Found

Fallen Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun stood and smiled for himself inside the kitchen and took out some cookies of the oven. They smelled delicious and Baekhyun bet that Chanyeol will think the same. Baekhyun smiled like a fool when he thought of Chanyeol, he will soon be home after a long day of school and work.

 

Baekhyun put the cookies away as he begun to prepare the dinner instead, even though Baekhyun is late and that Chanyeol would be home any minute. Baekhyun tried to not stress to much, without he took his time to chop the vegetables and boiled some rice.

 

After some minutes he heard the door get open and then closed before a tired body entered the kitchen. Chanyeol looked like he would fall asleep any second and Baekhyun felt sorry for him. Like really sorry, so sorry that it did hurt to see him.

 

 

C-Chanyeol, welcome home. How are you feeling?”
“Tired...”
“I-I can actually see that... Here, sit down. Do you want something to drink?”
“Can you make me some tea?”
“Of course I can, now sit down and rest.”

 

 

Baekhyun pulled out one of the chairs by the table for Chanyeol to sit down on. Chanyeol smiled kind but a little tired as he sat down on the chair and leaned his body back against the chair. Baekhyun smiled kind at Chanyeol as he returned to the food and made sure that he didn't burn it.

 

Chanyeol sat and watched Baekhyun cook and make Chanyeol's tea, while Baekhyun smiled for himself and kept himself busy with the food. Chanyeol suddenly smiled this really unexpected charming smile at Baekhyun as he got up and suddenly embraced Baekhyun who got so shocked that he couldn't move.

 

 

Thank you... For doing all this for me...”
“N-No problem... R-Really...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed like a fool and Chanyeol just laughed at Baekhyun. Baekhyun finished Chanyeol's tea fast and handle it to the giant who took it with a thankful smile and sat down on his chair again.

 

 

So... What have you done today Baek?”
“I have been... busy.”
“Busy? Really?”
“Mm, Suho came by this morning and later D.O came by after school. Kai and Sehun also payed a visit for one or two hours ago. I have been busy the whole day... Or kind of busy.”
“Haha, I see. But did you have fun with them?”
“Mm, I did. It was just that... I have been thinking of going home.”
“O-Oh... Going home...”

 

 

Chanyeol looked tired and almost depressed as fast Baekhyun mentioned the word “home”. Baekhyun put all his things away as he walked over to Chanyeol who looked up at him with a weak smile. It was a good try to fool Baekhyun, but Baekhyun could still see the pain in the giant's eyes and Baekhyun fears that the pain will be even greater the day Baekhyun have to leave.

 

 

Listen Chanyeol, I like you, I really do. I have it really nice here, with you and the others...”
“But?”
“But I have to go home someday, right? And... I don't know when I will be able to go home. But when I do go home, I want you to understand that I have to leave.”
“I do understand, it's just that...”
“It's just that you will miss me? Is that what you want to say?”
“Yeah, I will miss you... Y-You're such a kind person, a little strange maybe, but I like you.”
“I'm really glad to hear that... Oh darn it, the food!”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried back to the food, nothing got burned, which was a relief. Baekhyun decided to not talk about this with Chanyeol right now, he doesn't want to burn the food nor make the giant feel uncomfortable later when they will eat.

 

 

So... How was school and work today?”

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol went to bed early that night, the night Baekhyun tried to talk with him about Baekhyun going home. Chanyeol suddenly didn't seem to want to talk after Baekhyun just tried to bring up the topic about him going home again.

 

Baekhyun sat in the couch and held one of the books Suho had borrowed him in his hands. Baekhyun has tried to read a little since last night, but the uncomfortable feeling he got from Chanyeol behavior last night... It just didn't allow Baekhyun to relax, not even a little.

 

Chanyeol wasn't rude last night, he just... He just acted like he didn't want to talk and he had an excuse to go to bed early, even though Baekhyun told him that they really needed to talk about this with Baekhyun going back home.

 

Baekhyun can understand Chanyeol's feelings or he think he can understand the giant's feelings. But Baekhyun feels the same, it's just that Baekhyun don't know when he will be able to go home or when Chanyeol will find someone he... Someone Chanyeol loves more than he loves Baekhyun. And when that day comes, Baekhyun can't be around here anymore.

