Teaser #o6 - Are you ready?

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

Just for a warning, I would be shifting genders from 'she to he' when I would be typing about Chii-Ree.

I would be using 'she' when Chii's dealing with people not knowing his real gender.

And 'he' when it's people when they know his real gender, but I would just be using 'he' when he's around MinHee so yea. xD

 

- Teaser # o6 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢
 
 
"You called for us, ma'am?" 
 
 
Moon Chii-Ree looked up from the paper work she was reading, and smiled at the three people who came inside her office which was on the highest floor of the entire building. Her office was very modern, it was primarily compose of grayscale colors, which was black, white and grey.  
 
 
All four walls around her office was painted in white along with the ceiling and floor, a black and white rug set on the floor, some black and white paintings decorated on the wall like the painting of Albert Einstein that is hanging behind her desk, along with two huge windows giving her the opportunity to look outside, and the furniture were black except for her table which was a glass one. Over all her office was simple yet sheek at the same time.  
 
 
[a/n: Jsky, Chii-Ree's office is the image banner of this chapter] 
 
 
"Oh good, you're here," she began, sitting straight. "Please take a seat," she said, motioning on the seats in front of her. 
 
 
The three figures, awkwardly sat down in front of her. All three of them were busy with their daily training when one of the president's many assistant's called for the three of them to make their way towards Chii-Ree's office. 
 
 
Not knowing what was about to happen, all three of them kept quiet. Nervousness with a mix of excitement were slowly forming inside the pit of their stomachs. All wondering of the same thing, 'what did I do?' 
 
 
Feeling the anxiousness in all three faces, Chii-Ree gave out a soft chuckle earning her confuse looks from the other three. 
 
 
Shaking her head she gave them another smile. "Don't be nervous ladies," there was a pause, "-or do you prefer me calling you gentleman?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her tone but stop when someone fake a cough behind her, giving her a pointed look as some sort of a warning, "Geez, Minnie. I was just lightening up the mood." Chii-Ree pouted at her secretary, who has been there since the very beginning.  
 
 
Lee MinHee continued giving her the look which just made Chii-Ree sigh and once again faced the three young people in front of her, who were now giving her odd looks. "Well ignoring that, I'm actually here to tell you some good news." 
 
 
As soon as the words 'good news' came out from , three pair's of ears perked up, washing away their previous nervousness into pure excitement. 
 
 
"What is it, ma'am?" the braver soul between the other two asked in caution. 
 
 
Chii-Ree look at her, "I'm glad you asked, Miyo-ah," she began, giving the short black-haired girl a grin. "I have decided to debut you soon."  
 
 
There was silence. 
 
 
"Well, I was sorta expecting squeals of excitement as a reaction, but dumb silence could also serve as one, I guess." Chii-Ree said with a shrug. 
 
 
"You mean, debut? Only the three of us?" the youngest one of the three spoke, with knitted eyebrows. 
 
 
"No Dee, not just the three of you. It's actually gonna be a seven member group called The Black Hole." Chii-Ree lightly corrected her. 
 
 
The shortest one then flashed Chii-Ree a huge grin, "OMO! I read about this in allkpop!" she began, "And you revealed all three of us; Devon, me and Jae in the public," she said, pointing from Dee, to herself and lastly at Miyo as she mentioned each of the girl's stage names. 
 
 
"Well Lin, aren't you updated!" Chii-Ree said, smiling at her. 
 
 
Lin or better yet known as Apple grinned at Chii-Ree in reply. "Of course, allkpop is my life," she said. "Well, aside from music, performing and food of course," she added, her grin never leaving her face. 
 
 
"That's nice to hear, but that's not all." Chii-Ree said, serious once again. "I'm actually planning on making the three make your first appearance on a 1st Look Magazine photoshoot along with two other members after I reveal them to the public the next two following days," she explained. 
 
 
On hearing what the president had to say, the three of them squealed in excitement. The reaction Moon Chii-Ree had been looking for since her first announcement. 
 
 
"OMG! Shut up! 1st Look Magazine?! The very magazine that 2NE1 and Big Bang had been on?! That 1st Look Magazine?!" Lin asked, jaw-dropped.  
 
 
Chii-Ree nodded her head in reply as Lin let out a loud squeal, "OMO! This is so gonna be cool! When is it?!" 
 
 
"I wonder if we get to wear some awesome clothes." Dee said, grinning. 
 
 
"Hmm, who could be the other two be?" Miyo asked to no one in particular. 
 
 
Chii-Ree just stared at the three girls just busily talking amongst themselves about their very first schedule and photoshoot. 
 
 
"Okay calm down everyone. I'll answer your question one by one." Chii-Ree said with a small chuckle. "To answer Lin's question, it's gonna be this Saturday at exactly 9AM. We would be sending a van to pick you girls up around 8. So be ready before that time," she said, as the girls nodded. 
 
 
"Next is, yes. You girls would be wearing awesome clothes as designed by Jeremy Scott himself," on saying that, Lin gave out another squeal. Which Chii-Ree would have known, since as listed on Lin's profile she was a huge YG fan next to MP.Studios of course. 
 
 
Ignoring Lin's sudden outburst, Chii-Ree continued, "And to answer Miyo's question, the two other members would be TBH's Main Singer and Center Face." 
 
 
"Oooh," all three of them said with a nod. 
 
 
Before Chii-Ree can say something else she was interrupted by MinHee, who by now decided to speak after her long minutes of staying in the background, watching everything take place in silence. 
 
 
"President, I think you forget to inform the girls about one tiny detail," she reminded in her monotone voice. 
 
