Twenty Two

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22.

“Mommy-”

Shin Hye literally running to the door as Hara sobbed even louder than before, while Yong Hwa was already on his feet striding off to the bathroom to cover himself. Few minutes later, he walked out from the bathroom, only to see Hara sobbing quietly inside Shin Hye’s arms.

“What is wrong, baby?” Yong Hwa tried to reach for his daughter as he sat next to Shin Hye.

“I had a nightmare, daddy. I am really scared.” The little girl explained.

Yong Hwa smiled faintly as he took her away from Shin Hye, at the same time trying to soothe her too.

“It is okay, baby. Daddy is here.” Yong Hwa lightly caress her back, as he signaled Shin Hye to clean herself.

“I will clean the bed so you both could rest.” Shin Hye swiftly pulled the entangled bedsheet. Luckily, the apartment provided new and fresh bedsheet everyday whenever the housekeeper cleaning the apartment.

Yong Hwa simply nodded his head before taking Hara with him to the living room. The little girl was still sobbing in his arms as she tightly clung her tiny arms around his neck.

“I am still scared, daddy. That monster trying to kill you and takes mommy away- what if it really happen? I am scared if you are really going to leave me again.”

Yong Hwa sighed deeply, as he closed his eyes tightly. He would never thought that Hara would still thinking that he might leave her again. No! He would never do that. Never! He had been spending for years just looking for them. Leaving them again? No way! He would rather die than leaving them behind.

“.. I am really scared, daddy. You- you not going to leave us again, right?”

“No, baby. Of course, no. How can daddy just left you again?” Yong Hwa tightened his arms around her tiny body, bringing her back to their bedroom. He observed around. Shin Hye had clean their bed in jiffy. He carefully put the little girl down, and ushered her to sleep in the middle.

“Promise?” Hara looked up at him. Yong Hwa could clearly see the sadness on her face.

Yong Hwa immediately nodded his head. “Daddy loves you more than anything else in this world. There is no way daddy would leave you again, baby.”

***

Few days later,

Mr. Park cleared his throat but Chanyeol, and even Choa were completely ignoring him. The two siblings never really had their meals at peace. They also been noisy whenever they got to be together. Choa surely had a bubbly personalities, Chanyeol really loves to tease his sisters, unlike Shin Hye who was always calm. Eversince he gave them permission to arrange their long-awaited vacation, both of them have been discussing them no matter where they were.

Mr. Park cleared his throat again. This time was louder compared to before. Chanyeol looked up at his father as he smiled sheepishly at him.

“We have thought of the destination.” Choa informed. “You will like it. Trust me! Now we just need to wait for Shin Hye and then we are set to go.”

Mr. Park looked solemnly at his eldest daughter.

“I hope their small family could come together with us too.” Choa added.

“Hopefully Hara is coming with us too. I really miss that sassy girl.” Chanyeol finally took a bite of his favourite toast.

“She must be really thrilled since she finally found her father.” Choa sighed. “Hara always wanted to see her father-”

Choa turned silence when she caught her father staring at her, and carefully she brought her hot tea closer to her lips.

“Really hope Shin Hye could join us.” Choa murmured one last time before started to eat her breakfast.

***

Yong Hwa quickly dashed to Shin Hye when he saw her alone in the kitchen. He chuckled to himself as he realized how engrossed Shin Hye was making their dinner that evening.

“Hey-” Yong Hwa kissed on her neck when Shin Hye was startled as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. “It is me.”

“Where is Hara?” He asked when the little girl was nowhere near them.

“She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter