Teaser - Chapter #15 - Chii's Surprises.

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

Hello everyone!

I am OFFICIALLY free from school! 

Can I have a 'Woot, Woot'?! xDDD

Anyway, the format for this chappie is credited by my lovely co-author ConsequencesBeDamned.

She's definitely a formatting genius I tells yah! xD

Anyway, please enjoy this chappie. :))

 
 

- Teaser - Chapter # 15 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"We're here," 
 
 
"Where exactly is here?" Juu mumbled under her breath, looking outside the window as they were in a middle of no where near pent houses or apartments. Weren't they supposed to be moving in a dorm today? If that is the case, where is all the sweet buildings and houses? 
 
 
Why is it that all she could see outside was, houses and rotting buildings standing so close to each other down the road? And not a living soul or car in sight!  
 
 
Apple nudged her sides, as Juu shoot her unnie an annoyed glare. Apple ignored the intensity of her glare and motioned to where their manager was. 
 
 
Juu looked up and was able to flinch at how MinHee was giving her a menacing glare. It was after all a known fact to every TBH member by now that their manager hates any form of whining whatsoever. 
 
 
"I'm glad you ask Christy," she said, flashing her a smile. A first to everyone inside the van, seeing their manager giving out a sweet smile directed to one member.  
 
 
The sweetness of MinHee's smile was inversely different to the way her eyes screams death. Juu swallowed hard, and before she could utter something in defense of her attitude, MinHee did. "Everyone out." Was her order, and instantly everyone was out of the car without another word. 
 
 
Outside they found themselves staring at a brick building. And no it wasn't like the beautiful and classy buildings of the upper east side, nor would it be viewed as something vintage or retro. It was just, shocking. And not in a good way. 
 
 
Every TBH member had their jaw-dropped in seeing the monstrosity of the rotting brick building decorated with random graffiti's of gang signs that they would later call home. Everyone shuddered on the thought of living in the place. 
 
 
MinHee on the other hand observed everyone on the side-lines, slightly amused with their reactions on seeing the dreadfulness of the building itself. Their expression was somehow similar to how she first reacted on seeing it, when Chii first brought her to the place. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢  
 
 
"They're going to live where?!" MinHee screamed, staring at her idiotic and grinning best friend. 
 
 
"Here pabo," Chii said, gesturing towards the building in front of him, "I thought I already said that the first time," he pouted. 
 
 
MinHee furrowed her eyebrows together and stared at the building again. It was disgusting, to place it bluntly. She herself wouldn't even dare step foot in such a filthy looking place, and she doubts that the members would be thrilled with the news they would be staying in some dreadful apartment building. 
 
 
"Why are you making them stay here?" MinHee asked, shifting her gaze back to her best friend who was staring at the freaky apartment with a smile on his face as if he was remembering some sweet memory. "Why this place? Why not some other fancy apartment condo you own?"  
 
 
Chii came back to his senses and stared back at MinHee, "Because this place is really special to me," he answered with a smile. 
 
 
MinHee raised an eyebrow, "Special? This place is nothing but an eyesore!" 
 
 
Chii's smile vanished, "Actually Minnie-ah, this building was the very apartment where I and my fellow members of Nostalgia used to stay," he explained. 
 
 
Hearing this, MinHee somehow felt a little guilty on saying it was an 'eyesore'. This place was something sacred to Chii, and for him to bring her here and tell her it was the apartment he used to live in at the days he was still an idol himself, just shows how special their friendship is. And all she did was judge the place as it is on the outside. Some best friend she is. 
 
 
"I'm so-sorry," she choked the words out, MinHee was never good with the apologies. 
 
 
Chii smiled and shook his head, "It's alright," he said. "This place does look crappy just like I remembered it to be on the outside, but wait when you see what's on the inside." Chii grinned. "I bought this around a year ago, and had to do a whole make-over on the inside," he babbled, as MinHee just shook her head and let him dragged her inside. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"A-are we go-going to be li-living here?" Kay squeaked, staring at MinHee with wide eyes as the other members followed with identical features. 
 
 
MinHee nodded, making some members gasp. 
 
 
"Fo-for real?" Devon asked in disbelief. 
 
 
"You are not joking right?" Apple said, eyebrows knitted together in doubt.  
 
 
"Where are the cool apartment condo we would be living?!" Juu blurted out, not able to contain herself. 
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes at girls. "Yes everyone, this is where you would be moving in to." 
 
 
"Bu-but, it looks. . ." Snow began. 
 
 
"Horrid?" MinHee supplied, as Snow nodded. "I know, but you're still going to live here." 
 
 
"But, it looks unsafe." Yen pointed-out. 
 
 
"It might look like that, but it's a sturdy building so no worries." MinHee answered. 
 
 
"Why?" Jae asked, "Why here?" 
 
 
MinHee's lips quirked in a small smile as she faced everyone, "This place is something special to the president. And somehow, she wants everyone to experience it as well." 
 
 
"What special feeling?" Devon asked. 
 
 
MinHee just smiled at them, making every member gawk at her. It was a real smile, the first for everyone to experience and somehow they had mixed feelings for it.  
 
 
"See for yourselves." And with that, she guided everyone inside the front doors of the eery bricked building. 
 
 
Suprise gasps was the first reaction everyone showed on seeing the insides of the building. Which was also MinHee's reaction when she found how different the outside was from the inside. 
 
 
Inside had a totally different feel from what people might get on just looking at the building's exterior. But the interior was breathtaking. 
 
 
__lobby.jpg
 
 
"This place is beautiful." MinHee heard Yen whisper behind her. 
 