 

Baekhyun closed the book with a heavy sigh, he really can't read right now, he feels to uneasy about this with him and Chanyeol. Baekhyun got up and put the book carefully away before he walked around in the apartment, just to see if there was anything he could clean or do to help Chanyeol out.

 

 

Everything is too clean already... There is nothing I can help him with...”
“Baekhyun!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped almost scared when the door got almost slammed open and the deep voice echoed through the whole apartment. Baekhyun looked confused at Chanyeol who walked fast in, with his shoes on and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist.

 

 

We need to get going, fast!”
“W-What has happened? A-Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!”
“No, I'm fine. But Kai isn't, so let's go!”
“K-Kai?! W-What has happened to Kai?!”
“Just come with me, hurry up!”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he didn't have more time to ask Chanyeol questions. Baekhyun got his shoes and jacket on fast and then followed Chanyeol out of the apartment. Chanyeol and Baekhyun almost run down for the stairs and hurried out on the street to see D.O stand and look worried.

 

 

Kyungie! W-What has happened?!”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried over to D.O, he made Chanyeol to let his wrist go as Baekhyun hurried to hug the worried looking boy. Baekhyun felt the worries take over him as well, what has happened?

 

 

W-What is wrong?”
“K-Kai is gone, S-Sehun too. T-They both was with me and a weird couple came by and looked a little suspicious. They followed after us until Kai told me to go and get Chanyeol, and then they just disappeared.”
“W-Wait... D-Did you say suspicious couple? H-How did they look like?! D-Did they have red hair?!”
“Y-Yeah and black tattoos all over the arms and necks, what we could see.”
“Oh ... Oh , Kai and Sehun is in great danger! We got to find them, fast!”
“How do you know they're in such a great danger?”
“I just do, trust me. Where did you guys walk last?”
“Uhm... I saw them last by the candy shop, but I haven't seen them since then.”
“Chanyeol, you and D.O should check the shop again, I will go and check the grocery shop on the other side of the street.”
“W-Why are you going to walk alone?!”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand fast, he didn't want to let Baekhyun walk away on his own. Baekhyun wanted to answer Chanyeol as honest he could, but he can't tell Chanyeol about himself. Baekhyun can't tell Chanyeol that he's an angel, it would just scare him away.

 

 

Don't worry about me, trust me, okay?”
“But I don't want you to get hurt.”
“Chanyeol, please calm down. You're scared, I know, but I will just ask people around a little. Nothing will happen, so take D.O and start search for the boys.”

 

 

Chanyeol slowly nodded a little as D.O looked even more worried. Baekhyun know that he shouldn't had said that Kai and Sehun is in great danger, but Baekhyun can't lie. Baekhyun hurried away towards the grocery shop, he let Chanyeol handle the worried D.O as they begun to walk towards the candy shop.

 

Baekhyun hurried to enter the grocery shop and look around, in hope to find someone he could ask for help. Baekhyun walked around until he heard familiar laughs and walked over to the medicine apartment in the store. Baekhyun almost gasped when he saw Kai and Sehun stand and tried to not laugh, but Baekhyun swear that they wasn't laughing like they had fun.

 

Baekhyun run over to the boys and grabbed their arms fast, mostly in relief, but also because he hoped he could drag them with them to the candy shop.

 

 

Kai! Sehun! What are you doing here?! D.O is really worried and Chanyeol too!”
“Sch! Be quiet for god's sake!”

 

 

Kai grabbed Baekhyun and pulled him into an embrace as he held a hand for Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun felt confused, why did Kai act so weird? Sehun looked as nervous as well while Kai looked around before he let go of Baekhyun's mouth and let Baekhyun pull out from the embrace.

 

 

What are you doing? I-Is everything alright?”
“T-There is this creepy couple that keeps stalk us down. They never leave, it's like we're some kind of magnets for them.”
“Magnets...?”

 

 

Baekhyun thought a little about it as he realized something, Kai and Sehun has been around Baekhyun a lot... They're like magnets for demons as well now! Of course the couple can't stop track them down, they have been to much with Baekhyun! And now when Baekhyun is here, they will find them much easier!

 

 

Kai, Sehun, run to the candy shop and get D.O and Chanyeol, hurry.”
“Why? Wait, aren't you coming with us?”
“Listen, call Suho, ask him to pick you guys up and drive to somewhere more safe.”
“What the hell is going on here?”
“Just do as I say, please, I can't explain, so just trust me.”

 

 

Kai and Sehun exchanged some glances before they nodded and looked around before they begun to walk. Baekhyun waited for a while before he begun to sneak out after them, but he made sure to look around a little before he came out from the grocery shop.

 

As fast Baekhyun stepped out from the shop, he felt the strong aura of literally darkness and darkness only. Baekhyun felt the fear grab him, it just do when he feels such a dark aura and it didn't take long before he spotted the source of the aura.

 

 

Ha! Found you your disgusting angel!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the fear grab him as he turned fast around to run away from the two crazy looking “humans”, or they're actually demons. Baekhyun knew that he would be found by those two, the siblings that forced Baekhyun's precious godfather to open the portal to Earth.

 

Baekhyun knew this was bad, this is really bad. He can't try to transform to his angel mood, because he's in the middle of the street. But he can't let the demons do the same and he has to think, like really quick.

 

 

I will kill you your little bastard!”

 

 

Baekhyun threw himself in to an alley as he looked quick behind him to see the demons almost be right behind him. He has to come up with something and that is fast! Baekhyun looked around as he realized that he was in an alley, here he can transform and maybe, just maybe he can try to fly?

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes, he remembers that godfather had told him that he could transform into an angel, but he didn't know how. Only Baekhyun could figure that out and Baekhyun think that when he is or when someone else is in danger, he should be able to turn into his true form.

 

Baekhyun felt how the positive power streamed through his body before his whole body felt different almost right away. Baekhyun felt the wings, he felt how light he was and how the magic of the light was filled inside him.

 

 

Yes! It worked!”
“You won't get away! Not this time!”

 

 

Baekhyun glanced behind him to see the demons also change into their true form. Flames surrounded them fast, they must have used some kind of magic to create the fire. Baekhyun was fast to stop and turn around to stop the fire. Baekhyun don't know why, but it felt like he knew spells and how to use his magic, even though he never ever has tried.

 

Baekhyun felt his hands move on his own as he spoke old words before water streamed over the fire and killed it, but the demons wouldn't give up right there. They probably expected Baekhyun to kill the fire, because they both held a knife in their hands, demon knifes and ran against him.

 

 

Now, let's see how much pain you can take little kid!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the panic grab him, he can't stand here! Wait, he has wings now! He can fly! Baekhyun just had to think about the thought of flying before he felt his wings move on its own as he flied straight up in the air. He knew this was a bad place to fly at, but he can't stay down there.

 

 

You won't get away that fast!”

 

 

The woman, who's a demon, spoke dark words fast and held her hand out towards Baekhyun and Baekhyun realized that she had cast a fire spell. Baekhyun was fast to fly higher, until he was high up in the sky to avoid the fire that the demon tried to cast on him.

 

Baekhyun saw the big city he has been in now for a while, it looked so beautiful from up here in the sky. Baekhyun wanted to gasp and take a longer look at the view, but he realized that first of all, he's still in danger and he's a big angel in the middle of the sky.

 

But before Baekhyun could get away or react to what was going on, he felt a hand grab him. Baekhyun tried to react as fast he could, he tried to see what was going on around him. But before he knew it he flew fast and scary down from the sky with the pain taking over him.

 

Baekhyun felt how his body landed hard at the ground and how he literally had crashed in to some trees and a car on the way. People screamed by the sudden crash and it didn't take long before a chaos had been created.

 

Baekhyun lied on the ground and whined as he looked up to see the demon man come falling from the sky, though he seemed to be able to handle the fall perfectly. He landed some meters from Baekhyun, on his feet and walked towards Baekhyun who got up from the hole in the ground he had created from the crash. The demon man must have managed to jump up and grabbed Baekhyun to later smash him down at the ground, which worked perfectly.

 

 

Now, let's play a little more your little angel! Let's see how strong you truly are.”
“Leave me alone! I haven't done you anything! Leave everyone alone!”
“Oh? Someone is getting cocky here.”

 

 

Baekhyun forced himself to stand up, though his whole body was in pain and he could feel that he was bleeding.

 

 

Look, you can't even handle a crash. Are you supposed to be an angel? Maybe godfather took you in and let you pretend to be an angel to make you feel happy?”
“I'm not someone you can play around with! I'm warning you!”
“What are you going to do little angel? Hit me? You don't use violence, but I do.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he stumbled back when the demon man walked fast towards him, he had picked up a demon knife and Baekhyun knew that if he gets stabbed from it, he will get deadly sick.

 

 

Now come and play with little boy! Come and let me cut you open!”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to think, but he couldn't think of anything else than to try to run. Baekhyun turned around to see the demon woman walk towards him with a smirk on her lips and a knife in her hands as well. Baekhyun is surrounded!

 

 

You're going nowhere until you're dead, little pathetic angel. You can't even protect yourself, how are you supposed to protect the humans here?!”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to think, but the more he tried to think, the more panic he got. What should he do?! What is he supposed to do?! Wait... magic... Magic! That's it, Baekhyun's wings and all, it's all magic!

 

 

Fine, I will have to fight you then!”

 

 

Baekhyun held out his hands and let himself feel the power inside of him. He knew he had magic inside him, he has always known that, it just that it have been hard to awaken it. Until now, when he's in danger and actually needs it.

 

 

I won't allow you to hurt anyone else! Got it?!”
“Haha! Let's play then, little boy!”
“Kill him already!”

 

 

Baekhyun let his hands move on their owns as he threw the white and strong magic at the both demons that got caught in it. Baekhyun don't know what happened after that, his body moved on its own as he just had to keep let the power inside of him flow.

 

 

Lost lambs shouldn't play with the fire! May god be with you and may the power of light fill you!”

 

 

Baekhyun don't know where those words came from but they just slipped out of his mouth. The demons got out from Baekhyun's magic and tried to stab him, but Baekhyun's wings helped him to jump back and avoid a fatal wound that could had led to death.

 

 

Die your bastard!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped away from another try to stab him before he let his magic hit the demon man who flew back pretty hard before Baekhyun had to avoid a stab from the demon woman. But since Baekhyun's isn't used to fight, he had a hard time to avoid the skilled woman with her dangerous knife.

 

 

I will kill you and eat your soul! And I will bring your body with me to hell and show my lord that godfather's precious angel is dead!”
“I won't die that easily!”

 

 

Baekhyun kicked the woman back before he fired more of his magic at her, but he missed her right away. Before Baekhyun knew it, he felt the knife scratch his arm as he whined and jerked back fast. Baekhyun jumped back and held his hand over his arm where the knife had cut right into.

 

 

Ha! You're not even skilled enough to dodge a knife! Die already!”
“I told you, didn't I?! I won't let you hurt anyone anymore!”

 

 

Baekhyun threw as much of his magic he could at the demon woman who flew back and hit the demon man hard. They both landed hard on the ground as Baekhyun felt how he lost his power, he had used up his magic and he was literally on his limits.

 

Baekhyun felt his power disappeared, how his wings disappeared and who he collapsed on the ground. He's exhausted and hurt, and he don't know what to do with the wound he got from one of the demon's knives.

 

Before Baekhyun knew it, he passed out, his body refused to move and he guess it is exhausted after all pain, transformation and lost of power.

 

 

I will kill you your little disgusting angel.”

 


Ayo guys! How are you? ^.^

So I know I haven't updated any of my other fictions for a long time and I'm sorry for that *bows* But a lot of things has been taking up my time lately, until two days ago when I officially went to take a long holiday break. So now I got some time to finally update. *grins*

Anyway, I just want to say thank you all for supporting me! It means a lot to me! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! ^.^

Well, I will try to update as soon as I can again! Until then, take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3