Chapter # o1 - BOMB BOMB BOMB

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

Official chapter one is up people!!!

WOOT WOOT! xDD

And for the record, the chapter image for this chappie is MP.Studios conference room xD

 

- Chapter # o1 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 

 

"Good morning my beautiful babies isn't today just a ray of sunshine," Moon Chii-Ree chirped, while entering Morbid Production Studios conference room and smiled as she saw most members were nodding off in their chairs, obviously sleep deprived for waking up in a crack of dawn.
 
 
MinHee narrowed her gaze at everyone, obviously annoyed with the girls lack of attention and without any warning whatsoever, she roughly kicked the table which made everyone flinched as they stared around the room, eyes wide in alarm, fully awake now.
 
 
Straightening up, MinHee shot Yuji, Snow, Apple, Devon and Juu a hard glare, making all five sleepy heads freeze and nervously shifted their eyes back to the President who still had a big bright smile on her face.
 
 
Faking a cough, MinHee spoke. "Girls, I advice everyone to pay attention. The President only have 20 minutes to spare and explain everything before I drag everyone to the recording studio, where you would be practicing your debut song. So all ears, or else," she left her statement hanging for the members to come up with their very own wild situation on what she might do to them. 
 
 
Everyone involuntarily shivered, they so did now want to be in Lee MinHee's bad side, at all. But everyone's train of thought was interrupted when the President clapped her hands, calling for everyone's attention.
 
 
"Okay, as you all know, today and even the rest of the weeks to follow. Everyone is going to be busy with the recording, and practicing for your upcoming debut which is scheduled on November 19 in MBC's Music Core." Chii-Ree said, with a smile.
 
 
On hearing the news, everyone started whispering amongst themselves. Excitement rushing through their viens, but instantly stopped when MinHee shot them another hard glare, demanding for silence.
 
 
Chii continued, "We have four weeks and a half, before your debut stage. And we haven't even started recording and practicing your song and dance routines," she explained as the members nodded. "But not to worry, I already have the perfect song composed for your debut song. And as for the dance moves, I requested a close friend of mine to teach you. To save time, as we are rushing everything."
 
 
Everyone just nodded in reply as Chii continued, "So, the song that you would be singing in entitled 'BOMB BOMB BOMB', it's about-"
 
 
"Wait, what? Bomb, bomb, bomb?" Devon said, raising an eyebrow.
 
 
"That sounds so epicly cool and wrong at the same time." Jae commented.
 
 
Yuji nodded her head in agreement, "Why does it have such a weird title?"
 
 
"Who was the one who composed it?" Snow asked.
 
 
"Are we doing something epic on our debut?" Juu wondered.
 
 
"I hope the only epic thing we would be doing is something epicly awesome," Zee grinned.
 
 
"Bomb, bomb, bomb, huh?" Kay repeated. "I feel like some terrorist."
 
 
Apple laughed at her statement, "I think it sounds catchy."
 
 
Yen shrugged, "Can we read the lyrics?"
 
 
"Oh no problem, but before that. I want to announce something," Chii-Ree said, catching everyone's attention again. It wasn't evryday you hear your forgetful president to announce something.
 
 
"I'll be handing out small binders for everyone, where your activities and schedules are shown and listed." Chii said, as she flicked her fingers and the next second MinHee appeared carrying nine black binders with each member's stage name written on the sides in silver font, which was neatly stock in her arms. While Chii continued her announcement, as MinHee handed out the binders to each members. 
 
 
"Please scanned your binders, on the first page is a list of rules and regulations. And I hope you follow it all, or face the wrath of your beautiful manager," Chii gave out a saccharin smile, while MinHee nodded her head curtly.
 
 
"Next page, is your Idol profolio and the next-"
 
 
"Sub-groups?" Kay spoke up, in confusion.
 
 
Chii nodded her head, "That's right sweetie, I want to make sub-groups for my babies to make you more known other than just TBH a bi-racial group with nine members." Chii-Ree smiled at everyone, "So, I would assume everyone is interested. And if you aren't I would still make you be in one," she gave them a sickening sweet smile. Sweet but scary at the same time, as the members just nodded. Afraid if they would disagree, something bad would happen to them.
 
 
"Wonderful!" Chii exclaimed, she then flicked her fingers again and pointed at MinHee. "Minnie-ah, you are taking notes on everything right?"
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes, "Yes President."
 
 
"Good," she smiled, then faced the members again. "As I was saying, I'm planning on creating sub-groups. Four of them to be exact." 
 
 
"What are the groups about?" Yen asked.
 
 
"The genre?" Jae piped in.
 
 
"I'm glad you asked you two," Chii flashed them a smile. "The first group is going to be an alternative rock band."
 
 
"Rock band? Like; The Who, Metallica and Nirvana?" Zee asked, getting excited on just hearing a sub-group with 'rock' as a genre. 
 
 
"Yes, just like that," Chii nodded.
 
 
"Sweet! I so wanna be in that one." Zee grinned.
 
 
"Actually, I already handpicked everyone to be in a certain sub-group," Chii added, "And for the first sub-group it is going to be composed of Zee, Yen, Jae and Yuji." 
 
 
"Oh yea! I'm in!" Zee cheered, as she and Yuji high-fived while Yen smiled.
 
 
Jae frowned on hearing it, "It's going to be just four members?"
 
 
Everyones eyes were on her, "Yes, is there any problem?" Chii blinked.
 
 
Jae shook her head, "No, but I hate even numbers," she confessed, her right eye twitching slightly.
 
 
"Would you be fine in this group? Or would you back out? Because I'm not adding a member. It's either you it up or back out, your call." Chii said with a smile, an intimidating one.
 
 
Jae blinked, is it really worth it to back out just because it's a even number. The more she thought of the situation the more stupid her way of reasoning sounded. She shook her head, "No, of course not."
 
 
Chii smiled, "That's great then, so the first group is composed of all the four oldest members in the group. The next sub-group would be a ballad; Snow, Juu, and Yuji that's where all three of you come in." She explained as the three members nodded.
 
 
"Next, I want it to be a rap duo. So, it is gonna be Devon and Zee." Chii said, as Devon and Zee nodded their heads, as both of them shared a grin.
 
 
"And lastly, the fourth and the last one is going to be a trot group. Which is composed of Apple, Kay, Yen, Jae, Devon and Zee. I know it's another even member team, hope it won't bother you that much Miyo," Chii said, shifting her gaze at Jae, who just shrugs her shoulders.
 
 
"I'm cool with it," Jae smiled.
 
 
"Wonderful, and now for soloist." Chii smiled.
 
 
"Solo's?" Snow asked in surprise, speaking for everyone as they stared at Chii and she nodded.
 
 
"To which I assigned; Snow, Yuji, Jae, Apple, Yen and Zee." She smiled, as the five members nodded.
 
 
"Hey, wait a second. How about me?" Juu frowning in confusion, wondering why she isn't one of the members having a solo album or whatever. Isn't she one of the main vocals in the group?
 
 
Chii blinked at her, but before she could answer MinHee did. "It's because of your lack of air capacity. Work on your problem and you would be getting your own shot of being a Soloist, got that?" MinHee pointed out her faults. "You don't like lip-syncing in concerts or autotuning everything in your first single album, now do you?" MinHee raised an eyebrow at her.
 
 
Juu quickly shook her head as MinHee nodded, "Good, so work on your faults."
 
 
"Yes ma'am." Juu nodded.
 
 
"Okay then, " MinHee began and shifted her gaze towards Chii. "Do you have something else to say or not, before I dragged them to the recording studio." 
 
 
"Well there is one thing," Chii said in a thoughtful look in her eyes as she then faced the girls with a smile. "I want everyone to think of a name for all four groups tonight. Since tomorrow morning, I would be getting them, alright?"
 
 
"Yes," everyone answered.
 
 
"Wonderful," she grinned, clapping her hands together. "Everyone can leave now. And Minnie-ah, they're in your hands now, enjoy."
 
 
Everybody stood up and bowed their heads, and with that all nine of them were out of the door being dragged by their manager all the way down towards the recording studio of Morbid Production Studios.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Juu had been in a bad mood ever since the time they left from MP.Studios' boardroom, and it seems everyone has noticed it but only a few knew the reason behind it.
 
 
"What's Christy's problem?" Snow asked.
 
 
Kay nodded, "Yea, she's been in a bad mood since we started practicing the song earlier."
 
 
Devon shrugs, "She's just pissed about Hee-jumma not letting her be one of the soloist."
 
 
"Is that all?" Jae said, not seeing the problem why she was so angry.
 
 
Juu shot them an annoyed glare, "No, that is not all! Just because I have a low lung capacity doesn't mean they can decide for me not to be a soloist."
 
 
The other members raised their eyebrows at her tantrum fits, it was't like it was their first time seeing it. But this time the members knew she was more angry than whining.
 
 
"What is the noise all about? I was trying to take a sleep here," someone spoke. Everyones eyes followed where the voice came from to find an annoyed looking Yuji, obviously irritated with the noise everyone was making.
 
 
"Juu's pissed," Apple informed her, who sat down between Zee and Yen.
 
