Cute Angel

Fallen Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Wow, it's snowing again! Why is snow so pretty but so cold? I don't get that.”

 

 

Baekhyun said while he walked with Chanyeol on the street, making people look stupid at Baekhyun like he were some kind of idiot. Baekhyun felt hurt, why is people so cruel those days here on Earth? Godfather said that humans could be really nice, but some few could be mean.

 

 

Baekhyun, have you ever seen snow before?”
“Not like this no, I only have heard of it.”
“Where did you live before? In Africa?”
“Africa? No, I have never been there. Have you been there?”
“No, not really.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol pulled him in to a store and told the boy to stay still at his spot. Baekhyun nodded and didn't move as he looked around a little. The store is filled with clothes and Chanyeol disappeared somewhere in it.

 

Baekhyun stood awkwardly on his spot, playing with his own hands until Chanyeol came back with a smile and grabbed Baekhyuns hand to pull him with him. Baekhyun followed Chanyeol further in to the store to find Kai and Sehun stand and try out jeans.

 

 

Oh, hello Baekhyun. Are you feeling better today?”
“Yes thank you, and how are you?”
“We're just fine, thank you for asking.”
“Do you need more clothes already?”
“No, not what I know about. Chanyeol just decided to go out so I followed him since he asked me so nicely.”
“I'm here to buy him swimwear.”
“Swimwear? In the middle of the winter?”
“Yeah, because he need a pair.”
“Okay, you're weird dude.”
“Really weird.”
“Sometimes being weird or different isn't that bad, sometimes it's actually the opposite, just better and more positive than you think.”

 

 

Baekhyun stated with a kind smile, making the other three laugh as Baekhyun stood dumbfound in the middle of them. Baekhyun felt now dumb, like he must have said something hilarious since they all are laughing at him, but he doesn't understand what was so fun of what he said.

 

 

Gosh Baekhyun, you're so cute and kind, how do you keep being positive all the time?”
“You're really kind, you know that?”
“I just wanted to say that...”

 

 

Baekhyun said with a blush, looking down on the floor as he felt now totally embarrassed. The others laughed kind at him again as Chanyeol went back to the main topic.

 

 

Anyway, swimwear for this little guy is today's mission.”
“Then have fun, and remember to not get lost.”
“We won't, see you around.”
“Bye.”

 

 

Baekhyun waved cute goodbye before following Chanyeol further in to the store and over to the swimwear department. Baekhyun looked around finding bikinis, something girls wear of course, and normal swim trunks for boys. Chanyeol suggested a lot of them, but Baekhyun tried to find the cheapest one. Of course Chanyeol refused and begun to hold up like a hundred other pairs of swim trunks.

 

 

I-I think all of them is good.”
“Than what colors do you like?”
“White.”
“Anything else?”
“I don't have any favorite color, hehe.”
“Then what about blue? Blue match you well?”
“Isn't that a little to bright blue?”
“You're right, we skip that one. And this one, and this one. Now when I think about it, half of those should be thrown away.”
“Haha, what about those, normal black gray ones?”
“Or those red?”
“I think I will go with the black gray one.”
“Fine, you're choice.”

 

 

Chanyeol hang back everything else as they walked towards the counter as Chanyeol kept talk about weird things and then he stopped when he saw the hat and cap department.

 

 

Ah! We haven't bought you a hat or beanie or anything like that yet!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeols hand grab his arm and drag him right over to the hat and cap apartment, almost losing his balance for a second or two as Chanyeol smiled excited. This giant must love hats a lot, Baekhyun can tell by the way he smile.

 

 

What about a fury hat, a beanie and a cap?”
“Are you sure you have money for that?”
“Suho gave me his credit car, so yeah.”
“Isn't it mean to just buy stuff without ask him? I mean he gave us money for the swim trunks, isn't that enough already?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol looked a little surprised at him. Baekhyun kind of doesn't like it how Chanyeol talk about Suhos money like they're his or that it's endless, but it isn't.

