Chapter # o2 - TBH's First Outing.

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

Whoa! Their debut date is already tomorrow! O.O That's fast. xD
 
I was so busy with first life/real life that I didn't even realize it.
 
Sorry for not updating for soooo loooonnggg. =/ 
 
But hope you would enjoy this chappie. xD
 
 
- Chapter # o2 -
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 

Full audio and choreography of TBH's Debut Song released!

 

17025 Views
111880 Comments

  • this Story

 
 
K-Pop fans around the globe are rejoicing over the fact that Morbid Production Studios' have finally released the full audio of BOMB BOMB BOMB, which is going to be The Black Hole's debut song.
 
 
After almost a month of no news whatsoever from the upcoming rookie group, fans everywhere were starting to freak out, checking in all possible sites for any news from the group and what their song would sound like.
 
 
And now, just this morning the full audio and choreography has finally been revealed to the general public. TBH's first single [BOMB BOMB BOMB], has a strong beat to it, expressing a new generation's attitude towards outside pressure and discrimination. 
 
 
The lyrics that entailed the song are said to have been written by Moon Chii-Ree, the President of MP.Studios, herself. And with the help of MP.Studios' renowned makeup artist Sung JaeHye, TBH comes out with an image that brings out their striking, yet handsome exteriors.
 
 
Their album, "Evolution", is set to release on on the 29th, it comes with 7 tracks of various genres and with the title track "BOMB BOMB BOMB". A lot of money, time, energy, talent, sweat and perhaps even blood was poured into creating the album, including the hiring of Black and White's explosion team and getting the chereography created by Terry Lin, who has choreographed numerous members for other famous artistes.
 
 
The album os now ready for preorder on iTunes and YesAsia.
 
 
So, do you think TBH would make a successful debut with this song? You be the judge and check out their song and dance choreography now :
 
 
TBH's BOMB BOMB BOMB full audio :
 
 
TBH's BOMB BOMB BOMB choreography with only 5 members :
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"I can't believe it that they uploaded the dance choreography video without me in it!" Apple whined.
 
 
Juu nodded, "Yea, just because we were in school during the actual recording of it doesn't mean they can upload it without us!" 
 
 
"This is a conspiracy!" Devon yelled. "Don't you think honnie?" Devon pouted, as she stared at Snow.
 
 
Snow blinked and stared at her ever-so troublesome dongasaeng, she somehow had a bad feeling about the way Devon started using the pet name she made for her, "I ugh, I don't really mind not being in the video really. I was happy enough to just film them."
 
 
The three youngest members in the group frowned at her answer, "Ya! Rin-unnie, that's not the right emotion! You should be furious! Furious! F-u-r-i-o-u-s!" Apple said, as she hit her hand on her knee for added effect.
 
 
"Lin-unnie is right!" Juu agreed, "You are suppose to be angry with them making you record their dance instead of being apart of it!"
 
 
"But I was apart of it." Snow tried to argue, but they shut her off.
 
 
"Recording the dance isn't equal to participating on the actual video!" Devon interrupted her.
 
 
All four of them along with the other members were just in the living room lazing around, like what they normally do during the night after all their activities or schedule was all done for the day.
 
 
Snow her lips as she bites her bottom lip, a habit of hers when she's uncomfortable. "Why am I in this situation anyway?" She wondered, as she bites her upper lip when she started to feel a lot tenser of the situation, and with the three most hyperactive yet troublesome members on her tail she was bound to get tenser by the minute.
 
 
Before the three troublemakers can continue with their fit in not being able to join in the recording of the official dance choreography video, Yen stepped-in just in time before they can eat Snow alive with their whining.
 
 
"Okay kids, that is enough. Leave Rin alone," Yen said, as she scolded the trio lightly making them pout.
 
 
"But monie," Devon pouted, making the others raise an eyebrow at her.
 
 
"Monie?" Apple, Juu, Yen and Snow repeated in confusion.
 
 
Devon just grinned, "Yep, I call Yen-unnie, Monie. You know the aegyo version of 'money'," she pointed out. "Since unnie is like a walking lucky charm that brings out the cash wherever she goes! If I can stick to her like glue for the rest of my life, believe me I would."
 
 
"Right," the others replied.
 
