Let's Have Fun!

Fallen Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's early morning. Baekhyun is taking a shower while the others is doing something else on their own. It has been a tough week, but Baekhyun is finally back on his feet and is healthy again. But that doesn't mean that he can rest.

Baekhyun stepped out of the shower and wrapped a soft white towel around him. He then stepped out to the bedroom as he stopped surprised by the door opening. Chanyeol sits on Baekhyun's bed with a charming smile on his lips, but his eyes is filled with pain.

 

H-Hi.”
“Hi...”
“Is everything alright?”

 

Baekhyun asked as he walked over to Chanyeol who shrugged his shoulders. Baekhyun knows very well what Chanyeol is thinking about, but it pains him too much to talk about it.

 

Hey, don't look so sad.”
“I'm not sad.”
“Okay, if you say so.”
“Hey Baekhyun... Can I... just ask you something?”

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who walked over to a chair where some fresh new clothes hangs.

 

You can always ask. But can you promise to not peek at me?”
“A-Ah, yes.”

 

Chanyeol looked towards the bathroom as Baekhyun hurried to dry his body and get dressed. Chanyeol took the chance to ask his question while Baekhyun got dressed.

 

Do you truly think that... you leaving us is the best option right now?”
“Chanyeol... Haven't we already talked about this?”
“I'm juts asking. You said that I could always ask.”
“I'm always honest with you Chanyeol and I can't lie. I truly don't want to leave you guys, but right now it's for everyone's best. I don't like it, but that's how the situation is right now.”

 

Chanyeol just nodded as he sat silent on the bed. Baekhyun got his clothes on before he walked over to him and sat down beside him. He then slowly grabbed one of Chanyeol's hands as he squeezed it gently.

 

I know that it will be hard for us both, but I truly thinks this is for the best.”
“Are you... going to come back to us before you leave Earth?”
“Of course I will! I will come and spend a couple of days with you and have fun and say proper goodbyes. I won't leave without seeing you.”
“Can you promise?”
“I promise to come by no matter what.”
“Thank you, I really appreciate that. I know I'm selfish, but I just can't let you go.”
“Chanyeol, I want to be selfish too. I want to stay with you guys, but I don't want to stay if I know that I'm creating a huge risk for you.”
“I know that...”
“Then please spend the last days with me with a smile on your lips. You know that I won't leave Earth without coming back to you, right? I will try to contact you from time to time too, to make sure that you're alright.”
“Baekhyun... I... I really...”

 

Chanyeol struggled with the words as Baekhyun stared at him with a smile on his lips. To be honest, Baekhyun hopes to hear the words he has been waiting for, but Chanyeol just ended up silent again. Baekhyun felt a little disappointed, but maybe it's for the best if none of them confess? Baekhyun hopes that Chanyeol feels the same about him as he feel about Chanyeol.

 

Hey... Let's have fun for the last days few days before I leave. Let's pretend that I won't leave and just have fun.”
“Are you sure we can do that?”
“Yeah! Let's go out and have fun! What about it? There are no demons around for now and I don't think they can track me that well when I'm among you humans.”
“Do you really want to spend your last days with us like this?”
“I don't want to remember you guys being sad. I want to remember your smile and laughter. Please Chanyeol, can you do this for me?”

 

Chanyeol seemed to think about it before he slowly smiled. He's still a little pained, but at least he's smiling.

 

If that is what you want, then of course we will do as you want.”
“Thank you Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol fast as he hugged him back. Baekhyun feels so happy, he doesn't really know what he should say or do more than to hug Chanyeol. But he somehow wished he could just confess his feelings to him...

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

It's painful to know that someone dear to you is going to leave you soon. Chanyeol is going to be honest, he doesn't want Baekhyun to leave. It feels like Baekhyun is in a greater danger among the other angels than being with them. It feels like he will get lost on Earth and never come back.

But everyone knows that it's not like that. Chanyeol knows that his thoughts is actually only selfish thinking. He knows that Baekhyun is safer with the angels and that he will easily find his way back to them. He also knows that he and the others will be safer if Baekhyun isn't around as much as he is.

It hurts to know that Baekhyun brings danger to them, but that is how it is. Nothing can change that fact and Chanyeol has accepted that. But he still doesn't want Baekhyun to go. He still wants to be with him. And therefor he's feeling pretty down and sad since he knows that he won't see Baekhyun for a long time.

