Teaser - Chapter #17 : An Eventful Night

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday, been acting lazy. xD 
 
So that's why I made this chapter extra long. :D
 
Just so you know, this chapter isn't edited so there might be a lot of errors. xD
 
The main image for this chapter is the TBH's kitchen. :)
 
Well, enjoy~ xDDD
 
 

- Teaser - Chapter # 17 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Everything seem surreal. 
 
 
First they were said to live in a rotting apartment building just to find it was a luxurious building inside. Next they found out that they would be having two more members which was no one other than the cocky duo. And now, all the girls were having a dilemma in living with the two guys. Their president sure has a way of making them suffer.
 
 
During the whole duration of the surprise/welcome party, the girls were lost in their own thoughts. They were having mixed feeling for the whole arragement. 
 
 
They were hoping that during their stay in their apartment they would be free from all the facade of being guys, and just be themselves. But with them having to live with two new members who happened to be guys, the idea just went down the drain.
 
 
"I'm getting a migraine." Jae mumbled under her breath, as she massaged her forehead.
 
 
It was already night time, while all the members were lazing around the living room. Chilling, mingling, and watching TV as they waited for their turn to bathe.
 
 
Juu who was sitting beside her shrugs, "It's cool unnie, you're not the only one having a bad day. Look," she said, gesturing to the other members who were really awkward around Zee and Yuji.
 
 
As the boys didn't seem to mind at all, as they continued talking with the other members like nothing's wrong.
 
 
Apple giggled beside them, "I think it's not that bad. Yea sure, we might be living with guys now. But they seem okay," she smiled at them. She has always been the most positive one in the bunch.
 
 
Devon frowned, "Unnie, the greeting 'we come in peace' doesn't cut it." 
 
 
"But, haven't you heard what President-nim say?" Kay spoke up. "It wasn't their fault why they acted like arrogant jerks. They were just doing as they were ordered."
 
 
"They were a part of the test," Apple pointed-out. "Actually, they were the test."
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
There was silence. 
 
 
"What did you just say?" Jae asked, blinking in disbelief. 
 
 
She must have heard wrong, did the president just say those two cocky a-hole's are gonna be their new members? Yea, she should have just heard wrong.
 
 
"I said, Zee and Yuji here are gonna be your new members." Chii smiled. "Surprise!" Chii cheered, while Yuji and Zee continued giving the others peace signs.
 
 
All the girls jaw-dropped, literally.
 
 
"Wh-what?!" Kay choked out.
 
 
"But I thought we would be debuting as a 7-member group?" Devon pointed-out.
 
 
"Why the sudden change?" Snow asked.
 
 
"And how come allkpop knows this, before we did?" Apple added.
 
 
"This isn't some cruel joke, right?" Juu said.
 
 
"Everything is real babies, and I decided to debut this group as a 9-member one. After all, the more the merrier, right?" Chii grinned. "And for allkpop knowing this before you did, well, that site is always updated so yea."
 
 
Yen kept quiet as she observed everything taking place before her. Somehow she had a feeling there was more to the cocky duo, than they come off as.
 
 
"So, Zee is officially the leader and main rapper? While Yuji's the other main vocalist, aside from Juu?" Yen narrowed down.
 
 
Chii nodded, "Yes, and I hope everyone would get along." 
 
 
Some members snorted under their breaths making MinHee raised an eyebrow at them which made them stop.
 
 
"As the president said, Zee and Yuji would be the new addition to the group. And I expect everyone would be civil with one another." MinHee said, giving every girl an icy look.
 
 
The girls shuddered, "Ne-neh."
 
 
MinHee nodded at them, and faced the new members who was just grinning, well mostly Zee. "The two of you, introduced yourselves."
 
 
"Hey, names Zee. I'm going to be the leader and main rapper. Let's have fun." Zee said, smirking at them.
 
 
"Yuji, the other main vocals." Yuji said simply, giving out a peace sign.
 
 
After their short introductions, there was again silence. But this time, it was broken when Chii spoke.
 
 
"Anyway, I just want everyone to know that you all pass in flying colors!" Chii added, clapping her hands merrily.
 
 
The other members raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean pass?" Juu asked.
 
 
"About the photoshoot! You were quite good in keeping your emotions in check." Chii smiled, at them. "I'm even surprise that everyone was able to stop themselves from killing these two." She said, gesturing towards Zee and Yuji.
 
