I Want To Help!

Fallen Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Two months passed by since Baekhyun got the teddy bear from Chanyeol, but it didn't go even a single day without Baekhyun hugging the teddy bear and mentally thanked Chanyeol over and over again. The teddy bear means so much to him, it's his first gift he ever have gotten like this, and he can't help to feel overjoyed by it.

 

During those two months, since Baekhyun got the teddy bear from Chanyeol, some few things changed. Baekhyun have somehow managed to convince Chanyeol to let him sleep on the couch, the convincing went something like “I will leave and live on the street if you don't sleep in your own bed” and then it was all settled with who sleeps where.

 

Another thing that changed was that Chanyeol went to school from Mondays to Fridays from now and on, but he was free every Wednesday and during the weekends. But every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon Chanyeol had to work as well, so Baekhyun was pretty lonely during those days. But since he had the teddy bear, a lot of movies and a lot of time to try to figure out how to help Chanyeol out more, he kept himself busy.

 

Though, since Suho doesn't go to school anymore due to his rich family and his special studying time home, he was free and worked just then and then. So Baekhyun sometimes got a visit from Suho who came by to drink tea and let him introduce funny books to read.

 

Other things that could happen was that Kai or Sehun randomly showed up, taking Baekhyun out for a walk and sometimes they would even treat him candy or bubble tea, and Baekhyun wanted to do something back for them, but what? He got another thing to do while he has time, to figure out what to give Sehun and Kai back for their kindness, and for Suho as well.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun stood and watch Chanyeol throw books and other stuff down in to his bag while he looked almost a little stressed. Baekhyun wish he could help him with something, anything to be honest.

 

Chanyeol rushed out to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and then almost run out to the hallway, throwing his shoes on and then his jacket. Baekhyun watched him almost snatch his fury hat from the hook and put it on fast before he checked his pockets. He had his phone, keys and wallet, everything that he needs before he could leave.

 

 

I see you later, have fun.”
“Have a nice day Chanyeol, see you later.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind, hoping that his smile could calm Chanyeol down a little who smiled and then rushed out through the door and left. Baekhyun felt how he sighed, not knowing why, but he doesn't like the way Chanyeol leave in the morning. He's so stressed, he don't seem to eat that properly and Baekhyun is totally worthless right now.

 

 

I wish there is something I could do for him... Poor Channie...”

 

 

 

Baekhyun mumbled as he realized something, his secret nickname for Chanyeol had left his lips, even thought he promised himself to not let that happen for a long time. Baekhyun felt though relieved, relived that Chanyeol wasn't around to hear it, or not yet. Baekhyun wants to save his nickname to later, when he can do something for him.

 

Baekhyun sat at the couch the whole morning, not hungry, and he doesn't have to eat that much anyway. His an angel, he doesn't need to eat, but he eats around Chanyeol, not wanting to hurt nor worry him. Chanyeol doesn't eat breakfast with Baekhyun anymore, not during the school days, so 3 of 7 times Baekhyun has to eat breakfast. The same is about lunch, Baekhyun doesn't eat except with Chanyeol, or if Suho is around that is.

 

Baekhyun finds it funny though, that Chanyeol doesn't notice how much food is still left in his fridge, even thought there is two persons living in this small apartment now. He should had notice that Baekhyun doesn't eat anything, or not that much, and he should be wondering about it. But once again, Baekhyun thinks it's because the stress, Chanyeol is stressed.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat in the couch, it's passed 2 pm as he heard a light knock on the door as he looked up at it. He hurried to get up, wondering who it could be as he open the door to find Suho stand there, smiling as he held something in his hands.

 

 

Good afternoon Baekhyun-ah.”
“Oh, good afternoon hyung.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he let in Suho to the apartment, offering him to make some tea, which he gladly would accept like always. Baekhyun hurried out to the kitchen, starting to make the tea as he smiled for himself. Lately, he has gotten used to the humans language, or the Koran language to be more exact. He use the word hyung and dongsaeng more, and he feel a little less formal to be honest, even thought hyung and dongsaeng is kind of formal.

 

 

Here you go hyung.”
“Thanks Baekhyun-ah.”

 

 

Baekhyun sat down on the couch beside Suho who held out a box to him, smiling big as Baekhyun stared almost a little dumb at it before he carefully took it. Why has Suho brought Baekhyun this box? Is it for Chanyeol?

 

 

What's this?”
“Open it and see for yourself.”

 

 

Baekhyun let his hands slowly open the box, removing the top as he stared down at the sweet and good smelling cookies that laid in it. A smile was formed on Baekhyun's lips, not because he could eat them all, without that Chanyeol would have something good to eat for some days.

 

 

Wow, thanks hyung. Chanyeol will love those.”
“Haha, I know he will, but you too I hope. They're from Kyungsoo, he baked them for you.”
“He baked them?! Wow! I wish I could make things like those.”

 

 

 

Suho laughed a little light, smiling kind as he took out something else and smiled kind. Another book, probably going to tell him about it. Baekhyun listen happily, since books written by humans is actually very interesting. Some books makes you understand how other people having it, how it feels to be one of them. Others is just fantasy books that is fun to read.

 

Everything was going well, Suho talked and laughed with Baekhyun who smiled and enjoyed his time with his hyung. Until the topic took a harsh turn and made Baekhyun feel very uncomfortable to be honest.

 

 

So Baekhyun tell me, when are you planing to go home?”
“H-Home? Well, I want to go home as soon as possible, but the longer I stay here, the harder it feels to leave.”
“Where do you live?”
“I... Live really far away from here...”
“But where? What is it called?”
“Uhm...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he panicked, he can't lie! What should he do? He felt how his mouth wanted to say the word that should not pass his mouth as he looked pretty troubled.

 

 

Baekhyun, you do know where you live, right? Tell me.”
“I live in... H... He...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt like he wanted to run out from the apartment, to just runaway and never come back. But that would also be terrible, to make Suho think that he hurt Baekhyun's feelings and scared him away. Baekhyun probably looked really uncomfortable and troubled by now, he felt how his hands twisted and tried to come up with something to do, but it was like it was impossible to think about something else.

 

 

If you don't want to tell me, just say that. I just want to ask if you planed to go home soon and all. But another question, have you runaway from your home?”

 

 

Suho suddenly broke the nervous and tensed silence, looking almost a little worried at Baekhyun who kind of felt a little relieved that Suho broke the silence. But now, he has to make things sound right here.

 

 

No, not like that. It's very complicated and hard to explain, so I would appreciate if you didn't ask so hard questions for me to answer.”
“Okay, but what about this question; how are you feeling today?”
“I'm feeling just fine thank you. And you?”
“I'm just fine. But I gotta ask, are you planing to live on Chanyeol for forever?”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to feel uneasy once again, like really uneasy. He's not the only one that has thought about it, isn't it? That Baekhyun is like a parasite, living on Chanyeol just like that. He wish he could do something for him, but what? This is what Baekhyun has been worrying about for a quite long time now, that people would begun to see him as a bad person. Baekhyun stood up fast as he bowed deep, wanting to apologize for being such a bad person who can't do anything right.

 

 

I'm sorry, I can't help it, please forgive me. This wasn't supposed to happen, I'm not here to live on anyone. I want to help Chanyeol, I have tried to ask him if there is something I can do for him, but he refuse to let me do something. I'm sorry for being such a burden for everyone.”
“I just asked, it wasn't like I scolded you...”

 

 

Suho looked a little half nervous and shocked at Baekhyun who sat down on the couch again, looking down at his teacup. He feels so guilty, he really wants to help Chanyeol, but how? He don't know what to do now when he begun to feel guilty about this, and the thought to leave Chanyeol and try to find somewhere else to live feels also really hard. He doesn't want to leave, but he doesn't want to be a burden either.

 

 

I have thought about leaving a lot of times... But I don't know where to go if I leave. I don't want to put anyone in danger, especially not Chanyeol since he has been so nice towards me. I just wish him happiness, I wish you happiness too. I wish everyone happiness, but humans doesn't work like that. You all have a secret desires inside you, and humans can be a really cruel creature. But I don't judge you, I'm here right now because of a more dangerous and cruel creature. Like I said, I don't want to hurt anyone, and I know you think I'm talking really weird and saying weird and scary things, no even worrying things right now. But I can't explain everything for you. Life is so complicated, right?”

 

 

Suho nodded a little slow, he seemed to still try to take everything Baekhyun said serious as he tried to understand it. Baekhyun sighed as he took a sip from his teacup and before he knew it, he just got the best idea ever.

 

 

Suho, can you cook?”
“Yeah, of course. No, I lied. No I can't cook, if ramen doesn't count that is. I can cook ramen, but else, no.”
“I want to help Chanyeol with something, so maybe I can cook for him? But I must learn how to cook first.”
“Ask D.O, he's free during the afternoons, from 2 pm to 6 pm. He would probably love to teach you how to cook. I can ask him if you want me too.”
“I would love you to do that thank you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he just got a plan, a plan about helping Chanyeol out with everything he can. Even if it simple, he wants to do it. He doesn't want to be in the way, he wants to make Chanyeol happy, to make him feel calm and stop stress around.

 

Baekhyun smiled like a fool, feeling how he stared down at the teacup he had in his hand as he felt Suho stared at him. Baekhyun looked up at him a little carefully when he heard him chuckle light as he smiled big at Baekhyun.

 

 

You like him, don't you?”
“Uh? W-What do you mean with that?”

 

 

Suho just laughed with a kind smile, reaching out his hand to pat Baekhyun on his head, still just smiling at him. Baekhyun felt confused, but he guess it's nothing to get worried about, since it's Suho. Even thought Suho has asked him a lot of weird things today, he still cares about Baekhyun, and Baekhyun care about him as well. He cares about everyone, but especially about Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stepped tired in through the door, feeling how tired he felt after both school and work today. The latest two weeks have been a hell, especially at his work. His old ex shows up, and his boss is trying to make him work more hours than he should, which he think is pretty annoying.

 

Chanyeol sighed tired, suddenly remembering that he has to cook, since Baekhyun might be hungry by now. Chanyeol suddenly noticed, where is Baekhyun? He usually sits in the couch, smiling up at Chanyeol and get up to greet him when he comes home.

 

Chanyeol glanced down on his watch, it's 7 pm, he worked about one hour longer today, but it was kind of worth it since he got some extra cash. But then again, where is Baekhyun? Chanyeol suddenly react to something, there was this delicious yummy smell all over the apartment. Food.

 

Chanyeol was fast to take of his shoes and jacket, wondering if D.O were here to keep Baekhyun company and maybe cook for them. Chanyeol hurried out to the kitchen, to greet the boys, when he got totally taken back when he stepped in to the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun stood there all alone in the kitchen, putting the food on the table and smiled proud before he turned around and smiled happy at Chanyeol. Chanyeol probably looked like a fool, standing there and kind of gasped at the surprise as Baekhyun walked fast over and smiled a cute big smile.

 

 

Welcome back home Chanyeol, dinner is ready for us.”
“How did you get dinner...? I mean... I'm confused.”
“I can cook now, so please sit down and taste the food.”

 

 

Chanyeol felt a little shocked but he didn't want to disappoint Baekhyun, so he sat down and let Baekhyun sit down as well before they begun to eat. It was surprisingly good, he never thought Baekhyun would be this good at cooking. Someone must have taught him how to cook, but who?

 

 

Wow, this is delicious.”
“Thank you, but it's all thanks to D.O. He taught me.”

 

 

Baekhyun said that with a cute blush, looking shy down on his food as Chanyeol smiled and ate more of the food. He knew someone had taught Baekhyun how to cook, and of course it was D.O. Chanyeol loved the food, it taste great. Did Baekhyun do all this for him? Or for himself? Or maybe for someone else? Why did he suddenly decide to learn how to cook?

 

 

So, why did you decide to learn how to cook?”
“I thought that it would be good for you to come home and be able to sit down and eat dinner in peace without feel to tired and stressed. And I just wanted to help you out with something, so I decided to learn how to cook first. And I cleaned the apartment today as well, once again D.O taught me how.”
“Wow... You really didn't have to do that, I mean you're supposed to be my guest.”
“I wouldn't say that... It feels like I'm bothering you, that I'm being a little like a burden for you. So I really wanted to do something for you, after all your kindness towards me, it feels like I still just put you in more danger than saving you...”
“What?”

 

 

 

Chanyeol felt confused by the way Baekhyun talked, like he was something that is kind of danger for him. But Chanyeol shook that thought away as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand, smiling kind at him.

 

 

Listen, I don't mind you being here. Your company is more than enough for me. Without you, I would be pretty lonely. I was lonely before I found you, and to be honest, I feel blessed to have you here. You can cook if you want too, you can clean if you want to, you can do whatever you want to do, as long you don't feel to burdened yourself.”
“I want to help, that is what I want...”
“Then keep cooking then, that will help me a lot.”
“Really? Promise?”
“I promise.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun smiled kind back at him and then they continued to eat. Baekhyun asked Chanyeol about his day, like usual, and Chanyeol answered him the usual, it was pretty good just a little stressful. But else, it was good. Especially when Baekhyun cook such a delicious dinner for him.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The days goes pretty much as the same now, Chanyeol goes to school, then work and then comes back home. Baekhyun makes sometimes breakfast for him and dinner, Baekhyun himself doesn't eat lunch since he's an angels and doesn't eat that much food at all to be honest.

 

But something has begun to disturb him lately, and it's the thought about his people back home. How is godfather? How is his friends? How is the village? How many angels died from the demons sudden attack? How many is suffering?

 

Baekhyun is feeling fine, he's healthy, he's kind of safe and he hates to admit it but he has a great life here without his people around him. He feel ashamed, ashamed that he lives in luxury, that he lives in the human world where he's kind of safe, or almost safe.

 

He should be with his people, with his godfather and help their people out. But he can't, he's stuck at Earth, the planet and dimension he wanted to visit so badly. Here he has it pretty good, though nightmares from the attack still haunts Baekhyun, but he doesn't want to tell Chanyeol about it. And he hasn't had another dream about his godfather, which is worrying him pretty much.

 

Baekhyun has begun to feel another strange feeling too, and it worries him more. He think the demons are closing in on him, that they slowly starting to find Baekhyun's tracks. He better start to be careful, he doesn't want to hurt Chanyeol, nor anyone else. He just hope that he can stay hidden a little longer until godfather has recovered and can come and get him.

 

But what will happen to Chanyeol when Baekhyun disappear? The boy is so kind, and Baekhyun doesn't want to leave him right now. He doesn't want to hurt him either, with just disappearing just like that. He mean, the boy seem to really like Baekhyun more and more, and that can become a problem. Maybe Baekhyun should had left for a long time ago to avoid to make a bound with the human? But it's to late for that, and even Baekhyun find it hard to leave right now. He knows it will be hard to leave...

 

 

***

 

 

Good morning!”

 

 

Baekhyun sat tired up on the couch, staring at Chanyeol who came out from his room in his pajamas and yawned tired, even thought it was him who shouted good morning. Though it's 10 am, so it isn't that early. But they were up until pretty late night last night, since it was Friday which means movie night after Chanyeol's work.

 

 

 

You want me too make breakfast?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked fast as he almost jumped over the couch pretty easy and walked over to the kitchen to find Chanyeol sit half asleep by the table, reading the news paper.

 

 

Do as you feel, I usually read until I wake up.”
“Haha, I know that, that was why I asked.”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to make some pancakes right away, knowing that Chanyeol likes them the most. D.O taught Baekhyun a lot, how to make pancakes, how to fry different meat and vegetables and how to cook things. He taught Baekhyun a lot, and Baekhyun is glad for that, because now he can make Chanyeol delicious food, and it's all thanks to D.O. D.O even told Baekhyun what kind of food Chanyeol liked the most, and Baekhyun is trying to cook as much food Chanyeol love the most.

 

While Baekhyun were making the food, Chanyeol were humming while reading. It felt like an habit to be honest, to stand in the kitchen around 10 am on a Saturday morning, Baekhyun cooking and Chanyeol reading the news papers. It feels like... they're closer than they're supposed to be, and sadly enough, Baekhyun doesn't think they're supposed to get this well along.

 

Baekhyun suddenly thought about a book he read the other day, about humans and their relationship. It just hit Baekhyun, Chanyeol has told Baekhyun that he felt lonely, but he hasn't had any girlfriend nor boyfriend before? Maybe... there is someone Chanyeol like?

 

Baekhyun felt how he hesitated before he open his mouth, letting the soft words leave his mouth as he stared at the frying pan and the pancake that was in it.

 

 

Chanyeol... Can I ask you something that can be pretty private?”
“Mm... Sure, just tell me.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at the news paper, looking like he really didn't care about what Baekhyun would ask, he seemed to be really in to the news today. Baekhyun filled a cup with coffee during this silence and walked over to Chanyeol, placing in front of him. Chanyeol woke up from the reading after a while, Baekhyun were still hesitating as Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun who felt how he had to force out his question out from his mouth.

 

 

Have you ever thought about finding a girlfriend or boyfriend any time soon?”

 

 

Chanyeol, who were now drinking a cup of coffee that Baekhyun had made him for only some minutes ago, almost spit out his coffee and stared over at Baekhyun who were busy with frying the pancakes. Baekhyun felt embarrassed by the question as he was fast to continue to talk, to try to make the question sound more... normal.

 

 

I mean, if you do plan to do that, maybe it would be good if... If I moved... I don't want to be in the way or anything...”

 

 

Baekhyun mostly mumbled the last part, feeling how something changed in his stomach, almost like a huge lump suddenly appearing inside of it. He knows why it feels like that though, he think he has begun to like Chanyeol more than he's allowed to do, and this is what is kind of bothering him. That he will have too strong feelings for Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol stayed quiet for a while like Baekhyun, the only sound was coming from the frying pan and Baekhyun hurried to finish with frying the pancakes and then served Chanyeol who tried to smile kind at Baekhyun who smiled a little weak back.

 

They both ate their breakfast under silence, waiting for the other one to say something. Baekhyun wanted to hear Chanyeol's answer, but it seems like he doesn't want to answer his question.

Baekhyun felt how he had to change topic, how he smiled kind at Chanyeol who looked surprised up at him.

 

 

So, what are we going to do today? Do you need to rest and study today? I can make you some studying sweets if you want too.”
“I don't need to study, thank you anyway.”
“Oh, okay. Do you want me to do something for you?”
“Actually yes, there is one thing.”
“What is that? Tell me, I want to help you out.”
“Have fun with me.”
“W-What do you mean with having fun with you?”
“I mean like let me take you out and have fun for today. I feel that I have become a little rude and stressed out lately, and I want to apologize for that. So lets go out and have fun. Lets do whatever you want to do.”
“So can we go to the cinema and eat dinner out today?”
“Haha, sure. But first, lets get dressed, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled big and happy at Chanyeol who smiled kind back. Today is going to be a fun day, or that is what Baekhyun hopes.

 


Ayo guys! I'm back with a new chappie today! Yay! ^.^

So, what do you think about it? Don't be shy to tell me! I would love to know what you guys think! ^.^

Else I just wanna thank you all for your wonderful support this far! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! ^.^

Well, that was all I had to say, so I see you guys around the next time I update! Until then, take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3