Mean Or Kind?

Fallen Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat crouched together in a corner in the car, staring amazed out through the car window. He has never seen so much details from his spot under his tree at the highest hill in his home dimension. He swear that he never thought their vehicles would be this interesting nor good. Nor that the roads they have built are so strong to hold for so many cars.

 

Baekhyun felt how someone stared at him as he carefully glanced back at Kai who smiled kind when their eyes met. Baekhyun smiled back fast as Chanyeol, who is sitting beside him, suddenly put his arm around Baekhyuns shoulders.

 

 

Are you still cold? Do you need an extra blanket?”
“I-I'm fine, thank you.”
“You sure? We can turn up the heat in here a little.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed, what do they mean with heat? Baekhyun just shook his head and held the blanket tighter around him. He felt a little nervous to be honest, or he wasn't until now. And he do begin to feel a little uncomfortable too.

 

Chanyeol removed his arm when he noticed how tensed Baekhyun got as he smiled calming and let Baekhyun be for a while. But it didn't take many minutes before he tried to make Baekhyun talk. But Baekhyun literally starts to feel embarrassed here.

 

 

So, Baekhyun, how you feeling?”
“I'm feeling just fine thank you.”
“Are you hungry?”
“No, not right now.”
“Do you like cookies?”
“Don't know, never tried one.”
“What?! You have never tried a cookie?!”

 

 

Baekhyun shook a little shy as he hide his awkward blush behind the blanket. Baekhyun tried to crouch together in the corner of the seat as he stared out through the window again, wondering if he said something stupid. The others tried to make him talk again, asking him if he had tried this and that, but Baekhyun mostly said no to everything since he can't lie.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun kind of “passed out” after an hour or two. He was so tired and his body was as tired as him as he couldn't help but to pass out. He unconsciously lend his head against Chanyeol who was softer and warmer than the car window. He didn't know that Chanyeol would put his arm around him and keep the blanket still around Baekhyuns body.

 

When Baekhyun woke up some hours later, when they almost were in Seoul, he kind of got all shy. He opened his eyes to stare at the seat in front of him, but then he noticed that he had something warm around his shoulders as he noticed Chanyeols shirt and then he realized that he was literally half laying on him.

 

Baekhyun were fast to sit up, blushing and feeling all stupid for letting himself do that. The others stared at him as he hide his face and hoped that they won't stare at him to long nor think he's weird.

 

After an hour of silence, they finally approached the capital Seoul. Baekhyun stared totally amazed out at the city as he felt Chanyeol stare at him, he knew it was Chanyeol and not the others.

 

 

Question, have you ever been to Seoul before?”
“N-No... It's so big here...”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled behind Baekhyuns back as the others begun to talk a little carefully and after some minutes they were talking like normal with each others. Except for Chanyeol who were busy with trying to ask Baekhyun questions about what he thought about what he saw.

 

 

***

 

 

After Suho had dropped Kai, Sehun and D.O off by their houses, dorms or apartments, it was time to drive Chanyeol and Baekhyun to Chanyeols place. Baekhyun felt a little nervous about this being alone with Chanyeol, but since he felt the most comfortable being alone with him in the cabin, he guess he won't feel any difference now either.

 

Suho pulled over at a pretty big apartment building as Chanyeol got out and told Baekhyun to wait here. Suho handle Baekhyun a pair of shoes as he smiled kind, and Baekhyun took them with a grateful smile.

 

 

D.O said you could borrow his extra shoes, he has plenty of them. And you two have the same size I think, like me. I will come by and drop some clothes of for you, so you don't have to wear oversized clothes. And Chanyeol will take good care of you, I promise.”
“Thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you, but I promise, I will pay you back for all your kindness.”
“You talk funny, do you know that?”
“S-Sorry, it's hard to talk normal for me, trust me.”
“It's nothing wrong with the way you talk, it's just that no one is used to hear it.”
“You think so?”
“I know so, but hey, lets meet soon again. If you get sicker again, call me right away so I can send a doctor. Promise.”
“I promise, and thanks once again for all your kindness.”

 

 

Suho smiled as Chanyeol opened the door for Baekhyun who got the shoes on and walked out. He held the blanket tight around him as Chanyeol waved goodbye to Suho who drove away again. And then it were only the two of them, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed Baekhyuns shoulders and begun to carefully help him walk in towards the apartment building. Baekhyun walked a little unsure in to the scary huge building as Chanyeol led him up for some stone stairs and after walking in like five stairs, they had arrived to a door that Chanyeol opened and let Baekhyun step in first.

 

 

Welcome to my simple home, I hope you enjoy the time you will spend here. Come, let me show you around.”
“O-Okay, just let me take the shoes off.”
“Right, shoes and jackets off, and hats too.”

 

 

Chanyeol took off some of his clothes and Baekhyun only the shoes before following Chanyeol in to the pretty small flat. The living room had a couch, a TV and a bookshelf. While the kitchen was pretty modern and had a lot more furniture in it. In the kitchen stood also the small table with two chairs and then there were one toilet with a shower and lastly one bedroom with one bed, a closet, a mirror and a desk.

 

Baekhyun are really curious right now, how is he and Chanyeol supposed to live here together for a while? Baekhyun definitely most leave Chanyeol soon, or else he might take up to much of his space and make him mad. And Baekhyun doesn't want to be in the way nor make anyone mad.

 

 

It's not that big, I know, but it's enough for me, and for you too I hope.”
“It's enough for sure, but I'm worried that I will be in your way. You sure you really-”
“Don't try to change my mind, you promised to stay for some days, remember?”
“I know, but I still doesn't want to-”
“Hey, look at me. Do I look like I don't want you here?”

 

 

Baekhyun glanced carefully up at the kind smiling giant who smiled, and Baekhyun felt how he smiled back at him. This giant, he's really kind, isn't he? Baekhyun felt how he let himself hug Chanyeol who got totally shocked by the sudden movement.

 

 

Thank you Chanyeol, I mean it.”
“It's not problem, really. But gosh, I'm hungry, aren't you? Hey, wants some dinner?”
“If I'm not to much-”
“Oh come on, I know you want!”

 

 

Chanyeol teased Baekhyun who smiled and let Chanyeol walk out to the kitchen and shout a little funny as Baekhyun followed him. Baekhyun burst out in laughter when Chanyeol found his fridge empty, he had literally no food home at the moment.

 

 

I totally forgot! I ate everything up or brought it with me! Kya, it seems like I will have to go out and buy food for tonight. Hey, do you want to take a shower? I can go and buy food and you can take a long warm shower, that will be good for you.”
“If you don't mind-”
“No, no! Please, take a shower and I will try to be back within 20 minutes, maybe 30.”
“You sure you don't need any help?”
“Baekhyun, you're still sick and shouldn't walk around to much. Just take a long relaxing shower and just relax. Here is a towel, there is shampoo, balsam and soap in there. And like I said, just take it easy.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little and received the towel before Chanyeol hurried towards the door and smiled big. It didn't take many minutes before he sneaked out through the door and then Baekhyun was alone.

 

Now when he was alone he took the chance to take a closer look around. To his surprise, this place was pretty clean. He thought that a boy like Chanyeol wouldn't be cleaning, without it would be clothes laying everywhere and everything would be dirty and dusty, and just not clean.

 

Baekhyun saw a mirror on a wall as he stopped and stared in to it. His eyes seemed to be normal, nothing new there. His hair looked as fresh and clean as usual too. But his skin was still pretty pale and his wings is missing, and he miss them too.

 

 

I want them back... Where did they go? Did I break them or something?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked worried at his back, trying to see if a pair of new wings was growing out of him or not. But of course he couldn't see anything since he still had his shirt on.

 

Baekhyun walked towards the bathroom as he peeked his head in a little careful, it was awful clean in here too. He stepped careful in as he stared at the so called “shower”. He has never grabbed a shower like this before, so he can't help to feel pretty much unsure and a little scared.

 

He put the towel to the side and walked to the shower, staring a little at it before he tried to figure out how it worked. It took him more then five minutes before he figured out to turn it on, and then another five minutes to figure out how to turn the hot water to cold water.

 

After that Baekhyun could finally undress and step in to the shower. He felt the warm water against his skin as he smiled, it feels so good. He closed his eyes for a while and just enjoyed the warm water and the good feeling to feel the water stream down at him and then down for his body.

