Teaser #o2 - The Black Hole reveals first member, Devon!

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

- Teaser # o2 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
After Morbid Production Studios have left a statement that they would be debuting an all new boy idol group consisting of 7 bi-racial members, more information about the group, along with some pictures has been released through MP.Studios' homepage!
 
 
First member that is revealed was The Black Hole's Lead Rapper - TBH's very own Sly Devil, Lee Devon.
 
 
_devon.jpg
 
Name : Lee Devon
 
Age : 17
 
Birthdate : October 30, 1994
 
Ethnicity : Korean-French
 
Height : 165 cm
 
Weight : 45 kg
 
Blood Type : AB
 
 
He's a guy whose very honest and frank, a type of person who can't tell a lie to the point of being brutally honest. Just like Mir from MBLAQ, Devon is a Farm-dol who grew up in the countryside, helping his parents in farming and managing their land. 
 
 
Even though he was born as a rich inheritor of his parent's farm, who owned hectares of land. His parents never treated him spoiledly, in fact they trained him to farm, row and work in their own land. 
 
 
He has a broad range of farming knowledge. Devon might even become a third generation of a rich farmer at the entertainment industry after Mir from MBLAQ and Kim Suro.
 
 
Despite being a rich boy living in the country side, Devon always did have the love for music. He never once performed in a stage, but that didn't stop him from performing a little rap show to his parents who thought that he sounded great.
 
 
A representative of MP.Studios, the agency of TBH, stated, "Unlike his cute and mischievious looks, Devon actually has a charismatic rap tone. Even with his playful nature, he gets serious when he wants things done to perfection. He even took over the entire rap making for their debut album, and has exceptional skill and talent in that area."  
 
 
We’ll be keeping you posted as more information becomes available about Devon and the rest of the The Black Hole members.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢   
 
Yay for the first member! xD
 
That's actually FirePhoenixa's character, my fellow author.