Tough And Hard Decision

Fallen Angel

Chanyeol's P.O.V

So... Tell me...Was that kiss really... that helpful?”
“Haha, you don't seem to have understood something even though I'm pretty sure that you have thought about it.”
“Thought about what?”
“What does demons stand for?”
“Uhm... Anger...? Fear...?”
“That's actually very accurate. Then what does angels stand for?”
“Uhm... Happiness?”
“Yes, and one more thing.”
“Uhm... W-Wait... L-Love?”
“Yes, we're the opposite of the demons. By providing this angel love, you literally helped him to become... Well, you helped him to be more angel-like. Does it make sense?”
“I guess... But is he really alright?”
“Yes, he should be just fine.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he squeezed Baekhyun's hand gently. Then suddenly the door to the room got slammed open as four young men stared into the room. D.O, Suho, Kai and Sehun stared into the room as they saw the angel stand beside Baekhyun and Chanyeol sit on the other side of the bed.

 

Chanyeol! You're alright!”
“Thank god...”
“I truly thought you would die!”
“Don't scare us like that!”
“Sorry but I didn't want you to get hurt.”
“But what about you?!”
“I'm fine and I wouldn't want to leave Baekhyun. Not even if a demon told me that I would die if he wouldn't do as he said.”
“Then let us stay with you next time!”
“We care about Baekhyun as well you know!”
“I know that, but if something would have gone wrong, then at least some of Baekhyun's happiness would have lived on.”
“W-What do you mean with that?”
“Isn't obvious? He treasures you guys as much as he treasures me. You're his best friends and if you would die just because some demons are after him, then he wouldn't forgive himself. His happiness would die out and he would only blame himself because of it.”
“Oh... Was that how you thought?”
“Then... you tried to save us and Baekhyun's happiness?”
“Yes... I guess...”
“Is he... alright?”

 

D.O asked worryingly as he walked closer to the bed and stared at Baekhyun. Chanyeol stared also down at Baekhyun's face now as he smiled. He looks less pale now, he should be just fine. But will everything just be fine after this? What if another demon comes? Or what if... What if this angel takes Baekhyun with her?

 

B-By the way... W-What's your name?”

 

Sehun asked almost nervously to the female angel who smiled gently at them. None of them seemed to be scared of her, but they looked a little nervous. Chanyeol admits that he's also a little suspicious and nervous. How can he know that she's not a fake angel like the last one?

 

I'm Titania, the angel of protection.”
“Oh... Uhm... Hello.”
“May I ask you something?”

 

Chanyeol asked while he stared straight at the angel whose name is Titania. She nodded with a smile on her lips, but her eyes almost shined with seriousness.

 

You may ask me whatever you like.”
“You came here to help Baekhyun, this angel here, right?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Then... Will you... take him with you when... When he's awake.”
“I can not answer that right now.”
“W-Why not?”
“Because it's up to this angel himself to decide if he wants to come with me or not.”
“So... He's the one who decides?”
“Yes, but I will recommend him to come with me.”

 

Chanyeol felt the pain grow stronger inside of him as he stared down at Baekhyun. She will... recommend him to come with her...? Why? Or wait, it's quite obvious to be honest. Baekhyun is an angel, so is she. He's also chased by demons and the only one who can protect him right now is himself and Titania, the female angel. Also... Baekhyun might not survive another attack like the last one, so it would be better if he went with her...

But Chanyeol doesn't want Baekhyun to leave. He doesn't want to see Baekhyun disappear with this angel and never see him again. He wants to stay by his side as long as possible, until it's finally time to say goodbye. But... But that goodbye... Is it coming this soon already?

 

Please don't get too upset about it. I understand if you're attached to this angel and I'm not surprised if you all would jump of a bridge for him. I don't want to tell you this but, humans minds aren't advanced enough to understand that there is a magic around angels that drag their attention. We angels brings happiness to humans and therefor you want to stay with him more than you would with a normal person.”
“But even if he would have been normal, we wouldn't want him to go.”
“Yeah, Baekhyun is our best friend.”
“And... I love him.”

 

Chanyeol let out the words as he thought about how good it felt to say it. He has never thought about it but... He's in love with Baekhyun. Or he might have thought about it, but he's not sure if it is his feelings or if it is the effect from the magic around Baekhyun.

 

I can understand how you all feel and think, but I truly think you shouldn't stay with him. I don't want you to split up with him because you're humans, I want you to split up with him to protect you. The demons here at Earth is hard to handle as it is, if there are more people who gets in the way for them, the more people they will kill. We can barely hold back the demons that are after us and some other humans.”
“And now there are two more demons here at Earth hunting Baekhyun...”
“That's why it's even more important that you let Baekhyun go. Please, I'm not here to split you up to be mean, I'm here to help. When everything is over, I can always help Baekhyun to come back and say goodbye to you before he leaves to go home.”

 

Chanyeol feels the pain in his heart, but what the female angel is saying is true. Everything she says is true and pure. Baekhyun is an angel, he doesn't belong among the humans. He belongs among his own people.

 

I understand...”

 

Chanyeol mostly mumbled, but the angel still heard him. The others stared at each other or at Baekhyun before they slowly sat down on a chair without saying anything. They have also accepted the fact that this might be the last time they will be around Baekhyun for a long time...

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Everything hurts... Everything did hurt a lot... Now it doesn't hurt... Baekhyun feels so confused, he's not sure why but for a while it felt like he was dying and got more and more powerless. And now he's slowly getting back to normal again, which feels good.

Baekhyun has slowly begun to hear voices around him, but he's not sure where it comes from. After a while he could feel a warm touch near his hand, but he's not sure if he's dreaming or not. It felt like days passed him by while he just lied there on the bed, but after a while he finally could feel how he got pulled back to the reality.

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly as he listened to the silence. He stared up at the ceiling as the morning sun's light streamed into the room. Baekhyun felt how he could move his hands and his head without any problem, it feels like he's back to normal again. Nothing hurts which is good.

Baekhyun looked to the side to find something adorable beside him. Chanyeol sat on a chair beside the bed with his head resting against the soft mattress. He snored quietly as his hand grabbed Baekhyun's right hand gently. He's so adorable when he sleeps...

 

I see you're awake.”

 

Baekhyun react to the soft words as he looked fast up to find a woman stand in front of the bed. Who... is she? Baekhyun felt confused and for a while he thought he was dreaming, but then he saw the white pure wings and the light and the soft magic from them. She's a real angel!

 

Sorry if I scared you, little angel.”
“I-I just got surprised.”
“I see. Then, how do you feel? How is your wound?”
“I feel like I'm back to normal. D-Did you... save me?”
“Yes, I came here and cured you. This is your friends, correct?”
“Yes, they're all my friend! Everyone is here as well! And they're safe!”
“They were in danger, but the one you treasure the most saved you and everyone else.”
“C-Chanyeol... saved me and the others?”
“He stood up against a demon who came to kill you when you were the most weak. You would have died from the curse you got from the fake angel, but I managed to cure you in time. Also, that Chanyeol boy helped a lot.”
“He did? Thank you so much for your help! I didn't know what happened and I just... I just passed out.”
“I know that, but I have something I need to tell you.”
“W-What is it?”
“I'm not only here to to save you from the curse, I'm also here to ask you if you would like to come with me. The choice is yours of course, but I would really recommend you to come with me. Those humans, they're not safe around you. They love you and treasure you as much as you treasure and love them. But with you around them, I'm afraid that you will only put them in danger. I'm not saying that you must come with me, but I'm saying that if you want to protect the ones you want to protect the most, then you shouldn't be around them right now. I have seen their kindness and love and I think they're wonderful people you have managed to find, but they're not safe with you.”

 

The words the woman speaks to him hurts, but they're true. Baekhyun knows that but he doesn't want to leave his precious friends... He doesn't want to leave Chanyeol. Chanyeol has taken such good care of him and they have become really close and... And it would almost kill Baekhyun if Chanyeol would get hurt...

 

I don't want you to split up with those wonderful people. I rather wish you could stay with them since you seem to make them so happy and they seem to make you as happy as well. But... How should I put it? There are already too many lives on the line right now and if we could make less people get into danger, it would be much easier for us and you as well.”
“I understand that...”
“You don't have to make up your mind right here and now. I will give you some time to think about it. Also, you must be exhausted after everything. I will be around and near here in case something happens. I won't eavesdrop on you or spy on you, I will only be around and make sure that there is no demons around you so you can recover from your injures and make up your mind in peace. But I can't stay here for too long, I got other angels and people who needs help.”
“I... I understand... T-Thank you... For everything.”
“It's an honor to help someone who is really treasured by godfather.”
“Y-You know about it?”
“Yes, mostly angels knows about it, it's just that... No one really talks about it. Godfather loves you a lot and I would be lying if I said I'm not jealous. But you should know that he treasure you a lot and therefor I would love to protect you until the portal gets open again. Till you can go home again.”

 

Go home...? Baekhyun has almost forgotten about it. He... is going to... go home? Baekhyun felt the words echo inside his head as he thought about it. He's... going home... soon? Will he go home when the time comes...? Baekhyun bit his lower lip to keep himself calm as he tried to smile.

 

Thank you for everything. May I ask you for your name?”
“It's Titania.”
“Thank you Titania, I will think about everything you have said. Please... Would you mind if... If I could...”
“Be alone? Of course, I will leave you alone. But I will come back within some days after you have recovered properly. By then I would like you to have made your decision about coming with me or staying here. It's not a must to come with me, but like I said, your friends here won't be safe with you around them. Are you ready to stand and fight for them or do you want to come with me? That is the question. I'm sorry if I put a lot of pressure on you, please forgive me for doing that.”
“It's okay... N-Now, if you wouldn't mind...”
“Of course. Goodbye for now, Baekhyun.”
“G-Goodbye.”

 

Baekhyun watched the woman walk towards the window as she opened it with a gesture from her hand. She then literally flew out of the window before it got closed on its own. Baekhyun held in a sigh as he closed his eyes to try to sleep again, but the thoughts spun around his head as he almost cried out loud. Why must everything be so complicated and painful?!

 

***

 

Baekhyun woke up when he felt a warm hand gently his face. Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly as he yawned tired. Baekhyun then saw Chanyeol's almost shocked face as Baekhyun smiled and lifted his hand to touch Chanyeol's cheek gently. Chanyeol's eyes suddenly got filled with tears as Baekhyun stared confused at him.

 

Hey... What's wrong? Why are you crying?”

 

Chanyeol didn't try to hide his tears as they streamed down his face. Baekhyun almost felt hurt to see the tears and they reminded him of the decision he has to make. Chanyeol was fast to hug Baekhyun as Baekhyun chuckled while he let his arms embrace Chanyeol and he let one of his hand's fingers run through his hair gently.

 

Hey... Don't cry... I'm fine...”
“I'm sorry... W-What I said... I-I didn't mean it...”
“Hush my little Chanyeol... I understand...”
“I'm sorry.”
“It's okay, I don't hate you.”

 

Baekhyun let his fingers massage Chanyeol's hair gently as Chanyeol cried and hugged him. It feels so good to hug Chanyeol like this, but the pain inside of him grows stronger. The others had woke up by now as they hurried over to hug and talk to Baekhyun as well.

 

You're alive!”
“And you're safe!”
“You really scared us back there!”
“Thank god that you're safe!”
“Everyone... Thank you for staying by my side.”
“Are you seriously thanking us when we should thank you?!”
“Why would you thank me?”
“For surviving of course!”
“Haha, you guys...”

 

Baekhyun smiled at his friends but for a second he felt pain. Not physical pain but mental. He doesn't want to leave them but... If he stays for too long, he might end up hurting them. Also, if he stays for too long he might not be able to leave them when time comes.

 

Baekhyun...? Is everything alright?”
“Are you feeling well?”
“Please tell us if something hurts.”
“We can get you something to eat or drink if you want.”
“Baekhyun... What's wrong?”

 

Chanyeol's deep voice echoed through Baekhyun's head the most as Baekhyun looked up at him. It hurts... Chanyeol... It hurts so freaking much... Baekhyun felt the tears burn behind his eyelids as he tried to control his feelings, but it's impossible.

 

I... I think... I think I will have to leave you guys soon...”

 

The others seemed as pained as Baekhyun who begun to cry. Chanyeol looked as pained as Baekhyun as he pulled Baekhyun into a warm hug. It feels so good to hug Chanyeol like this, but it hurts so much as well.

 

Baekhyun... W-We understand why you have to leave.”
“We won't hate you because of it, we promise.”
“So please don't cry... W-We will see each other in the future again.”
“A-And we might have one or two days left before you leave, right?”
“W-We can still be best friends.”
“But I won't be able to see you guys...”

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol as tight as possible as Chanyeol hugged him back. For a while it felt like the whole room got all gloomy and depressed, but when Chanyeol pulled out of the hug he smiled one of his charming smiles as he tried to hide the pain in his eyes.

 

Baekhyun... No matter what, I will always be with you right in here... Okay?”
“Mm... Okay...”

 

Chanyeol looked like he wanted to say something more, but he didn't as he just pulled Baekhyun into a new hug that felt so warm and loving. Baekhyun wishes he could stay with Chanyeol forever and ever. But he can't... He knows he can't...

 

It's a really hard decision tough...”
“You should go... Go with Titania, the female angel who saved you and can protect you. Please... Go with her... And go home when time comes...”
“Chanyeol... I don't want to leave you...”
“I know... I don't want to leave you too but... I think the time has come when you have to make a very hard decision that makes everything feel really hard and painful.”

 

Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's head gently while he hugged Baekhyun who cried. Oh how he wishes he could stay... He just wants to stay with Chanyeol... B-Because... Because he loves him...

 

 


Ayo guys! I'm back! XD

So, I'm going to take make this message short, I promise! I'm so sorry for not updating for a while, but I have been busy during my summer break but now I'm back at school and I have found some time to write again! Please forgive me for not updating for a while! *cries while pleading for mercy*

Anyway, I want to thank you all for your support and I have to say that I love my readers! I love you all and I want you to know that you make me really happy when you comment, especially when I don't feel well! Thank you everyone! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are always appreciated, but up you! It's not a must though, but like I said, it's very appreciated! Thank you! ^.^

Well, that's all I got. Thank you for reading! Have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3