Join Us?

Fallen Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun stared at the big white wings and the pale skin as a young man stepped into the room and stared relieved at Baekhyun. He then saw Chanyeol who sat and held Baekhyun and it didn't take long before the young man bowed and held out his hands to show that he doesn't want to harm them.

 

W-Who are you?! How did you get in here?! What do you want?!”
“Chanyeol... don't be rude... I think... He's here to help... Or am I wrong?”
“Baekhyun, are you alright? I have heard what happened and came as fast as I could. I didn't know that you got trapped here at Earth like the rest of us.”
“W-What did he say?”

 

Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun patted one of Chanyeol's hands gently to calm him down. Baekhyun tried to sit more straight up as Chanyeol helped him fast.

 

I'm sick, I have never experienced this before and I admit I'm scared... I didn't know I could speak our language here on Earth.”
“You can, as long someone else from our dimension is around. But we try to avoid it. What happened here? Is it someone who's after you?”
“Two demons... They're the ones who... used me to make godfather open the portal... I'm sorry, it's all my fault that all this happened...”
“No, it's not. But what happened here, why are you sick? Something is wrong, right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun worried. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and tried to smile as calm he could.

 

Don't worry, he's nice, he's from the same place as I am. I didn't think someone else was here with me...”
“O-Oh... D-Do you want me to leave?”
“No, I will try to speak normally so you can understand.”
“We can talk normally, sorry for making you worried.”

 

The young man smiled at Chanyeol who nodded a little relieved. Baekhyun took a deep breath as he decided to try to tell this young man everything as quick as possible, because his fever is killing him and his wounds hurts a lot.

 

The demons found my friends, they almost got hurt and I managed to get to them before the demons hurt them. But the demons found me and I got into a fight with them... In the end... I got cut... by one of their knives...”
“W-Where?! Let me check your wounds right away! They can be deadly you know!”
“I know... but I have survived this far...”
“But you're sick... That's probably the source to it. Please, let me see if I can do something for you. Can I take a look at the wounds?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol hesitated a little to let go of Baekhyun. Baekhyun got help to take off his shirt and let the young man take a look at Baekhyun's arm first, but also at the bruises he got when he got slammed down at the ground.

 

You have gone through a lot... The scar isn't deep, you're probably going to get back on your feet really soon again. The bruises will disappear soon enough as well, so there isn't anything I can do for you. But I'm glad that you're okay. Godfather contacted me, it seems like he can't reach you anymore.”
“W-What? Why not?”
“I don't know, he has begun to lose contact with many of us, it's only me and three others who can hear him. We're fearing the worst... After all, our village, our home... It was almost totally destroyed the same day the portal closed.”
“I-I know... I was there... I-It was... terrible.”
“Whatever happened, we have to find a way back. We want to gather every one of our art here on Earth to find a way back. We need you Baekhyun, even if you're inexperienced within magic.”
“I wish I could help... but look at me, I'm just an ordinary boy...”

 

Chanyeol looked pretty confused as he helped Baekhyun to get his shirt back on before he embraced Baekhyun, like he wanted to show the young man that he won't get Baekhyun that easily. The young man looked at Chanyeol for some seconds before he looked back at Baekhyun.

 

You know, it's not good if you get too close to the humans... One day you will go back home and you know that human years passes us by so much faster than our years does. One year here is only a half year at home.”
“I know that... I truly... know that...”
“Then I suggest you should come with me as fast you're healthy again. Come with me and live with us, with your people. We're not like them, humans are not like us. You might have found some few humans who accepts you, but there are truths about humans that we don't tell at home.”
“L-Like what? What have they ever done to hurt us?”
“Baekhyun... They have killed angels for their wings... They think we're some kind of magical creature from god who are possessed with healing powers and that we will protect them. We want to protect them from the so called demons, but some humans thinks we're their personal angel and captures us. Humans can be really dangerous and now that they truly knows that we exists, we have to be even more careful. We have to go somewhere more safe for now, since there aren't that many demons around right now. We can hide and be safe until we have found a way home.”
“But... I don't want to leave... my friends...”
“This is what happens if you're with humans for too long. You should have left them for a long time ago, because you affect them differently than others do. You become their friends more easily and sometimes even a love attraction. That's why we don't live with humans, because it's too risky. Baekhyun, we want you to come with us, please. Godfather also wants you to be with us, it's safer for you. For your friends too. For everyone.”

 

Baekhyun felt how he wanted to cry, but he tried his best to not show it. Instead he just leaned back against Chanyeol and closed his eyes, he's too tired to even try to make up his mind right now. Chanyeol probably felt confused as Baekhyun just leaned back against the giant and enjoyed the feeling to be in his arms.

 

Think about it, okay? I will leave you two alone for now. Get healthy soon, I will come back within some days.”
“Okay... I see you then...”

 

The young man bowed before he went over to the window and got out. Chanyeol didn't have to get up to close the window, the young man did it for them. As fast he was gone, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders and turned him a little as he stared straight at Baekhyun.

