Teaser #o8 - The Black Hole reveals fifth member, Yen!

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

 

- Teaser # o8 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Just yesterday, Morbid Production Studios revealed their fourth member, TBH's Main Vocals and Maknae Juu.
 
 
On September 29th, MP.Studios had revealed their fifth member - The Black Hole's Center Face - TBH's very own Felicitous Magician, Yen
 
 
_yen.jpg
 
Name : Yen
 
Age : 20
 
Birthdate : January 8, 1991
 
Ethnicity : Korean-Italian
 
Height : 170 cm
 
Weight : 52 kg
 
Blood Type : A
 
 
Being a Center Face always means that you only have the looks and nothing more, which was always what people in the Kpop industry already had imprinted in their heads. And because of that, MP.Studios wants to change that logic.
 
 
Just because Yen has a pretty face, doesn't mean that he can't perform just like the other members. Aside from being TBH's speaker who is able to speak five languages fluently, he was also trained in his dancing and singing making him TBH's sub-vocals and sub-dancer.
 
 
Yen is currently the oldest member by far from all the members that had been revealed. With speculations around that he's going to be The Black Hole's Leader. But when asked if he was, a representative from MP.Studios just stated, "So far, the president hasn't assigned who's gonna be the leader for the group. Just because Yen's the oldest, doesn't automatically make him the leader. Age doesn't merit one to be a leader, seeing that he's older than the other members. The President is still currently deliberating within herself, on who's the one best qualified to lead TBH."
 
 
Which Moon Chii-Ree, President of MP.Studios then quickly added, "But from what I noticed so far, Yen has the right qualities to become a leader. So maybe I would make him one," she said witha smile, bringing laughter in the room for contradicting their earlier's statement. 
 
 
When member Yen was revealed to the public for the first time, he instantly caught attention for his resemblance to 2PM's member Nichkhun Horvejkul. Even netizens, fans and trolls alike started editing pictures of Yen and Nichkhun together, to compare them to one another.
 
 
_compare-yen-nichkhun.jpg
 
 
Netizens then commented, "OMG he does looks like Khunnie," "He's a Nichkhun doppleganger! Not like I'm complaining ;D," "He has an awesome face and body just like Khunnie," "I’m really anticipating this boy group now." and lastly, "And so, therefore I conclude TBH is filled with HOT and Y guys, 'enuff said XD,"
 
 
So what do you think? Does Yen really look like 2PM's Nichkhun?
 
 
For more info about the remaining two members, keep updated here in allkpop!
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
And that we have there is Yen! xD
 
Congrats to kyoran_chii! 
 
So what cha think about Yen? Ain't she hot? ;D
 
Anyway, two more to go! XDDD
 
Please leave a comment. :3