Teaser - Chapter #13 - The Cocky Duo.

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

I just want everyone know, that I made some characters who were'nt chosen as minor ones so don't be surprise when you see yours xD
 
I would be putting each character who applied but wasn't chosen here as minor's or in cameo's depending on how I want it to be. 
 
So hope you'll be cool with it. xD
 

- Teaser - Chapter # 13 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
 
"Out." was MinHee's order as soon as she stopped the van in a smooth halt, staring at everyone in the rear mirror. The girls nodded their heads, not wanting MinHee to repeat the command in fear of what possible things she could do to them. 
 
 
The members hopped off the van to find themselves standing outside a black and white building, and on the wall there was a graffiti of a face on its black walls. But the member's astonishment of it didn't last long when they were greeted by the brightness of the sun which was blazing under them, that made some members frown.  
 
 
"I hate the sun." Juu said in distaste. 
 
 
"I hear yah maknae." Yen agreed as the two of them tried to take cover, not wanting to get an awful tan. 
 
 
"Nah, I prefer the sun than the rain." Devon said who shrugged. 
 
 
Yen and Juu gave her odd looks, "What?" Devon snapped, not wanting to be stared at like she was some weirdo. 
 
 
"What's wrong with rainy weather?" Snow asked, tilting her head slightly. "I prefer when it's raining than being under the heat anytime." 
 
 
"Yea, I happen to love the rain." Kay said, with a slight frown. 
 
 
"The rain just ruins my hair, and I hate it when my hair gets ruin." Devon told them. 
 
 
"So a little rain ruins the hair, but the sun gives you a tan." Yen pointed-out. 
 
 
"Not to mention you get all sweaty and disgusting." Kay followed suit. 
 
 
"Oh my gosh, really guys? Arguing about the weather?" Apple exclaimed, in disbelief. 
 
 
Jae laughed, "Funny thing is, everyone was so into it."  
 
 
"This is headline worthy if you ask me, 'TBH members first ever argument! Cause? The weather' Classy right?" Apple added, grinning in amusement. 
 
 
"I hate the rain, end of story." Devon commented, arms crossed. 
 
 
The others shrug, "Whatever." 
 
 
They waited for a few more minutes until MinHee came back after parking the van. "Follow me," she said, walking pass them and into the double doors of the building they would be shooting while the seven members followed her like a bunch of lost kids, looking around the studio. 
 
 
Inside the building, the girls noticed that it was a lot more spacious inside than what they expected it to be, judging from how the place look like outside. While the girls were still gawking at the buildings interior, MinHee was already in front of the receptionist. 
 
 
"Hello, I want to know the floor to where the shooting for 1st Look magazine would be?" MinHee asked with a polite smile, surprising some members. They never thought she was capable of such facial expression aside from frowning, glaring and being indifferent. 
 
 
"Third floor," the receptionist answered, smiling back at here. 
 
 
"Thank you," MinHee said, with yet another smile. But as soon as she turned around away from the receptionist, her emotionless face was back on as she made her way back to the girls. "Come now," she said, flicking her fingers at them as they made their way to the elevator. 
 
 
As soon as they arrived in the designated floor, and stepped out of the elevator every single member was instantly rushed inside a room, forced to sit down a chair in front of a big vanity mirror to get their hair and make-up done, as the stylist-noona's worked their magic. 
 
 
"OMO! Your skin is so smooth! Just like a baby." one stylist-noona gushed, as she placed bb cream on Apple's face. 
 
 
"Thanks, noona." Apple smiled at her. 
 
 
"I would have thought you were a girl," she laughed, still applying make up. 
 
 
Apple froze, and so did the other members. "Did she know?" they all thought in worry. 
 
 
There was an awkward silence lingering in the air, when Apple gave out a nervous laugh, "Well, I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not," he tried to joke at her. 
 
 
"OMO, I didn't mean to dent your male pride sweetie, it's just that your skin is-" 
 
 
"It's okay noona, none taken." Apple cut her in, glad that she wasn't found out just yet. 
 
 
The stylist just smiled at him and started talking again when MinHee intervene, "JaeHye-ah, you're scaring the poor boy," she said with a frown. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
__jaehye-stylistnoona.jpg
 
Name : Sung JaeHye [SHINeeFangirlflame]
 
Age : 23 
 
Occupation : Stylist / Make-up artist 
 
Traits : Big hearted, forgiving, kind, sporty and a hopeless romantic. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Sung JaeHye, TBH's personal stylist-noona laughed. "Aigoo, sorry unnie. I should stop talking then and finish up," she smiled, and continued her job without saying a word.  
 
 
On the other side of the room, there stood Kay and Juu currently in a dilemma. "Okay boy's change into this alright?" another stylist said, handing them some clothes. 
 
 
"Where exactly do we change, noona?" Kay asked scratching the back of his head, nervous to actually hear her answer. 
 
 
The stylist blinked, "Just over there, behind the curtains." she said, motioning to the built-in dressing room inside the spacious room. And from the looks at it, Kay wasn't happy to hear that as an answer.  
 
 
Juu stared at the built-in dressing room, in a scrutinizing way. It wasn't built good enough to keep people out when they would be changing. He even doubts it, if there was a lock in it. Pouting he stared back at the stylist who was now preparing the clothes for the other members. "Noona, can't we change inside in another room?" he asked, with big innocent eyes, a trick he learned for making noona's swoon over him. 
 
 
"OMO, why is it sweetie? Afraid that noona's would barge in?" she asked, while Juu and Kay nodded. "Well, I would normally force you to change there, but since both of you are so adorable, I'll make you change inside another room with a lock okay? How does that sound?" she asked them sweetly. 
 
 
Juu and Kay grinned, "Thank you noona!" they said bowing. 
 
 
The noona just smiled at their cuteness, "Okay then, follow me." she said, leading them into another room, while Juu and Kay shared a short fist bump as they were able to avoid changing in front of people. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"Okay, everyone gather up. I want to start shooting now." the photographer called out, as each member slowly made their way towards him. Some excited, while others were nervous. Afraid on committing mistakes that would drag the whole group down. 
 
 
The photographer noticed this and gave all of them, an assuring smile, "Okay kids, I know this is your first shoot so it's only normal to be nervous." he said, while they nodded their heads. "But instead of being nervous in doing something wrong, why not just enjoy yourselves right?" he offered them a smile, lightening up the mood. 
 
 
After hearing him, TBH cracked their own smiles and nodded their head, worries and anxiety long forgotten. 
 
 
"That's the expressions I want for this shoot." the photographer beamed, "Okay, let's take group pictures then individual ones, alright?" they nodded, "Okay, arrange yourselves by age." he grinned while TBH scrambled themselves into their positions. And with that the shoot began. 
 
 
Everything ran smoothly like a blur, the members were able to change into there assign clothes without worry, thanks to Juu and Kay for getting them their very own dressing room with a lock on it. They had fun with their shoot, got to know the shooting crew and was closer with each member. 
 
 
MinHee was just in the corner, watching everything take place and was happy in what she was seeing. But her thoughts where interrupted when she felt her phone vibrate. Whiping her phone out her pocket she saw the text was from Chii. 
 
 
How's my babies? m( ・ω・)m  
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes, typical Chii texting with cute emoticons.  
 
 
They're fine. 
 
 
Just fine? (-__- ) 
 
 
Yes Chii. Everything's just peachy here. 
 
 
( ¬_¬) Fine, be like that. And here I was worrying about my babies. *sniff* (ú_ú ) 
 
 
MinHee frowned, "For the love of-" she took a deep breath, trying to calm down her nerves. Even through texting, Chii was still able to pissed her off. That must be a talent.  
 
 
What do you want, aside from pissing me off through your text messages? 
 
 
MinHee replied, and it took Chii a few minutes for him to reply. But when he did, it had MinHee raised an eyebrow. 
 
 
Just want to know I'm sending them up now. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Anyway, text you later Minnie-ah~ ( ≧∇≦)/ Bye!!! 
 
 
MinHee raised an eyebrow, "What the?" but before she could text Chii back, in asking what he meant by 'them', someone spoke. 
 
 
"What the bloody hell is this?"  
 
 
MinHee tore her gaze away from her phone to raise an elegant eyebrow to the person who spoke without manners, as everyone else stopped whatever they were doing and stare at two new figures who just arrived.  
 
 
Both of them were clearly foreigners, "Why are there kids in the set?" the one who spoke earlier spoke again, but now in fluent Korean. As he raised an eyebrow at the photographer. He was tall and had gorgeous bone structure, along with a confident walk and stand. Black hair styled in a messy yet y way like he just came out of bed, both ears accessorized by multiple piercings.  
 
 
He made his way towards the set in his cocky walk like he owned the world along with a half-smile, half-smirk playing in his lips, along him was yet another equally gorgeous guy. Not as tall as the previous one, but shorter by a foot. From the way he looks, short and spiky golden-brown hair, and purple eyes, he seems Japanese and when he uttered a few words in Japanese it just proved everyone's theory correct. The shorter boy had a bored look on his face as he followed the black haired guy. 
 