 
All eyes shifted to her, as Chii-Ree blinked up at her in confusion. "What do you mean, Minnie-ah?" 
 
 
MinHee sighed, she should have known better. Chii-Ree was never good in telling people the important stuff, always the fun and interesting ones and never the warnings or the serious matters. 
 
 
"About the shoot?" MinHee arched an eyebrow at her. 
 
 
Chii-Ree continued to look at her in confusion, "Yes, what about the shoot?" 
 
 
MinHee tried to ignore the urge in slapping Chii-Ree on the back of her head. "Forget it," she muttered and faced the three girls instead. "As I was saying, the president somehow forgot to mention a tiny detail to your schedule," she began while the other three nodded their heads, somehow frightened to speak up. They had a feeling that MinHee wasn't a type of person you can easily mess with. 
 
 
"Good, then I would have you know that during the shoot you'll be changing clothes with people around you, whether you know them or not," she said, as the girls gave another nod as if assuring MinHee that they were all listening to her. "Which I might like to add that, just in case you have forgotten, you would be wearing 'boy's' clothes." 
 
 
There was silence, as realization finally took in. Indeed, Moon Chii-Ree had forgotten to remind them that they were dressing up as guys and were hiding the fact that they were girls. The excitement the three girls were feeling were fast disappearing when nervousness and worry filled in their system. 
 
 
As if telling them that wasn't enough to bring them down, MinHee continued, "As you might know, people don't know about your real genders and we would like it to keep it that way. So during the photoshoot, it would be your first test to prove to us that you are ready to face the Kpop industry hiding your true gender and living as a boy," she explained. 
 
 
"Uhm, what will happen if they find out?" Jae dared to asked, as she stared MinHee straight in the eye, fright evident on her features along with the other two. 
 
 
MinHee shrugs, "Then The Black Hole would cease to exist." 
 
 
All girls wince at the idea, they were about to have their very first photoshoot and finally debut themselves in the public under 1st Look Magazine, and the photoshoot would be either their first and the last, or a stepping stone into the industry. Which they hope would be the latter. 
 
 
With that idea in mind, hell yea were they freaking out. But they have been training way too hard to mess things up now. All the things they have gone through in life, and no way in hell did they want to waste their chance in getting a shot in the entertainment industry. They have been rejected, maltreated and underestimated for far to long. 
 
 
"So, are you ready? Or are you having doubts?" MinHee asked, slicing through their line of thought as she arched an eyebrow at them, waiting for their answer. 
 
 
All three girls look at one another, as if engaging themselves in a silent conversation with their eyes. After a few seconds later it was Miyo who was brave enough to speak for the three of them, "Bring it on," she said, while all three of them cheered and hi-fived. 
 
 
Chii-Ree gave them a grin, "Well, that's my babies!" she cheered, while they laughed at her sudden outburst. 
 
 
MinHee nodded her head, "Good, then that would be all. You can proceed to your training where you left off. You may leave," she said, waving them off. 
 
 
All three girls nodded their head and stood up, and bowed at the two authorities before leaving the room. As soon as the girls closed the door, Chii-Ree narrowed her eyes at MinHee who gave her a blank look. "What?" she asked annoyance in her tone. 
 
 
Chii pouted, "You shouldn't have told them that." 
 
 
MinHee arched an eyebrow, "And then what? Let them find out on the day of the shooting?" 
 
 
"Well, yea." Chii shrugged, "At least they could enjoy the excitement a little longer., he reasoned. 
 
 
MinHee crossed her arms together, "I beg to disagree, I think telling them now would make them mentally prepare themselves for the possible worse case scenario's of their up-coming photoshoot." 
 
 
There was a pause, "I hate it when you're right." Chii pouted. 
 
 
"You always do." MinHee shrugged, "What are you reading anyway?" she asked, referring to the pile of folders in front of him. 
 
 
Chii shrugs, "I'm just checking out Lin and Miyo's profiles," he said opening a folder again. 
 
 
"What for?" 
 
 
"Nothing much, I just want to compare their before and after photo's thats all." Chii answered with a grin, "I still can't believe we asked them to cut their hair. It was such a waste," he said, while staring at Lin's profile.  
 
 
Lee SoYoung or Lin - AKA Apple, Variety King, TBH's very own Charismatic LoudMouth. 
 
 
_apple-1.jpg
 
 
"Hmm, if you ask me there isn't that much change in her features from being a girl to a boy."  MinHee commented looking at the pictures as well. 
 
 
"Well, if you think there wasn't much change in her features, you should see Miyo's." Chii said, looking from one folder to another, trying to find Miyo's folder where her profile was. When he found it he quickly handed it to MinHee who took it. 
 
 
Park MiYoung or Miyo - AKA HyunJae or just Jae, Jack of All Trades, TBH's very own Nice-Bad Boy. 
 
 
_jae-1.jpg
 
 
She nodded, "Yes, the same milky skinned girl with nicely styled black straight hair. But I think dying her hair brown would look nice as well since it would greatly compliment her dark chocolate brown eyes." MinHee said, handing Chii back the folder. 
 
 
Chii thought about what MinHee said and was considering the idea, "I think you're right Minnie-ah." he said with a nod, "And while we're at it, why don't we just give all of them a make-over just for fun?" he said with a grin. 
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes, "You do know I didn't mean that. But whatever floats your boat I guess," she said with a shrug but giving an amused smile at the same time.
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢  
 
And that's the end of teaser # 6. xD
 
Sorry for not being able to update yesterday, I had a crappy day yesterday so yea. . . >.<
 
Anyway, at least I updated now right? :D
 
Please leave some comments!