 
"Anyway, everyone get ready for bed it's already 10:45 PM and we would be having a busy day tomorrow. So get some sleep." Yen ordered.
 
 
"OMG! Tomorrow's going to be the 19th! We're finally gonna debut!" Apple half-screamed when she remembered as the rest of the people in the dorm followed suit.
 
 
"Whoa, I can't believe we're finally going debut after all the training we've been through," Snow said, in a daze. It felt surreal, but in a nice way.
 
 
"What's the ruckus about?" Zee asked, as she came inside the living room closely followed by Yuji, Jae and Kay. All four of them all dressed up in their finest, like they were off somewhere.
 
 
"Going somewhere?" Yen cocked an eyebrow, at the four who just gave her a grin.
 
 
"Actually we are," Jae answered, as Kay and Yuji nodded. 
 
 
"And where would that be?" Yen asked, arms crossed.
 
 
"Out," Kay answered.
 
 
"Where?" Yen asked, narrowing her gaze at the four of them.
 
 
"To have some fun," Yuji answered with a smirk.
 
 
Before Yen can continue her interrogation, she was interrupted when Devon spoke. "Fun? I want in!" Devon said.
 
 
"Me too! Me too!" Apple raised her hand excitedly.
 
 
"I wanna go, I wanna go!" Juu joined in.
 
 
"Sorry brats, I doubt it that they would let kids below 18 come inside," Zee apologized making the members below 18 whine in protest; namley Juu and Devon.
 
 
"Wait, below 18? But I'm 18! So does that mean I can come?" Apple asked, as she starts doing her infamous puppy-dog eye trick that makes her irristable.
 
 
"Of course you can ducky!" Zee grinned, as Apple cheered and raced towards her room to get ready.
 
 
"Ya! How about us then?" Juu and Devon asked, frowning.
 
 
"You stay in the dorm and hit the sacks early," Zee grinned, as she ruffled their hair playfully making the two maknae's angrier.
 
 
"Ya!" both yelled in fury, as Zee just laughed.
 
 
Yen slightly frowned. "Zoey Kamille Le Feuvre Kwon," she began in a warning tone. 
 
 
Zee slightly winced when she heard Yen calling her by her complete name, which was never good. Not like a pissed-off Yen wasn't enough, she had to also call her with her complete girl name. So yea, Yen was indeed pissed.
 
 
"Yes Yennie?" Zee asked, trying to play safe.
 
 
"I repeat, where are you planning on taking the kids-" she asked referring to the other members. "-in this ungodly hour of the night?"
 
 
Everyone was silent, it was the first time they ever saw Yen being strict. Everyone were on their toes, as they shifted their eyes from Zee to Yen then back.
 
 
"We're off to you-know-where," Zee winked at her, not even a bit least frightened by Yen.
 
 
Yen's ears perked up, "You-know-where? You mean the one where you, Jae, Yuji and I always hang out with?"
 
 
Zee, Jae and Yuji nodded as Yen grinned. "I'm in then, I missed that place."
 
 
"Wait, how about us then?" Juu and Devon asked, frowning.
 
 
"Well, we can't just leave them alone in the dorm." Jae began.
 
 
Yuji nodded, "You're right."
 
 
"So what now?" Kay asked.
 
 
"They're coming with us, to have some fun." Zee grinned as the two cheered and got ready.
 
 
Snow also made inside her room as she got ready, but she had a bad feeling something will eventually turn out really bad with the whole set-up.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"Do I even want to know how you got the key's to the van?" Yuji asked, as she sat next to Zee at front as the other members filed in the back.
 
 
"Depends on what you want to know Nao," Zee winked at her.
 
 
Nao, AKA Yuji rolled her eyes, and put her seat belt on. "Never mind then."
 
 
Zee just laughed as she adjusted the rear mirror to see if everyone was set and ready, "Everyone buckled in?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"Well, TBH's first official group outing begins now!" 
 
 
Just as the van drove off, another car smoothly parked in front of their dorm building, and one person got out of the driver seat. It was none other than Lee MinHee herself.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
Yea. . .not really my best chapter. . . >,<
 
But oh well, hope you were still able to enjoy it? :D
 
Can you already smell the mayhem going to happen on the next chappie? :3
 
Anyway, I'm going to upload another one later or maybe tomorrow along with the debut proper after my classes. xD
 
So, please drop some comments. XDD