 
"Tha-that was the test?" Apple asked, surprise.
 
 
"So they were just acting like jerks in purpose to get on our nerves?" Jae asked.
 
 
"Well damn," Devon said, face-palming.
 
 
Zee and Yuji just laughed, "Well sorry about getting under your skin kiddies. It was all President-nim's orders." Zee said, grinning.
 
 
"We're innocent." Yuji grinned, as he raised his hands up in surrender.
 
 
"Ya! You jerks completely fooled us!" Kay pouted, as she playfully hit them, mostly Yuji.
 
 
"So not cool," Snow commented.
 
 
"At least we pass, right?" Yen said, smiling while the others nodded.
 
 
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let the party begin!" Chii cheered, and with that the awkward party began.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"True, but still. They acted like such mean a-hole's to not hate them." Juu pouted.
 
 
Apple shrugs, "Well, we just have to get along. If not, I don't want to imagine what MinHee-sshi would do to us." As the others nodded in agreement.
 
 
"Bathroom's free." Yen called out, as she entered the living room while wiping her hair with a fluffy white towel, wearing a baggy shirt and sweatpants.
 
 
"Good, I'm next." Yuji announced, as he stood up from the couch and went inside the room where he shared with Yen and Zee, to grab the things he needed.
 
 
On hearing this, Zee blinked in confusion. "Ya! Yuji! I'm suppose to be next!" He called out, chasing after him inside the room to whine at him.
 
 
Yuji ignored Zee, as he slammed the bathroom door shut on his face, making Zee bang at the door, demanding Yuji to open up.
 
 
The other members blinked, "Well, that's, uhm, childish." Snow commented.
 
 
Jae laughed, "They're bickering on who get's to be able to wash first."
 
 
"I wouldn't call it bickering, more like Zee getting ignored and PWND." Devon said in amusement.
 
 
"I agree with Dee, he got totally PWND by Yuji." Yen smiled.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
10:49
 
 
Apple was already inside her room, where she shared with Juu and Jae. It had been more than three hours than her last snack, and now she's hungry. . .again.
 
 
At first she tried ignoring her hunger, but the more she ignored it the more unbearable it became. And thus, with a sigh she stood up from her bed and made her way towards the kitchen.
 
 
Passing by the living room, she found her other members watching TV of Running Man re-runs. It seems, no one was asleep just yet.
 
 
Entering the kitchen, she found her Jae-unnie there. Staring at the stove, like she was trying to solve a really hard math problem.
 
 
"Hey," Apple greeted her with a smile.
 
 
Jae look up and smiled, "Yo."
 
 
Apple just smiled, as she opened the fridge in search of any junk food. And found nothing, pouting slightly she closed it. And stared at her unnie, who was still staring at the stove.
 
 
Apple blinked, "What are you doing?"
 
 
"Figuring out on how to turn on the stove," Jae admitted.
 
 
"Oh, what are you gonna cook?" Apple grinned, happy that her unnie was planning on cooking something.
 
 
"Popcorn, the dongsaeng's requested for it." Jae smiled, as she twisted something and the stove came to life, when a tiny flame flickered.
 
 
Apple flinch when she heard what her unnie just said, "Pop-popcorn?" She squeaked.
 
 
Jae nodded, as she added some popcorn seeds on the pan and covered it. "Yea? Why?" Jae asked, glancing over Apple who seemed pale all a sudden. "You hate popcorn?"
 
 
Apple shook her head, "No, but I hate making it."
 
 
"Why? It's really easy, you just add the popcorn seeds on the pan and wait for it to pop." Jae said, in confusion. Everyone old enough, can make popcorn.
 
 
"I'm just afraid that it will pop on my face, that's all!" Apple defended.
 
 
Jae chuckled, "I assure you Lin, that will never happen." 
 
 
"If you say so," she shrugs and sats down on the counter and watches her unnie do her thing.
 
 
A few minutes later, the fire alarm sounded ten minutes after Jae had officially began cooking. 
 
 
"What is happening here?!" Devon asked, as she and the other members in the living room rushed towards the kitchen just to find Jae and Apple freaking out, trying to stop the fire. The place was a complete mess. And the pan where the popcorn was suppose to be, was currently on fire.
 
 
"OMG!!! Fire!!!" Snow and Kay screamed.
 
 
"Help us!!!" Apple yelled, as she and Jae tried throwing cup's of water at the raging fire.
 
 
Yen, Juu and Devon was in a state of shock. But then when they got over it, they helped Apple and Jae calming the fire with their cup's of water method.
 
 
"What the hell is the noise all abo-OMFG!" Yuji screamed, when he saw the fire.
 
 
Zee entered the kitchen and his eyes nearly popped-out of its sockets when he saw the mayhem, "HOLY !" Zee cried in outrage, as he grabbed the fire extinguisher. He quickly put the fire out and slowly turned his attention to the cowering boys behind him.
 
 
"What the bloody hell is the matter with you lot?!" He said, voice dripping in venom. "Who's the cause of this goddamn fire?" Zee demanded, and when no one spoke he flashed everyone a glare. "Answer me, damn it."
 
 
"I-it wa-was me." Jae spoke up, nervously. 
 
 
Zee narrowed his silver orbs towards her direction, "Do you want to burn the whole building down the in' ground?"
 
 
"N-no, I-I wa-was-"
 
 
"You what?" Zee raised an eyebrow, challenging Jae to speak up.
 
 
"Unni- I mean, Jae-hyung was just making popcorn but forgot to add some oil," Apple defended.
 
 
"Yea, why do you have to be so mean? It was just a tiny mistake." Juu frowned at him as the others nodded.
 
 
Zee crossed his arms under his chest, "So you are saying that this was just a tiny mistake?" He repeated, as the others nodded again. "Really? Well, tell me this. What will happen if this tiny mistake would cause us our home, careers and chance to be ever become an idol?"
 
 
No one answered him.
 
 
"I thought so," he sighed and massage his forehead. "Okay, let's just forget this even happen and clean up, okay?" Zee said, as the others nodded. "Good," he then faced Yuji and raised an eyebrow, "Yuji?"
 
 
"Yea?" he answered, who look up from where he was already cleaning.
 
 
"Please put a shirt on," Zee said, with amusement when he saw what Yuji had on.
 
 
Yuji furrowed his eyebrows and looked down and his eyes just grew on seeing that he was half-. But before he can react, someone else did.
 
 
"KYA!!! He's wearing a bra!" Devon screamed pointing a finger at Yuji.
 
 
All eyes were on Yuji, as the other members screamed as well. Zee just laughed, but stopped when Juu noticed him only having a towel wrapped around his body, as she started screaming and pointing at Zee. And thus mayhem broke again, for the second time that night.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"OMO! I just noticed something Minnie-ah!" Chii said in surprise, as he stared at her best friend who was across from him just going through some paper work they missed out for the day since they went to spend the entire afternoon having a welcoming party with TBH.
 
 
"About what ChiHoon?" MinHee asked, not even bothering to look up and face her annoying boss slash best friend.
 
 
"I think I forgot to tell the girls about Zee and Yuji's real gender." Chii said in deep thought.
 
 
MinHee narrowed her eyes at him, "You what?"
 
 
Chii raised both hands, "I swear, I didn't mean to!"
 
 
MinHee sighed, "Well, they'll naturally find out. The question is, when."
 
 
"I have this feeling that they would find out tonight," he grinned.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"Yo-you're gi-girls?!" Devon asked, as they started their mini-interrogation of their new members.
 
 
Zee and Yuji who were now fully dressed nodded their heads.
 
 
"How did that happen?" Jae asked.
 
 
Zee's lips quirk in amusement, "It's quite simple really. I was born a female, and so is Yuji."
 
 
"But aren't you two famous male models?" Kay spoke, in confusion.
 
 
"You can't be female! That is just absurd." Apple said, she would never admit that she developed a tiny crush on a cocky guy, just to find out that certain person was female. That was just wrong.
 
 
"Sorry to break it to you hun, but sadly I have all the parts a girl can get." Zee said, gesturing to her chest and down below.
 
 
Snow and Juu wrinkle their nose in disgust, "Ew."
 
 
Yuji raised her eyebrows at everyone, "Why is it that everyone's so surprise that we're girls? Isn't this group suppose to be girls hiding their real gender? So isn't it a given, that Zee and I would be one as well?"
 
 
"We're just taken aback that's all." Yen admitted.
 
 
"So, are you like, uhm, biual in real life?" Juu asked, she doesn't have any problem with biuals, but living with one would be kinda awkward for her part.
 
 
Zee shook her head, "Nah, I'm actually straight. It's just President-nim asked me to play that kind of role. And since it sounds fun, so why not." She grinned.
 
 
The other members sighed in relief, glad that everyone was female. And with that, it seems earlier's mayhem and awkwardness vanish as all nine of them were able to have peaceful conversation with themselves. Talking about and wondering what the president has in mind for their future project.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
MinHee was just checking out every members profiles. Reading them, and taking note important facts about them. Before she only had seven, and now they were nine. 
 
 
"Oh, you're checking their profiles? I suggest you read Zee's fabricated info. It's quite ironic." Chii smiled, as he helped himself with the other members profile just the heck of it, and to stall from finishing his paper work.
 
 
Zoey Kamille Le Feuvre Kwon - AKA Zee, Main Rapper and Leader, TBH's very own Delectable Male Specimen.
 
 
_zee-1.jpg
 
 
MinHee read what Zee wrote on her fabricated background and was just able to raise an eyebrow. "Grew up in an average family and was raised by his mother, grandma and  grew up with three older sister and a younger sister? Which was no wonder why he became biual." MinHee summarized.
 
 
Chii chuckled, "Keep reading, it gets even more dramatic."
 
 
MinHee nodded and continued, "He grew up not knowing his real father and the only thing he knew was that he was a Korean business man who was only there in London for a business trip where he practically his mother?! What exactly is this?"
 
 
"That is Zee's fabricated info, funny isn't it?" Chii smiled.
 
 
"She is twisting so much facts if you ask me," MinHee shook her head. After all, Zoey grew up in a well-off family with loving parents, and the only sibling she has is an older twin brother. Not four sisters.
 
 
"It's fun like that," Chii agrued lightly, "But at least the others fabricated info's aren't way melodramatic as Zoey's."
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Check out Snow's, it's quite simple but realistic at the same time." Chii said, with a smile.
 
 
MinHee got Snow's profille and opened it.
 
 
Han SaeRin - AKA Snow, Lead Vocals, TBH's very own Quiet Weirdo.
 
 
_snow-1.jpg
 
 
"Was discovered in an audition and trained. Family background, parent's owned a cafe in Busan and then she went to live with her grandparents to learn Korean better." MinHee read, "Quite generic that doesn't pique the interest of anyone really."
 
 
"True, but at least it's realistic in a sense." Chii said.
 
 
MinHee nodded, "And yet in reality she always failed because of skin problems, and her lack of  confidence and dance skills."
 
 
"But you have to admit Minnie-ah, you were surprise when she grabbed the mic and sang her heart out." Chii smirked.
 
 
MinHee smiled a little, "Of course, who would have known that a timid girl like her was capable of blowing the judges away," she gave out a little laugh at the memory of Snow's audition, as she placed her profile down and got another one.
 
 
Opening it, she let out a small smile. It was Yuji's.
 
 
Shirai Naoyuki - AKA Yuji, Main Vocals, TBH's very own Shadow Prince.
 
 
_yuji-1.jpg
 
 
MinHee had to admit, it was weird where they found Nao. They actually found her in a comedy bar where she said, her friends brought her there.
 
 
And why MinHee was even there in the first place? Well, it was because of Chii of course. The idiot just randomly wanted to go to some comedy bar to pass some time, and avoid finishing his paper work, again.
 
 
"Minnie-ah?"
 
 
"What now, ChiHoon?" 
 
 
"I just had this fabulous idea about their debut stage, " he grinned.
 
 
MinHee look up, "And what is it?"
 
 
He just grinned in reply, "It's a secret for now, but I assure you. If they want to debut smoothly, they have to under go pain." 
 
 
"Somehow, I'm starting to feel sorry for them." MinHee said, shaking her head. Wondering what crazy idea's Chii has planned for TBH's future.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
So how was it? :D
 
Yea, this might be a boring chappie. But oh well.
 
Anyway, I have a little assignment for all my beloved applicants. xD
 
Can you please answer these questions? 
 
 
[click the link which is the word in a red font]
 
I would be needing them, so that I could better grasp your characters. :)
 
And oh, before I forget again, congratulations to d_DemureDiva && Azrael-wings for getting chosen. xD
 
They own the cocky duo, Zee && Yuji. ;D
 
Don't forget to comment now. ;D