Teaser #1o - Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

Just so you know, MP.Studios looks like the main image for this chapter-teaser.
 
And the one that seems like a tower, is where Chii-Ree's office is located. Cool huh? xD
 
And I don't even know if I should continue calling my teaser's a teaser, since it pretty much serves as a chapter already. xD
 
Anyway, enjoy this teaser-chapter! xD
 
 

- Teaser # 1o -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
A penetrating screech followed by a loud slamming of the door opening in a loud bang, can be heard up on the highest floor of Morbid Production Studios where The President, Moon Chii-Ree's office was isolately located. 
 
 
"Moon ChiHoon!"
 
 
Chii calmly look up from the papers he was reading to meet the angry eyes of his fuming secretary slash best friend, Lee MinHee. 
 
 
"Yes Minnie-ah?" he began leaning back on his sleek black chair, "What seems to be the problem?" he asked, not even bothered by the lethal glare she was giving him.
 
 
"This," she slammed a piece of paper on his table in front of him. "What exactly is this?" she gritted the words out.
 
 
Chii tilted his head slightly and stared down at the bond paper MinHee roughly placed on top of his desk, "That's Kay." he answered, "What about him?" he asked, confuse.
 
 
"I thought you were suppose to reveal him next week? Why today?" she asked, anger still present.
 
 
"I was bored." he shrugged.
 
 
MinHee's eyebrow twitched, "Bored?" she repeated in disbelief.
 
 
He nodded, "Yes, bored."
 
 
There was a pause, then MinHee-zilla made an appearance, again. "YOU WERE BORED?! AND THAT'S WHY YOU DECIDED TO REVEAL HIM?!" she asked incredulous. "You know perfectly well we were suppose to reveal him next week because of certain plans! Are you trying to ruin it?!"
 
 
Chii in reply just shrugs, and continued staring at the files he was reading earlier but was yet interrupted when MinHee slam her hands on top of his table in a lethal way making him gulped back his saliva, frightened for the very first time since both of them started the conversation, "Answer me fool. What exactly is that demented brain of yours thinking?" she hissed. 
 
 
'Crap, MinHee is seriously pissed.' Chii thought.
 
 
"Well? Answer me."
 
 
Chii decided to play it off as best as he could. "I assure you Minnie-ah, aside from boredom I actually have a decent reason behind it." 
 
 
Which was part true.
 
 
"Really?" she stepped back to stare at him, arms crossed. "Enlighten me," she said, cocking a speculating eyebrow.
 
 
"You see Minnie-ah, my babies would be doing a shoot tomorrow. But I don't like it to be just the first five members, but I want all seven of them to be there. To test all of them if they can do it. Isn't that only fair?" he explained to her.
 
 
MinHee just continued to stare at him, face not holding any emotion whatsoever. 'Well, at least she's neither pissed off or PMSing,' Chii thought in relief. 
 
 
"Okay, I see your point. But why didn't you inform me?" MinHee asked, she needed to know everything since if she doesn't, how could she function well in being Chii's private secretary slash assistant slash TBH's manager if she didn't know any minor changes in the plan.
 
 
"I wanted to surprise you." Chii grinned up at her.
 
 
'Typical,' MinHee thought rolling her eyes. "Whatever, so. Who's the lucky one being TBH's lead vocals then? Have you decided?" she asked, trying to converse with him.
 
 
"That's the problem. There is so much to choose from," he pouted, motioning to a pile of folders in front of him.
 
 
"Three piles? That much?" MinHee asked, taken aback. 
 
 
Chii shook his head, "No silly, just this four folders in front of me," he said, gestering to the four neatly opened folded folders in front of him.
 
 
MinHee frowned, "Then what are these three piles for then? Are they rejects?"
 
 
"No Minnie-ah, actually each pile are characterized into categories," he explained lightly. "The pile in my right is the ones accepted, the one in front of me is the better luck next time, and this-" he motioned the pile on his left which held only two folders, "-is for something special," he said with a goofy grin, patting it like it was something sacred.
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes, she always wonder how Chii's brain work most of the time, if it is even working half of the time. "If you say so," she said with a shrug, "By the way ChiHoon, where is Christy, Yen-Yen and Kika's profiles? I want to check something." 
 
 
"Huh? Oh, it's over that pile," he said, pointing on the ones on his right.
 
 
MinHee nodded and began searching for the three specific folders she was looking for. The first one she was able to find was Yen's. Opening it up she was instantly greeted by random pictures of a cute girl in different poses.
 
 
yenniejpg.jpg
 
 
'It's Yen,' MinHee thought, while flipping her folder until she reached Yen's before and after pictures.
 
 
Ahn YenHee or Yen-Yen - AKA Yen, Center Face, TBH's very own Felicitous Magician. 
 