 

So, you want to have fun you said?”
“Yes! I want to have lots of fun!”
“Then... What do you want to do?”
“Uhm... I didn't think that far...”
“Haha, come with me. Let's go and talk with the others and see if they have any ideas.”
“Yes! That was a great idea!”

 

Baekhyun almost flew excited up of the bed as he grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him with him. They hurried out of the room and walked towards one of the living rooms where they are pretty sure to find Kai and Sehun. And they were right.

 

Hey guys, we got a great idea!”
“Huh? What idea?”
“We decided that instead of being all sad, let's have fun for the rest of the days I'm here before I will leave. What about it?”
“Well, it can't hurt, right?”
“Exactly! So we came here to ask you what we should do.”
“Suho! Kyungsoo! Come here!”
“Why are you screaming?!”
“We're coming!”

 

It didn't take that long before Kyungsoo and Suho entered the living room with a cup tea each in their hand. Baekhyun smiled happily at them as he was fast to explain to them what they just decided.

 

Aha, I see.”
“That's actually a great idea!”
“I know right?!”
“What should we do?!”
“Actually, that is what we thought we could ask you guys.”
“Oh! Oh! I know! I know!”
“Okay Sehun, you go first.”
“Bowling!”
“Okay, bowling. More?”
“A movie night!”
“Okay, a movie night.”
“Pizza! I have never tried that weird thing!”
“Uhm sure, pizza for dinner sounds perfect to a movie night.”
“What about going to the cinema?”
“Oh and to the bathhouse!”
“What about we have a gaming night as well?”
“Oh I want to bake something too!”
“Okay, so we will go bowling today and tomorrow we can have a gaming afternoon and a movie night with pizza.”
“And we can bake the next day after tomorrow.”
“Hey Chanyeol, is there anything you want to do?”

 

Baekhyun asked as he smiled at him. Chanyeol looked to be thinking for a long time before he nodded for himself.

 

Yeah, I got something I want to do.”
“Tell me, what is it?”
“Well... I want to go out on a date.”
“A... date? What's that?”

 

Baekhyun asked curiously as Kyungsoo and Suho gasped and Kai and Sehun clapped their hands while laughing.

 

Way to go Chanyeol!”
“But I was serious. Baekhyun, I want to go out on a date with you.”
“Sure! I have no idea what it is, but I would love to!”
“Then we have booked three days.”
“Good! Then let's get ready to go out and play bowling.”
“Oh can't we eat chicken afterwards?”
“Do you want to eat chicken Baekhyun?”
“I would love too if everyone else want to eat chicken.”
“Then let's go out and eat chicken as well.”

 

Baekhyun smiled happily as Chanyeol looked down at the floor. He can't believe that he asked Baekhyun out on a date! To be honest, it might be a stupid idea to confess his feelings right before Baekhyun leaves, but on the other hand he will regret not saying anything to him.

Chanyeol felt how he begun to smile a little for himself as he felt more and more confident in himself. Actually, he doesn't care if he confesses his feelings to Baekhyun before the boy leaves. He won't fail to take Baekhyun out on a romantic date!

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Woah, do you have games like those?!”

 

Baekhyun gasped as he watched Kai throw a bowling ball that rolled away from them and knocked down some white weird things some meters away. It looks quite weird to be honest, but he's so excited to try it out!

 

Yeah, this is actually a pretty normal thing to do on Earth. Or I think so.”
“I wanna try too!”
“Haha calm down, you will get your chance.”
“I want a pink ball!”
“Good, because they're the lightest.”
“Oh, the ball weights differently?”
“Yes, so you can use your strength to knock down those pins over there.”
“Isn't that kind of violent?”
“Don't worry Baekhyun, it's just pins made of tree.”
“But aren't trees alive?”
“Uhm, well...”
“Oh come on Baekhyun, you're not hurting anyone!”
“If you say so.”

 

The other smiled relieved as Baekhyun received a pink bowling ball from Suho who smiled kindly. Chanyeol then grabbed Baekhyun's hand and dragged him over to one of the bowling alleys as he smiled at him.

 

Now just throw the bowl like this and let it roll down the alley.”
“A-Are you sure that I won't hurt anyone?”
“Yes, now throw it.”
“Uhm, like this?”
“No, try more like this.”

 

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to throw the ball as they watched it roll down the bowling alley. The ball touched one of the bowling pins as it fell over and landed on the floor.

 

D-Did I do it?”
“Good job! Now try to take down the rest.”
“Uhm, o-okay.”

 

Baekhyun threw a second ball and tried to hit the pins at the end of bowling alley. He managed to take down two more pins, but then it was someone else turn. Baekhyun felt quite weird, this is his first time playing such a weird game. But he kind of likes it.

 

I want to go again!”
“Haha, we will keep going like this until we get tired, we promise.”
“Great! I want to see you throw Chanyeol!”
“Haha, it's my turn next after Sehun.”
“Great!”

 

Baekhyun clapped his hands happily as he watched Suho throw his ball, he's also pretty good! Everyone is so good at this! Baekhyun wishes he could also become as good as them!

 

***

 

I have always had a problem with eating animal meat...”
“Why?”
“Because you take their life to eat them. But on the other hand, if you have given them a good life, then I won't complain. Humans are made to eat both meat and vegetables and the animals eat each other as well.”
“Your reasoning is quite funny to listen to.”
“But it's true! Haven't you ever wondered why you have the teeth you have? Your teeth is specialized to eat both meat AND vegetables. The same thing goes with your stomach! It can melt meat, right? Why? Because you're made to eat meat.”

 

The other laughed lightly at Baekhyun who smiled. They all sat and ate chicken and it was then Baekhyun told them about his thoughts about eating animals. Actually, at Heaven, where Baekhyun lives, it's not that unusual to eat meat. Everyone eats meat, but not too much of course. They eat one meal each day with meat, but not more. Some people only eat meats three meals each week.

 

Tell us, do you eat meat in Heaven?”
“Yes, we do! Some people eat a meal with meat every day, some eat only three meals with meat each week! Some people doesn't eat meat at all, but it's because they don't like it.”
“I thought angels were vegetarians or something.”
“Well, some are because they find it easier to eat vegetables than meat. But just like humans, we eat meat.”
“How is it like in heaven? I have been wondering that for quite a long.”
“In Heaven? Well, imagine and old village, but the houses are mostly made of stone and we got a huge temple where godfather and his apprentices lives. We don't got cars or computers or movies or TV's, but we got theaters and books and mostly people are happy with that. Everyone is mostly busy with work anyway and no one hates their work. Not what I know.”
“What do you work with Baekhyun?”
“Me? Well I'm too young to work, but I used to sit by a magical lake and watch Earth.”
“Really?”
“Mm, I used to dream to come here and I'm still very curious about the planet. But because of the situation, I got too scared to explore it.”

 

The others nodded understanding as they continued to eat their food. Baekhyun took another bite of his chicken as he smiled at Chanyeol who smiled back at him. They had eye-contact for some seconds before he looked away and Baekhyun decided to turn to Suho.

 

Suho, you're working with something right?”
“Ah, I work withing my family's company.”
“Aha, I see. Is it fun?”
“Not really, but money is something we humans need. Right now I live with my parents, but in the future I'm planning to move out and start my own company.”
“That sounds lovely! What do you others work with? Or what do you want to work with?”
“I want to be a chef!”
“And I want to be a dancer!”
“Me too! Or I want to be an engineer too.”
“And I want to be a musician.”
“Sounds like lovely dreams to me!”
“What do you want to work with in the future Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun got a little surprised and taken back by the question he received. He sat silent for a while as he thought about it. Then he smiled and turned to the others.

 

I want to become a guardian! Then I can come and live with you on Earth and guard the city from demons!”

 

The others stared surprised at his answer as Baekhyun smiled at them. It took a while before they all smiled back at him as they seemed really happy about Baekhyun's answer.

 

We would love you to come and live with us!”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he ate his chicken. Right now, nothing can make him feel down! He's with his friends and Chanyeol. Nothing can get better and to be honest, he wishes everything can stay like this forever.

 


Ayo guys! How are you doing?! ^.^

Okay today I will keep everything short! I'm really busy with school so please be patient with the chapters! Trust me, I will update whenever I can! I love you all! ^.^

Thanks for all wonderful support, it means a lot to me so THANK YOU <3

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you guys! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3