 

After standing there for a long time, he dared to check out the shampoo and balsam, and the soap. He read a little about them on the bottles before he finally used them and when he was done with that, he just stood there and relaxed.

 

But then he remember that Chanyeol should be back, but he hasn't heard him come back nor anyone knock on the door. He do wonder if something has happened to him, or if he's just a little late. Baekhyun turned off the shower and grabbed the towel as he dried himself a little quick before holding the towel around his body and opened the door.

 

Right then when he opened the door, he saw Chanyeol came in from the front door, smiling as he stared a little shocked at Baekhyun who were only having a short towel around his body.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol already knew he was late back to Baekhyun who probably was done already and was waiting for him to come back. Chanyeol hurried to walk with the plastic bag with food in his left hand and his cellphone in his right and against his ear.

 

 

Yes D.O, I won't give him food like you say. I got some good quality food and all.”
“I hope not! I will kill you if you do!”
“I get it, but question, why did you call me now?”
“I was just wondering if I should come by with some clothes for him. I mean your clothes are sick big for him.”
“I thought Suho would drop of some clothes tomorrow with you, or go and buy new clothes for him.”
“Right, but my turn to ask something. Have you figured out if he's homeless or not?”
“To be honest, no. I think so, since he look so lost in a house, or in my apartment too. It's like he has never seen something like this before.”
“Maybe he has lived on the street?”
“I don't think so, I mean how did he end up in the middle of mountains in the snow? In that hole? And why do I get this weird feeling that I can trust him without any problems?”
“I know what you mean, you feel almost... safe around him.”
“Listen, I gotta go. I'm at my apartment, so I gotta go. Bye.”
“Bye, and remember, no junk food Chanyeol-!”

 

 

Chanyeol hangup on D.O as he just opened the door to his flat and stepped in. He heard the bathroom's door go open as he glanced up and saw Baekhyun stand with a hand holding the short towel around his body and his wet hair. The water was still dripping down from his hair and his legs and arms was still covered in water drops. It's like he just rushed out from the shower.

 

Chanyeol tried to not stare to much at the boy, even thought he wanted too. Instead Chanyeol stepped in and took his shoes and jacket off, trying to go back to the food and dinner time instead.

 

 

Are you done? I brought the food with me.”
“Uhm... C-Can I get... Some new clothes?”
“Oh gosh! I forgot about the clothes! Have you been waiting for me to come back home?”

 

 

Baekhyun both nodded and shook his head as Chanyeol put the plastic bag on the table and went in to his room and to his closet. He looked rough the closet for a long time, to find the smallest clothes he could find.

 

He found a pretty small pair of sweat pants and a pretty small t-shirt that he handle Baekhyun who smiled kind. And then Chanyeol gave him some underwear and told him to get dressed as fast as possible.

 

Chanyeol went out to the kitchen again as he packed up the food on the table and set the table with plates and glasses. He took out some soda cans he had left in the fridge as he put them on the table and glanced out at Baekhyun who were just coming out from the bathroom, smiling shy and almost blushing.

 

 

There you are, lets eat, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he sat down and joined Chanyeol who smiled kind. He just hope D.O won't show up to check if they're eating junk food. This is kind of not junk food, it's good tasting BBQ, Chanyeols favorite.

 

 

***

 

 

Kya! That was good, right? Oh right, it's getting late and you might want to go to bed. I thought that I could sleep on the couch, I'm used to it. And you can take my bed.”
“N-No, I-I can't take your bed. I take the couch.”
“No, I take the couch and you the bed. You're my guest and sick, you need to sleep on something warm.”
“But I won't mind sleeping on the couch, really.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he got up, he's going to clean the table and then make the bed for Baekhyun and then fix the couch for him. It didn't take Chanyeol many minutes before he had cleaned the table and went in to his room, fixing the bed. When he was done in there he went out to the living room and fixed the couch as he glanced up at Baekhyun who were watching him from a corner.

 

 

You're bed is done, you can go to bed anytime you want now.”
“But I don't feel okay with this... I don't want you to sleep on the couch...”
“You rather share the bed with me then?”

 

 

Baekhyun blushed as he shrugged his shoulders, making Chanyeol smile and hold in a laugh. The boy is so cute when he gets all shy.