 

What did you talk about? I didn't understand a thing. You said you would talk so I could understand-”
“He wants me... to come with him.”
“He wants you... to come with him...? Where?”
“He said that they needed me... My people...”
“But then you should go... because you're coming back to us later, right?”

 

Baekhyun didn't answer Chanyeol as he just pretended to have fallen asleep. Baekhyun could hear how Chanyeol sighed but Chanyeol still embraced Baekhyun as he pulled the blanket over Baekhyun's legs and body more carefully.

 

I'm sorry for asking too much... Goodnight... my little angel.”

 

Baekhyun begun to feel really guilty now, he doesn't know why but he just did. Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol kept embracing him as he begun to fall asleep for real and after some seconds, Baekhyun wasn't sure if he was still awake or not. But he could still feel the warmth from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baekhyun truly sleeps hard, doesn't he? He must be exhausted, poor little guy. Chanyeol sat with Baekhyun in his arms until Sehun came back up and peeked his head into the room. He smiled a little when he saw Baekhyun sleeping as he sat down on a chair beside the bed.

 

He's sleeping a lot when he's sick, it's amazing how much one person can sleep.”
“Mm...”
“Hey, is something wrong?”
“Well... you won't believe me when I tell you this... But another angel came... just for some minutes ago... and he talked really weird with Baekhyun. It must be their own language... But anyway, he seemed to have asked Baekhyun to join him and the other angels that are left here on Earth... I don't trust that guy.”
“W-What? Really? We thought we heard voices from here, but we thought it was just you and Baekhyun being all silly like usual.”
“But it wasn't, it was a young man who was an angel and he looked at me like he wished I wasn't in the room... I can't accept someone like that-”
“But maybe he just wanted to talk with Baekhyun alone? After all, it's none of our business what he wants with Baekhyun.”

 

Chanyeol hates it, but Sehun is right. It's none of his business about what is happening at Baekhyun's home... But he still can't accept it! He wants Baekhyun to tell him more about what has happened, he wants to help him too! But will Baekhyun take him seriously? Will he really trust Chanyeol and let Chanyeol help him?

 

But there must be something we can help him with... Anything...”
“Right now, let's make sure that he gets some food and that he gets healthy again. I think that is the most important thing for now.”
“Yeah... I guess...”
“Hey, don't worry. Baekhyun won't leave us just like that anyway, he must have a really good reason to go before he leaves us. You know him better than us, so you should worry the least.”
“Yeah... You're right, sorry.”

 

Sehun just smiled as Chanyeol smiled back at him. But to be honest, Chanyeol feels really worried. What if Baekhyun truly leaves them without saying a single word? Chanyeol will be heartbroken, probably really mad but mostly sad and disappointed. He hopes that Baekhyun never leaves him.

 

***

 

Finally, it's going down. The fever I mean.”
“Mm... I can feel that...”
“Hey, it must feel good to get better again.”

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol smiled like a fool at him. It feels good for him to have Baekhyun back to normal again, because now he knows that Baekhyun won't make a foolish decision to go with that suspicious man who was here for some days ago.

 

Chanyeol... Thank you for taking care of me... School must be tiring while I kept you awake during the nights. I'm sorry-”
“It's okay, you were sick and you had a really high fever. Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some food?”
“No thanks, D.O has already fed me enough with food for now.”
“Oh, I see...”
“I think he will come back today...”
“W-Who? Who will come back? The demons?”
“No, the angel. Don't you remember him?”
“O-Oh... Him.”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he sat down on a chair beside Baekhyun's bed. Baekhyun stared a little surprised at him as Chanyeol felt kind of annoyed. He doesn't want that angel to show up, not yet and not for a good while. Baekhyun isn't even healthy yet and that angel will come and stress poor Baekhyun.

 

Hey, what's wrong? You suddenly seemed so... mad.”
“I'm not mad... I just... don't like that angel guy... Or no, I mean that I don't like it when he comes here to stress you with your decision. You're barely back to healthy yet and he will come here and stress you about it.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol felt a soft hand his cheek. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who Chanyeol's cheek gently with the most beautiful smile Chanyeol ever have seen. He definitely doesn't want Baekhyun to leave him now.

 

You're so sweet to think of me Chanyeol, but I won't make a decision today. Not just like that.”
“Not? Really?”
“I'm not sure about what he says is true yet... I... I'm scared that he might not be a normal angel. He might just want to get back home, but he might also be under control of the demons. He can't hurt me, but it would be bad if he fooled me.”
“I knew my feeling about him wasn't that wrong.”
“I told you, I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong, but at least I know he's truly an angel.”

 

Baekhyun let his hands rest on his lap as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Chanyeol watched Baekhyun for a while before Baekhyun opened his eyes and smiled at him.