 
"If the idea of you being underestimated so much bugs you why don't you prove them wrong then?" Yen spoke up, with a thoughtful expression.
 
 
Juu narrowed her eyes at her unnie, "What do you mean?"
 
 
But before Yen can answer her, Zee gave out an annoyed sigh. "You know maknae, instead of whining there and holding grudges. Why don't you just practice harder and become better. Easy right?" Zee told her.
 
 
Everyone stared at her as if she was crazy, "It isn't as easy as that you know." Juu told her.
 
 
"Well, are you saying you can't do it?" Zee raised an eyebrow.
 
 
"Of course not, it's just-"
 
 
"Then I see no problem, just tell the President or Minnie-sshi to book you some voice lessons." Zee shrugs, but then grins.
 
 
"Yea, and besides. So what if you can't be a soloist now, you would surely be one in the future." Devon tried cheer her up.
 
 
"Dee's right Christy, don't let this bring you down!" Kay cheered along.
 
 
"But look at the bright side, at least you get to be in a sub-group," Snow smiled at her, as Yuji nodded her head.
 
 
"If you need help, you can always count on us to be there for you," Yen said, with a genuine smile.
 
 
"Yea! So take Manager Min's words as a motivational advice, I don't think she meant any harm." Apple grinned.
 
 
"So, just relax and take your time in improving yourself." Jae grinned.
 
 
Juu stared at everyone, and thought about what her fellow members had to say and realize they were right. So what if she can't be a soloist, it's not like she's the only one who can't be one. And she had to admit, it did but still she knew MinHee did it because she knows what's best and that is for her to improve.
 
 
She looked up and was greeted by her unnie's reassuring grins and smiles. Heck, even Zee was encouraging her on and Christy hated her, seems like there was more to Zee than being a irresponsible and cocky person. 
 
 
Rubbing the back of her neck, she let out her own grin. "You're right! I should take this as something to learn from and improve!"
 
 
"That's our maknae!" Cheered Apple and Kay.
 
 
Snow grinned, "Yea, this little thing can't bring you down."
 
 
"You are supposed to be TBH's evil maknae! How could this little thing sadden you?" Devon . 
 
 
"Shut up!" Juu said, pushing her slightly which Devon just laughed.
 
 
"Okay, since everything is settled, why not we practice our song one last time before we hit the sacks?" Zee suggested with a grin.
 
 
"I'm fine with it," Yuji nodded.
 
 
"Yea, I think I want to practice with everyone one last time before we do the recording tomorrow," Yen nodded.
 
 
Just this morning they were given the lyrics to their song, and also told to memorize or familiarize everything before the next day since they would be recording it. It sounded insane, but they were rushing things so they have to do it and not waste time, and luckily all nine of them were able to memorize even how much they lacked time to do it.
 
 
"Okay! I'm turning the music on now." Jae told them, as the others nodded. "Okay, ready, set, go."
 
 
Music started blasting out of the radio, and as soon as the song started, Zee started rapping along with Devon.
 
 

A guide on who sings who:

Zee , YenJaeYujiKaySnowAppleDevonJuu, Everyone, instrumental. 

 

beep beep beep be jumping
 
This how we, be coming 
This how we, be rocking
This how we, be jumping 
 
Yeah let’s get this party started right
Yeah we gon’ do this right here 
Shout out to all the people, uh uh let’s go
 
Bomb Bomb Bomb Let’s dance together Bomb Bomb Bomb Shocking her in a second
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump What does it matter how badly hurt you are
Bomb Bomb Bomb You’re not lonely Bomb Bomb Bomb Dance crazy THE whole world
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump Bomb till your heartbeat explodes
 
Bomb Bomb Bomb I’m fighting back because someone will cry out in pain
Cool Cool Cool You don’t understand, how can you criticize my dreams
Attitude – rushing forward – judgement comes from the eyes of the blind
Ha Ha Ha Does this mean that your creativity surpasses mine
 
The rhythm beats out from my pulse, if you don’t like it, you’re welcome to challenge me
Becoming braver, I want to win 123 Let’s go
 
Throwing off our past, are you scared, protest if you want, shout if you want, are you scared
One on one, then be it, scared then just say it, scared or not, confidence isn’t taught by others, let the world know
 
Bomb Bomb Bomb What do you want to do Bomb Bomb Bomb Let’s just match up
Bomb Bomb Bomb Hey! It’s your turn to cast off all your unhappiness
Bomb Bomb Bomb You’re not alone Bomb Bomb Bomb Dance crazy THIS whole world
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump Bomb till your heartbeat explodes
 
TBH Lets go
clap clap clap
Everybody, [clap3x] again
clap clap clap
Tic tac toc [clap3x]
 
