Teaser - Chapter #16 - TBH New Members Revealed!

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

 

This isn't really a long-ish update. But oh well. xD

Please drop by some comments. XDDD

 

- Teaser - Chapter # 16 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Earlier, Morbid Productions Studios declared that The Black Hole would be adding two more members. There were speculations that the two new members of TBH are rumored to be a well-known public figures internationally.
 
 
There have been hints of the two new members on who they are. Although no exact detail and information of their new members were revealed to the public. 
 
 
However despite the non-disclosure, most fans had already id them to be infamous models from Ford Models. And just this afternoon, the newest additions has been unveiled to the public.
 
 
The first new member, who is now the eight one in the group is, The Black Hole's 2nd Main Vocals - TBH's very own Shadow Prince, Yuji
 
 
_yuji.jpg
 
Name : Yuji
 
Age : 19
 
Birthdate : February 29, 1992
 
Ethnicity : Japanese
 
Height : 159 cm
 
Weight : 54 kg
 
Blood Type : AB
 
 
Yuji’s interests in music and dancing began at a young age, and it’s reported that he underwent rigorous training to cultivate the talents for both a singing and dancing career. 
 
 
He was scouted during a fashion show in Milan, for his good-looks and style. Yuji was suppose to debut as an actor under MP.Studios, but when he requested the President Moon Chii-Ree about wanting to be an idol, she requested him to sing.
 
 
"And when I heard his voice, I was mesmerize by it." The President stated. "Which made me allow him to train his vocal chords and dancing skills."
 
 
MP.Studios stated, "Yuji is a health enthusiast. He’s an impressive member with talent in both singing and dancing. Yuji’s masculine and a bit on the quiet side, but has a charming smile that captures the hearts of women."
 
 
Yuji's only 19 years old, but he reportedly carries an air of maturity that stands out from his peers. He may seem indifferent most of the time, but in reality he's just a worry-wart.
 
 
Next one is the ninth and hopefully the last member. The Black Hole's Leader and Main Rapper - TBH's very own Delectable Male Specimen, Zee.
 
 
_zee.jpg
 
Name : Zee
 
Age : 21
 
Birthdate : February 14, 1990
 
Ethnicity : Korean-British
 
Height : 171 cm
 
Weight : 55 kg
 
Blood Type : O
 
 
Named ‘Zee‘, TBH's 2nd newest member and official Leader/Main Rapper. He's a professional model under Ford Models agency along with Yuji. He is openly biual, the first in the Kpop industry. Zee is armed with his awesome pick up lines, his y half-smirk half-smiles and awe-inspiring rap skills. 
 
 
A representative from MP.Studios commented, "Zee is not only a talented dancer and vocalist, but he’s also a brilliant rapper and composer. He’ll be the main rapper and leader of the group so we hope you look forward to it."
 
 
Zee was selected for his tall height of 171 cm, handsome looks, impressive rapping talent, vocal chords and dancing skills. He's an all rounder, but he's more confident in his rap skills.
 
 
MP.Studios' President stated, "Zee is always smiling and having fun, so he makes people feel happy and comfortable around him. He's playful, confident, determined, opinionated, adaptable and responsible. He can be childish, but turns serious when he performs, though, which is why he’s the member that we all feel deserves to be the Leader."
 
 
Representatives of MP.Studios stated, "Zee and Yuji were suppose to debut under another group, but the President decided to let them debut under TBH instead. Saying that the two new members who will be joining, would be a fresh addition to the group. The more, the merrier is what MCR always says."
 
 
Followers commented, "I think MP.Studios is raising really talented idols," "Now that the new two members have been revealed, I’m wondering when their debut stage would be," "MCR really has a lot of surprises up her sleeve, I wonder what will happen next." 
 
 
Indeed, Moon Chii-Ree definitely has a lot of tricks up her sleeves. But how many surprises does she exactly have in stored for all of us?
 
 
Well, just keep updated here in allkpop!
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
The two new members has been revealed! xDDD
 
And they are none other than the two cocky a-holes! xD
 
OMO! Would hell break loose?! :O
 
But aren't the two of them just HOTT?! *drools*
 
Don't forget to comment now. ;D