Teaser #11 - The Black Hole reveals seventh member, Snow!

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

- Teaser # 11 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
After two long weeks of agonizing waiting and spazzing on each member being revealed to the public. Morbid Production Studios has finally revealed their seventh and last member - The Black Hole's Lead Vocals - TBH's very own Quiet Weirdo, Snow.
 
 
_snow.jpg
 
 
Name : Snow
 
Age : 18
 
Birthdate : December 28, 1992
 
Ethnicity : Korean-German
 
Height : 152.5 cm
 
Weight : 45 kg
 
Blood Type : B
 
 
"The story behind Snow's persona is quite simple, when I asked the group to come up with their own persona's he said, 'The Quiet Weirdo', and when I asked why, he just simply said 'People find me weird because of my personality, so I'm a weirdo with weird habits,' Snow could always used the term 'eccentric' but instead used the word weirdo, it just shows how unique he is with his words." Lee MinHee, TBH's manager stated.
 
 
Aside from Snow's unique stage name and persona, he has great talent in his vocal range and composing abilities which was what the President of MP.Studios wanted from her lead vocalistic, which was to ensure that her lead vocals would debut with all the right skills needed to be able to compete with great artist in the industry without being intimidated.
 
 
The President of MP.Studios, Moon Chii-Ree in her interview with Newsen, MCR stated, "Any idol singer should have competence of muscians like the big idols groups out there. Snow was actually chosen out of a hundred wishful trainee's, and choosing him out of those hundred hopefuls was a hard job. But I know I made a right decision when I chose him."
 
 
MCR followed up by explaining how she trained Snow to work on writing and composing about 100-200 songs over the course of his training period. In training him to become an ideal singer-songwriter, MCR hoped to expand his experience and competence level, as well as TBH would be able to promote at expert ease.
 
 
Before ending the interview, MCR left a single statement that had everyone wondering what else does she have planned for TBH.
 
 
"The Black Hole might be a newbie group, that is still new in the industry. If you’re sighing of frustration, expecting to see another typical new K-pop boy group waiting to 'blow your mind', I assure you that this one will not be your average one. What we lack in comparison to other companies and groups, such as our resources and creativity, we must make up for in talent. Just when you think that, TBH's is only capable of doing just that, you would just be surprise on what my babies could do."
 
 
Morbid Production Studios is already beginning with its promotions for TBH, however the exact debut date for TBH has not yet been revealed, but stay tuned to allkpop for more info!
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
And that's the last member! xD
 
Congratulations to KeyBabyy
 
And now the story would start! xDD
 
Don't forget to leave feedbacks now. xD