take another route or drive slower to not grab to much attention from the police. After all, the police is currently busy with the mystical crash that appeared out of nowhere.

 

How is he doing?”

 

Suho asked calmly from the driver seat as he glanced back at Chanyeol who sat with Baekhyun in his lap. Chanyeol looked up at Suho who seemed scary calm now, even though they all had seen Baekhyun... be something he's not supposed to be.

 

I-I don't know, he's pale and-”
“I will call a doctor that works within my family right away after we arrives. There is nothing to worry about.”
“S-Suho... D-Did you know about Baekhyun hyung?”

 

Sehun asked as he stared at Suho with his puppy eyes. Suho shook his head a little carefully while he concentrated on the road.

 

I just... knew Baekhyun wasn't like everyone else. The signs told me everything.”
“What signs?”
“The cafe accident, the overload kindness, the mystical appearance in the middle of the mountains, the unknown fact where he lives, the way he spoke in the beginning and...”
“And what?”
“I don't know if you knew but, Baekhyun do have a weird mark on his back.”
“H-How do you know that?”
“When I drank tea with him one afternoon, he spilled some tea on his shirt and went to change it. I was about to leave so I went to tell him when I saw him change. I saw the mark on his back... It somewhat made me confused to be honest.”
“I also have thought that Baekhyun wasn't like everyone else, but I didn't expect him to be like this.”
“No one did Chanyeol, no one did.”
“Are we there yet?”
“Soon enough, be patient.”

 

Suho still spoke calmly as the others nodded and let Suho take care of the driving. As fast they arrived to Suho's mansion, they all got fast out of the car. Suho picked up his phone right away to make some calls. Suho walked and talked in the phone at the same time as everyone followed him into the big mansion.

 

Yes, do so. Please hurry over here, it's urgent. Thank you.”
“When will the doctor be here?”
“Soon enough.”
“Why do you just say that?”
“Because I can't promise a time, only that he would be here soon enough.”
“Where can we put Baekhyun?”
“Follow me, we will put him somewhere far away from the people who works and lives here.”
“It sounds like we're not at your home Suho hyung.”
“Yeah, it sometimes feels like that for me as well.”

 

Suho spoke calmly while D.O looked a little worried like Kai. But Suho managed to remain calm, somehow. Chanyeol felt calm, but he's pretty sure that he looked pretty calm at the moment. Though Sehun, oh poor little innocent Sehun. He looked really worried.

 

Will he really be okay? I mean he crashed from the sky and those two they hurt him, right? What if he dies and-”
“Please Sehun, don't make everyone else more worried than what they are. And don't worry yourself, everything is going to be fine.”
“How can you be so sure?”
“Because I'm pretty sure that if Baekhyun isn't human, then what happened him isn't too bad.”

 

Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun stared at Suho who spoke the truth here. Baekhyun isn't human. It just hit everyone, like the obvious wasn't that obvious until now when Suho made things clear.

 

Baekhyun... isn't human.”

 

Sehun mumbled for himself as Suho opened a door to Chanyeol who walked in and could put Baekhyun down on the big soft bed.

 

There is room for you as well Chanyeol, if you now really dare to sleep with-”
“I won't leave his side, no matter what he is. Baekhyun is Baekhyun, I won't leave his side.”
“Omo... That was kind of cute.”

 

D.O spoke silent as he grabbed Kai's hand a little tighter and glanced up at the tan boy. Kai smiled kind back at D.O who smiled a little more and then Suho spoke again.

 

I will go and meet up the doctor.”
“I will go with Suho hyung.”
“We will stay here with Chanyeol.”
“And I will stay here with Baekhyun.”

 

Suho nodded as Sehun followed him fast out of the room and let Kai close the door. D.O walked carefully over to Chanyeol who sat beside Baekhyun on the bed. It didn't take long before Kai came over to the bed as well as they all just stood or sat by the bed. They stared at the pale Baekhyun.

 

What... is he for something?”S

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun felt weird. He felt like he was totally gone. Baekhyun wanted to wake up. He wanted to see if he was dead or not. Maybe you can't wake up when you're dead? Maybe he... died in the end?

 

What... is he for something?”
“I don't know, but he seemed to have some kind of animal wings.”
“Bird wings Kai, bird wings.”
“Wait, doesn't... angels have that?”
“Why do you think he's an angel? Sure he's super cute and super kind and he wouldn't harm anyone and-”
“He said something with lost lambs before that strong light-”
“What has that with this to do?”
“I mean, when I watch anime and they kill demons, they say something with lost lambs too.”
“You mean... that those two who chased Baekhyun...”
“Where demons?”
“Well... Yeah.”
“That's ridiculous! It's impossible that-”
“It's impossible to crash from the sky like that and survive, isn't it? And it's impossible to use something that looked like magic, isn't it? And it's impossible to grow big white wings within only two minutes, isn't it? And where did that fire come from do you think?”
“Fine fine! I get it! But still! It-”
“What are you guys doing? Stop screaming.”
“Where is the doctor?”
“Bad news, he can't come.”
“Why not?”
“Because he got a more urgent case and the police has blocked the streets by now.”
“So what are we supposed to do? Let him lie there and be hurt?”
“D.O, you can wash Baekhyun's wound, yes?”
“You mean wounds? He's bleeding from two places, maybe three.”
“Can you clean it?”
“If you got the stuff and some bandages, yes.”
“I will go downstairs and fetch it then.”
“I will come with you.”
“Hyung, shouldn't we get Baekhyun some new clothes as well?”
“Come with me then Sehun, we can fetch some clothes on the way.”
“What about food? If he wakes up-”
“D.O can't do two things at the same time and you can't cook and neither can I or Sehun.”
“Chanyeol then? Can you cook?”
“No, I will burn everything. But I can clean Baekhyun's wounds and D.O can cook.”
“Sounds like a plan to me.”

 

Baekhyun could hear the five familiar voices, but he somewhat couldn't wake up, no matter how much he wanted too. Baekhyun just lied there, not dead, not conscious, not unconscious or passed out. He's somewhere between awake and passed out he think, if now there is such a state.

 

Don't worry Baekhyun... We're going to help you.”

 

Chanyeol. His voice sounds so calm, even though Baekhyun just learned that they all had seen him in his true form. Aren't they scared? Aren't they worried? Aren't they going to send Baekhyun away or let him die? Why are they so kind towards him? Some angels claimed that humans can't handle the fact that angels and demons exist. That's why they're so secret in this world. But then again, why isn't anyone of Baekhyun's friends freaking out?

Baekhyun finally felt how he finally begun to regain a more normal state as he opened his eyes. He seem to be back to normal again or “normal” which means he can be awake and open his eyes. But the pain is still there. The pain is killing him.

 

Urgh, h-hurts...”

 

Baekhyun whined as he tried to sit up, but his waist hurt and the pain shot through his body within one second. Baekhyun lied fast down again as he whined more and listened to the sounds of footsteps.

'Is it... Chanyeol or someone else? W-Will they really be able to see me? W-What if I scare them away? Oh godfather, what am I supposed to do? I don't know anymore. I'm the lost lamb here...'

 

B-Baekhyun?! Are you awake? Hey, c-can you hear me?”
“W-Where am I...?”

 

Baekhyun don't know why he asked that first, but Chanyeol somewhat seemed relieved to see Baekhyun awake. Baekhyun whined a little when Chanyeol sat down beside him ad begun to wash Baekhyun's wound on the arm.

 

Ah, it looks like it hurts a lot. But the cut isn't that deep, barely a centimeter I think.”
“R-Really? I hope so... else I will die.”
“D-Die?!”
“Mm... They don't use normal knives after all... The knives have- A-Ah! C-Chanyeol! D-Don't push it so hard!”

 

Chanyeol jumped by Baekhyun's sudden whine as Baekhyun leaned his head back and closed his eyes to try to control the pain. Chanyeol only pushed a wet towel against Baekhyun's wound, but it felt like he only pushed pain over it.

 

S-Sorry Baekhyun, I have too do this.”
“I-It's o-okay...”
“Please bare with it a little longer, okay?”

 

Chanyeol sounded really calm as he carefully kept clean Baekhyun's wounds and he even Baekhyun's forehead from time to time. Baekhyun admits, it kind of felt good to have Chanyeol to do this for him. But Baekhyun is worried, he don't know how dangerous the cut became from the demon woman's knife.

 

Baekhyun? Are you still there?”
“Y-Yeah... I-I'm still...”
“I'm almost done now, it's only the knife cut left. I think this will hurt the most, so please bare with it. It's okay if you scream, I don't mind. Just promise me that you bare with it so it won't get infected.”

 

Baekhyun just nodded as he glanced down at his arm where Chanyeol carefully pushed the wet towel against. Baekhyun felt how he bit his lower lip right away and grabbed something to maintain as calm he could. But he could begun to cry any second.

 

I-It h-hurts... I-I hurts... A-Ah! C-Chanyeol! S-Stop! I-It hurts! P-Please s-stop!”
“Sch, just a little longer. You can do it Baekhyun, you're stronger than this.”

 

Baekhyun felt how he begun to cry as Chanyeol his forehead a little to calm himself down. Before they both knew it, Sehun and Suho came fast into the room and looked worried around. They found Baekhyun lie on the bed and cried while Chanyeol tried to comfort him.

 

Sch, it's almost done now. Just a little more.”
“I-It hurts... It hurts... A-Ah-”
“Hyung! You're awake!”

 

Sehun ran over and helped Chanyeol to clean Baekhyun's wounds to get it over as fast as possible. Suho walked over and prepared the bandage for Chanyeol who grabbed it and slowly wrapped in the wounds. After a little longer, Baekhyun's wounds was washed and covered in bandages.

 

Good job Baekhyun, now it's done-”
“It hurts... It hurts...”

 

Baekhyun cried like a child, he admit that he did. Chanyeol smiled kind as he helped Baekhyun to sit up before he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and slowly swayed him from side to side. Suho and Sehun stared amazed at Chanyeol who was concentrated on Baekhyun who closed his eyes to try to get rid of the pain.

 

Sch... It's okay... You're safe now... You're with us.”

 


Ayo everyone! I'm back after such a long time! Yay! ^.^

So, I have had a lot to do lately, which I mean school. I have had some huge tests, but now I have a short break before two other big tests.

Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful support! I will do my best to update as often as I can! So please be patient! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are appreciated, but up to you! ^.^

That was all I had to say for this time. Take care until we see each other next time! Bye bye~

Peace and love to you all! <3