 

 

Go to bed Baekhyun, it's getting late. Lets talk more about this tomorrow.”
“But-”
“I will sleep on the couch for tonight, okay? It's one night, it won't hurt me.”
“Are you sure about it?”
“Yes, so go to bed now.”

 

 

The boy nodded a little as he went in to the bedroom and Chanyeol even sneaked over to the door and peeked in carefully to make sure he went to bed. Chanyeol saw Baekhyun sit on the edge of the bed, staring down on the floor as he looked to begin to cry. Chanyeol blinked as he tried to not make any sounds, not wanting to startled the boy.

 

It didn't take many seconds before he begun to sob and wiped out tears that sneaked out from his eyes. Chanyeol felt bad as he sneaked away from the door and tried to figure out what he should do. He decided to let the boy be, and try to talk to him tomorrow. Maybe he need to be alone for a while?

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat sobbing on the bed, he just felt that he was mean, mean towards Chanyeol. He shouldn't be here, he shouldn't be forcing Chanyeol to sleep on the couch nor spend money on Baekhyun. Baekhyun also feel worried, like worried to hell. He just remembered that he was pushed in to this dimension, and his godfather might be dead.

 

Baekhyun cried more as he suddenly felt a water drop hit his head. He looked confused up as he stared at the ceiling, there is nothing there. Baekhyun blinked as he sobbed, until another water drop hit his forehead. He blinked confused as he stood up, not knowing why, but he tried to reach the ceiling. He was to short and he has no wings, he can't reach the roof.

 

Baekhyun glanced over at the bed as he hurried to stand up on it and try to reach the roof. When his hand touched the roof, he felt the positive power stream in to him as he wasn't sure what was happening. Until he suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed on the bed. He just laid there, crouched together on the bed and was stuck in his sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

~Baekhyun looked confused around as he stared at the light surrounding. Where is he? Is he... dead? No, that's almost impossible, because if he had died before, he would have felt a lot of pain. His people feel so much pain when they die, literally.

 

 

Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun turned fast around to the dark voice as he stared up at the godfather who smiled at him. Baekhyun smiled big as he was fast to hug him, almost begun to cry as well to be honest. Godfather smiled down at Baekhyun, putting his hand on Baekhyuns head and slowly it.

 

 

Hush my boy, don't cry, I'm still alive. I'm safe, but you, you're not safe. The two demons managed to get to Earth as well, and they're looking for you. I need to get you back, but the portal is broken. And I don't have enough magic to make a new portal for now. I'm sorry my dear boy, I can't come and get you yet.”
“Father! I don't care, just get the demons! I don't care if I die, just don't die because of me!”
“You have always thought about others than yourself, you know that? Gosh my boy, you're the most pure angel I ever have seen and meet, and heard of.”
“Father, am I... At Earth for real?”
“Yes Baekhyun, you are on Earth. You're safe for now, but the demons are looking for you, and you know that you're in danger. They're not going to hurt the humans while you're there, but if you die... They will begun their slaughter.”
“N-No, t-that can't happen! You must stop them! Please! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to be in your way! I'm sorry-!”
“It's okay, hush my boy, don't cry. Or else you will make me drop tears as well.”
“Father, my wings, they're gone and-”
“They're not gone, they're just turned in to magic. You see, on Earth, you can't show everyone that you're an angel. Some of the humans will get scared, others glad, but some will try to cut your wings off and sell them. Humans are a combination of angels and demons, they're both good, but some are evil.”
“How do I get back my wings? I-I need to know, in case the demons comes and I won't be able to fly or-”
“I can't tell you, but I can give you the knowledge.”

 

 

Baekhyun watched the godfather touch his forehead and it was like all the information came to him natural. Baekhyun blinked confused at the godfather, he must be sure more powerful than Baekhyun ever have imagined.

 

 

There, now you gotta go. Your new human friend seem to want you something.”
“Wait! Godfather, please don't leave!”
“I will talk with you soon again, I promise.”
“Godfather!”

 

 

Baekhyun watched everything around him turn in to pure light and dazzled his eyes and slowly he disappeared from the place he just had been at as well.~

 


Ayo guys! Today I managed to update! Yay! Hope you enjoyed the chappie, please tell me what you think about it! ^.^

Thanks for all your wonderful support! Subs, comments and upvotes are very much appreciated, but they're up to you! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3