Chapter # o5 - Bed Bugs

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.
 

Hello everyone! Yesh, I'm updating this after a long time so that you'll know that I'm still alive and kicking. :3 Hope I didn't loss 

And for the pole, from the last chapter the winner is *drum roll* Hello Baby && MTV Match Up.

LOLOLOL There is a tie, so I'll be doing both of them. :3 Hope you won't mind. XD

So yea, hope you'll enjoy this new update. xD

 

- Chapter # o5 -
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"This room is a closet!" Zee whined, extending her arms out and taking a spin in the center of the room as if trying to see if she could brush the walls with her fingers.
 
 
"It's just a bit smaller than what you're used to," Apple placated her.
 
 
"Move, I need to pee!" Juu hissed, as she elbowed Zee out of her way, running towards the bathroom.
 
 
"Ya! That hurts!" Zee yelled, nursing her aching ribs where Juu elbowed her.
 
 
"OMFG! A cockroach just scattered up the walls when I hit the light!" Juu yelped from the bathroom.
 
 
Yen shivered, but smiled bravely, "It's just a bug." Note to self : Do not take a shower tonight.
 
 
"Why is it that this room seems like it's rotting?" Yuji commented, with pursed lips when she noticed the peeling wallpaer and yellow-ish curtains and stained carpteded floor.
 
 
"There's only two beds and no chairs as far as I can see," Kay stated blandly, scratching her chin.
 
 
"WHAT?" Apple spun around, following where Kay's voice was which was further into the room. 
 
 
"What the hell? Every room should have at least a couple of chairs and an extra mattress! One extra mattress!" Devon screamed in fury.
 
 
"Jeez, don't be such a drama queen. We'll just sleep together," Zee slung an arm over Apple and Devon's shoulders. "Yuji and the rest can take the floor."
 
 
Yuji clapped a hand on the back of Zee's neck and snarled, "What did you say?"
 
 
"I said we should all draw straws to be equal and fair," Zee smiled widely.
 
 
"That's better." Yuji nodded, as she went to Yen who began cutting some straws.
 
 
Apple observed the room and spotted Yen, Yuji and Kay cutting the straws. This made her furrow her eyebrows. 'Oh lookie here, the motel has cups and straws, but no extra armchairs or a spare bed or spare mattress. Just lovely,' she thought in sarcasm, slightly annoyed with that little fact.
 
 
Snow ran her hand on the bed and slightly frowned, 'Sleep in this dusty furniture?' she thought. She then shifted her eyes at the hard, stained carpeting on the floor and sighed. Even though it isn't exactly appealing, she didn't really have no choice. It was either the dusty bed or the stained carpeted floor. "Alright, you guys draw straws for the bed. I'll take the floor."
 
 
"Why?" The others asked.
 
 
Snow started to play the ends of her sleeves, starting to get uncomfortable with the way her other groupmates staring at her. "It's really okay. I mean, I heard sleeping on the floor can actually be, uh, better for your back than a lumpy bed."
 
 
"Bull. No." Zee disagreed.
 
 
"Rin, I think the lumpy bed is better than the stained floor. Trust me," Yen smiled.
 
 
"And not to mention you would be sleeping with the roaches," Kay mumbled, clearly hating the idea.
 
 
"But –" 
 
 
Apple shook her head, "Nope."
 
 
"I –"
 
 
"No is no, Rin." Jae said, giving her a look.
 
 
"Why?" Snow nearly screamed with frustration.
 
 
"Yea, why?" Devon frowned. "If Honny back's-out, it gives us bed-sleeping-hopeful's a better chance in getting to sleep in the bed."
 
 
"Not to sound mean or anything but Dee does have a point. Why force Rin-unnie to join in if she chooses to sleep on the floor?" Juu raised an eyebrow. 
 
 
Yuji stared at the maknae's with those emotionless purple orbs of hers again. "Because it's not fair. Now shut up and let me explain the rules."
 
 
"Damn you and your stupid fairness," Juu, Devon and Snow thought at the same time. But they stayed quiet just in case Yuji decides to throw them the nearest room decoration.
 
 
"Okay, there are four long ones and five short ones. Long equals the beds, short ones for the floor. Got it? Now choose." Yuji instructed.
 
 
Juu chose first and got the floor. She groaned loudly. "Great, sleeping with the roaches. Just peachy."
 
 
"Unless you want to take the tub with the roach you frightened off?" Devon suggested with a smirk. Juu gave her the middle finger. Badass maknae, anyone? 8]
 
 
Yen was up next and smiled, "Long straw."
 
 
The others frowned, "Why are you so lucky with these games?" Jae asked bitter, since she got the floor.
 
 
"Monie is just naturally lucky, Miyo-unnie." Devon smirked but was just able to curse when she got the short straw. 
 
 
Juu wrapped an arm over Devon's shoulder with a grin, "Seems like we would be sleeping with the roaches together fellow maknae." Devon roughly push Juu away making the latter laugh.
 
 
"OH YEA BABY! Long straw!" Apple cheered, as she dived on the bed.
 
 
"Seems like Yen and Apple will be occupying the first bed," Yuji noted as the others groaned.
 
 
Kay stepped up next and with close eyes, she chanted 'Long straw, long straw, long straw' over and over her head. When she pulled out one, opened her eyes, she felt like crying. Short straw. " my life."
 
 
"And welcome to the dark side," Juu and Devon grinned evilly, as they patted the spot next to them on the floor and with a sigh, Kay took her place next to them.
 
 
Snow went next and taking a deep breath, she grasped one and pulled. A long one. Her heart sank. And chaos ensued.
 
 
"OMG! Rin-unnie! Let's trade!" Devon was the first to react among the others.
 
 
"Ya! No fair!" Juu screamed, as she quickly stood up.
 
 
"No Rin, trade with me!" Kay cried-out.
 
 
Jae just rolled her eyes, "Ya, you're scaring Rin," she lightly scolded but they ignored her.
 
 
"There wouldn't be any trading." Yuji spoke firmly, making the maknae's and Kay retreat back to their rightful places, which was sadly the grimy carpeted floor.
 
 
Zee then waggled her eyebrows at Snow. "Wish me luck," she reached her hand out and grab the first straw she saw.
 
 
Yuji tensed upon realizing it was gonna be either her or Zee taking the floor or the bed. "I'd go to hell sooner than I'll let you sleep on the bed instead of the floor!" Yuji thought as her fingers tightened on the straws. 
 
 
Zee struggled with all her might, but couldn't seem to yank out the straw. "Ya! Nao, stop playing. Let go!" The purple-eyed girl loosened her grip reluctantly and out flew . . . a short straw.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
 
MinHee narrowed her eyes towards Chii, watching his every move. Ever since this morning he has acted funny. He was all jumpy and smiles. Like he has done something wrong and was obviously hiding something from her. 
 
 
And why did Chii think it was a good idea to whisper heatedly at his smart phone, scolding at someone? If he didn't want her to be concern and know about it so badly, why do that?
 
 
"What do you mean they haven't arrive yet? It's been hours since they left! They should have gotten there before lunch time!" Chii whispered heatedly. 
 
 
There was a pause as he listened to the other line. "Ya! What do you mean you can't contact them?" Chii hissed angrily. "BWOH? Out of range?! Ya! Try again! I'll call you back later, and I expect good news," and he hung-up as he breath out in frustration and leaned on his chair massaging his temples.
 
 
MinHee raised an eyebrow. "Chii," she began, making him jump slightly on his chair and stare at her with wide eyes, clearly nervous of something.
 
 
Something's fishy.
 
 
"Ne-neh, Minnie-ah?" He said with a forced smile, making him look constipated.
 
 
"Is something wrong?" MinHee asked, slowly.
 
 
There was a pause before Chii broke-out into a big smile. "Of course everything's fine! Why wouldn't it right? Christmas is nearing, my babies are safe inside their dorms sleeping. Not outside, who have gone missing because of this wretched snow storm," he laughed but stopped when he notice MinHee giving him a hard glare.
 
 
"Chii, spill. What have you done this time?" MinHee spoke slowly, every word she utters grew colder by the second.
 
 
Chii swallowed hard. "Nothing?"
 
 
MinHee glares. Chii whimpers.
 
 
"I decided to let them go on a Mountain Training with Kyu and JaeHye! And by going there, I decided for Zee to lead the pack for leadership training! I didn't know they would be lost because of a snow storm! The weather man said that there wouldn't be any in-coming storms for the week, but suddenly it appears! I swear, I didn't mean to put them in danger! Please don't kill me!" Chii wailed.
 
 
Alarm bells were ringing as MinHee stared at Chii with wide-eyes. 
 
 
"Minnie-ah," he sniffed, feeling guilty.
 
 
MinHee snapped out of her reverie and shot him an unreadable look. "I think we should inform the police about this."
 
 
"But if we do that, the media will have a field day! It would harm our company's reputation for not taking care of our artist!" Chii pointed out.
 
 
"Then what the hell do you expect me to do?" MinHee screamed in anger. "The kids are missing, and we can't contact them!" MinHee snapped. "If only you weren't stupid enough to think of a MT at this kind of weather!"
 
 
"I didn't know! And I'm sorry!" 
 
 
"Chii, apologies don't help. If you must know, this isn't fun and games anymore. The kids are missing, we have to contact the police and ask for a search party." MinHee sighed, trying to calm down as she made her way to the phone.
 
 
But before she could grab it, the phone rang. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
 
"Yoboseoyo?"
 
 
Zee's eyes widen on hearing the voice from the other line. As she then threw her members a look of alarm, "It's Minnie-sshi," she hissed under her breath while covering the phone.
 