 

 

I know Suho has a lot of money, but he has earned it, right? He works a lot and his family has worked hard for those money. I think it's better to ask him for permission first, even if he would say of course. It's always better to ask first, or else you might regret it.”
“O-Okay, I will call him right now then.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as Chanyeol took up his phone and hit Suhos number. Baekhyun took the chance to look around a little as he smiled at a little child who stared at him. He waved kind to him as he smiled and then run away, probably to find his parents.

 

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol talk with Suho through the phone behind him, and when he was done Baekhyun turned to him as he smiled kind.

 

 

We got permission to buy more things, he said it was nothing and we could buy almost everything we wanted.”
“See, doesn't it feel good to know that it's okay without feeling worries?”
“Well, kind of good I guess. But back to the hats, chose something you want.”
“Uhm, this one.”
“A black beanie? Okay, and more?”
“I don't know, can you help me please?”
“Sure, what about something like this?”
“If you think so, I will take it.”
“No, this one is better, yeah much better. And this cap is a good one too.”
“Those will be just fine thank you.”
“You sure? Finding a cap is kind of special. The cap is symbolizing you, so it's up to you to chose.”
“But I don't have any idea what half of them stand for.”
“Then do you like this one? Are you sure?”
“I like that one, since you picked it for me.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol froze a little and a ridiculous cute but funny smile went upon his lips as he nodded proud. Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol took the hats for him and then they walked to the counter, this time not stopping somewhere else on the way.

 

Chanyeol paid the things with Suhos credit card before they went out and walked around on the street, not knowing what to do now. Baekhyun suggested to go home, but Chanyeol looked like he wanted to do something else, but it also seemed like he didn't want to tell Baekhyun what. So he just have to ask him.

 

 

What do you want to do?”
“I want to... Go to...”
“Yes? You can tell me.”
“I want to go to a toy store.”
“Uh? A toy store? No offense, but wae? I mean why?”
“Haha, you said wae! You must have been around me for to long.”
“Haha, maybe I have. But tell me, why?”
“It's a surprise, so can we go?”
“I don't mind if you want to go, I will just go with you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as Chanyeol seemed to turn into an overjoyed child on a Christmas day. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol grab his hand and walk fast towards the store he wanted to go to. Baekhyun laughed as he tried to hang on to Chanyeol, but the giant's long legs made it hard for him to keep up.

 

 

C-Chanyeol! Slow down! I'm a short minion compared to you, so slow down!”
“Oh, sorry, I forgot. Wait, did you just say minion? How cute, but you're more like a smurf, a baby smurf.”
“Then I will name you Dumbo.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyuns comment as they entered the toy store and Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun, disappearing among the toys right away as Baekhyun looked lost around. Where did he go? Did he... just run away from him?

 

 

C-Chanyeol?”

 

 

Baekhyun called worried. How can a tall giant like him just disappear among the toys in here? It's like ten times harder to lose him than a little child. Or maybe it was Chanyeol who lost Baekhyun somewhere around here?

 

 

Chanyeol? Where did you go?”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to walk around, noticing the weird toys on the walls and and begun to look around the toys instead for Chanyeol. He can't believe that humans play with things like those. Mostly of the things seem to be machines, others more like dolls, else pretty much machines.

 

Baekhyun begun to feel lost like in a maze while walking around in here, so he turned around and walked towards the exit again to spot Chanyeol as he almost run over to grab his hand, not wanting to get lost again. Chanyeol jumped almost startled when Baekhyun grabbed his hand and pouted.

 

 

Yah, you left me! I got scared!”
“Haha, sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Shall we go?”
“Are you already done?”
“Mm, lets go, I think we can start to walk towards the apartment again.”

“Okie dokie.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked after Chanyeol, holding the giant's hand just as an assurance that he wouldn't just disappear from Baekhyun again. Gosh, Baekhyun begun to get really worried for a while there.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat tired down on the couch as he watched Chanyeol come towards him while holding his hands behind his back. Baekhyun blinked at him as Chanyeol smiled big.

 

 

I got something for you, so get ready.”
“W-What did you get me?”
“Okay, ready?”

 

 

Chanyeol stood now in front of Baekhyun who stared up at him, wondering what he could had bought him. Chanyeol smiled and count to three, and then he took out what he had hidden behind his back.

 

 

Kya! So cute! It's a little teddy bear! And so soft!”

 

 

Baekhyun shouted as he held the teddy bear, making Chanyeol smile proud as he sat down beside Baekhyun who were busy with checking the teddy bear out.

 

 

No one has ever given me something like this, thank you Chanyeol. Uh, wait! I don't have anything for you! That's not fair!”
“Haha, don't worry, I don't mind. I'm just glad that you like it.”
“But it's not fair, you have given me so much already...”

 

 

Baekhyun said pouting as he tried to think, what can he give Chanyeol right here and now? Baekhyun then come up with something as he smiled kind at Chanyeol.

 

 

Wait, I can give you one thing right now.”
“Uh? What?”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he lend closer to Chanyeol and left a peck on his cheek, making Chanyeol totally stunned and surprised. But he smiled after some seconds, looking down at Baekhyun who blushed.

 

 

S-Sorry, y-you might find that disgusting...”
“No, not at all. It was more precious than anything else I have gotten this year.”
“R-Really? You're not lying to me, right?”
“Haha, no, and you know what, I feel blessed to have met you.”
“S-Stop that, I'm more like a burden than a blessing.”
“Not at all, you're just like an angel.”

 

 

Baekhyun froze by the word angel and looked at Chanyeol who smiled kind. He seemed to not know what Baekhyun really were, which was a relief, but Baekhyun can't help to wonder why he think he's an angel.

 

 

Can I ask why you think I'm just like an angel?”
“Well, first of all, we found you in the middle of the mountains, in summer clothes, in a hole in the snow. It's like you fell from the sky and landed in the snow. And you're very kind, you always seem to not want to harm anyone. And that day at the cafe, it was like you could see who was evil and who wasn't. It was amazing. You could had guessed it, but you seemed to exactly see who were kind and who were not. But why I call you an angel is mostly because of your kindness, you make me happy and you feel so bright.”
“You see me really like an angel huh? Wow, I'm honored... For that, I will try to help you out more. I must get better if I'm going to be your angel, right? What about I clean the whole apartment and sleep on the couch?”
“Won't happen, you're my angel and I will take care of you.”
“Stop call me angel then, it doesn't fit me that well to be honest.”
“Your liar.”
“I never lie! I-I mean, I never lie. I hate lying, it's something I can't do.”

 

 

Chanyeol blinked as he lend closer and left a peck on Baekhyuns cheek, making his cheeks heat up fast and make him blush like a fool.

 

 

W-What was that for?”
“It was to assure you that you're not a liar. Gosh, you're so cute.”
“You're so weird Chanyeol... You treat me like I'm someone you have known for a long time, but we're still almost like strangers.”
“Well then I will say like my grandma always told me. Everyone is a stranger to each others, even mothers to their children, because you haven't gotten to know them yet. But when you do, they suddenly isn't a stranger anymore.”
“Wow, she sounds wise. You sound wise right now.”
“Haha, I know right? Oh right, you want something to eat?”
“If you're hungry I'm hungry.”
“Gosh, you really are like an angel.”
“S-Stop say that...”

 

 

Baekhyun blushed as Chanyeol laughed and got up, probably to make dinner. Baekhyun felt how he smiled for himself as he stared at the teddy bear, this one will be one of his most precious things from now and on.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol stood in the kitchen, feeling how he blushed for himself as he took a deep breathe to calm himself down. He can't believe he said that to Baekhyun, that he said his deepest thoughts to him just like that. It was so... embarrassing, but still it felt good to say it out loud to him.

 

But Baekhyun were right with that about being strangers. Chanyeol and Baekhyun isn't strangers anymore, they're more like simple new friends, but still not. It's hard to explain but whenever he's around Baekhyun, it feels like he has known the boy longer than he has.

 

 

Chanyeol, do you want any help?”