 

How was your day? Tell me, I would love to know.”
“Oh well... There isn't that much to be said but that I had nothing to do.”
“And you worked today, right?”
“Mm, for a while. It was pretty okay to work too.”
“You must be tired, poor Chanyeol. You have worked so hard today.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol felt really warm and cozy on the inside. He loves it when Baekhyun praises him, but the even more important thing is, he's happy that Baekhyun is back to normal. He's glad that Baekhyun is safe.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun wishes he never touched Chanyeol. He wishes that he had left Chanyeol and the others when he had the chance. Because now when everything comes around, Baekhyun knows that he can't just leave his friends and Chanyeol. Not without leaving them a huge pain.

 

Here, drink some water, it will make you good.”
“Thanks... But I'm not thirsty.”
“Oh, sorry.”
“It's okay, I'm just not thirsty.”
“Hey Baekhyun... Can I ask you something?”
“Sure, anything. I hope I can answer it though.”
“Do you... want to leave us to join the other angels?”

 

Chanyeol asked as he tried to not look too hurt, but Baekhyun could still sense the pain in his voice. Baekhyun reached out his hands as he grabbed one of Chanyeol's hands gently. Chanyeol has really soft hands, it feels really good to hold them like this.

 

Listen... I would love to stay with you guys, but... I don't belong here. I have had a lot of fun and I have never had so many wonderful friends before, but I don't belong here. I belong somewhere else and I think that everything will be much better if I leave... I mean, I will have to leave sooner or later anyway.”

 

Chanyeol nodded a little, but the pain showed in his eyes and Baekhyun could tell that he had hurt Chanyeol's feelings. Baekhyun squeezed Chanyeol's hands even though he knows that he only makes it worse for himself.

 

I'm sorry Chanyeol, but I truly believe that as fast I'm gone, you will feel more relieved and-”
“Y-You can't say that... You don't know how I feel and-”
“I know what I do to you... Your feelings... They're not true Chanyeol, it's something with my presence that makes you like this. You think you like me more than you truly do. I'm sorry if it sounds mean, but it's the truth. Your feelings... They're not real.”

 

Chanyeol looked really hurt, Baekhyun could tell. Before Baekhyun could say anything else, Chanyeol stood up and let go of Baekhyun. He walked silently towards the door as Baekhyun felt the pain inside of him. Has he hurt Chanyeol's feelings that much?

 

I swear... that my feelings are not fake...”
“I'm sorry Chanyeol, but I'm pretty sure that they are. I don't want to hurt your feelings and it's not your fault that it's like this! It's just that... I shouldn't be here...”
“Then go already! You're not supposed to be here and I shouldn't have helped you back then! Are you happy now?!”
“C-Chanyeol... F-Fine... I... I will go... S-Sorry that I... bothered you...”

 

Baekhyun got up up of the bed as he felt his heart beat weird. Something is not quite right after all. What's wrong with him now? S-Something hurts... Something is really wrong with him. Everything is spinning and everything begins to hurt.

 

C-Chanyeol...”
“Don't talk to me... Y-You hate me...”
“C-Chanyeol... s-some-”
“Stop try to fool me! Leave already! I don't want to see you! None of us wants to see you anymore!”

 

Baekhyun felt the pain in his chest that spread out over his body. Chanyeol stared at him with painful eyes and he looked to be more hurt than Baekhyun. But Baekhyun couldn't control it, he couldn't control the pain that suddenly grew stronger and it was then he couldn't stand up any longer.

Baekhyun collapsed on the floor, his heart beating hard and his head is spinning. What's wrong with him?! What's happening?! D-Did Chanyeol's... words do this to him? C-Chanyeol... wouldn't... hate him... for real, right?

 

B-Baekhyun?”
“I-I can't... b-breathe... C-Chanyeol... h-help...”

 

Everything got blurry in front of Baekhyun's eyes as he collapsed on the floor with his hands over his chest. It hurts, everything hurts. Why does it hurt so badly? What's going on?

 

Baekhyun! A-Are you alright?! B-Baekhyun, d-don't play around! B-Baekhyun! BAEKHYUN! I-I'm sorry, please don't die! B-Baekhyun! Baekhyun answer me! Baekhyun!”

 

Baekhyun felt how he cried, the pain is too great for him to handle. What is wrong with him? Why does it hurt so badly? Was it... what Chanyeol said? Does Chanyeol truly... hate him?

'G-Godfather... S-Save me... H-Help me... It hurts... Please make it stop... Stop the pain... Please... I'm begging you... Help me... Chanyeol...'

 


Ayo guys! So today I finally update once again! ^.^

I don't have that much to tell you except that I will try to update at least two times each month! Also, please check out my new fiction called “My True Love”, here is the link! ^.^ (Link: My True Love)

Else I just want to thank you all for your wonderful support and I hope you all enjoys reading this fiction! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! Not a must though! ^.^

Well that was all I had for now. Until next, take care and have a nice day/night/morning/evening/afternoon! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3