4.

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.

“What is it you want to tell us? Are you going to get marry?” Mrs. Jung looked at her grandson excitedly.

Yong Hwa just grinned as he continued to shove his food inside his mouth.

“Yah! Yong Hwa, I am talking to you.” Mrs. Jung whined.

“I will tell tomorrow. I need to go somewhere after this.” Yong Hwa winked at his grandparent.

He went upstairs to get his keys before he bid his goodbye to them and told them to not wait for him since he might be coming home late later.

“What do you think Yong Hwa wants to tell us?” Mrs. Jung asked her husband curiously when Yong hwa was no longer at their sight.

“I don’t know too. I hope it is going to be something good.”

Mrs. Jung sighed. “I am always worried about him. Since Shin Hye left him, Yong Hwa seemed not interested at other girls. I am afraid he would forever become a bachelor.”

Mr. Jung laughed upon hearing his wife concern on their grandson.

“I am sure he will find someone later on. Don’t worry so much.”

***

Hara woke up really early that morning even Shin Hye was still in her deep sleep. She carefully jumped off the bed and looked over at her mother before she quickly dashed out from the room.

She went to the kitchen first, started to take out food from their refrigerators before she headed to her room to get her bag so she could put all her food inside it.

Chanyeol promised to pick her at eight. She glanced on the clock hanging on the wall. She sighed in relief. It was still six in the morning which means she had another hour to prepare herself.

Shin Hye quickly sat on her bed and frantically looked for her daughter when she noticed Hara was no longer besides her.

“Hara!”

She pushed the thick blanket that covering her body and moved out from her bed.

“Hara!” Shin Hye yelled as she walked out from her room.

“Mommy?!”

Shin Hye smiled faintly when she saw her daughter coming out from the kitchen with her bag pack.

“Baby, what are you doing at this hour? It is still early.” Shin Hye kneeled before her daughter.

Hara was smiling sweetly at her before she gave her mother a morning kiss on her cheek.

“Well, uncle Chanyeol promised to bring me to Everland. I am packing my food for later.”

Shin Hye looked at her proudly before she pecked on her daughter’s lips and took the bag pack from her small hands.

“What did you pack?” Shin Hye murmured. “You better go shower now. Uncle Chanyeol will be here soon.”

“Yes, mommy.” Hara obediently listened to her mother and quickly darted back to her room to pick her summer dress and get ready for her trip to Everland while Shin Hye looked inside of the bag pack in horror.

She took out all the chocolates, snacks and yogurts that Hara packed earlier and put them back inside the refrigerator.

***

Yong Hwa drove his grandparent to golf club that he always went to with his friends. He wanted to spend times with them before they flied back to Busan later at night.

“I have something to tell.” Yong Hwa said as they sat at the chairs provided for the golfers.

“What is it?” Mrs. Jung was first to respond to her grandson.

“I met someone recently.” He looked at them nervously.

The old couple looked back at him, anticipating for what he was going to say next.

“Well, she is not someone new. Someone I have known from the past.”

“Is it Park Shin Hye?” Mr. Jung asked.

Yong Hwa slowly nodded his head. “Yes, grandpa. You know I been looking for her for years. This time too I hire someone to look for her.”

Mrs. Jung frowned. “Why you need to hire people when you already met her?”

“We did not get chance to talk. She just walked away when we met.”

Mr. Jung nodded. “Don’t worry, Yong Hwa-yah. You have my support. Just tell me if you need anything. It is time for you to seek for her forgiveness and settle things between you. I know you are hurt when she left you but I believe she suffered more than you.”

“Right, Yong Hwa-yah. I have nothing against both of you. Shin Hye is a nice girl. I really like her when you introduced her to me.” Mrs. Jung smiled lovingly at her only grandson.

***

January 2008, Busan

“Why you are only telling me now, Yong Hwa?” Mr. Jung yelled at his grandson who was on his knees sobbing so hard while Mrs. Jung was staring at him with full of regret.

“Pity, Shin Hye. She must be really scared..” Mrs. Jung also could not stop her tears too from dropping on her cheeks. “How can you be like that, Yong Hwa-yah?”

“I am so sorry, grandma, grandpa. I don’t know what to do at that time.” Yong Hwa said.

Mr. Jung sighed deeply. He was totally frustrated with Yong Hwa. When Yong Hwa came to see him this morning asking for his forgiveness, he was in dazed until he blurted out that he had made Shin Hye pregnant and even asking her to abort the baby. Now when he was looking for Shin Hye again, that gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter