Chapter # o3 - TBH gone M.I.A?

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

The picture above is how the place looks like where TBH went to. xD

Disclaimer : Jsyk, ConsequencesBeDamned was the one who formatted the comment thingimajig and the allkpop format as usual, and got the format for the comments from allkpop by copying and pasting it. xD

Anyway, I'm back. LOL. xDDD This chappie might be a surprise to some. :]

And would probably explain why I haven't been updating? LOL XD

I added some minor characters as well. XD

So yea, enjoy. xD

 

- Chapter # o3 -
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 

TBH alert : Where in the world are they?!

 

20525 Views
1942180 Comments

  • this Story

 
 
The Black Hole gone M.I.A?
 
 
The group has been acutely missed by all the Dark Matter (TBH fan name) out there, many of whom have started to become inquisitive about the group's sudden disappearance in the mainstream and online portals. 
 
 
The apprehension about the group's status recently escalated into resentful fury when TBH was forced to withdraw prematurely from debuting last November 19 in MBC's 'Show! Music Core' as well as their 1st album launching last November 29, due to unknown reasons. Yet the group was scheduled to return in time for Morbid Production Studios' Grand Charity Christmas Ball event on the 11th of December. 
 
 
The event came and went, as did a promotional photoshoot for TBH fans, but the group was nowhere to be found. So in return, MP.Studios gave the fans some signed pictures of the members for TBH upcoming 1st album instead.
 
 
Last week, an official MP.Studios press release was quick to assure fans that the group's continued absence was the result of them for needed more group training, but some fans remain skeptical.
 
 
Netizens dissatisfied with MP.Studios' continued silence on the group's status has left them fearing for the worst : "Is TBH not gonna debut?" "Have they disbanded?"
 
 
For now, concerned supporters can savor a little drip of comfort when TBH leader and main rapper Zee, uploaded a photo of the group wearing dorky pajama's with a Christmas Tree behind them in his me2day account last December 19.
 
 
Reassuringly, the group is still in one piece. It's been said that the group decided to debut during the year 2012. We can only hope to hear from our favorite bi-racial group soon.

Add New Comment

noavatar92.png
 
  • Post as …
  •  
     

    TBH-bias201458 5seconds ago

    no wonder!! i was wondering where they were.
     
  •  
    candice_livinlyf 10 secondsago
    lol! They could've just said they were on training or something!! Making us wait and worry like that! :)
  •  

    kafurine_aimi15 seconds ago

     

    I <3 TBH so much. Hope they would debut soon. :)
     
  •  
  •  
     
    dumdumkpop_xD  1  minute ago
    TBH-fighting! :]
     
  •  

    DinoSaysRawr 2 minutes ago

    and yet they're still not back....WTF?! Where the are they?! >:|

  •  
  •  
    Kpop_lurve 3  minute ago
    "they went to train more" meaning they are getting axed soon and would never debut.
     
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢   
 
 
"See? Even the fans are starting to wonder where my babies are!" Chii dramatically pointed out, as he narrowed his gaze at his best friend.
 
 
MinHee on the other hand ignored him, and continued doing paper work. Just because people were starting to wonder where TBH was, doesn't make her change her decision of letting them debut any time soon. She was after all a woman who sticks to her word.
 
 
"Minnie-ah-"
 
 
"No ChiHoon, a punishment is a punishment. They should learn from this, for even sneaking out like that." MinHee cut him off.
 
 
Chii pouted, "Oh come now, they didn't mean any harm."
 
 
MinHee tore her gaze from her work, and gave Chii an unreadable look. "Didn't mean any harm?" MinHee repeated, her tone becoming colder by the second. "Could you even hear yourself? What could have happen when their little stunt cause us some damage control? Or worst? Them getting into an accident whatsoever?! This industry isn't all fun and games ChiHoon, and I want the girls to learn from this."
 
 
"But Minnie-"
 
 
"No ChiHoon, they would debut when I say if they are mature enough to take responsibility." MinHee said.
 
 
Chii sighed and was only able to nod, on hearing MinHee's tone of finality. He just hopes that MinHee would cool down her nerves, and forgive the members for their little outing. But Chii knows that it won't happen any time soon. Considering MinHee holds grudges, and was hard to reason out with especially when she comes to a decision.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢   
 
After reading the new article being posted in allkpop. It only made Apple rubbed her aching temples, as she shifted her gaze at her other members who were just lazing around the practice room. 
 
 
Usually, it would be a normal sight for her. But seeing as it had been happening day by day which turned into weeks it was getting old, even for her.
 
 
If only they didn't go out that night, maybe they would have been doing activities like being interviewed from here to there being a rookie idol or some sort. But no, they just had to go on an unofficial group outing. 
 
 
At first, everyone thought it was a brilliant idea, not until MinHee caught them that is. Then hell break loose.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Snow shifted uncomfortably on her feet as she eyed at the flashy building in front of her, and found an enormous big glowing extravagant sign blinking with lights, blinding Snow with its brightness.
 
 
Rumors.
 
 
Apparently the 'you-know-where' the oldest members had been excitedly talking about was a gambling facility slash a club and bar. Two words : Not good. 
 
 
"Well brats, welcome to money and drinking paradise." Zee grins, at everyone especially the maknae's whose eyes just turned into money signs.
 
 
The youngest members loved money, namely Juu and Devon. So them being brought to such a place was heaven for the two money-loving kids.
 
 
This wasn't good, not even one bit and Snow was sure of it.
 
 
Walking towards the entrance, the members can see a long line of people queuing up to get into the place. There were two sturdy intimidating looking bouncers dressed in black with clip boards and walkie talkies standing on each side of the doors, checking I.D's and letting those old enough in. 
 
 
As Zee was busy telling everyone, as they looked around how today was the bar/club/casino's grand anniversary and that one of Yuji and her friend from the same modeling agency as them, had invited them to the club, their friend owned the place and had told Zee and Yuji that they and friends could come in for free and have free bar access for the night. But the only problem was, some of them were underaged. 
 
 
"What's with the constipated look Snow?" Yen asked, checking her dongsaeng who looked a lot paler than normal.
 
 
"Are you guys sure, we can uhm, go in?" Snow asked in a hushed tone. "Some of us are underaged, in case you guys have forgotten," she pointed out, pointing at the maknae's who was already excited to go in.
 
 
"Yea, I mean, tell us, how do you plan on getting Juu and Devon in?" Kay joined in the conversation.
 
 
Yen gave them a smirked, and nodded towards Zee and Yuji's direction who were now by the entrance of the place and everyone's gaze followed.
 
 
There was Zee and Yuji who strode up to one of the bouncers with their confident swag as some people recognize and greeted them while they flashed a smile here and there, as Yuji craned her neck to look at him as they handed him nine small cards which he looked over. After a few seconds, he handed back to them with a smile and welcomed them all inside.
 
 
Snow and Kay's jaw-dropped as to how easy they were led inside. As soon as they got in they stopped to look around. The place was split into three three levels; the bottom level was the casino, the second level was one large dance floor with a huge bar with strobe lights situated to the side. The top level was more like a bar, with wooden stools, benches and sofa's, making it seem more relaxing and like a totally different place from the ones below.
 
 
"Well? What is everyone waiting for? Let's get it on!" Jae said with a grinned, and with that everyone separated into different paths.
 
 
Devon, Juu and Yen went to the casino. Kay, Jae and Apple decided to hit the dance floor. As the rest who remained namely Yuji and Snow, decided to follow Zee up the top floor where the bar was located. Everyone was having a time of their lives, but little did they know, a storm was about to befall them.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Lee MinHee stomped her way back inside the car, and slammed the door shut. Anger and irritation was present of her features. As hostility lingered in the air. Obviously, it wasn't the right time to mess with her. Not like there was any right time to actually mess with her in the first place that is.
 
 
"So? Where's my babies?" Moon Chii-Ree, raised an elegant eyebrow at her. "Aren't they suppose to come down so that we would go out for a little celebration for their upcoming debut tomorrow?"
 
 
MinHee shifted her eyes and glared at her best friend in the rear view mirror of the car. "ChiHoon, they're gone."
 
 
That piece of information didn't quite register inside Chii's head. "What do you mean, they're gone? How could they be gone? OMG! Were they kidnapped?!" He gasped.
 
 
"No Chii, I'm pretty sure they aren't kidnapped."
 
 
"Then how could you explain to me about their disappearance then?!"
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"How could you not know?! You always know!" Chii said, starting to be hysterical. "Did you ask the receptionist?"
 
 
"Yes, and she told me that she didn't notice them go outside the building." 
 
 
"WHAT?! How can't she not notice nine grown up teens getting out the building?"
 
 
"That's what I want to know as well, maybe they went down wearing disguises?" MinHee suggested.
 
 
Chii shrugged, "Maybe, but whatever. You know the drill. And you said putting transimitting devices on their phones was a bad idea." 
 
 
MinHee rolled her eyes, and got out her iPhone where a special app on tracking the members was installed for transmission purposes of special cases such as this.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"So, do you and the rest of the older members come here often?" Snow asked, as she stared at Yuji and Zee who were just calmly drinking their ordered drinks.
 
 
Both of them just nodded their heads, "We come here with Yen and Miyo when we have some spare time. But mostly to just relax." Yuji answered.
 
 
"Oh, but doesn't people recognize you?" Snow pointed out.
 
 
Zee laughed, "Well yea, but this place has a no using of camera policy. Like the rules in the movie houses, to protect the celebrities who comes here."
 
 
"Oh, so that's why," Snow said, in a thoughtful expression as she finally relaxed a bit on hearing that piece of information.
 
 
But the reassurance she felt didn't last long when Kay, Jae and Apple came into view; all three of them looking pale as if they have seen a ghost.
 
 
"What's up?" Zee asked, while offering them some drinks.
 
 
All of them refused, as they sat down. Faces still pale, and refusing to talk. Yuji raised an eyebrow at them, starting to wonder what was the problem. 
 
 
"Ugh guys?" Yuji spoke, trying to catch everyones attention.
 
 
"What's with the looks? You guys are freaking us out here," Zee added.
 
 
Snow offered them some water, to calm their nerves. "So? What's the problem?"
 
 
The three members who just joined in their table, shared a look. "I think we just saw Min-manager earlier," Apple whispered.
 
 
"Say what?!" 
 
 
"Shh," Jae hissed, as she quickly looked around to see if anyone heard them. But everyone was either drunk or busy to pay any attention to their little group. "As Lin said, we spotted her enter with the President-sshi just now."
 
 
"Are you certain? Maybe you saw wrong," Yuji said, as Zee nodded her head. That could happen right?
 
 
Kay shook her head, "Nope. We're sure it was them."
 
 
Snow began to feel nauseated, and here she thought they would be fine. 
 
 
There was a brief silence in their table when Zee broke it by snapping her fingers, "Okay everyone calm down. If what Apple, Jae and Kay say is true then we're dead."
 
 
"Gee, like we're not aware of that fact," Jae rolled her eyes.
 
 
Zee ignored her, it wasn't time for pointless bickering. "Moving along, just gather everyone behind the back door of this place, while I get the van. Be as fast as you can, Yen along with the maknae's should be in the casino playing. We'll meet at the back at exactly 10 minutes from now, get it?"
 
 
The others nodded, and with that they moved into two groups. Some went with Zee to fetch the van, while others went with Jae to get the other missing members before MinHee would spot them.
 
 
It was a matter of life and death. And sadly for them, they got the latter.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
And where did it leave them? 
 
 
Being grounded, with no activities but training from day to night, and their debut being pushed back and delayed for a whole year.
 
 
Apple sighed, she knew that MinHee was strict and gives out scary punishments but she didn't except to this extent. And thus, she was only able to do nothing about it and wait until their punishment would be uplifted.
 
 
"Okay kids, huddle up." Shin MinKyu, TBH's personal Trainer.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
tumblr_ludh4kA2b71r2uefco1_400.jpg
 
Name : Shin MinKyu [kyung1903]
 
Age : 22
 
Occupation : Trainer
 
Traits : Affectionate, Lively, Calm, Gentle, Passionate and Forgetful
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
"Annyeong Kyu-unnie," the members greeted, as they automatically went near her.
 
 
Everyone that makes direct interaction with the group within the company, was told about the members real identity. But only a selected few, like per se, their trainer and personal stylist-noona's so that they could help and accommodate the girls in their daily needs especially when nature calls.
 
 
Kyu just gave them a smile in reply as she then handed the girls out some binders. "Okay, you kids may be in hiatus due to some reasons I don't know, but that doesn't mean you get to slack off with your training."
 
 
The girls nodded in what she said, as Kyu continued her little speech. "So that is why, instead training repeatedly the dance steps and lyrics to your new songs, I decided that we should go on a MT."
 
 
"Mountain training?" The girls gaped as they blinked.
 
 
"Yes girls, mountain training for three days and two nights. And don't you worry your little pretty heads, the President herself was happy enough to agree to it." Kyu grinned.
 
 
"Is Min-manager coming with us?" Juu asked, as the members eyed Kyu in worry.
 
 
Kyu sensing their discomfort shake her head, "Nope she has alot of work to do, so instead it would be JaeHye-unnie who would come with us." 
 
 
On hearing the news, the members cheered excited for their three days and two nights mountain training without their scary manager. Maybe the whole punishment thing wasn't so bad after all. 
 
 
"So what are you girls waiting for? We're leaving tomorrow at 6AM so prepare!" Kyu said, as the girls then quickly rushed themselves out of the room to prepare.
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
So yea, congratulations to kyung1903.
 
She might not be chosen as a major character for the story, but I made her a minor with a big part in the upcoming chapters to come.
 
As well as SHINeefangirlFlame's character who owns Sung JaeHye that was featured in chapter 14 of this story. xD
 
Hope you guys didn't mind me using your characters. :]
 
Comments are love~ ;D