 
Both boy's stopped in front of the Photographer, "Well?" the taller one cocked an eyebrow, "Why are there kids here?" he repeated, arms crossed over his chest. 
 
 
The Photographer gave them a small smile, "They're a new idol group, they would be shooting with you today." he answered. 
 
 
The taller one continued to stare at him with eyebrow raised, as he turned to the shorter one who by now stared at the photographer in utter boredom. "Well, did you hear that Yuji? They're asking us to babysit some newbie's," he said in distaste. 
 
 
On hearing what he just said, it had the members of TBH clench their fist in anger. They first thought that he was a gorgeous guy when he step out the elevator too bad he was so full of himself. 
 
 
The shorter one, whose name was Yuji shrugged his shoulders. "Well hyung, we just had to show them how pro's do it," he said, giving out a small cocky smile of his own. 
 
 
By this time, all the members of TBH wanted to kicked their asses.  
 
 
"Who the are these airheads think they are?" Devon hissed under her breath, as she glared at the two figures busy talking to the Photographer. 
 
 
"I don't know, but they're pissing me off." Juu mumbled, glaring at each boy hard, hoping that if she glared hard enough, she would be able to shoot lasers out her eyes and kill them. 
 
 
"Anyway Zee-sshi, Yuji-sshi. You guys are late," the photographer commented with a weak smile. 
 
 
Zee, who was the taller guy let out a small laugh. "Sorry about that hyung-nim. Yuji and I had an important interview to deal with," he said, not even at least bit apologetic. 
 
 
"Did you have to schedule it just before the shoot though?" the photographer, by now the name is Cho HyunHee asked. 
 
 
Zee continued to chuckle, "Apologies, it was very important. So we can't just cancel it," he said. "Right Yuji?" 
 
 
Yuji nodded his head in a curt manner, "It won't happen again, I assure you," he said dully, while rolling his eyes. 
 
 
"Anyway, we're already late enough, so please get us ready. Come Yuji, we must prepare ourselves." Zee said, turning around making his way towards where the stylist-noona's were calling him over to sit down. Yuji gave Cho HyunHee, the photographer another curt nod, as he stared at the members of TBH for a second then, "Hmph." As he turned around to sit next to Zee. 
 
 
"Okay that's it, let me at them." Juu hissed, about to pounce after them as Yen and Snow hold her back. 
 
 
"Juu, chill it." Yen said with a frown. 
 
 
"No, I'm with Chris- I mean Juu with this one hyung. Their way too cocky for their own good." Jae said, throwing her own set of glares. 
 
 
Yen shrugged, "I know they're a bunch of cocky bastards, but they're still our sunbae-nim's. So we gotta treat and respect them," she told her younger and pissed-off members. 
 
 
"Can I just punch one of them just once, please?" Devon asked, fluttering her eyelashes in a hopeful manner. 
 
 
Yen turned to her, "No." making her pout. 
 
 
Kay who was never good with criticism and being put under pressure just kept quiet. Hoping that the shoot would continue smoothly without any blood shed. 
 
 
"Who are they exactly?" Snow asked, still trying her best to hold Juu back from pouncing over the cocky duo. 
 
 
Apple was currently on her iPhone, searching the internet for any info about the cocky people they would be shooting with.  
 
 
"Well?" Kay spoke up, "Who are they?" she asked, in a soft voice. 
 
 
"Zaccahery Deschanel, who is popularly known as Zee. Age 21, coming from a Korean mom and British dad making him eurasian, he's a famous international model under Ford Models, who is famous around Europe." Apple narrowed down the facts. "The other one is Yuji Kohara, 19, Japanese, also a model under Ford Models, who is popular around Asia." 
 
 
There was silence, as they tried to absorb what they just found out. "Why are we even shooting with them?" Snow asked, breaking the silence. 
 
 
But before any member can answer, HyunHee called everyone over to where Zee and Yuji now sat like a pair of kings, as the members reluctantly dragged their feet towards them. 
 
 
"Calm down, okay? Don't let them get to you." Yen whispered under her breath as they made their way towards where the cocky duo sat, as the other members nodded their heads. 
 
 
When they arrived, TBH took a deep breath then gave a 90 degree bow, "Annyeonghaseyo we're The Black hole imnida, please guide us well," they greeted all together as HyunHee smiled at them, while Zee and Yuji shared looks then stared at them in amusement. 
 
 
"Well noobs, just watch and see how us pro's do it, 'kay?" 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
And that's it for part 1 out of 2 of the shooting proper chappie! 
 
So what cha guy's think?
 
And yea, I made some characters a minor, hope you don't mind. xDD
 
Drop by a comment, alrightie? :]