8.

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.

“You don’t love me, daddy?” Hara asked in between her cries as she stared at her father sadly.

Yong Hwa looked back at his daughter and raked his hairs. He was totally at lost and torn apart between the million dollars business deal with the Japan Company and his daughter that he had just met.

Hara was still sobbing even Shin Hye was trying to comfort her, telling her that Yong Hwa would not be gone for so long and once he had done with the business deal, he would certainly come back but Hara, she was too afraid if Yong Hwa would never visit her again.

“Hara.” Yong Hwa knelt down infront of his daughter. He brought his hands to cup cheeks and wiped away her tears. “Look at daddy. Daddy will come home soon.”

Upon hearing that, her wail becoming even louder and Hara kept on shaking her head.

“I want to come. I want to be with you. Please daddy. Please mommy.”

“You have school to attend, Hara. You cannot come with daddy but I promise, you can go with daddy if you are on holiday.” Shin Hye told her daughter.

“Mommy is right. You can come with me later. Daddy will bring you with me.” Yong Hwa smiled lovingly and wrapped his arms around her daughter. “We will go and have fun together. I promise!”

“How about mommy? Mommy will come too?”

“Of course mommy will come. Now, stop crying. Daddy will come home soon.” Yong Hwa said again.

“Promise?”

Yong Hwa nodded as he wiped away her tears on her swollen face.

“Hara, you need to wash your face.” Shin Hye said and offered her hand to Hara.

Hara gladly took her mother hand and followed her to the kitchen. Shin Hye helped her daughter to wash her face and arranged her messy hairs into a bun.

“I want to say goodbye and hug daddy before he go.” Hara told her mother lowly while Shin Hye got a drinking water for her.

***

Shin Hye followed Yong Hwa and Hara who was in his arms to the front door while holding his luggage.

“Listen to mommy and don’t cry.” Yong Hwa said to his daughter when he was about to get into the car. “Daddy will call you later.”

Hara nodded innocently before she kissed him on his cheek. Yong Hwa just smiled and gladly returned her daughter kiss.

“Mommy?! Daddy is not going to kiss mommy?” She pouted cutely when Yong Hwa was ignoring Shin Hye standing near them.

Yong Hwa grinned mischievously hearing his daughter remarks. “Of course, daddy will kiss mommy too.”

Shin Hye looked at them in disbelief as her eyes widen when Yong Hwa pecked on her lips before he placed a kiss on her forehead. She certainly could feel that her cheeks were heating up and started to become warm.

“Call me later, Shin!”

Shin Hye was still in dazed with his sudden kiss that she could not hear him clearly.

“Oh?! What did you say?”

Hara was giggling when she saw her mother expression and shook her hand lightly. “Daddy told you to call him later.”

“I don’t have the number..” Shin Hye bit her lip shyly as she tightened her grip on Hara’s wrist.

“I never change my number, Shin. Call me later. I will wait.” Yong Hwa pecked her lips once again before he jumped into his car and drove out of the garage.

***

Hara was jumping happily in the bed while waiting for Shin Hye to finish washing up. They had just finished their dinner that night and Shin Hye promised her to call her daddy before they went to sleep.

“Hara, stop jumping. You will get hurt if you fall later.” Shin Hye warned her daughter when she saw Hara was bouncing in the bed.

“Mommy, faster! Faster!” Hara whined when she saw her mother walked out from the bathroom with her towel tugged nicely around her slender body. “Why you are so slow? Daddy must be waiting already.”

Shin Hye scoffed as walked away to get her phone from the table and gave Hara her phone.

“Mommy, I will put the phone on the loudspeaker mode!” Hara uttered happily.

“DADDY!” Hara almost yelled when she heard Yong Hwa’s voice which made Shin Hye startled. She even glared to her daughter and told Hara to behave while talking to her father.

“Sorry, mommy.” She pouted.

Yong Hwa laughed and amused when Shin Hye was using her firm voice to Hara.

“What are you guys doing? Getting ready to sleep?” Yong Hwa asked over the phone.

“Yes, daddy. I am already in the bed but mommy is still choosing her night gown.”

“Hara!” Shin Hye shrieked. “You don’t tell daddy that..”

Shin Hye could hear Yong Hwa was laughing on the other side before he spoke up again.

“Mommy must be really y.”

Hara grinned widely and nodded. “Yes, daddy. What are you doing now?”

“Daddy is thinking about Hara and mommy. I miss you already, baby.”

“I miss you too, daddy. Please come home faster.” Hara said.

“Daddy will to be home soon. Baby, you should sleep now. It is getting late already.”

“Okay, daddy. Good night. I love you daddy.”

“I love you more, baby! Give the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter