7.

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.

“You have to go now, Yong.” Shin Hye said when Yong Hwa pulled his lips away from her. “Chanyeol will be here tomorrow. I don’t want him to see you here.”

“Let me stay, Shin! I want to see Hara and bid her goodbye before I fly to Japan.”

“You promised me you will go after she slept, Yong.” She said again. “You can’t be like this, Yong.”

“Please, Shin Hye. I will go tomorrow before Chanyeol comes.” He pleaded as he took her hands to caress them. “This is going to be one week trips, Shin. I want to see her before I go.”

Shin Hye was torn apart either to let him stay or not. It was risky for her to let him stay. What if Chanyeol saw them together, that would be the end of her life.

“Shin!” Yong Hwa squeezed her hands when he saw she was in her deep thought. “I promise I will go before he comes.”

“Oh.. okay.” She finally agreed though she was still in hesitance.

Yong Hwa smiled happily upon hearing her answer and pecked on her lips few times before he spoke up again. “I will get my things. Wait for me here.”

“Huh?!” Shin Hye was in completely confused when Yong Hwa went out to his car to get his things.

Yong Hwa came back few minutes later with his luggage. He was still smiling when he saw Shin Hye waited for him at the front door. He even helped her to close the door behind them.

“You need to sleep here. I will get the blanket and pillow for you.” Shin Hye told him as she pointed to the living room when she realised Yong Hwa was about to follow her upstairs.

Yong Hwa looked at her in dismay. “Are really doing this to me?”

Shin Hye nodded absent-mindedly.

“Hara will be disappointed if she sees me sleeping here.” He said again. “She won’t be happy seeing her daddy being treated this way by her mommy.”

Shin Hye sighed heavily feeling defeated when Hara was brought in between their conversation.

“Fine!” Shin Hye retorted as she turned away from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa grinned happily when he felt he had succeeded to persuade her to let him sleep with them. He smiled lovingly when he saw the little angle was breathing evenly and so deep in her sleep.

“You can use this bathroom.” Shin Hye said as she took new blanket from the wardrobe and got her pillow.

Yong Hwa frowned when he saw Shin Hye was walking towards the door. “Where are you going?”

“I will sleep at Hara’s room.”

“What?! No, Shin Hye. Just no.” He was feeling bewildered when Shin Hye was about to exit the room and remembered the room next door was full with toys and even the bed was too small for her. How could she even fit in it?

“Just sleep here with us. I will move Hara to the middle. You can’t sleep there, Shin. The bed is too small for you.”

“It’s okay. You can sleep with Hara. I will be fine.”

Yong Hwa stepped infront of her and grabbed the blanket and pillow from her hands.

“Just sleep with us. I will sleep on the floor if you want me to.” Yong Hwa told her as he slightly pushed her to bed.

Shin Hye sat at the bed and let Yong Hwa spread the thick blanket on the floor for him to lie down. She sighed deeply before she joined him. “I will do it for you. You can go wash up now.”

“It’s okay. I will help you. You should rest now. You must be really tired.”

When they finished smoothing the blanket, Shin Hye went back to the bed and lied down next to Hara while Yong Hwa went off to other bathroom.

***

Shin Hye was still awake when Yong Hwa came back. He was only wearing his sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter