Teaser #o3 - Do you wanna be a star?!

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

- Teaser # o3 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
 

Add New Comment

noavatar92.png
 
 
  • Post as …
  •  

    addicted2sweets 5seconds ago

    Ohhhh Maaaaayyy Fuuucccckkkiiiinnn' Gaaaaawwwwdddd!!!
  •  
    candice_livinlyf 10 secondsago
    So cute and hot at the same time!!!!!!!!!
  •  

    kafurine_aimi15 seconds ago

    OMOMOMOMO!!!! I want him! 

  •  
  •  
    pretty_in_the_darkness  1  minute ago
    Oh gosh, bless his soul for being gorgeous.
  •  

    DinoSaysRawr 2 minutes ago

    I wish he sounds y when he raps. ;D 

  •  
  •  
    Kpop_lurve 3  minute ago
    Ohh daaannnggg, cutie on the block. ;)
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢   
 
 
"Okay, laughing while staring on your laptop is seriously giving me goosebumps. And if you're watching instead of doing your job. . .I'll hurt you." An icy voice slice through Chii's little world filled with giggles.
 
 
Shifting his eyes off the screen and onto his fuming secretary slash best friend who was currently giving him a death glare. If looks could kill, he would be announced dead on that exact moment, he swallowed hard.
 
 
"I-I, it's not what you think! I'm just checking allkpop!" he reasoned, lifting his laptop to show her for proof while MinHee simply leaned in to get a better look. And true to his word, he was indeed just reading an article from allkpop. 
 
 
"See?" he began. "No whatsoever!" he said with a grin plastered on his face.
 
 
MinHee would never understand how a beautiful woman in all her glam and glory sitting in front of her could ever be her once idiotic guy best friend, well he's pretty much idiotic at present, but still.
 
 
She leaned back and gave him a stern look, "I can see that, but I don't see anything funny in the article. So yes, Devon was revealed. Nothing worth laughing about."
 
 
Chii gave her a dramatic sigh, "Tsk, tsk, tsk Minnie-ah," he said feigning disappointment, shaking his head for effect while MinHee just raised an eyebrow at him. "Can't you see the comments?" 
 
 
She nodded, "Yes, I'm not blind. Their praising the kid for being 'hot'," she said using air-quotes.
 
 
"I know! And everyone actually believes that Devon's a HE!" he exclaimed.
 
 
"Your point?" she asked, still not getting the point why he was laughing.
 
 
He grinned, "I'm glad you ask." he said, typing some things on his laptop. After doing so, he then showed MinHee what was on it. 
 
 
_dee.jpg
 
 
"Devona Alexes Lee or Dee - AKA Lee Devon, Lead Rapper, TBH's very own Sly Devil." MinHee read out-loud. She blinked, "What exactly is this?"
 
 
"Devon's real biodata, that only I and now you, know about," he grinned.
 
 
"And the girl?" MinHee asked. "Don't tell me that's Dee."
 
 
Chii was just able to smile, "It is," he said while showing her, Devon's before and after pictures.
 
 
_devon-1.jpg
 
 
"Well, they pretty much look the same. And I'm saying this now because I didn't really had a good look at her the first time I saw her," she began. "The only difference is that when Dee is being Devona, she seems harmless," she paused. "But when she's being 'Devon' she has a confident feel in her that would likely cause some problems." MinHee analyzed.
 
 
 
Chii leaned back on his chair, listening to what MinHee had to say. "True, but the only flaw in your explaination though is that even in girl mode Dee's not really harmless. She's as troublesome as she is in boy version." There was a pause, "Well, maybe even more." he added with a chuckle. "Do you remember what she said when I asked her a few years ago, if whether she wanted to become an idol?" he asked, with a smile.
 
 
MinHee gave out a small smile on remembering the event, "Yes, how could I forget her silly answer and your stupid and careless statement after that?"
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢   
 
 
- F L A S H B A C K -
 
 
Both best friend, namely MinHee and Chii were just in the car. With MinHee driving, since Chii was in the mood of talent searching. Saying, he wanted to find his 'babies' as soon as he can so that he can debut them and show them to the world.
 
 
Which was silly, since they would be holding auditions the next day, but being Chii he ignored her answer and still continued whining until MinHee agreed to drive him around town.
 
 
"And with my babies looking absolutely spec-ing-tacularly awesome and hot they would rule the entire Kpop industry," he proclaimed. "I mean, YOU and I, Minnie-ah! Both of us along with my babies will rule the industry then the whole world!!!"
 
 
MinHee gripped on the steering wheel harder, they've been driving for an hour and a half now. And ever since both of them entered the vehicle, Chii has been rambling about his world domination plans with the latest project he had on his mind. It was that MP.Studios would be debuting a seven bi-racial boy idol group with a twist which was disguising girls into guys, his so-called 'babies'. Oh how wrong can that even go.
 
 
"Sir." MinHee hissed. 
 
 
Chii stopped rambling as he look up to stare at MinHee's back. 
 
 
He blinked, "Yes?" he asked but then pouted, "Minnie-ah, how many times do I have to tell you? Why can't you call me ma'am." he whined.
 
 
It took MinHee's entire will power not halt the car in the middle of the road so that she could pounced over him. She took a deep breath, "ChiiHoon," she began, Chii opened his mouth obviously about to protest on MinHee calling him by his real name, but MinHee beat him to it. "Talk again in nonsense or I swear to all the God's up there I will hurt you."
 
 
He pouted, "Well, that's not very lady-like."
 
 
"I.WILL.HURT.YOU," she repeated.
 
 
He shrugs, "Fine, my lips are sealed." he said, doing a zipper thing with his mouth.
 
 
And there was silence.
 
 
"Oh, Minnie-"
 
 
Well, not that it would last.
 
 
"What?" her sanity finally snapped.
 
 
But before Chii could annoy her any further, he spotted something more likely someone outside the window that caught his eyes.
 
 
"STOP THE CAR!" he screamed.
 
 
"What?!" 
 
 
"STOP THE CAR!" he screamed again, and so she did. And before MinHee can ask him what was wrong, he was already outside running inside the mini mart leaving MinHee do deal with the traffic jam he caused.
 
 
Inside the mini mart, he was a complete head turner. I mean, a gorgeous sophisticated woman dressed in glamour from head to toe was inside a small grocery store. Who wouldn't stare at her? She was practically the only one inside dressed in fine haute couture.
 
 
But ignoring the looks Chii was getting, he was then in search of an unusual person wearing a frog hoodie. 
 
 
"Where could she be?" he said out loud, glancing around the aisle.
 
 
"Moon ChiiHoon." MinHee suddenly popped in one of the aisle he was looking at, and was storming his way with a obvious pissed-off look on her pretty face.
 
 
"Oh, Minnie-ah!" 
 
 
She narrowed her eyes on him, "Don't you go 'Minnie-ah' on me. You almost cost me my license back there."
 
 
He scartched his back and smiled sheepishly at her, "Sorry, it was just- I saw this kid on the street and-" he stopped, when a certain person wearing a frog hoodie he was looking for, passed by them.
 
 
"And what?" MinHee said, hands crossed under her chest as he gave him a skeptic look.
 
 
"Hold that thought," he said, rushing over to the person who was now busy strolling around the shelves looking at the list she was holding.
 
 
"Excuse me!" 
 
 
The kid stopped and turned around to find a woman armed with jewlery. The kid was blinded by it all. But before she can talk, the woman beat her to it, "You're a girl, correct?"
 
 
She blinked and slowly twisted her lips in a small smile, "Yea. . .why?" she asked.
 
 
Without any warning, Chii grabbed the kid's arm and check her out from head to toe. Which obviously was making the kid uncomfortable, not like Chii would care.
 
 
"Do you wanna be a star?!" the woman blurted out.
 
 
The kid looked at him as if he were crazy, like she was being scam or something. "Sorry ahjumma, not interested," she answered pulling her arm away from his grip, as she walked away from the crazy woman which is known as Chii, as fast as she can. Now leaving Chii to stare at the kid's retrieving figure. 
 
 
"Well, that went well." MinHee commented, who was now beside him.
 
 
Chii shrugs, "I'm not gonna give up." 
 
 
"Really now and how would you do that?" she asked. "The kid obviously thinks you were a scam artist of some sort." MinHee pointed-out amused.
 
 
Chii scowled. "Shut up," he said. "And besides all I need to do is to follow her around until she gives in, that should be easy enough," he said confidently, walking after the kid.
 
 
"You know you're insane right?" MinHee called after him, but he was already too far off to hear her.
 
 
And just like what he said, Chii continuously stalked the poor kid until she reached the end of her long shopping list. MinHee should really give him props for being determined, and now he was busy stalking the kid down the streets while attempting to be hidden and failing, mind you. He was just too conspicious.
 
 
"Okay that's it!" the kid finally lost all patience as she turned around and confronted Chii. 
 
 
But before the kid could say anything, Chii handed her a calling card as the kid blinked and accepted it while she stared at it. "So kid, what's your name?" 
 
 
"Devona, but people call me Dee." she answered, still reading the calling card.
 
 
A smile slowly crept in Chii's lips, "So Dee, I'll ask you again," he began. "Do you want to be a star? An idol?" he dramatically asked, as MinHee rolled her eyes in the sidelines.
 
 
Dee looked up and stared at him, and being the honest kid she was, she said. . .
 
 
"Sorry ahjumma, but I don't want to be an idol. All I ever wanted is to become a Goddess."
 
 
There was silence, Chii stared at her with wide eyes, clearly taken aback, MinHee on the other hand was rendered speechless at her childish yet innocent answer. But then the silence didn't last that long when Chii began laughing with his, "Hoh-Hoh-Hoh."
 
 
Dee stared at him with furrow eyebrows, "What's so funny?"
 
 
Chii ignored her question and smiled, "Well little one, I can fulfill that dream of yours, in fact with my ability, I can even make you surpass GOD." 
 
 
- E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K -
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢  
 
 
 
"And who would have thought that Dee would actually believe that stupid lie." MinHee said shaking her head in disbelievement of it all.
 
 
Chii shrugs, "It's not actually a lie, it would happen. And besides, it's just a figure of speech," he defended.
 
 
"Well, from a Goddess, she turned into a Devil. How ironic." MinHee said, in amusement.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢  
 
 
That's the third teaser! xD Tell me what you think about it. :3