The Shy Boy

Fallen Angel

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol took carefully care of the boy who seemed to be pretty fine to be honest. He was cold like damn when they arrived to the cabin with him, but Chanyeol is glad that the boy isn't getting extremely sick. He just got some fever and mumbled weird things in his sleep, but else he seem to be pretty healthy.

 

But what bothers Chanyeol is why the boy were laying in a pretty deep hole in the middle of the snow, in the middle of the ski tracks, with so thin and light clothes. It's like he was literally dressing up like it was summer outside.

 

Maybe the boy tried to commit suicide? It's not that rare out here, but it's not rare to do it like this. Who would like to freeze to death? It's a good questions, but Chanyeol can't answer it to be honest.

 

 

Chanyeol, can you go and look after the boy again? I went in for two hours ago, but I haven't checked him since then.”
“Yeah, I will take some water with me and a towel.”

 

 

D.O nodded as Chanyeol went in to the kitchen. He filled a bowl with cool water and grabbed a towel on his way in to his room where the boy is laying on his warm bed. Chanyeol walked to the bed and put the bowl down on the nightstand before he sat down on the bed beside the mumbling and whining boy.

 

 

Hey, it's okay, I'm here now. Lets see if we can chase this mean fever away, shall we?”

 

 

Chanyeol put his hand carefully on the boys forehead, it was really warm today, his fever have gone up a little. Chanyeol drowned the towel in the cold water and squeezed it a little before he put it on the boy's forehead, hoping that it would cool him down a little.

 

 

There you go, this should make you feel a little better for a while.”

 

 

The boy mumbled something as Chanyeol kept sit by his side, watch the pale face that looked so soft and pretty. Chanyeol have had some time to stare at it, mostly during last night since the boy cried in his sleep and were mumbling weird things. Chanyeol sat by his side, just wanting the boy to know that he wasn't alone.

 

Chanyeol don't know why he like the boy so much, he don't know his name nor how he is as a person, but he can't help but to like him. He just get this feeling that this boy is pretty pure and probably friendly like himself.

 

Chanyeol took the towel from the boy's forehead off then and then, drowned it in the cold water and squeezed it a little before he put it back on the boy's forehead. He did that like twenty times before the water wasn't that cold anymore and wouldn't help the boy to cool down.

 

Chanyeol got up and took the towel and bowl before he went out, whispering to the boy that he would be back later. Chanyeol went to the kitchen where Suho were talking to his private doctor and Sehun where writing some things up for him. Kai were helping D.O to pack some things before they turned to Chanyeol.

 

 

We're leaving tomorrow morning, with the boy. Suho is talking to his doctor, in hope that he can come and take a look at him at your place tomorrow afternoon.”
“Mm, but should we really move the boy when he's in this state?”
“It's not like he would die-”
“His fever has gone up, he's mumbling more and he's getting a little worse. My advice is to wait until he's getting a little better.”
“Hold up doctor I just need to confirm something. Chanyeol, is the boy getting worse?”
“A little, but give him a day or two and he should get better.”
“Looks like that, okay we stay for one or two more days, but then we have to go back to Seoul.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he poured out the water from the bowl and filled it again with cold water before he walked back to his room, to the boy. He sat the bowl down on the nightstand again and returned to drown the towel in the cold water, squeezed it and then laid it on the boy's forehead.

 

Chanyeol can sit like this for hours if he need too, only because he hate to see sick people. He just hope the boy will wake up soon, he hasn't eaten anything last night and Chanyeol isn't sure when he ate last. He must be hungry, since he never ate breakfast either, and it's soon dinner time again.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes carefully as he got blinded by the lamp in the roof. Baekhyun whined and groaned at the same time when he felt he was sick and didn't really feel that good. He don't know how he got sick though, all he can remember is falling straight from the sky and hit something white and cold pretty hard.

 

Baekhyun had to blink some few times before he got used to the light. Then he forced himself, no matter what it would take, to sit up. After a lot of struggling, tiring moves and a lot of whining, he had managed to sit up.

 

The room looked simple, two normal bed in two of the corners, a small closet in the third corner and a guitar in the fourth corner near the door. Baekhyun blinked a little as he looked at the nightstand beside him, it had an alarm clock and a bowl with water, and a towel in it.