 
MinHee smiled to herself, "As you can see, this is the ground floor which is the building's lounge. There is actually an underground which serves as the parking lot, and a rooftop lounge where everyone can just stay and talk, 2nd floor is the health and training room where you can exercise, train and all, 3rd floor would be your dorm or should I say suite?" She explained, "Any questions?" She asked with a smirk on seeing the girls expression. 
 
 
There was silence, which MinHee took as a 'no'
 
 
"Well, follow me then." MinHee said, turning her heel as she headed towards the elevators, while the girls followed. 
 
 
"This is so cool." Kay mumbled under her breath, checking everything they passed by. 
 
 
Yen nodded her head, "I know, the place is amazing."  
 
 
"I wonder what other surprises the president has for us." Jae said, with a smile.  
 
 
Devon shrugs, "Dunno, but I hope the President has some big welcoming party for us when we reach our dorm," she said, grinning at the thought. 
 
 
"Now that you mention party, I'm starving." Juu grinned. 
 
 
While the other's where busy talking, excited to find out that they are living in some awesome dorm. Snow noticed that Apple had her iPhone out again, "Anything good?" She asked casually, she as well as everyone already knows by now that if Apple had her iPhone out she must be just surfing allkpop. Her personal addiction and drug. 
 
 
"Nope, nothing." Apple answered with a pout, as she continued strolling down, looking for anything interesting. And when she did, she gasped. 
 
 
Snow blinked, "What's wrong?" 
 
 
She look up at her, "Unnie!!! Look!!!" Apple screamed, and pointed at her screen. Making everyone inside the elevator blink at her. 
 
 
"What's up?" Jae asked, draping a hand over her shoulder. 
 
 
"This!!" Apple answered, pointing on her screen. 
 
 
"What is it about?" Jae and Snow asked together as they leaned in, to take a closer look to just have their eyes widen in surprise. 
 
 
"Is there something wrong?" Kay asked. 
 
 
"Gu-guy's, check this out." Snow said, ushering everyone in and thus they huddled around Apple's iPhone to read the article Apple was making a fuss about. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
 

The Black Hole is to add members?

 

12025 Views

  • this Story

 

 

Rumors of seven member rookie male idol group 'The Black Hole' under Morbid Production Studios, is that the group might be adding new members have been circulating on portal sites lately. 
 
 
TBH had been hot topic for the last few weeks. They were introduced to the public just a week ago and there is still little known about the group.  
 
 
They haven't debuted yet, but they are already gaining a ton of fans around the globe. The rumor of adding new members had been a big buzz on portal sites everywhere. 
 
 
When asked about the rumors, President Moon Chii-Ree stated, "Rumors? What rumors?" 
 
 
Being followed by, "There's no such rumors, only facts. And yes, TBH is adding two new members." 
 
 
Her short statement alone brought headlines everywhere, and not to mention had fans thinking who those two members might be. 
 
 
Fans reacted, "What? Two more?!" "Seven is enough! But two new hotties is fine too." "Is one of the member the leader?" "I wonder what their roles for the group might be." "Okay, now I'm really anticipating the other two members!" "I want them to debut soon!!" 
 
 
A representative of MP.Studios stated, "TBH is adding two new members is nearly confirmed. Once these members joins, the boys will start with recording for their mini album and debut." 
 
 
TBH recently wrapped up their very 1st photoshoot for the November edition of 1st Look Magazine and is currently preparing for their up-coming mini album and debut.  
 
 
MP.Studios, the group’s agency, revealed, "We are currently discussing the addition of the new members, but there is nothing confirmed yet on who they are." 

 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
 
Kay shifted uncomfortably, it wasn't just the fact that she's inside the elevator with eight people inside that made her uncomfortable or the fact it was so narrow she can hardly move. It was the fact that there is a high chance, the two other members might replace one or two of them. 
 
 
"New members?!" Devon was the one who broke the silence, as she frowned. 
 
 
"Are they replacing two members?!" Snow asked in alarm. 
 
 
Yen shook her head, "I don't think so. The article says, they're adding two more." 
 
 
"So, does this mean we would be a nine member group then?" Apple said, thinking about the news. 
 
 
"Well, I know I was wondering what other surprises the President has for us, but this definitely top's the list." Jae low-whistled. 
 
 
"I wonder when we would meet them." Juu mumbled under her breath, as the other's were in deep thought with the news they just found out. 
 
 
MinHee was just quietly observing everyone, as she rolled her eyes at Chii's careless yet ingenious advertising strategies on promoting the group. 'He does really know how to sell his crazy idea's to the public and media,' MinHee thought shaking her head. 
 
 
When the elevator went 'ding' signaling that they have arrived on the third floor, however before any of the members can step off the elevator they were greeted by party poppers. 
 
 
"Surprise!!!" Three voices cheered in unison, surprising everyone minus MinHee who rolled her eyes. 
 
 
Everyone blinked, there in front of them stood three familiar faces. One was the President Moon Chii-Ree herself, the other two was none other than. . . 
 
 
"Why are you cocky a-holes here?" Devon, Jae and Juu hissed all together, throwing their glares at the two people they swore to kill. 
 
 
The two foreigners, a tall one and a short one grinned in response. The taller one with black hair gave out his infamous half-smile, half-smirk. The shorter one with brown hair grinned and wave at everyone. 
 
 
"We come in peace," both said, giving out peace signs.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
Dun, dun, duuuuuun.
 
Two new members?! :O
 
Who might these two mystery people be?! xD
 
I told yah there would be a twist in this chappie. xD
 
Comments are Love. :3