Cool Cool Cool Love is a natural feeling, be prepared to rush forward
Ha Ha Ha today it’s my turn to blow your mind
Just love if you love, what is right or wrong, if you don’t believe it, try to kiss me
If you’re not brave enough, then just watch me 123 Let’s go Bomb Bomb Bomb Let’s go
 
Throwing off our past, are you scared, protest if you want, shout if you want, are you scared
One on one, then be it, scared then just say it, scared or not, confidence isn’t taught by others, let the world know
 
Bomb Bomb Bomb Let’s dance together Bomb Bomb Bomb Shocking her in a second
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump What does it matter how badly hurt you are
Bomb Bomb Bomb You’re not lonely Bomb Bomb Bomb Dance crazy THE whole world
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump Bomb till your heartbeat explodes
 
TBH Let´s GO!
[dun3x] It's on [dun3x] It's hot [dun3x] This is how we do it. Uh Uh Uh
Day till night, dancing the same steps, [my] shoulders are so heavyyou have a best move, I have the trickswe’ll dance together
Using our skills to face off, let the potential soar, anyone can be saved, only if you’re brave enough to dance with me
Watch me once again in slow motion
 
Throwing off our past, are you scared, protest if you want, shout if you want, are you scared
One on one, then be it, scared then just say it, scared or not, confidence isn’t taught by others, let the world know
 
Bomb Bomb Bomb What do you want to do Bomb Bomb Bomb Let’s just match up
Bomb Bomb Bomb Hey! It’s your turn to cast off all your unhappiness
Bomb Bomb Bomb You’re not alone Bomb Bomb Bomb Dance crazy THIS whole world
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump Bomb till your heartbeat explodes
 
Bomb Bomb Bomb Let’s dance together Bomb Bomb Bomb Shocking her in a second
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump What does it matter how badly hurt you are
Bomb Bomb Bomb You’re not lonely Bomb Bomb Bomb Dance crazy THE whole world
Bomb Bomb Bomb jump Bomb till your heartbeat explodes
 
 
When the song ended, there was silence before squealing broke in.
 
 
"That was just awesome." Apple said, with a grin.
 
 
Devon nodded her head. "I know, everyone was just so in sync." 
 
 
"I have to admit, the first time I heard the title I sorta freaked out inside," Juu laughed.
 
 
"Well, the president did compose this song for us," Yuji said.
 
 
"I didn't even know she could compose," Zee exclaimed. "Just shows how much she could do."
 
 
"Well, I just can't wait when we start recording tomorrow," Yen said, smiling.
 
 
"After recording we would be learning the dance steps, can't wait." Kay grinned, getting excited. She wasn't much of a singer, which was why she didn't have that much lines. But she didn't care, as long as she was able to participate and contribute through her dance it was all cool.
 
 
"Ugh, dancing?" Snow pouted, that was the only thing she feared. She was after all, fails at that department. She's just awkward when she dances, even when she was still a trainee, even her trainers said she should just focus on her vocal skills instead.
 
 
"What's wrong Rin?" Jae asked, noticing Snow's sudden change of mood.
 
 
"I can't dance," she confessed.
 
 
"You what?" Yuji joined in the conversation.
 
 
"She can't dance," Jae told her.
 
 
"That's not a problem, I'm sure you can manage." Yen tried to comfort her, which just ended up with Snow nodding her head awkwardly.
 
 
"Psh, if you have a hard time with the dance moves I would help you out." Zee grinned, she sorta had a soft spot for Snow, after hearing her voice and all. Zee instantly became Snow's number one fan, it was weird when Zee calls Snow 'oppa' for laughs like how fans usually do to their idols, but Snow tried to ignore it.
 
 
"Ugh, thanks," Snow mumbled, as Zee grinned.
 
 
"Well, since everythings all settled. Hit the sacks people, we would have a long day tomorrow. And I'm sure Minnie-sshi is going to pick us on exactly 8AM tommorrow." Zee said, staring at the wall clock which read 12:02.
 
 
And with goodnights, they were off. Just hoping to wake up and be ready on time or face Lee MinHee's wrath, which was never a good thing.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
I first have to apologize with the rainbow madness for the lyrics.
 
I tried using everyone's favorite color for dividing lyrics, and since a lot of people have the same favorite colors it was hard. =.=
 
But hope it was readable and not blinding. LOL xDD
 
So what cha think about this chapter and the lyrics? :D
 
And nope, I don't own the lyrics.  And for the tune of the song, I'll be posting it in the later chapter. xD
 
Don't forget to leave a comment now.
 
And just a reminder, tommorrow would be the deadline for the completion of questions and application tweaks. xD
 
So finish it in time! :]