 

 

Baekhyun came in to the kitchen, holding the teddy bear in his hands as Chanyeol were standing and cutting vegetables for the hamburgers he was going to make. The sight of Baekhyun was so cute, he wish he had a camera and could take a picture of him. Wait, he do have a camera!

 

 

Baekhyun, don't more. Stand just like that!”

 

 

Chanyeol run out to his room, picking up a camera and hurried out to the kitchen and held up the camera as he smiled.

 

 

Smile!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled cute as Chanyeol took a picture of him and laughed at the cute photo. Baekhyun walked curious over and took a look at the camera, gasping when he saw the photo.

 

 

Ah, I look so weird!”
“Haha, you look cute! Lets take another one!”
“Haha, is this going to be your new hobby? Taking pictures of me?”
“If I could, yes.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol took some pictures while he were laughing, for memories sake. Baekhyun posed cutely as Chanyeol took pictures of him, and then Baekhyun snatched the camera and took some photos of Chanyeol who posed funny and tried to be as cute as Baekhyun who just ended up laughing.

 

After some running around and photo taking, Chanyeol went back to the kitchen and begun to fry the hamburgers as Baekhyun watched him amazed by the side. Baekhyun seem to never have seen something like this before, is it that amazing to do things like this?

 

 

How do you know how to cook?”
“D.O taught me a little, my sister and mother taught me a little as well. And we had a class called home economics, you learn how to wash your clothes, how to cook and how to pay bills and so on.”
“Kya, you must have been very good at it.”
“Uhm no, I was one of the worst students in my class. Even my teacher didn't let me cook in the end, just watching the others.”
“Haha, it sounds like you have improved a lot.”
“Yeah, a lot more than then.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol finished frying the meat and took out some plates, bread and smiled at Baekhyun who looked almost dumb at him.

 

 

Lets make our hamburgers here. You can put whatever you want and like on it.”
“Uhm... How do I make a hamburger?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked careful, almost making Chanyeol gasp but since he has kind of gotten used to weird questions like those, he just smiled kind and begun to show and explain for Baekhyun how to make on. But to be honest, he's kind of confused at how confused Baekhyun is. It seemed like he had never seen a camera before, or a hamburger.

 

But he tried to don't mind that as he just sat down to eat with Baekhyun. Baekhyun put away the teddy bear just in case as they ate and laughed while talking and joking. It was fun to have company for once, to not sit here all lonely and just eat ramen 24/7. So Chanyeol don't mind Baekhyun at all, not as the boy think.

 

 

After this, what about we watch another movie?”
“Sounds like fun, I would love to do that.”
“Good, then you can chose any movie you want, I don't mind.”
“You sure? I have no idea what is a good movie or what kind of movie it is.”
“You can ask me and read on the back of the cover.”
“Oh, okay. Then sure, if you don't want to that is.”
“No, you choose.”
“Are you sure? I can choose with you if you want too.”
“You will just agree with anything I say, so this time lets do the opposite.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed light as Chanyeol took the plates and send Baekhyun out to the living room to choose a movie. Chanyeol put everything back on it's place, making sure that nothing that needed to be in the fridge was out and so on.

 

When he was done he took the teddy bear and walked out to Baekhyun who were still looking at the bookshelves with movies, looking kind of lost. Baekhyun randomly picked one movie out and held it up for Chanyeol.

 

 

Will this one do it?”
“Grownups? That is a good one, lets watch it.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he remembered the movie, wanting to laugh as he sat down with Baekhyun. He just hope Baekhyun will like those kind of movies, after all he doesn't know Baekhyun that well just yet. But he hope that soon enough he will know the boy good enough to call him a close friend. Or maybe... a close crush.

 


Ayo guys! I'm back! How you doing~? ^.^

So, here is a little update in the middle of my school studying chaos, I hoped enjoyed! ^.^

Short message today, I just want to thank you all for supporting this fiction and being so patient! I love you guys for being awesome readers! <3

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! I hope you let me know if you like the fiction or not! ^.^

Peace and love to you all, and lets try to see each others soon again! <3