Teaser - Chapter #12 - Late.

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

Sorry for not being able to update yesterday, been busy.

So I tried writing a quick chapter, hope this chapter is alright. >.<
 
Anyway, I would be writing the members of TBH in 'she-form' when their dealing with people knowing their real gender.
 
Then in 'he-form' when people don't.
 
 

- Teaser - Chapter # 12 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
7:49 
 
 
That was the current time, and by exactly 8 AM the van would arrive to pick them up. But the only problem was, there was only one member from TBH sitting in one of the couches in the lobby, all alone ever since the clock strike 7 AM. 
 
 
Who might this early riser be?  
 
 
Well it was none other than TBH Center Face, Ahn YenHee or popularly known by her boy name and stagename Yen. 
 
 
"Okay, what am I even doing here?" she thought, looking around the lobby to where she and the other trainee's under MP.Studios shared, to find no one except the lone janitor mopping the floor. Yen gave him a polite smile and bow, as he smiled in reply.  
 
 
She had been living here for six and a half years now, so it was like her second home. She knew everyone and anyone in the dorm, being the friendly person she is. But even how much she would miss the dorm she came accustomed with, she was excited to finally move into a new one where she would be sharing with her fellow members of TBH. 
 
 
Yen check the wall clock again, and now it read 7:53 
 
 
"If the others don't come down, we're gonna be late for our first ever photoshoot," she mumbled under her breath in worry as she stood up, deciding to go fetch them in their individual rooms just to stop midway. "But I don't know their room numbers," she said, pouting and sat back down with a slight frown. 
 
 
The President of Morbid Production Studios Moon Chii-Ree, never once made an effort in gathering all TBH members so that they would get to know each other. Each member only knew them by face and name because of what was posted in allkpop.  
 
 
So it was only natural for Yen to not know their room numbers. A full minute passed by again and this time, she heard the elevator 'ding' meaning someone just arrived. 
 
 
Looking over to where the elevator was located, Yen saw two figures emerge. A guy who had milky skin and nicely styled straight brown hair along with chocolate brown eyes. He had a decent height and a slim figure. He had an indifferent face on, but gave Yen a friendly smile when their eyes made contact. 
 
 
The other one walking beside the brunette was shorter than him by a few centimeters. Wearing baggy clothes and some gekko, thick-framed glasses over his silver orbs. Platinum blonde hair was styled in spikes as he made his way towards Yen in a lazy yet confident swag kinda way. 
 
 
Yen blink a few times then gave out a big smile when she realized that the two who just went out the elevator were her fellow members. And there she thought they were good-looking guys. 
 
 
"Morning," Yen greeted them as soon as they arrive. 
 
 
The brunette smiled at her, which somehow lifted her entire face. "Morning, Yen right? The Center Face slash Speaker?"  
 
 
Yen nodded her head, "And you must be. . .Jae?" she asked in uncertainty. "Sorry, I'm not really good with names," she gave her an apologetic smile. 
 
 
The brunette who was none other than Jae, wave her hand. "Nah it's alright, and yea my stagename is Jae, but my real name is Park MiYoung," she grinned. "TBH's Jack of All Trades, and this one beside me is Kika. But her stagename is Kay," she said, gesturing to the blonde kid next to her who had been quiet ever since the ordeal. 
 
 
"Bang Kika, but as Miyo-unnie already said I go by Kay, TBH's Lead Dancer. Nice meeting you Yen-unnie," she said with a shy smile and bowed. 
 
 
How Kika acts now kinda took Yen by surprise, she sorta thought that Kika was the confident type, not the quiet-shy type like this. 
 
 
"So, how long have you been waiting down here?" Miyo asked, plopping a seat next to Yen as Kika meekly followed. 
 
 
"I've been here since seven."  
 
 
Miyo and Kika stared at her in surprise, "Whoa, that long huh?" Miyo said, with a grin. 
 
 
Yen shrugs, "You have no idea." 
 
 
"It's almost 8 and the others aren't here yet." Kika joined in the conversation, "I hear that our manager would be picking us up."  
 
 
Yen nodded, "Yea, and I also heard from rumor's that our manager is a tad scary."  
 
 
"I hear it's Lee MinHee, you know, the one that the President always spends her free-time with." Miyo said. "She was the one who told us about the up's and down's of today's schedule. She was pretty but scary, mind you."  
 
 
"I just hope the other members would come down before manager-sshi arrives, she sounds intimidating, I don't want to end up on her bad side." Kika said, in a soft voice, she was usually the playful, troublemaking and hyper-type. But there is just something about meeting new people that makes her shy away, and not to mention the thought of being on Lee MinHee's bad side was nerve-wrecking. 
 
 
"Well, we have two minutes and a half to see if we'll get into her bad side or not." Miyo said, gesturing to the wall clock which now read 7:58. 
 
 
As the clock continued to tick, all three members who were in the lobby grew nervous as the time grew nearer to 8. And when it finally reached the designated time, they didn't see any signs of any member coming down as to Yen, Kika and Miyo lost all hope. 
 
 
'Ding' 
 
 
All three pairs of eyes, shoot towards the elevator and just on cue there came out four people who looked like they were being rushed and was out of breath. Standing up and giving short nods of greetings, all seven members rushed out the double doors of the dorm with the time of 8:02. 
 
 
Outside they saw a sleek white, possibly even brand new Mercedes Benz Vito nicely parked in front of the dorm. Along with their manager, Lee MinHee who was dressed in a fashionable corporate attire. Chestnut brown hair was tyed in a bun, while a few strands of hair beautifully frame her oval face. She was obviously a beauty, too bad she had such a scary personality. 
 
 
"Good Morni-" 
 
 
"Late," was the first and only word that came from Lee MinHee's mouth. She narrowed her lovely navy green orbs at all seven members, her lips in a thin line. Irritation present in her facial features, while the members bowed their heads meekly. Afraid on what would happen next. 
 
 
A full minute pass without a word being said in either parties, as MinHee continued boaring them with the scrutiny of her heated gaze. "Explain," she nodded her head towards Yen, who step up. 
 
 
She was TBH's speaker, of course MinHee would ask her of all people. She thought in slight disappointment. She then stared at MinHee straight in the eye, "All of us had a hard time waking up, and being the oldest I want to apologize. I promise you it won't happen again," she said giving MinHee a 90 degree bow while the others quickly followed suit while saying, "We're sorry." 
 
 
MinHee's scrutinizing stare didn't disappear, she just gave everyone a curt nod, "Fine, I would let you off this one time with a first and final warning," she said making everyone smile and sigh in relief, "But, I want you to know I don't tolerate tardiness, ever. And if this would happen again, I won't hesitate to punish everyone, whether it's only one member who's late or at fault. All of you are going to be equally punish as a group, understand?" MinHee said, emphasizing each word as if embedding her words into everyone's head, while the girls nodded their heads animatedly. "Good, get inside the van we are already running late," she said, walking away with her heels clicking on the stone pavement as she went to the driver's side. It seems she was the one who drove her way here.  
 
 
When MinHee turned away, every member let out sighs of relief that they were able to get away with a first yet final warning. 
 
 
"That's it, I'm buying five alarm clocks if that's the only way to get me up on time," a short girl with a babyface, who is standing proudly in 164cm, mumbled under her breath as she got in the van. 
 
 
Another girl who had light brown hair with bangs and highlights. With big innocent brown eyes that are adorable, like Puss In Boots, grin as she followed the mumbling girl in the van. "And yet you'll forget about that later on, Lin-unnie," she slightly teased, the said mumbling girl. 
 
 
Lin, whose stagename is Apple, narrowed her gaze at the teasing girl who was taller than her for two centimeters, which was now sitting beside her. "Shut up Christy, you're suppose to be a maknae. You don't tease your unnie's like that," she said, playfully hitting her on the shouder. 
 
 
Christy who goes with the stagename Juu just laughed at her unnie's childish attempt of revenge, "Whatever," she said rolling her eyes. 
 
 
"Sorry if we drag you into this, unnie," a short girl with short redish hair and hazel eyes apologized shyly as she scratched her head in embarrassment. 
 
 
Yen smiled at her, "No worries dongsaeng, we're a team. We're supposed to help each other out," she said, petting her head. "By the way, what's your name?" she asked, titling her head slightly. 
 
 
The red-head slightly blush, "Han SaeRin, but you can just call me Snow. That's gonna be my stagename anyway," she said with a smile, happy that she might have made a friend. 
 
 
Yen nodded, "Snow it is then, I'm Ahn YenHee, but you can just call me Yen-hyung," she said with a grin. 
 
 
Snow look at Yen for a second in confusion while Yen just chuckled, "You know, because we're gonna be dressing up as guys and all." 
 
 
Snow blinked and finally registered that little fact, "Oh-OH! Okay then hyung," she said beaming. 
 
 
"Oh! So I should call you hyung too!" A black haired girl, who definitely looks like a boy flash both of them a grin. "I'm Devona Alexes Lee, but I go as Devon or you could just call me Dee," she introduced herself in one breath. 
 
 
Yen and Snow blinked at the cheeky looking girl who just gave them both a peace sign in return. "How old are you exactly, Dee?" Snow asked. 
 
 
"Well I'm 16 internationally, but 17 in Korean age. I was born in 1994, and an October baby," she grinned. 
 
 
Snow gasped, "You're my dongsaeng then."  
 
 
"Whoa, you're older than me?" Devon asked in surprise. "No offense or anything, but I thought you might be younger than me." 
 
 
Snow let out a laugh for the first time that day, "Aniyo, I'm born in 1992, and a December baby," she smiled. 
 
 
"Oh cool! I get to call you hyung then!" Devon said, grinning. 
 
 
"I would like that." Snow nodded. 
 
 
"Did I just hear someone said 92?" a voice joined in the conversation. Snow and Devon looked behind them to find Kay grinning at both of them. 
 
 
"92?" Devon and Snow asked. 
 
 
Kay smiled, "Yep, and born in April so that means both of you can call me hyung," she gave them a teasing grin. Kay's playfulness finally emerging in the crowd, while the three of them started talking. 
 
 
Yen smiled and just leaned back on her seat, happy that everyone is slowly getting to know each other. There were actually three rows of seats in the van, in the front just behind the driver seat where MinHee was busy driving; Apple and Juu were busy talking about the latest gossips in allkpop where the two were checking on Apple's iPhone, in the middle there sat Snow, Devon and Kay who was sitting up front but transferred to sit next to them. All three of them were talking about random things ranging from fashion down to food, and lastly on the back row where the 91 liners, Jae and Yen sat just staring at the younger members. 
 
 
"I wonder if everything would run smoothly later." Jae spoke, as her eyes stared at the other members. 
 
 
Yen nodded her head, "Yea, I don't want this to be our first and the last schedule."
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
Yea, not really exciting but at least I updated right?
 
I hope I was able to express your character's well. 
 
And if I didn't just let me know. :)
 
And I assure you, the next chapter would be taken in TBH's shooting proper. :D
 
Please drop a comment. xD