 

It was then Baekhyun heard loud voices outside as he got a little worried, who are they? And it just hit him, where is he? Is he... Kidnapped by demons? Or in which dimension is he in? Is he really on Earth? Or is he... Somewhere else?

 

Baekhyun carefully got up from the bed, letting his bare feet meet the cold tree floor as he walked with light and almost sneaking steps towards the door. He came halfway to the door when he glanced to the right, seeing a mirror. He froze as he stared at the big clothes he was wearing, but that wasn't really why he froze.

 

He almost shouted scared when he saw his wings were gone, his white fluffy lovely wings where gone! Baekhyun let his hands try to find the wings in the thin air. He spun around and tried to see if they were there, or to catch them. But in the end he realized that he probably looked like a fool, but also that his wings were gone.

 

It was about then the door went open and Baekhyun jumped back a little startled. In the door opening stood a tall boy with dark brown hair, pretty pale skin, brown deep eyes and very white teeth smiling at him. Baekhyun got all shy at first, not knowing what to say or do, but also because he saw right away that it was a human.

 

 

Hey, you're finally awake. How are you feeling? You shouldn't be up and run around like this, you're still sick you know.”
“H-Hello.”
“Well hello on you too, I see Chanyeol did a great job making you healthy again.”
“He's still sick hyung.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at the new boy in the door opening, he was much shorter than the first one, and he had also dark hair, brown eyes and pretty pale skin too. He smiled kind as he walked in and held his hand out to Baekhyun who stared stupid at it.

 

 

Hi, I'm Kim Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho. It's nice to meet you.”

 

 

Baekhyun kept stare on the hand, wondering what he was supposed to do with it. He glanced up at the still smiling boy as he smiled stupid but kind back, hoping the other one would help him on the way.

 

 

You're supposed to shake my hand, but lets just introduce ourselves. This is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol to be more formal. He's the one who found you with Kai and Sehun who is outside with D.O. Chanyeol here has also taken care of you pretty much lately.”
“It's nice to meet you, and it's nice to see you on your feet.”
“Come with us, lets go and eat some food.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a little unsure as he carefully walked after the two new strangers who showed him out to a small living room and they passed three more bedrooms before they arrived to the kitchen where a table were standing in the middle of it.

 

Around the table were three new boys sitting, and they all smiled kind at Baekhyun who tried to not look to shy and startled, but instead tried to smile back.

 

 

Good morning, come and join us. I'm D.O, and this is Sehun and Kai. Boys, behave now.”
“Hello.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as he sat down a little nervous as the other two did the same. The boys who were still strangers to Baekhyun begun to pour up juice to him and prepared some toast and literally did everything for him. Then one of them, he think it was Kai, got up and got a warm blanket and put it around Baekhyuns shoulders as he smiled kind.

 

 

Here, so you won't get cold.”
“Thank you.”
“And here is your breakfast, you can eat more if you like too.”
“And here is some juice.”
“Do you want anything else?”
“Oh no, thank you so much.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to sound as grateful as possible, not that he wasn't, it's just that no one has taken care of him like this before. Not what he can remember anyway.

 

Baekhyun took a bite from his toast as he watched the others eat calmly and they talked and laughed a little with each others. Baekhyun watched them a little, and he couldn't help to smile a little. Humans are just like he imagined, pretty easy going creatures, just like his own kind.

 

 

So, what's your name?”
“Oh, I'm so sorry for being rude. My name is Baekhyun.”
“Just Baekhyun?”
“Uhm, yeah, here it is just Baekhyun.”
“What about last name?”
“Oh, then it's Byun Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a little stupid to be honest as he held in a blush, how silly of him to not say his last name. The others smiled kind as the O.O eyed boy who's name is D.O poured up some warm tea to him.

 

 

Here, drink this. It taste a little weird, but it's good for you.”
“Thank you once again.”

 

 

Baekhyun took carefully a sip from the tea as he noticed the weird taste, but to him it wasn't that bad. The boys around him talked with each others, they even tried to make Baekhyun talk a little, but he ended up blushing or stutter nervous.

 

After the breakfast, the other boys got up to clean the table, and the tallest of them, Chanyeol is his name if Baekhyun doesn't remember wrong, helped Baekhyun up and walk towards the bedroom again.

 

 

Now, you need to stay in the bed for a while, but we're planing to go home today, so you know. Do you live near here?”
“Uhm... Actually... I...”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to find the right words to say, or something smart to say. If he as learned something from his godfather, humans aren't that good with understanding “unnatural” things, like other dimensions, creatures, demons, magic, that kind of stuff.

 

 

Have you forgotten where you live?”
“I don't have a home.”

 

 

Baekhyun got a little panic as he just let anything slip out from his mouth. The tall boy looked concerned at Baekhyun who felt the stupidity take over him, how could he say something like that? He kind of didn't lie, because he doesn't have a home here.

 

 

Are you... homeless?”
“Here I am homeless.”
“What do you mean here? Are you homeless or not?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the panic take over him as he just blinked stupid at the giant who looked a little suspicious at Baekhyun.

 

 

Are you joking around?”
“Listen, it's to complicated for you to understand. I'm really grateful that you guys helped me and took me in for a while. And I understand if you think I'm a burden or in your way. I will be off as soon as I find my clothes, I promise.”
“Who said you were a burden? I just don't like people who lies in my face.”
“I wouldn't dare to lie, godfather would punish me by not talking to me for days.”
“Godfather? Ah! Are your parents dead?!”
“Yeah, they are. And my older brother too, they died shortly after I was born.”
“All three of them?”
“Mm, they did. Though at least I have godfather.”
“Then where does your godfather live? You live with him, right?”
“No, I don't live with him. I live alone, and godfather for me isn't the same for you.”

 

 

The tall boy looked confused at Baekhyun who realized that he was saying way to much already. He should shut his mouth, find his clothes and try to find a way back home, a portal maybe.

 

 

Anyway, I can go now. I'm sorry if I can't repay you all your kindness towards me, I wish I could. But it's probably best if I just leave, so I won't be a burden for you.”
“Who said you were a burden? Listen, I found you in a very funny place in a very funny situation and to be honest, I'm worried about you. I don't know you, I barely understand what you're talking about right now, but I can't let anyone like you just leave here. Do you realized how cold and snowy it's out there?”
“Snowy? You mean like snow?”

 

 

Baekhyun thought about it, he has only heard about snow before, but never really seen it. Snow... That must be what he landed in, and that was cold. Oh dear godfather, how is he supposed to walk in cold snow with his summer clothes?

 

 

Listen, let us drive you to Seoul, it's the capital of South Korea and there from I can help you to find your way back home.”
“I admire your kindness, I do. But I can't help to wonder, why help a stranger like me?”
“Because I think you need my help, so I want to help.”
“But what if I'm a lying little piece of ?”
“Then I will notice, won't I?”
“Like I said, I really admire your kindness. But are you really sure you can help me?”
“I can let you stay at my apartment for some days, even weeks if that's necessary. Please, let me help you.”
“Kya, I think I'm getting a heart attack.”
“W-What? Why?”
“Because I have never met a stranger who is this kind towards me right away. I'm sorry, I just can't accept your offer, no matter how kind and wonderful you seem right now, I just can't.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to smile kind, he knows that this boy is pure kindness now, he can sees the good aura within him. But he can't really stay with him, because he's to be honest scared that he will see the true him. And he's also scared that the boy will get hurt if some demons manage to find their way over here.

 

 

But where are you supposed to live then?”
“I don't know, I will find a place. Maybe I will sleep in the woods somewhere, or just on the ground or-”
“What do I have to do to convince you to come with me?”

 

 

Baekhyun hesitated a little, he wish he could say a strong no, leave and pretend he hadn't met those kind strangers. But the more he stared at this giant, the more he kind of liked him.

 

 

Please, let me help you just a little. You don't have to stay for very long, just for some few days. I just want... I just want to get to know you.”
“You sure has a funny way of thinking, Chanyeol. Since you ask me so nicely, and I really don't know where to go right now... I guess I can accept you offer.”
“Good, then go to bed and rest while I find you some better clothes and pack my things.”
“Thank you Chanyeol, you're really the kindest guy I have met.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who sat down on the bed, grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his cold feet. He's glad that he ended up with a guy like Chanyeol, Baekhyun can read him pretty well by just taking a look at him. The guy seem to have been in pain, for what he don't know yet, but he's pure happiness anyway.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

The boy wasn't as Chanyeol excepted him to be, not at all. Since Chanyeol thought the boy had tried to commit suicide in a very weird way, he would be pretty depressed and more... You know, want to kill himself. But he seemed to be more on the other side.

 

The boy is shy, cute, acting a little to formal and always use old words, or it feels like that. Chanyeol don't really know, this boy just make him feel more and more interested in him. And the funny is, the boy is getting just more and more mysterious than before.

 

 

Not to complain Chanyeol, but those clothes are very, how do I say this in a nice way? Well, very big on me and a little... weird fashioned.”
“You know, you don't have to talk so formal with me.”
“What do you mean with formal Chanyeol?”
“You know, instead of talk very polite and formal, talk more like us. You know, less old.”
“Old? Do you think I am talking like an old man?”
“Yes, I do. You sound like my grandpa.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol smiled and walked over to him. He sat down on the bed and carefully reached his hands out a little carefully towards Baekhyuns waist. Baekhyun suddenly stopped laugh and watched Chanyeol curious, like a curious little puppy.

 

 

I'm just going to fix your clothes.”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed the shirt as he tried to see how much bigger they were, but god Baekhyun really is thin and small. Chanyeol let go of the boy's waist as he looked up and smiled a little forgiving at him.

 

 

Well, I'm sorry Baek, but it seems my close are way to big for you, or you are way to small for them. Haha, my winter clothes are really big, my normal clothes are often smaller. But I can't still fix them, so they have to be a little way to big for you.”
“Haha, okay, I get it. Less formal, and more young talking.”
“Good. But now, lets go, the others has already begun to pack the car.”
“Okay, but can I keep the blanket in the car? Not to be rude or anything, but I feel a little cold today and I can't help but to feel like I will freeze a little all the time. So I would quite enjoy having this warm blanket in your vehicle.”

 

 

Chanyeol burst out in laughter as Baekhyun joked around, talking all formal and sounded like an old man. Chanyeol couldn't help but to find this boy very funny and for some reason, very charming.

 

But they knew that they had to go and help the others, especially Chanyeol. So they tried to stop laugh and joke around while they got their things, or Chanyeol got his things out to the car, and Baekhyun were to busy standing in a corner with the blanket around him.

 

 

Hey Chanyeol, how is the boy?”
“He's feeling better and he's getting healthier and should-”
“Not like that stupid, I mean how is he as a person?”

 

 

Kai asked as Chanyeol helped him pack in the bags in the car. Chanyeol handled him a bag as he was thinking about his answer before he opened his mouth to answer him.

 

 

Well, he's very shy at first, but he seem to be a very easy going person. What I mean is, he's very kind and easy to talk to, and get along with. Or I think so anyway. It hasn't even gone a day and we talk like were already friends.”
“Yeah, we could hear you two laugh before. But it's good, right? To have fun with him.”
“Yeah, he's very nice. I'm going to let him stay with me for a while.”
“Not to sound mean, but is he homeless?”
“It seems so right now, but I'm not sure.”

 

 

Kai nodded as Sehun came with more bags and D.O came with Suho who prepared the car. When everything was in, Chanyeol walked back in to Baekhyun who almost stood awkwardly in a corner, almost scared to look up at him.

 

Chanyeol walked over, smiled kind and carefully grabbed the boy who got a little startled by the sudden touch. Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun up without even ask as he begun to walk towards the car, since everyone is waiting for them.

 

 

W-What are you...? Oh my, so high.”
“Haha, it is high up here. Sorry for this, but you got no shoes and it's cold and snowy outside. So lets get you in to the car quickly shall we?”

 

 

Baekhyun blushed with a smile and nodded a little as Chanyeol hurried out and Sehun opened the door for them. Suho and D.O went in to the house to check if they forgot something before they came out and Suho locked the door. Then the rest of them got in to the car and it was finally time to start moving towards Seoul again.

 


Ayo guys! What's up? So, today I decided to update this little fiction, so what do you think about the chappie? ^.^ 

Short message today, can you guys help me out just a little with one little thing? If you can, please click this link! Thank you guys! ^.^

So, uhm, thank you for being awesome readers and supporters! Love you all out there! <3

Peace and love to you all! <3