 
"OMO! What now?" Kay asked, frightened.
 
 
"Wait, why should we be afraid? We didn't do anything wrong," Jae frowned.
 
 
The others nodded their heads in agreement, relaxing a bit. But Zee still refused to be calm, not until she passes the phone to someone else and let them explain the group's dilemma to their scary manager. And the lucky person being chosen was none other Yen.
 
 
"Why me?" Yen asked, refusing to accept the phone.
 
 
"Because you're the group's speaker, that's your job." Zee grinned, as the others nodded.
 
 
With a groan, Yen took the phone off Zee's hand. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
 
"Yoboseoyo?" MinHee repeated. "Yo. Bo. Se. O. Yo?" She asked again, this time, adding a one second interval after each word.
 
 
"Uhm, yoboseoyo? Manager Min-sshi?"
 
 
"Yen is that you?"
 
 
"Ne-neh."
 
 
MinHee calmed down, relieve to hear Yen's voice over the phone. "What happen? Where are you?  Is everyone fine? You guys aren't hurt, right? Are you all together? Why are you just contacting us now? Ya, speak up."
 
 
"Neh, everyone's fine. We just pulled in some small motel, since it was getting hard for us to drive our way to the MT site. We're all together and safe, and for just contacting you now, we're sorry. Our mobile phone's are out of range. And we just used the front-desks phone."  Yen explained from the other line.
 

 

"That's good to hear." MinHee breath out. "What is the name of the place you are staying?"
 
 
There was a pause while there was some muffle sounds from the other line, "It's called Bingo's Motel."
 
 
"Okay, then." MinHee said, writing the name down. "Well have a good rest, I'll be sending a van to pick you guys up by tomorrow. So goodnight and take care."
 
 
"Neh, goodnight as well Min-sshi," Yen said and with that she hang-up.
 
 
"Well? Are they safe?" Chii asked, staring at MinHee in worry.
 
 
MinHee nodded her head, "Yes they're fine. I'll be requesting for a van tomorrow to pick them up and bring them back here."
 
 
Chii frowned, "Huh? What will happen to their MT then?"
 
 
"It is obviously cancelled because of the weather," MinHee pointed-out.
 
 
"But they were so looking forward to it," Chii pouted.
 
 
"Safety comes first Chii, you know that."
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"Come now kids, time to sleep we still have a big day tomorrow," Yen clapped her hands, trying to catch everyone's attention.
 
 
Juu snorted, "Like we can sleep in the floor."
 
 
Devon nodded her head in agreement, "Yea, I rather stay all night than sleep with the roaches."
 
 
"Really guys? It isn't that bad," Apple tried to console them.
 
 
Juu shot her a glare. "You don't mean that, one bit!" 
 
 
"Yea just shut up, you get to sleep on the bed!" Devon frowned.
 
 
Apple grinned, "True, well. Good luck sleeping with the roaches guys. Night."
 
 
"Damn, can't sleep with you tonight, Snow, but perhaps, there will be a next time. In the meantime, I'll have Jae-Jae as my consolation prize," Zee smiled.
 
 
Jae glowered at her, "You sleep on one side of the room and I'll sleep on the other. Come over to my side and I will kill you."
 
 
"Which side do you prefer?" Yuji asked. Snow shrugged, embarrassed. "Um, how about I take the right then?" Snow shrugged again. "Okay, do you want two pillows or one?" Snow shrugged. "Comforter down or up?" Shrug. "How about –"
 
 
"Will you just sleep already?" Kay screamed, getting cranky because she wanted to sleep. And her getting to sleep on the floor wasn't helping her uplift her mood. "God, this isn't some sacred ritual, you know."
 
 
Snow slipped underneath the covers hurriedly and to her side. Yuji climbed in on the other side and after switching off the lamp, she settled onto her left side. 
 
 
"Good night, guys."
 
 
"Night."
 
 
"Good night, my dear lovely Snow-oppa that I love oh-so much. Sleep well, and dream of me. Don't let the bed bugs bite," Zee called out.
 
 
"Yeah, yeah, she wishes you a good night too, Zee." Yen sighed. 
 
 
"But if I were you unnie, I'd be the one who'd worry about bugs." Apple chuckled.
 
 
"Gee, I love you too, Ducky." Zee replied bitterly, making the other members laugh. 
 
 
"Really guys? Can we shut up and sleep now?" Kay sighed.
 
 
After a few more shifting and awkward bumping of feet, some bickering here and there, a sudden pillow war, and a long scolding for them to shut up, all the girls finally settled down as they drifted off to sleep with the background accompaniment of distinctive snores.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
So what cha think? xD Yea, I know. Not really much.
 
But I'll try updating as fast as I can now.
 
It's summer here in my side of the globe~ XD
 
Hope you guys are still supporting this story even though I don't update that much often the past few months.
 
So yea, comments? Puh-lease? :3