 
_yen-1.jpg
 
 
MinHee did always wonder how a cute girl like this had to go through so much, as people called her ordinary and dull. But seeing how she looks in pictures like these, it had MinHee ponder on why people even call her that.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
 
When she first met Yen, she and ChiHoon saw her coming out of the host cafe she was working as a delivery girl, through the back door with a bunch of deliveries she was holding. MinHee didn't really mind or want to socialize with people who she didn't think was worth her time, but Chii thought otherwise as she appoach the lone girl, tying the deliveries on her worn out bicycle.
 
 
 "Hey, can I have a minute of your time?" 
 
 
The brown haired girl look up to find a woman clothe in riches, "Ah, yes?" she answered with a polite smile.
 
 
Chii smiled down at her, "Do you want to become famous?" 
 
 
The girl blink, "Eh?"
 
 
"I can make you rich beyond your wildest imagination." Chii continued, as the girl stared at her in surprise.
 
 
Usually, people would think that Chii would be some kind of ert, saying such things. But the girl was an exception, she gave Chii a dazzling smile and nodded her head in agreement. Without asking any question or doubt whatsoever.
 
 
"What's your name, child?" Chii asked.
 
 
"YenHee, but people call me Yen-Yen," she answered with a smile.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
MinHee shook her head, Yen was definitely one of a kind. A true good soul, now starting to live a lie by hiding her true gender. 
 
 
She then put aside Yen's profile and picked out another one, and this time it was Kika's.
 
 
Bang Kika - AKA Kay, Lead Dancer - TBH's very own, The King of the Beats.
 
 
_kay-1.jpg
 
 
Unlike Yen who grew up being optimistic despite of all the struggle's in life and still believing that the world was a great place even though she experienced hardships, Kika was different. Growing up feeling rejected and along with constant bullying was hard. And with parents not even caring about her, she went into major depression.
 
 
However, after returning back home from her treatment and back to school she started to make friends and slowly started getting over her depression. She became more confident with herself, eventhough there are times that bullies still tried bullying her, but now at least she has friends to stand up for her.
 
 
MinHee sighed, she made it an internal note to keep a close eye on Kika just in case she gets too stress out with the tight schedules being assigned to the group. 
 
 
Placing Kika's folder back in the pile, she then started searching for Christy's profile and when she did, she didn't waste time opening it.
 
 
Christal Yun or Christy - AKA Juu, Maknae and Main Vocals - TBH's very own, Two-faced Choding.
 
 
_juu-1.jpg
 
 
MinHee had to admit, Christy's actual family background was different from the other two. Raised in America with well-off parents with three-butlers just for herself? MinHee was actually quite puzzled on why she even wanted to become an idol.
 
 
But seeing her cry in front of MP.Studios back then, because of failing yet another audition falter MinHee's ice-cold heart. And since she remembered that Chii was currently in search of teens he could call his 'babies', she decided to help the poor girl out of her dilemma and introduce her to Chii.
 
 
Who the latter found Christy just absolutely adorable, when he saw her dance covers in Youtube. That the next day, Chii himself went to the girl's house and asked her to become a trainee under MP.Studios.
 
 
"Are you smiling?" Chii's slightly shaken tone, interrupted her thoughts as he faced her best friend looking at her as if she grew another head.
 
 
MinHee narrowed her eyes at him, "What are you talking about?"
 
 
"You were smiling just then, totally out of character if you ask me," he pointed out.
 
 
"Just reminiscing some things," she shrugs. "So? Have you chosen a lead singer now?" she asked, closing Christy's profile to give her full attention to Chii.  
 
 
He shook his head, "Not quite. Still in a process of it." 
 
 
"And what criteria's would you base in picking out your lead singer?" MinHee asked, arching a brow.
 
 
Chii merely grin, "Luck."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You heard me," he began, "I'll choose her on the grounds of how lucky she is."
 
 
"And how would you do that?"
 
 
"Simple, in a one round game of Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," he answered grinning, "Ain't I just a genius?" 
 
 
"A real Einstein." MinHee answered just to humor him.
 
 
"I know right?" he said with a grin, not taking in that the comment was meant to be a sarcastic one, "Anyway, let's start," he said, positioning the four folders in front of him in a horizontal row. Tapping on the first one then the next then the other to the last one as he started singing,
 
 
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch the lead singer by the toe.
If she cusses let her go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," after singing, his index finger landed on the third folder. 
 
 
Grinning, he picked it up, "We found ourselves our Lead Vocals, don't you think Minnie-ah?" he asked sweetly, handing her the folder.
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes, and took it off his hand, "I hope you're sure with this one."
 
 
Chii just gave her a knowing smile, "Minnie, never. I repeat, never, underestimate that children's counting rhyme. It does wonders." 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
Awww, don't you just love Chii and MinHee's relationship? xD
 
And later, I would be revealing the lead vocals for TBH and the chapter of their photoshoot. xD
 
Don't forget to drop by a comment now alright? xD