6.

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.

“Daddy...” Hara ran straight to Yong Hwa who was already on his knees with his arms opened.

Yong Hwa just smiled when he saw her coming towards him and scoped Hara in his arms. Hara wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and showering his face with kisses.

“Daddy, I miss you.” Hara blurted out as she kissed Yong Hwa few more times.

“Daddy misses you too.” Yong Hwa said sadly as he held her tightly into him.

“Mommy says you are always busy.” She pouted cutely and pushed away her hairs that started getting into her eyes because of the windy night.

“Hara..” Shin Hye called out her daughter, slowly marching towards them. “Baby, let’s get inside. It is going to rain.”

“How about Daddy? Daddy is going come too, right?” Hara asked her mother with her arms still clung around him tightly.

“Of course.. Daddy will come too.” Shin Hye stuttered nervously as she tried to take her daughter from Yong Hwa but Hara refused and told her she wanted Yong Hwa carried her inside. Shin Hye was in defeated and had no choice but to make way from them to get into her house.

“Baby, you need to wash up first.” Shin Hye said again when she saw Hara was still clinging on Yong Hwa.

“But I want to be with Daddy..”

“Hara, it is getting late. Come on baby you need to wash first.” Shin Hye persuaded her daughter but Hara once again declined her.

“Hara, listen to mommy. You need to wash first. Daddy will stay here..” Yong Hwa butted in when Hara was not listening to Shin Hye.

“Promise?” Hara looked up at her daddy feeling insecure and afraid if Yong Hwa would leave her.

Yong Hwa nodded. “Promise. Now go to your mommy.”

***

“Mommy, faster!” Hara whined when Shin Hye was still not getting her daughter pyjama ready. “Daddy is waiting for me downstairs.”

Shin Hye sighed deeply trying to calm her feeling. She was still shocked with Hara knowing about her father. She never tell her anything about Yong Hwa even very tiny information of him except for telling her daddy was always busy.

“Here..” Shin Hye took daisy flower pattern night gown for Hara and helped her to wear her night gown.

Shin Hye was about to get the comb but Hara was faster than her. She grabbed the comb from the table and ran to Yong Hwa leaving Shin Hye dumbfounded.

“You already finish?” Yong Hwa smiled when he saw Hara was running towards him.

She nodded and shoved the comb to him. Yong Hwa frowned when Hara was giving the comb to him.

“Comb my hair, daddy.”

Yong Hwa looked at his daughter loving and beckoned her to sit on his laps so he would able to comb her hairs. Slowly as he caressed her daughters, he started to comb that soft hairs. His eyes started to well up when Hara told him, she always waiting for her daddy to do this for her. Yong Hwa placed a soft kiss on the back of her head and hugged his daughter tightly.

Shin Hye who saw that moment between Hara and Yong Hwa immediately looked away and went straight to the kitchen to prepare for their dinner.

“My daughter is really pretty.” Yong Hwa uttered softly and turned Hara to face him.

“You are handsome too, daddy.”

Yong Hwa chuckled softly and let Hara continued to run her little fingers on his silky hairs while he was busy kissing his daughter on her face.

“Daddy, will you read me a book later? I don’t know anything in Korean.” Hara pouted cutely.

“Of course! Anything for you, baby.”

***

Hour later, Shin Hye walked into the living room and saw Yong Hwa and Hara were comfortably cuddling at the couch while watching Hara favourite cartoon.

“Hara, let’s eat first. You need to sleep after this. Tomorrow you are going to school.”

“Okay but I want to eat with daddy.” Hara said excitedly. She already jumped off from the couch and grabbing Yong Hwa to the dining table.

“Have you eat?” Shin Hye asked Yong Hwa as she put down a bowl of rice infront of him.

“Nope.” He said as he started to put some chicken slices inside Hara’s bowl.

“Daddy, you should eat too.”

“Hara, you should be eating the veggies. You promised me to eat your veggies if not I am not giving you strawberry juice.” Shin Hye told her daughter firmly.

“But I don’t like veggies mommy.”

“Either you like or not, you have to eat them.” Her voice becoming more sterner as she shoved the veggies closer to Hara’s mouth.

“Hara, eat your veggies if you want to be pretty and stronger like mommy and daddy.” Yong Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter